Tiger Woods: "No Timetable for my Return to Golf..."

tigers9iron

Cool Runnings, a simple "I was wrong" would suffice.

All of the doubts that you repeatedly made clear (depth of field, level of talent, etc.) are WELL documented.

You simply underestimated Tiger Woods. You underestimated the fact that he is an inherently better golfer than perhaps anyone to ever live.

The ONLY concern that has any real merit is the health concern. I acknowledged that all along. But, if he stays healthy, he will rise to #1 again. He's still young enough and swinging well enough and fast enough to do that.

The depth of the field and this "greater talent" level obviously doesn't matter when he plays well. Tiger will be better next year, with more practice time under his belt, and he will continue to win.

You make it sound like a certainty. He had a much better year than almost anyone expected, but he is still a long way from #1.

99.9% of the time (if not higher) throughout Tiger's career, he has achieved the #1 rank if healthy (playing a relatively full schedule) for 2 years.

Vijay was #1 for 32 weeks. I know Tiger was #1 for a long time, but 31968 weeks is a bit longer than I remember.

I'm not saying it's a certainty but he is as likely as anyone to reach #1. Just look at the trajectory of his season...

Unless you think he's too old or that the other players have risen to another level since the last time Tiger was #1. I clearly do not.

It is unlikely he is going to be way better at 43 than he was at 42.

But way better is what he needs to be to have a shot at #1. He has 1 win this year. In the last few years, the #1 has typically had 6+ wins within the ranking period.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ goes to Foley?

Not to be a jerk, but Rosey only lasted at #1 for a couple of weeks.

DJ passed him up at Tour Championship. It was a strange tourney in that sense...Tiger wins tournament. Rose wins FedEx. DJ goes back to #1.

I didn't look at the ratings and forgot that.

Mea culpa. The point is valid though. I don't think Tiger would ever go back to Harmon any more than he'd go back to Foley.

And I'm a Tiger fan. :)

The posters Blade referred to have been mostly silent. All of the fire hydrant talk and Yang talk got old. Most of us fans were of the same mind.... If Woods stayed healthy he would win again. The rest is still conjecture. Winning a major and reaching, or is that rereaching?, #1 are comeback items not checked off as yet and none of us "know" one way or the other what will happen.

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

All of the doubts that you repeatedly made clear (depth of field, level of talent, etc.) are WELL documented.

You simply underestimated Tiger Woods. You underestimated the fact that he is an inherently better golfer than perhaps anyone to ever live.

The ONLY concern that has any real merit is the health concern. I acknowledged that all along. But, if he stays healthy, he will rise to #1 again. He's still young enough and swinging well enough and fast enough to do that.

The depth of the field and this "greater talent" level obviously doesn't matter when he plays well. Tiger will be better next year, with more practice time under his belt, and he will continue to win.

You make it sound like a certainty. He had a much better year than almost anyone expected, but he is still a long way from #1.

99.9% of the time (if not higher) throughout Tiger's career, he has achieved the #1 rank if healthy (playing a relatively full schedule) for 2 years.

Vijay was #1 for 32 weeks. I know Tiger was #1 for a long time, but 31968 weeks is a bit longer than I remember.

I'm not saying it's a certainty but he is as likely as anyone to reach #1. Just look at the trajectory of his season...

Unless you think he's too old or that the other players have risen to another level since the last time Tiger was #1. I clearly do not.

But way better is what he needs to be to have a shot at #1. He has 1 win this year. In the last few years, the #1 has typically had 6+ wins within the ranking period.

What I said and what I meant was if Tiger played a full(ish) schedule for 2 years, he was #1 at some point during that 2 years.

Does Vijay being #1 for 32 weeks change that? No...

So I'm not sure what you're saying there.

But we will just have to watch and see if Tiger can get back to numero uno.

Cool-

Let me preface anything i say with this.

I would sincerely like to apologize for calling your name specifically . It was very small of me in retrospect , especially since everyone here knew the situation. After ive had a chance to review some of your posts , its pretty clear to me that i have taken the carefully hidden hook sometime ago. For that i am angry with myself . Again , I am sorry for mentioning you specifically, no harm was meant, I truly thought I was stating the obvious and had no idea..No inkling , that you professed to be a Tiger Fan . I am still shocked to know that .

