2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

@Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

• Like 2

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @tolmij said:

> > @Conrad1953 said:

> > Not bragging; just sharing; as our esteemed fellow Grillester Scotee has said. I figure

> > it's safe to post this in here. Our lot is just under an acre in size with nary a flat spot

> > on it anywhere. With the help of a friend with a backhoe, we were able to carve out

> > part of a hill to create a flat spot to build a pool.

> >

> > We found a local stone mason to build us a rock retaining wall to keep the hill at

> > bay; part of which can be seen to the right in this pic. The wall is actually over 6 feet

> > high at it's highest point; which would be behind you from this vantage point.

> >

> > All this was done back in 2004/5; as you can see the trees we planted around the

> > pool area have grown; creating the little sanctuary we had envisioned when we

> > started on this project.

> >

> > After a day in the heat on the golf course; I enjoying coming home and chilling

> > in this spot.

> > yfq8s643rzom.png

> >

>

>

> Message from DW.

>

> Conrad, how long did it take? how much did it cost? can we have a copy of the plans? When can we see it? Brilliant job best looking pool I have seen for a long time, tastefully decorated with the tiles round the top, smart retaining wall, good use of steps into the pool, planters are a nice addition.????

>

> Conrad I think she likes it.

Well, first off, those aren't tiles around the pool; it's the design of the liner. Traditional

gunite pools have gotten so expensive that most do liner pools these days. They dig

the hole and design the pool the same way but instead of pouring concrete and coating

it with gunite, they use concrete and wood around the bottom and sides and then put

the liner in. The liner is much easier on your feet than gunite as well.

I had a gunite pool at my house in Mesa, Az in the 80s and when that pool was

new you could really stub up your toes on that rough surface. I actually like the

liner more.....and it's less expensive and easy to maintain.

Keep in mind we had this pool put in in 2004. We paid roughly $7K cash for it then;

which included the decking around the pool, a polaris pool sweeper, and the salt

water system, filter, pumps and all that.... and a heavy duty pool cover for winter.

We got a really good deal by paying cash. I have no idea what the cost would

be today.

10 years in we replaced the liner; which cost us around $1800, I think; installed.

The cool thing about liners is you can choose any color or pattern you like. We

originally had a light blue liner but went with a darker blue when we had it replaced;

which is the one in the pic I just took. We changed the pattern as well. Cobi made

the decision on the new liner........happy wife happy life, lol.

If you are unfamiliar with salt pools just a quickie on that. Instead of putting

chlorine in the pool, we have a machine that makes chlorine from salt. The pool

is not salty like the ocean or anything; in fact it's barely noticeable until you

get some pool water in your mouth and can taste it. So, rather than messing

with putting chlorine in the pool, we just add salt to the pool. The machine

lets us know when the salt level gets low and we'll add a 40 lb bag; which

costs $6 at Walmart, Lowes, or Home Depot. After the intial putting of the salt

in the pool we add maybe a bag a month, depending on how much rain we get,

how often we backwash the pool, etc.

No copy of the plans. I don't know if we ever got a copy. We just talked

dimensions and all that and it was written down. We were very much limited

on the size of the pool because of the slopes we were dealing with.

It's funny because the salesman came out to our house in the beginning and

we picked the place for the pool and he told us what we needed to do to get

the site ready; what I mentioned already about gouging out part of a hill and

putting up a retaining wall, etc. He gave us the quote to get the pool built.

On the day it was to be built the owner of the pool company came out and

when he saw what a PITA it was going to be to get his equipment in and dig

the hole, grade and all that he told us we were lucky we didn't get the quote

from him because he woud have quoted a much higher price. Thankfully,

he honored the quote his salesman gave us.

The pool took only a few days compared to what it took to build our gunite

pool in AZ. That pool had a long curing process and we had to keep putting

water on the concrete as it cured so it wouldn't crack. If I'm remembering

properly this pool was up and running in just a couple days. We had a 2

year warranty on it all I think. It's been 15 years so I'm not remembering

everything.

A few years ago we had to replace the salt system. Don't remember the cost

but I think it was around $1k or so.

Well, I think I've answered your DW's questions.......I hope.

