2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Tim Rosaforte basically says put up or shutup Tiger!

jjr

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please print this out and give one to every golf channel employee...

Tiger is [at worst] the second greatest human being to ever lace up spikes...

He will surpass Jack when he passes Snead in my eyes...

To win 79 tournaments in the modern age is ludicrous...

And that's to say nothing of the world golf championships..

The golf channel is simply a troll network at this point…

Refusing to acknowledge Tigers all time greatness is preposterous..

You and I must have stratosherically different opinions of what makes great human beings.....

now that we have established who the pot is and who the kettle is the thread can continue !!

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

just got time to actually watch the video.. GTFO! Rosie.... wow... I see... i hear... you didnt see or hear anything! wow... hope tiger plays well and then goes over to Rosie house and drops a duece in a flaming sack on his front porch and leaves...... what a putz... Things like this makes me hate the internet for giving idiots a voice...

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Relieved to see Peter Finch taught Rosaforte how to use a camera.

"If you hold it 10 inches from your face, say a bunch of stupid sh*t, and then put your credentials on the screen - subscribers will come running!"

In all seriousness though, this is a joke.

No reason to insult Peter Finch.

Wow. Are you saying some guy on the Internet said something about Tiger?

never thought I'd live to see the day...

PS Next you were going to tell me Generalissmo Francisco Franco is dead!

Still!

Damn people, if you've ever seen Tiger in person and the galleries that follow him, you'd be nervous too. Everything he does is under the microscope and over-analysed, Dude can't be at a soccer game with his ex for his children and not spur rumours of a reconciliation. It's ridiculous and I think Pat Perez had it right.

Wow!Nice to see Tiger fanboys spewing hate towards someone besides Brandel for once!

All I can do is shake my head and LOL!

I'm surprised you actually can do that.......Do you even know what the word hate means?

Surprised I can actually do what? No reason to be nasty!

Since hate is perhaps too strong I'll replace "hate" with "criticism and denigration."

Dang folks. Rosaforte has a long history of fawning all over Tiger and has given him way too much leeway over the last few years of false starts, WD's, MC's and the like. The guy gets objective for once and y'all have blood coming out of your eyes or wherever.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Even by Tiger WRX thread standards this one is strange.

Dang folks. Rosaforte has a long history of fawning all over Tiger and has given him way too much leeway over the last few years of false starts, WD's, MC's and the like. The guy gets objective for once and y'all have blood coming out of your eyes or wherever.

I dont blame him. Just another guy/media who gets 10000x the eyeballs when TW is mentioned ; )

Tell me what's objective about Rosaforte telling Woods, who is on a road to recovery and doing it at his own pace, using guidelines and a timeline he thinks will be the best for him, that he should get it done now, because Rosaforte and Tiger lovers everywhere can't wait any longer?

What a load of absolute nonsense.

I'm guessing that many of you will be really happy if he fails to win or has to withdraw because his body let's him down again. Fortunately, Woods seems to think he's ready. I hope he is. But if he isn't, You won't see or hear me laughing. I know what it's like to have to give up something you love because you just can't do it anymore. It's no laughing matter, no time for celebration....not even close.

Thos of you who think otherwise for some reason, are beyond my level of comprehension. Thank goodness.....

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

Tell me what's objective about Rosaforte telling Woods, who is on a road to recovery and doing it at his own pace, using guidelines and a timeline he thinks will be the best for him, that he should get it done now, because Rosaforte and Tiger lovers everywhere can't wait any longer?

I'm guessing that many of you will be really happy if he fails to win or has to withdraw because his body let's him down again. Fortunately, Woods seems to think he's ready. I hope he is. But if he isn't, You won't see or hear me laughing. I know what it's like to have to give up something you love because you just can't do it anymore. It's no laughing matter, no time for celebration....not even close.

Thos of you who think otherwise for some reason, are beyond my level of comprehension. Thank goodness.....

What is objective about it? The guy has been saying for years now, years, that he is close and is looking forward to returning only to vanish at the last minute. Rosaforte is saying enough with that already, play some golf or stop telling everyone that you will be teeing it up. That is absolutely objective.

As much as I love the TW banter for both sides (gonna suck-gonna be great) it would tickle me pink if he went out and finished top 5 or better... Then gave an interview talking about rust/needs more tourney reps/feeling great/should have been 5 Strokes better.

It would be awesome to see him come of age, play his new game and start actually winning. A mind f*** for all if he took that butter-smooth swing from practice area to first tee.