Now ... I will also have to defend my statement by citing a few things that you missed. I clearly state that i am "paraphrasing " before any quotes and your name are mentioned. If i need to link anyone to that definition , please let me know. So no need for the outrage and ultimatum to " show me the exact quote in context " that you threw out .. The word paraphrase explains that my quotes arent direct quotes to begin with. They are my opinion or understanding of your quotes. If anyone questions that opinion i challenge you to go read for yourself . It fits.

Then ill go to the "in context " part of that Ultimatum... Another hook. It seems to be the pattern of your writings. To state something using vague wording and always an out ....The "in context" was your out or method by which to move the goal posts , in case i did find a direct quote... Pretty telling. And pretty puzzling to be honest . That leads me to the definition of Fan...or Fanatic-

fa·nat·ic

[fəˈnadik]

NOUN

You good person , exhibit zero characteristics of a fan . If ive missed that Fan post im sorry .. I could not find it . Simply adding a suffix of "and im a tiger woods fan" behind each post of doom doesnt really count. you have got to go the route of all those learned folks you have quoted so many times and admit that you were dead wrong too. You cannot continue to quote those people who have to a man/woman back tracked those " the fields are too deep" "hes too old " ( paraphrasing again ) thoughts they once had.

Again ( 3rd time) ill say im sorry for calling your name.. It was wrong . I am going to go and edit that post as well to try to show that i mean that ...I simply got caught up in the heat of the moment , trying to explain to another guy who i was referring to, an opinion i had no idea was a secret .... I can fully respect your opinion , I think i did an OK job of respecting a differing opinion in the post you quoted . I could respect your differing opinion too, but you have to own it 1st, and stop hiding behind the " but im a fan " while pretty clearly stating otherwise in so many words.

Firstly, I was fully aware of your comment “paraphrasing of course” but you can’t hide behind “paraphrasing of course” because it doesn’t negate the underlying tone / sentiment of your utterly false statements i.e… “he's getting what he deserves , and I'm glad the POS is getting taken down a peg… Those are the folks I'm speaking to. The cool runnings of the world.”

As you’ll know from your own research NEVER have any of my comments EVER had the accusing underlying TONE / SENTIMENT of the statements you’ve tried to falsely and insecurely label on to me.

And when I asked you to quote me “in it’s full context” that means quoting any post I’ve made in FULL as opposed to you ‘cherry picking’ just one sentence or a few words that you may dishonestly twist to suit your clearly insecure agenda.

FYI… Here are my last 3 posts prior to travelling out to Paris to watch Tiger & Co in the Ryder Cup. As you can see my last posts were on Fri 21st Sept as I was travelling on 22nd/23rd which ironically meant I missed out on witnessing the magic and surprise of Tiger winning his 1st event in 5 years… but as you can see my so called “hatred” of Tiger was clearly evident by me complimenting his game and hoping he’d “keep it up” and win “as I would love nothing better than him to get his first win in 5 years here this week.”

–––––––––

Post to DFS PFD 21.09.18

It just feels that way when you’re so attached to only positive & shiny comments - but achievement in life doesn’t work that way. Tiger for the most part has been playing great (his driving has been a little off today compared to yesterday but he’s scrambled well also) so lets hope he keeps it up as I would love nothing better than him to get his first win in 5 years here this week.

Post to bscinstnct 21.09.18

CR in “full retard” mode is rather worrying just to think about…

Post to DatSliceDoe 21.09.18

Sadly tomorrow will likely be my last day for a while to observe gatorMD falling off the mental cliff as TW edges closer to that win - France and the Ryder Cup is calling me. I’ll be missed as will you ;)

–––––––––

FYI… I celebrated Tiger’s win that Sunday night in Paris with friends, and sorry if I had better things to do in one of the worlds most beautiful cities with friends than sit behind a screen and share my delight with you insecure ‘Tiger fans’.

The level of this insecurity coming from many of you is utterly staggering, honestly, just take a step back for one moment and re-read your responses to more objective Tiger fans, your partners or family members would be embarrassed for you reading them… it is precisely this type of insecure ‘Tiger fan’ that gives us more rational and balanced Tiger fans a bad name.

Finally… if you are serious in your apology (as it really doesn’t come off in an authentic way), then I accept your apology and I thank you for being man enough to own up to your error. I’ve always been a straight shooter in golf and life and have always called things as I objectively see them (fan or not)… if my boldness as a life long Tiger fan to speak my mind continues to frustrate you moving forward, may I suggest perhaps not reading or interacting with these posts and I’ll politely reciprocate.