• Like 1

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

> @Wriggles said:

> Missus wants to move, due to the new petrochemical plant being built across the Ohio River. She is obsessed about leaving the toxic environment. Her sister wants her to buy a house two doors from her, just up for sale. I can see moving, to a warmer climate, but just to a neighboring town, makes no sense to me. Sis lives 4 or 5 miles away, just a bit less as polluted as where we are now. I tell her we'll end up giving our current place away, to get rid of the extra expense, just like my mother's and aunt's place. The realtors don't work for you. They see the situation, and act accordingly. They have to smooze the buyer. The seller is already hooked.

> Wife has another sister in Florida. Her husband has been ill for a long time. They are odd birds, hoarders, and totally weird. They look and act like elderly hippies. Both have mental problems.

> I'm sure, when BIL passes, SIL will move back here. My missus says she will go to Florida, and help Sis with the house sale and such. AND, I can envision Sis moving in with us permanently. The local sister has already stated that she is not going to let her older sister live with her.

> So, now, our place is too small to have a permanent boarder, one bathroom and such. A new house will put a new light on the potential permanent house guest situation.

> What gets me, is that, for years, we talked about moving to a warmer climate. Now, just move closer to sister, away from the polluted plant. My argument that the area had been polluted for 100 years, with steel mills, nuclear power plant, coal fired power plant, etc. falls on deaf ears. The site which the new plant is being built, was the site of a lead processing site. Nearby, another chemical plant, run by Atlantic Richfield, may still be operational.

> Whatever is going to kill us, is already in us.

> Why do husbands die before the wives. They want to.

> Oh woe is me!

>

>

>

Pride myself in reading every post in here. Doesn't make me special or better. Call it a choice to faithfully listen to those have so faithfully listened. It's enjoyable to reciprocate, no? Much in the way "likes" become an understood matter of reciprocity- until for whatever reason they're quite noticeably not.

So this time I'd say I've read what our faithful and likable bud Wriggs shared, three or four times.

It deserves far more by way of response than my first four reads lead me to say.

But hang in there with me Wriggs! Let me sit with it. Just know I read it and will again... and again. Will draw on all powers of "Reason". Your faithfulness deserves reciprocity and I'll find the words worth sharing.

• Like 2

> @Reasonability said:

> Radro,

>

> The pool is amazing. A vision became real. Love it when a husband/wife see a part of their world as a blank canvas and turn it into something so awesome. Yea, it gets hotter than a two-dollar pistol in the south.

>

> Does Joey go for a little dip in the pool, too?

Our previous dogs liked to swim. Joey not so much. One of our previous, Andy,

when it was hot and he was running around a lot would then get on the steps,

ease down them, then swim to about the middle of the pool or so, then swim

back, ease on up the steps and climb back out. He'd do that several times a

day when we were home in the summer. He loved the water.

Your "blank canvas" comment is right on the money. It's fun to have a shared

vision, a plan and then make it happen. Sometimes it comes together quickly

and in other cases, like this one, it unfolds slowly over time. Doing it together

is what makes it worthwhile.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

Conrad, used salt water pools before, our local pool is salt, much better to use than the old chlorine.

Thanks for the information, useful knowing how it was done, much cheaper than what we have been contemplating.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

> @Conrad1953 said:

> > @Reasonability said:

> > Radro,

> >

> > The pool is amazing. A vision became real. Love it when a husband/wife see a part of their world as a blank canvas and turn it into something so awesome. Yea, it gets hotter than a two-dollar pistol in the south.

> >

> > Does Joey go for a little dip in the pool, too?

>

> Our previous dogs liked to swim. Joey not so much. One of our previous, Andy,

> when it was hot and he was running around a lot would then get on the steps,

> ease down them, then swim to about the middle of the pool or so, then swim

> back, ease on up the steps and climb back out. He'd do that several times a

> day when we were home in the summer. He loved the water.

>

> Your "blank canvas" comment is right on the money. It's fun to have a shared

> vision, a plan and then make it happen. Sometimes it comes together quickly

> and in other cases, like this one, it unfolds slowly over time. Doing it together

> is what makes it worthwhile.

Right on Conrad, every house we have owned we have always made massive changes, it’s good to make it yours.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @Reasonability said:

> > @Wriggles said:

> > Missus wants to move, due to the new petrochemical plant being built across the Ohio River. She is obsessed about leaving the toxic environment. Her sister wants her to buy a house two doors from her, just up for sale. I can see moving, to a warmer climate, but just to a neighboring town, makes no sense to me. Sis lives 4 or 5 miles away, just a bit less as polluted as where we are now. I tell her we'll end up giving our current place away, to get rid of the extra expense, just like my mother's and aunt's place. The realtors don't work for you. They see the situation, and act accordingly. They have to smooze the buyer. The seller is already hooked.