A bag of left-handed junk.
Driver: SIM Max 10.5 Blue Smoke RDX 6.5
Apex UW 19* Black Smoke RDX 6.5
4-PW: Callaway Prototype PX 6.5 LZ
60, 56, 52: Callaway Mack Daddy, KBS Tour S
Cameron Select Newport 2

What is objective about it? The guy has been saying for years now, years, that he is close and is looking forward to returning only to vanish at the last minute. Rosaforte is saying enough with that already, play some golf or stop telling everyone that you will be teeing it up. That is absolutely objective.

The man is recovering from multiple back surgeries....something I'm sure you can get over in absolutely no time at all. Unfortunately, unlike you and others of like mind, Woods is human. Therefore his recovery timetable is not yours. He wants to tee it up. But his body makes the final decision. Not us. And certainly not Rosaforte or any other member of the press.

Tiger doesn't actually say much atall

Maybe the media should just shut up?

Absolute truth right there!!!!! Tiger has always been one who let his play on the course do the talking for him. His play, not his words is what fuels the media.

What do you think has been doing Tiger's talking for him lately? His play? Or his lack of play?

How many tournaments has he committed to and then bailed on in the last month? Two so far. What does that say? How much more time do we need to spend parsing the word "vulnerable" before "his play on the course does the talking for him"?

Rosaforte has spent more time carrying TW's water in the media than anyone this side of Notah Begay. He suddenly says 'hey TW maybe it's time for you to put up or shut up' and every sycophant TW fan on here circles the wagons and breaks out the pitchforks.

Absolute truth right there!!!!! Tiger has always been one who let his play on the course do the talking for him. His play, not his words is what fuels the media.

What do you think has been doing Tiger's talking for him lately? His play? Or his lack of play?

How many tournaments has he committed to and then bailed on in the last month? Two so far. What does that say? How much more time do we need to spend parsing the word "vulnerable" before "his play on the course does the talking for him"?

Rosaforte has spent more time carrying TW's water in the media than anyone this side of Notah Begay. He suddenly says 'hey TW maybe it's time for you to put up or shut up' and every sycophant TW fan on here circles the wagons and breaks out the pitchforks.

If it isn't normal for everyone else to rush back before it's time to do so, regardless of when that may be or what you're contemplating going back to,, why is it okay for anyone at all to suggest that Woods do so? And why would they do that? Certainly not out of concern for anyone's well being.....

I can't think of anything I'd like to see more than Woods' return to competitive golf. But, I'll wait until he's ready, whenever that may be.

All I know is that if I were Tiger, I'd have huddled up in a ball on a private island in the middle of nowhere, long ago. People forget he's a human. Gosh, leave him alone and cover him when he plays golf.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

Uh oh,

"Sycophant"

Favorite SAT word of the TW foresaken ; )

Here come the sychophants!

If it isn't normal for everyone else to rush back before it's time to do so, regardless of when that may be or what you're contemplating going back to,, why is it okay for anyone at all to suggest that Woods do so? And why would they do that? Certainly not out of concern for anyone's well being.....

It hasn't been "anyone" or "everyone" who ever suggested TW tee it up again. It's been TW himself, or at least Steinberg on his behalf. Team Tiger said he'd tee it up in CA and Turkey. Then what happened? That's the point Rosaforte is making. 'Put up or shut up' is an entirely reasonable sentiment at this time.

Uh oh,

"Sycophant"

Favorite SAT word of the TW foresaken ; )

Here come the sychophants!

[media=]

[/media]

Where's kymar? That's his fave word.........

It hasn't been "anyone" or "everyone" who ever suggested TW tee it up again. It's been TW himself, or at least Steinberg on his behalf. Team Tiger said he'd tee it up in CA and Turkey. Then what happened? That's the point Rosaforte is making. 'Put up or shut up' is an entirely reasonable sentiment at this time.

Look, Woods wants to come back yesterday. He thought he was ready. His body disagreed at the last moment. I hope Rosaforte never has to make that decision on his own behalf. Or you. Or anyone. Woods will be back when we see him actively competing again. That is as it should be.

No blood, but who are Rosaforte's sources that are telling him Tiger will withdraw from the Hero due to performance anxiety ? It's certainly not anyone from Tiger's camp including Begay. So who is it ? Tiger's mailman or did Tiger's son tell the kids at school ?

Ping G425 LST 9° - Tour 65 X

Titleist TSi2 - 15° - Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 X

Callaway Apex Pro - 18° - Aldila NV Green 85 X

Titleist T100/T100S - 4-PW - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 - Black 
Taylor Made Spider Mini

10 days to go, this shall be interesting and I can't wait. Tear it up Tiger!

http://www.golfworld...rticleId1008080

Maybe it's just me, but I find TR to be a bit pompous. "Well, I was talking to Phil, and he said..." He needs a haircut too.

It's not just you........