I think a little re-cap is needed… My main concerns (that I repeatedly stated and stand by even now if he’s to win again) are Tiger mentally, Tiger physically, The level / depth of competition, Tiger no longer having the edge over his competition (mentally, physically, preparation, distance), Tiger’s age.

All of these key points I’ve gone into many times and in some detail when we’ve observed them holding him back from pushing on and winning. They all still apply to Tiger going forward if he’s to win again, especially the events he/everyone wants to win most… the Majors.

Tiger’s win at this years finally event (Tour Champs) was awesome, great for him, great for us fans and the game in general. This was a needed and timely win that validated what has been a tough tough journey for him mentally & physically. As I’ve explained above I was too busy celebrating his win in Paris with fellow friends some who are fellow Tiger fans, REAL honest & open Tiger fans that like me can call things objectively straight down the middle.

Talk about cherry picking. Basket has to be full.

Or is it that the tree is empty ?

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Cool-

I would sincerely like to apologize for calling your name specifically . It was very small of me in retrospect , especially since everyone here knew the situation. After ive had a chance to review some of your posts , its pretty clear to me that i have taken the carefully hidden hook sometime ago. For that i am angry with myself . Again , I am sorry for mentioning you specifically, no harm was meant, I truly thought I was stating the obvious and had no idea..No inkling , that you professed to be a Tiger Fan . I am still shocked to know that .

Now ... I will also have to defend my statement by citing a few things that you missed. I clearly state that i am "paraphrasing " before any quotes and your name are mentioned. If i need to link anyone to that definition , please let me know. So no need for the outrage and ultimatum to " show me the exact quote in context " that you threw out .. The word paraphrase explains that my quotes arent direct quotes to begin with. They are my opinion or understanding of your quotes. If anyone questions that opinion i challenge you to go read for yourself . It fits.

Then ill go to the "in context " part of that Ultimatum... Another hook. It seems to be the pattern of your writings. To state something using vague wording and always an out ....The "in context" was your out or method by which to move the goal posts , in case i did find a direct quote... Pretty telling. And pretty puzzling to be honest . That leads me to the definition of Fan...or Fanatic-

fa·nat·ic

[fəˈnadik]

NOUN

You good person , exhibit zero characteristics of a fan . If ive missed that Fan post im sorry .. I could not find it . Simply adding a suffix of "and im a tiger woods fan" behind each post of doom doesnt really count. you have got to go the route of all those learned folks you have quoted so many times and admit that you were dead wrong too. You cannot continue to quote those people who have to a man/woman back tracked those " the fields are too deep" "hes too old " ( paraphrasing again ) thoughts they once had.

Again ( 3rd time) ill say im sorry for calling your name.. It was wrong . I am going to go and edit that post as well to try to show that i mean that ...I simply got caught up in the heat of the moment , trying to explain to another guy who i was referring to, an opinion i had no idea was a secret .... I can fully respect your opinion , I think i did an OK job of respecting a differing opinion in the post you quoted . I could respect your differing opinion too, but you have to own it 1st, and stop hiding behind the " but im a fan " while pretty clearly stating otherwise in so many words.

Firstly, I was fully aware of your comment “paraphrasing of course” but you can’t hide behind “paraphrasing of course” because it doesn’t negate the underlying tone / sentiment of your utterly false statements i.e… “he's getting what he deserves , and I'm glad the POS is getting taken down a peg… Those are the folks I'm speaking to. The cool runnings of the world.”

As you’ll know from your own research NEVER have any of my comments EVER had the accusing underlying TONE / SENTIMENT of the statements you’ve tried to falsely and insecurely label on to me.

And when I asked you to quote me “in it’s full context” that means quoting any post I’ve made in FULL as opposed to you ‘cherry picking’ just one sentence or a few words that you may dishonestly twist to suit your clearly insecure agenda.

FYI… Here are my last 3 posts prior to travelling out to Paris to watch Tiger & Co in the Ryder Cup. As you can see my last posts were on Fri 21st Sept as I was travelling on 22nd/23rd which ironically meant I missed out on witnessing the magic and surprise of Tiger winning his 1st event in 5 years… but as you can see my so called “hatred” of Tiger was clearly evident by me complimenting his game and hoping he’d “keep it up” and win “as I would love nothing better than him to get his first win in 5 years here this week.”

–––––––––

Post to DFS PFD 21.09.18

It just feels that way when you’re so attached to only positive & shiny comments - but achievement in life doesn’t work that way. Tiger for the most part has been playing great (his driving has been a little off today compared to yesterday but he’s scrambled well also) so lets hope he keeps it up as I would love nothing better than him to get his first win in 5 years here this week.