> > Wife has another sister in Florida. Her husband has been ill for a long time. They are odd birds, hoarders, and totally weird. They look and act like elderly hippies. Both have mental problems.

> > I'm sure, when BIL passes, SIL will move back here. My missus says she will go to Florida, and help Sis with the house sale and such. AND, I can envision Sis moving in with us permanently. The local sister has already stated that she is not going to let her older sister live with her.

> > So, now, our place is too small to have a permanent boarder, one bathroom and such. A new house will put a new light on the potential permanent house guest situation.

> > What gets me, is that, for years, we talked about moving to a warmer climate. Now, just move closer to sister, away from the polluted plant. My argument that the area had been polluted for 100 years, with steel mills, nuclear power plant, coal fired power plant, etc. falls on deaf ears. The site which the new plant is being built, was the site of a lead processing site. Nearby, another chemical plant, run by Atlantic Richfield, may still be operational.

> > Whatever is going to kill us, is already in us.

> > Why do husbands die before the wives. They want to.

> > Oh woe is me!

> >

> >

> >

>

> Pride myself in reading every post in here. Doesn't make me special or better. Call it a choice to faithfully listen to those have so faithfully listened. It's enjoyable to reciprocate, no? Much in the way "likes" become an understood matter of reciprocity- until for whatever reason they're quite noticeably not.

>

> So this time I'd say I've read what our faithful and likable bud Wriggs shared, three or four times.

>

> It deserves far more by way of response than my first four reads lead me to say.

>

> But hang in there with me Wriggs! Let me sit with it. Just know I read it and will again... and again. Will draw on all powers of "Reason". Your faithfulness deserves reciprocity and I'll find the words worth sharing.

>

This from Wriggs looks at a massive problem, whether to take in relatives that will require plenty of looking after, it’s difficult one and not something I think I could do. DW is different I am there for her untill the last second be it me or her first. If they do I take my hat off to them as it’s a big undertaking.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @Reasonability said:

> > @Wriggles said:

> > Missus wants to move, due to the new petrochemical plant being built across the Ohio River. She is obsessed about leaving the toxic environment. Her sister wants her to buy a house two doors from her, just up for sale. I can see moving, to a warmer climate, but just to a neighboring town, makes no sense to me. Sis lives 4 or 5 miles away, just a bit less as polluted as where we are now. I tell her we'll end up giving our current place away, to get rid of the extra expense, just like my mother's and aunt's place. The realtors don't work for you. They see the situation, and act accordingly. They have to smooze the buyer. The seller is already hooked.

> > Wife has another sister in Florida. Her husband has been ill for a long time. They are odd birds, hoarders, and totally weird. They look and act like elderly hippies. Both have mental problems.

> > I'm sure, when BIL passes, SIL will move back here. My missus says she will go to Florida, and help Sis with the house sale and such. AND, I can envision Sis moving in with us permanently. The local sister has already stated that she is not going to let her older sister live with her.

> > So, now, our place is too small to have a permanent boarder, one bathroom and such. A new house will put a new light on the potential permanent house guest situation.

> > What gets me, is that, for years, we talked about moving to a warmer climate. Now, just move closer to sister, away from the polluted plant. My argument that the area had been polluted for 100 years, with steel mills, nuclear power plant, coal fired power plant, etc. falls on deaf ears. The site which the new plant is being built, was the site of a lead processing site. Nearby, another chemical plant, run by Atlantic Richfield, may still be operational.

> > Whatever is going to kill us, is already in us.

> > Why do husbands die before the wives. They want to.

> > Oh woe is me!

> >

> >

> >

>

> Pride myself in reading every post in here. Doesn't make me special or better. Call it a choice to faithfully listen to those have so faithfully listened. It's enjoyable to reciprocate, no? Much in the way "likes" become an understood matter of reciprocity- until for whatever reason they're quite noticeably not.

>

> So this time I'd say I've read what our faithful and likable bud Wriggs shared, three or four times.

>

> It deserves far more by way of response than my first four reads lead me to say.

>

> But hang in there with me Wriggs! Let me sit with it. Just know I read it and will again... and again. Will draw on all powers of "Reason". Your faithfulness deserves reciprocity and I'll find the words worth sharing.

>

I appreciate the kind thoughts and comments from all. The talk of the two doors down house has quieted. More lawn, and more work, and not the best looking location, with a borough road building across the street. Also, need a car to get groceries, etc.

With our present house, it's too small for a permanent house guest. BUT, there's an apartment building across the street, and within a few blocks, are housing plans, built in the 1950's, after WW2, aka the projects. Perfect for the Florida sister. But the petrochemical plant haunts the missus, and I doubt she will abandon the idea of moving.

What really gets me, is that people don't seem to care about the health hazards. Ours is a very affluent county seat, with the accompanying wealthy people, doctors, lawyers, and such. The town is filled with very charming and very expensive homes, most built in the nineteenth century or early twentieth. Homes are selling for record prices, and everyone makes a ton of money. My house is a modest two story, two bedroom, which hasn't moved up in value. Similar houses a few blocks away sell for three times what I could get for my place. Although we live in a decent neighborhood, it doesn't have the snob appeal like a few blocks away. Location, location, location.

So, we'll see what happens.

Even the missus doesn't want the "permanent house guest." BUT, family IS FAMILY.

I try not to let it all bug me.

• Like 2

> @scomac2002 said:

> @Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

>

> Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

> @scomac2002 said:

> @Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

>

> Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

I have heard of that happening. A pool is only of value if it gets used. If not then,

for some, it's a PITA to maintain. I love water. I like to look at it, swim in it, see the

sunlight glisten on it. Water has a sort of soothing effect on me. Cobi is the same

way.

Our nights are warm in the summer and we swim at night in the summer as well.

Pools are actually pretty easy to maintain if you stay on top of things. Our winters

are mild enough that we can just run the filter on any nights that dip below

freezing so we don't need to winterize and shut it down. The water gets too cold

to swim in though; like down into the low 50s high 40s.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @Conrad1953 said:

> > @scomac2002 said:

> > @Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

> >

> > Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

>

> > @scomac2002 said:

> > @Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

> >

> > Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

>

> I have heard of that happening. A pool is only of value if it gets used. If not then,

> for some, it's a PITA to maintain. I love water. I like to look at it, swim in it, see the

> sunlight glisten on it. Water has a sort of soothing effect on me. Cobi is the same

> way.

>

> Our nights are warm in the summer and we swim at night in the summer as well.

> Pools are actually pretty easy to maintain if you stay on top of things. Our winters

> are mild enough that we can just run the filter on any nights that dip below

> freezing so we don't need to winterize and shut it down. The water gets too cold

> to swim in though; like down into the low 50s high 40s.

A friend of ours had his pool solar heated for the winter, always sunny in Queensland, he ran black poly pipe over his roof and slowly circulated water from the pool back into the pool sun heated water in the pipe, pool always warm

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Very nice pool Rad,

That pic you posted would make a great sales brochure for the company that manufactures them. Maybe you can make a little cash if you send em a copy.

My Mother in law and her husband are taking out their pool this summer, and giving it to one of his kids. They are both in their late 70's and tired of taking care of it. It's a above ground, that they built a deck around. I was involved in the install some 30 years ago, just remember it wasn't a easy project.

• Like 2

> @tolmij said:

> > @Conrad1953 said:

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > @Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

> > >

> > > Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

> >

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > @Conrad1953; sweet looking enclave you've made for yourself and Cobi there.

> > >

> > > Coincidentally, the house we're currently looking at had a pool, but the current owner removed it.

> >

> > I have heard of that happening. A pool is only of value if it gets used. If not then,

> > for some, it's a PITA to maintain. I love water. I like to look at it, swim in it, see the

> > sunlight glisten on it. Water has a sort of soothing effect on me. Cobi is the same

> > way.

> >

> > Our nights are warm in the summer and we swim at night in the summer as well.

> > Pools are actually pretty easy to maintain if you stay on top of things. Our winters

> > are mild enough that we can just run the filter on any nights that dip below

> > freezing so we don't need to winterize and shut it down. The water gets too cold

> > to swim in though; like down into the low 50s high 40s.

>

> A friend of ours had his pool solar heated for the winter, always sunny in Queensland, he ran black poly pipe over his roof and slowly circulated water from the pool back into the pool sun heated water in the pipe, pool always warm

Ya, solar would be the way to go. We spoke to our pool guy about heating the pool

and he told us don't bother with electric heating as it drives up the electric bill to

soaring heights; $500-600 a month to heat a pool in winter here. No thanks, lol.

Our pool naturally heats up to 85-90 degrees F by June or so and stays there until

it starts to decline in late September. Our swim season is about 5 1/2 months long with

the water temp 70 degrees and above basically early May to mid October.

That's good enough for me.

I've learned women like the water much warmer than men.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @BicknellCC said:

> Very nice pool Rad,

> That pic you posted would make a great sales brochure for the company that manufactures them. Maybe you can make a little cash if you send em a copy.

> My Mother in law and her husband are taking out their pool this summer, and giving it to one of his kids. They are both in their late 70's and tired of taking care of it. It's a above ground, that they built a deck around. I was involved in the install some 30 years ago, just remember it wasn't a easy project.

> @BicknellCC said:

> Very nice pool Rad,

> That pic you posted would make a great sales brochure for the company that manufactures them. Maybe you can make a little cash if you send em a copy.

> My Mother in law and her husband are taking out their pool this summer, and giving it to one of his kids. They are both in their late 70's and tired of taking care of it. It's a above ground, that they built a deck around. I was involved in the install some 30 years ago, just remember it wasn't a easy project.

Thanks Bick. I guess we'll find out if we get tired of messing with it. I hope we don't

as it's a good place to get no impact exercise in, water aerobics and such to help us

stay physically active into old age.

Neither one of us are fond of jogging. I tried it years ago. Was up to 7 miles a day

at one point. I lived 3.5 miles from the ocean at Huntington Cliffs in SoCal and would

jog down there, sit and watch the waves for 10 or 15 minutes, then jog back home.

That lasted about a month or 2 and then I just stopped. It just wasn't that fun for

me. The best part was the time spent on the cliffs overlooking the beach. The jog

back home felt like a slog after awhile.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

Lunch today which is ANZAC day celebrating the Australian and New Zealand victory 104 years ago at Gollipoli.

Chicken wings dusted with a mixture of cumin powder, chilli flakes, paprika and salt. Dry baked on a tray untill the skin is crispy. Served with corn on the cob Chilli lime butter, hot salsa dipping sauce, coleslaw with a yoghurt, mayonnaise and mustard dressing. Wedges of fresh lime. Finger bowl, but usually sucking the stuff of your fingers is better. Does not look much but OH the taste is fantastic.

j21ewgi1oxxz.jpeg

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Morning and still no activity in the Grille, Cyndie and Tammy are sitting here bored and looking to cause mischief, Gus has closed down the kitchen and is sitting here with me drinking the profits. New golfing weather obviously keeping you all out on the course. ?‍♂️ ???‍♂️?

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

> @tolmij said:

> Morning and still no activity in the Grille, Cyndie and Tammy are sitting here bored and looking to cause mischief, Gus has closed down the kitchen and is sitting here with me drinking the profits. **New golfing weather obviously keeping you all out on the course.** ?‍♂️ ???‍♂️?

Not really. It's overcast here and beginning to sprinkle. Yesterday would have been the day to play golf and I might have been inclined to give it a go had I not been chased out of the house for a home inspection.

As it turns out an issue was uncovered with the inspection that needs to be addressed and pretty much has assured that the conditional deal will not firm up. May as well have gone golfing. In fact this whole episode has left me with a very bitter taste in my mouth. I guess it just goes to show you that you never talk about a real estate deal until it closes. :angry:

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

On the plus side of things I went out and hit a few balls this afternoon into the field with my 8 iron. I was spraying them around a bit, but the distance was pretty consistent. After I got done I decided to walk out into the field and gather the balls up to get a bit of a feel for how far I was hitting them. 5 of the 8 were basically lined up in a row at the same distance and when I paced that off on the way back to the house I measured at 135 paces which should have been + or - 130 yards for carry. That was about a 6 iron last year. I'm a bit sore now; just muscular that one would expect from a motion that I'm not used to.

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @tolmij said:

> Morning and still no activity in the Grille, Cyndie and Tammy are sitting here bored and looking to cause mischief, Gus has closed down the kitchen and is sitting here with me drinking the profits. New golfing weather obviously keeping you all out on the course. ?‍♂️ ???‍♂️?

I wish Tol,

Have not touched a club in 8 days. I have a 15 YO daughter who is into track, dance and band. That combined with my job, my lawn, putting running boards on my wifes ride, Easter holiday gatherings, and rain on Wednesday (league night) have left me golfless lately.

• Like 2

It is pretty quiet in here. Back to same old same old I guess. The newness of this new system has worn off. C'mon WRX, we need some more changes in here to get us stirred up again.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @BicknellCC said:

> > @tolmij said:

> > Morning and still no activity in the Grille, Cyndie and Tammy are sitting here bored and looking to cause mischief, Gus has closed down the kitchen and is sitting here with me drinking the profits. New golfing weather obviously keeping you all out on the course. ?‍♂️ ???‍♂️?

> I wish Tol,

> Have not touched a club in 8 days. I have a 15 YO daughter who is into track, dance and band. That combined with my job, my lawn, putting running boards on my wifes ride, Easter holiday gatherings, and rain on Wednesday (league night) have left me golfless lately.

We're gone make a movie about you Bick.....Golfless in Indiana.....get ready to become

very popular with the young ladies.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

• Like 2

> @BicknellCC said:

> It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

> @BicknellCC said:

> It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

Lucky for you that even though the horse has left the barn, "they" and "the powers

that be" will call me sooner or later to determine if the movie should be made.....and

I will nix it then.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @Conrad1953 said:

> > @BicknellCC said:

> > It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

>

> > @BicknellCC said:

> > It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

>

> Lucky for you that even though the horse has left the barn, "they" and "the powers

> that be" will call me sooner or later to determine if the movie should be made.....and

> I will nix it then.

Thanks Rad,

I'm sure it will save me a lot of grief. I'll be glad to continue my existence as the smoest Joe smo on this board.

• Like 2

Start some of the Grille type talk ! I am totally bored. DW is sleeping...still in hospital..on IV's

for infection clean-up. Told her today she will be going home on Saturday. It has been a long haul,but all is good. Complications from her major surgery in 08',and the scar tissue from

that was not in a good location,so they couldn't do the small opening incision. Anyway, it

os all good. Catch you guys later

• Like 2

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

> @billh17 said:

> Start some of the Grille type talk ! I am totally bored. DW is sleeping...still in hospital..on IV's

> for infection clean-up. Told her today she will be going home on Saturday. It has been a long haul,but all is good. Complications from her major surgery in 08',and the scar tissue from

> that was not in a good location,so they couldn't do the small opening incision. Anyway, it

> os all good. Catch you guys later

> @billh17 said:

> Start some of the Grille type talk ! I am totally bored. DW is sleeping...still in hospital..on IV's

> for infection clean-up. Told her today she will be going home on Saturday. It has been a long haul,but all is good. Complications from her major surgery in 08',and the scar tissue from

> that was not in a good location,so they couldn't do the small opening incision. Anyway, it

> os all good. Catch you guys later

Glad all is well Bill! Tol said he wants to throw your DW a party when she comes home.

He's gonna bring some food specialties from down under and his DW is going to do

all the cooking...... and Tammy and Cyndy are gonna ride over with Sixty to do all the

serving and clean up. Easy Peasy.

BTW, what is Grille type talk?

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @BicknellCC said:

> > @Conrad1953 said:

> > > @BicknellCC said:

> > > It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

> >

> > > @BicknellCC said:

> > > It would have to be a piece of fiction, for anybody to watch more than 15 minutes of it. Thankfully, I live a boring, midwestern, rural, redneck lifestyle. Now if young ladies start getting involved, the action would start. My wife would either murder me, or see that I was a homeless destitute man. I want to live long enough to be less than a 10 handicap, and I'm too old to live on the streets, so hold off on that movie please Rad.

> >

> > Lucky for you that even though the horse has left the barn, "they" and "the powers

> > that be" will call me sooner or later to determine if the movie should be made.....and

> > I will nix it then.

>

> Thanks Rad,

> I'm sure it will save me a lot of grief. I'll be glad to continue my existence as the smoest Joe smo on this board.

Anything for a Grille Star Bick. I'll make up signs for the young ladies just in case

that say...................wait where's Sixty??? He needs to post the T-Shirts that say

"Save a life today, don't flirt with Bick"

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)