CR in “full retard” mode is rather worrying just to think about…

Sadly tomorrow will likely be my last day for a while to observe gatorMD falling off the mental cliff as TW edges closer to that win - France and the Ryder Cup is calling me. I’ll be missed as will you ;)

–––––––––

FYI… I celebrated Tiger’s win that Sunday night in Paris with friends, and sorry if I had better things to do in one of the worlds most beautiful cities with friends than sit behind a screen and share my delight with you insecure ‘Tiger fans’.

The level of this insecurity coming from many of you is utterly staggering, honestly, just take a step back for one moment and re-read your responses to more objective Tiger fans, your partners or family members would be embarrassed for you reading them… it is precisely this type of insecure ‘Tiger fan’ that gives us more rational and balanced Tiger fans a bad name.

Finally… if you are serious in your apology (as it really doesn’t come off in an authentic way), then I accept your apology and I thank you for being man enough to own up to your error. I’ve always been a straight shooter in golf and life and have always called things as I objectively see them (fan or not)… if my boldness as a life long Tiger fan to speak my mind continues to frustrate you moving forward, may I suggest perhaps not reading or interacting with these posts and I’ll politely reciprocate.

Bud. I tell you what. We could argue you being a tiger fan based on evidence all day. Even that last post “ surprise “ at him getting his 1st win reeks of doubt ...something a fan of anything doesn’t have. Unless you attach the fair weather prefix onto it.

But I’m going to yield now. Declare you THE tiger woods fan of all fans and be done with it. I just don’t have the energy to argue it. All hail cool runnnings the king of the Tiger fans . Lol. If that doesn’t suit you I don’t know what will. As I said before I shouldn’t have named anyone’s name. And I’ve since deleted it. If it bothers you that I did stop posting the quote. I’m not taking anymore of that bait.

But I’m sure we will but heads again next time you post why Tiger can’t do something and cite all the sources who agree with you. The ones that were wrong in 2017. Some of the same ones who were wrong in 2010-2013. People in same positions were wrong well before that about tiger. And will be wrong again.

Have a good one.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I think a little re-cap is needed… My main concerns (that I repeatedly stated and stand by even now if he’s to win again) are Tiger mentally, Tiger physically, The level / depth of competition, Tiger no longer having the edge over his competition (mentally, physically, preparation, distance), Tiger’s age.

All of these key points I’ve gone into many times and in some detail when we’ve observed them holding him back from pushing on and winning. They all still apply to Tiger going forward if he’s to win again, especially the events he/everyone wants to win most… the Majors.

Tiger’s win at this years finally event (Tour Champs) was awesome, great for him, great for us fans and the game in general. This was a needed and timely win that validated what has been a tough tough journey for him mentally & physically. As I’ve explained above I was too busy celebrating his win in Paris with fellow friends some who are fellow Tiger fans, REAL honest & open Tiger fans that like me can call things objectively straight down the middle.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

And we can continue to enjoy TW proving you wrong ; )

It’s common knowledge to beware of those who see things in black or white, right or wrong terms. It’s precisely this ‘extremist’ view that holds you (and a select few) back from seeing the actual distinctions and nuance of what I was stating was indeed valid and will continue to be valid even if Tiger fails or continues to win.

Said another way and in a single word…

Whooosh! ;)

It’s common knowledge to beware of those who see things in black or white, right or wrong terms. It’s precisely this ‘extremist’ view that holds you (and a select few) back from seeing the actual distinctions and nuance of what I was stating was indeed valid and will continue to be valid even if Tiger fails or continues to win.

Whooosh! ;)

Cool, let's face the facts.

You came out here and made dozens of posts that stated nothing but the

Obvious.

Where is the nuance? All you did was make observations that were plain to see. Every time TW was out there working, grinding, getting better, you were quick to point out your standard set of reasons why he can't win.

The fields are too deep. They as good as Tiger ever was. Tiger can't handle the pressure on Sunday. There is zero insight to any of your posts.

And you did this dozens of times.

Real insight and perspective was maintained by myself and the real TW fans who saw through your "facts" and recognized that

Week by week, TW was getting better and better and better.

And you accuse us of being dogmatic?

That's richer than a perfectly prepared

recipe-image-legacy-id--3745_10.jpg?itok=rSh9diik

A favorite of mine which I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy on your TW celebration trip ; )

If you write that and really mean it, it makes no sense.

He came back from spinal fusion this year, this was a warmup/rehab year for his swing, next year should be better, it's not unlikely, he got better as the year went on...

Cool-

fa·nat·ic

[fəˈnadik]

NOUN

Firstly, I was fully aware of your comment "paraphrasing of course" but you can't hide behind "paraphrasing of course" because it doesn't negate the underlying tone / sentiment of your utterly false statements i.e… "he's getting what he deserves , and I'm glad the POS is getting taken down a peg… Those are the folks I'm speaking to. The cool runnings of the world."

As you'll know from your own research NEVER have any of my comments EVER had the accusing underlying TONE / SENTIMENT of the statements you've tried to falsely and insecurely label on to me.

And when I asked you to quote me "in it's full context" that means quoting any post I've made in FULL as opposed to you 'cherry picking' just one sentence or a few words that you may dishonestly twist to suit your clearly insecure agenda.

FYI… Here are my last 3 posts prior to travelling out to Paris to watch Tiger & Co in the Ryder Cup. As you can see my last posts were on Fri 21st Sept as I was travelling on 22nd/23rd which ironically meant I missed out on witnessing the magic and surprise of Tiger winning his 1st event in 5 years… but as you can see my so called "hatred" of Tiger was clearly evident by me complimenting his game and hoping he'd "keep it up" and win "as I would love nothing better than him to get his first win in 5 years here this week."

–––––––––

Post to DFS PFD 21.09.18

It just feels that way when you're so attached to only positive & shiny comments - but achievement in life doesn't work that way. Tiger for the most part has been playing great (his driving has been a little off today compared to yesterday but he's scrambled well also) so lets hope he keeps it up as I would love nothing better than him to get his first win in 5 years here this week.

CR in "full retard" mode is rather worrying just to think about…

Sadly tomorrow will likely be my last day for a while to observe gatorMD falling off the mental cliff as TW edges closer to that win - France and the Ryder Cup is calling me. I'll be missed as will you ;)

–––––––––

FYI… I celebrated Tiger's win that Sunday night in Paris with friends, and sorry if I had better things to do in one of the worlds most beautiful cities with friends than sit behind a screen and share my delight with you insecure 'Tiger fans'.

The level of this insecurity coming from many of you is utterly staggering, honestly, just take a step back for one moment and re-read your responses to more objective Tiger fans, your partners or family members would be embarrassed for you reading them… it is precisely this type of insecure 'Tiger fan' that gives us more rational and balanced Tiger fans a bad name.

Finally… if you are serious in your apology (as it really doesn't come off in an authentic way), then I accept your apology and I thank you for being man enough to own up to your error. I've always been a straight shooter in golf and life and have always called things as I objectively see them (fan or not)… if my boldness as a life long Tiger fan to speak my mind continues to frustrate you moving forward, may I suggest perhaps not reading or interacting with these posts and I'll politely reciprocate.

Bud. I tell you what. We could argue you being a tiger fan based on evidence all day. Even that last post " surprise " at him getting his 1st win reeks of doubt ...something a fan of anything doesn't have. Unless you attach the fair weather prefix onto it.

But I'm going to yield now. Declare you THE tiger woods fan of all fans and be done with it. I just don't have the energy to argue it. All hail cool runnnings the king of the Tiger fans . Lol. If that doesn't suit you I don't know what will. As I said before I shouldn't have named anyone's name. And I've since deleted it. If it bothers you that I did stop posting the quote. I'm not taking anymore of that bait.

But I'm sure we will but heads again next time you post why Tiger can't do something and cite all the sources who agree with you. The ones that were wrong in 2017. Some of the same ones who were wrong in 2010-2013. People in same positions were wrong well before that about tiger. And will be wrong again.

Have a good one.

Bladehunter

“All hail cool runnnings the king of the Tiger fans . Lol. If that doesn’t suit you I don’t know what will.”

–––––––––––

How very sincere…

All I ask and what will “suit me” is for you to STOP LYING about what you falsely claimed I’ve said in either words, tone & sentiment towards Tiger of whom I’m a big fan of. (And deleting it is much appreciated.)

It’s that simple and I don’t think it is or was too unreasonable of an ask.

Many thanks.

How was France ? Not a fan. I had to get two large fries at McDonald’s in France to be the equivalent of one here in the states.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

If you write that and really mean it, it makes no sense.

He came back from spinal fusion this year, this was a warmup/rehab year for his swing, next year should be better, it's not unlikely, he got better as the year went on...

Glad you're hopeful.

Your concerns have some potential validity: Tiger is older, there are a lot of good players out there today, etc. (the mental and pressure things I don't agree with)---But, what we've observed, is that he WON vs. 29 of the best players in the world.

So you would think at some point you might say, hmmm...maybe Tiger has more left in the tank than I thought. Maybe he can deal with the pressure. Maybe the other guys aren't unbeatable. No, instead, you just dig in deeper with the same broad generalizations.

The key component that you seem to ignore is that Tiger basically sat out 2016 and 2017. And he's also made major changes to his swing.

These are immediate and specific challenges to overcome. You don't just roll out of bed (literally) after a spinal fusion and have your best Tournament golf ready to go. Not winning until the end of the season can be explained by these (finding his swing and short game after a LONG layoff, new swing feels, swinging post Spinal fusion) challenges, and not the ones you repeat.

So, if he's able to continue to be healthy and progress as he has all season, his trend is clearly pointed upward. He won't have to overcome rust next season. His new swing will be more solidified. He will have practice hours under his belt that he didn't this season. He will go in great form to The Master's, not in the uncertain form he had this year.

Whooosh! ;)

Cool, let's face the facts.

You came out here and made dozens of posts that stated nothing but the

Obvious.

Where is the nuance? All you did was make observations that were plain to see. Every time TW was out there working, grinding, getting better, you were quick to point out your standard set of reasons why he can't win.

The fields are too deep. They as good as Tiger ever was. Tiger can't handle the pressure on Sunday. There is zero insight to any of your posts.

And you did this dozens of times.

Real insight and perspective was maintained by myself and the real TW fans who saw through your "facts" and recognized that

Week by week, TW was getting better and better and better.

And you accuse us of being dogmatic?

That's richer than a perfectly prepared

recipe-image-legacy-id--3745_10.jpg?itok=rSh9diik

A favorite of mine which I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy on your TW celebration trip ; )

I think you need to re-read many of my posts. Some / much of what I highlighted wasn’t “obvious” to most, in fact a few key points were quickly mocked by many as being delusional or me being a hater/troll simply for stating something that was self evident, just not to those with closed minds. The funny part was later on in the year many in golfing media spoke out about some of the very issues I highlighted at the start of the year.

Ps: My trip to Paris was incredible (highly recommend it), even Tiger going 0-4 and the US team being handily beaten by the Euros couldn’t sour a great trip overall. Great friends, great golf, great wine… what’s not to like ;)

How was France ? Not a fan. I had to get two large fries at McDonald's in France to be the equivalent of one here in the states.

It was one of the best trips I’ve ever made… but why would anyone go to McDonald’s when on holiday in France?

Honestly french food kind of suck. Nothing but preset menu and the Michelin star restaurants always disappoints. After spending a week there I was craving for burgers and fries.

I just remember my large coke was like smaller than the size small here in the states. Until I get an invite to Morfontaine I’d probably never go back.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

I think you need to re-read many of my posts. Some / much of what I highlighted wasn’t “obvious” to most, in fact a few key points were quickly mocked by many as being delusional or me being a hater/troll simply for stating something that was self evident, just not to those with closed minds. The funny part was later on in the year many in golfing media spoke out about some of the very issues I highlighted at the start of the year.

Ps: My trip to Paris was incredible (highly recommend it), even Tiger going 0-4 and the US team being handily beaten by the Euros couldn’t sour a great trip overall. Great friends, great golf, great wine… what’s not to like ;)

We are in agreement!

But now that he has dispelled all of them...

How many wins for TW this year, super fan?

I'm thinkin like 3 would be money.

We are in agreement!

But now that he has dispelled all of them...

How many wins for TW this year, super fan?

I'm thinkin like 3 would be money.

Yes ! I’ll agree with 3. 1 being a major. I’m not ready to guess which major yet. But I see him attacking jacks record next if he stays heathy. The way he played this year is going to be the norm next year. Greg Norman hopes that it doesn’t shift to “ all tiger “ again. But that shows how far behind the times Greg is. It already has shifted to All tiger again !

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I prefer this outtake. Listen to the words people ! These are memories frozen in time!

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

GeorgeMichaelFaithAlbumcover.jpg

Ever think about the other guys and what happened to them - the real story?

Andrew Ridgeley and George Michael

Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart

Ben and Jerry

Phil and Bones

Whatever happened to that guy who used to golf for Stevie Williams?

I think he married a model and had a kid. Then they made him stop usin the long putter. And pretty much fell off the map.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock