2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

(No Buy Sell Trade Posting) Ross Nike Shoes Again

cardia10

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who can't find shoes, the BCF in the highest crime rate area will have shoes.

Except here in metro Detroit where some guy drove up from Toledo and bought almost every damn one and now has them on Ebay/Craigslist.

Wow, I did wonder why they all dried up. Luckily I got two pairs and really didn't need any more but kept stopping in just in case.

Don't worry, the eBay market for these has mostly dried up...watch the prices get lower and lower as the hoarders get stuck with a truckload of shoes.

Titleist TSR4 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

For those who can't find shoes, the BCF in the highest crime rate area will have shoes.

Except here in metro Detroit where some guy drove up from Toledo and bought almost every damn one and now has them on Ebay/Craigslist.

Wow, I did wonder why they all dried up. Luckily I got two pairs and really didn't need any more but kept stopping in just in case.

I haven't been in about a week but I was able to get 7 pairs for myself and a few more for my buddies. Took about 2 trips to each of 6 stores

man - driving up to houston this weekend. maybe i'll convince the wife to stop by BCF up there.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

I still can't believe people are finding fi premieres. I think they are one of the best shoes to come out and if Nike had made them tw16 I bet they would have sold better

I almost broke my ankle while put those on. lol.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

What size and style are you looking for? I have had limited success in finding shoes in Minneapolis but I can't help myself from continuing to search. Will happily look for you as well. I am looking for a size 11.

Be nice if whoever you are in Minneapolis would knock it off for a few days on the stockpiling to make a tiny profit and let the rest of us get one measly pair of shoes. I'm all for capitalism but my lord.

I found a 10, but they aren't even close to my size (going to stepfather). Judging by how small they felt I probably need an 11-12 as well.

I had to go up 2.5 sizes before I could get my foot into an FI Premiere. The no tongue design leaves a hole that is insanely small to try to squeeze a foot into.
I can only imagine your toes were swimming in them then. They are tough to get on at first, but they loosen up after a bit and they fit like the TW15 do, maybe even a bit roomier.

I still can't believe people are finding fi premieres. I think they are one of the best shoes to come out and if Nike had made them tw16 I bet they would have sold better

Always liked the design and when I saw them in my size I was thrilled to pick them up. If it's a little big now will it stretch out too much?

I had to go up 2.5 sizes before I could get my foot into an FI Premiere. The no tongue design leaves a hole that is insanely small to try to squeeze a foot into.

I had a problem getting them on too. I found them in a size that was comfortable once my foot was in, but had to pass on it because it was too much of a hassle to actually get them on.

I had a problem getting them on too. I found them in a size that was comfortable once my foot was in, but had to pass on it because it was too much of a hassle to actually get them on.

Same. Once they're on they feel like an updated better fit of TW15s. They should've just put a zipper on them.

The funny thing is the air Zoom 90 is the same way

man - driving up to houston this weekend. maybe i'll convince the wife to stop by BCF up there.

Let me know if you need a size bro. I can always grab some and we can do a quick swap in a parking lot somewhere. Living in Downtown now.

*** not a BST post just looking to help a friend out.

for sure big john - i'll PM you if i figure out a pair or if we get the time.

bae86730487930e8ec708d3a629d22c9.png

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Same. Once they're on they feel like an updated better fit of TW15s. They should've just put a zipper on them.

i played with these for 54 holes for a summer solstice tournament. truth be told, i brought a pair of spikeless with me as well, because i figured i'd need to change out at some point.

nope.

the premiere's were absolute $$ all day. feet felt amazing all day. and this isn't like i had a huge break-in period either, only 1 previous 18 hole round before the solstice marathon.

sure, the tiny ankle hole is annoying to get the foot in... but once in, whoa. perfect.

IMG_6212.jpg

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

Let me know if you need a size bro. I can always grab some and we can do a quick swap in a parking lot somewhere. Living in Downtown now.

*** not a BST post just looking to help a friend out.

Just a heads up, The mods consider it a BST post even if you are "looking to help a friend out". Especially when you say you can swap in a downtown parking lot. PM would be an excellent forum for that conversation.

guys, just use a shoe horn. problem solved. i have a fairly high arch, too

I wait until the absolute last second to put my shoes on so it's adilete slides until my first swing so bringing a shoe horn around isn't the best solution for me.

I agree with the above poster. The funny thing is that the snugness is low to the foot. I always have a hard time with no show socks always bunching up because the Achilles part is always pulling them down. Premieres and zooms grip the bottom half of the foot and I like them so far!

I wait until the absolute last second to put my shoes on so it's adilete slides until my first swing so bringing a shoe horn around isn't the best solution for me.

I agree with the above poster. The funny thing is that the snugness is low to the foot. I always have a hard time with no show socks always bunching up because the Achilles part is always pulling them down. Premieres and zooms grip the bottom half of the foot and I like them so far!

edit: i keep this in a pocket of my bag. Metal Shoe Horn Stainless Steel ShoeHorn 7.5 Inches - Portable for Travel Use https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DVMAS6E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i7.uzb2ECWZ78

I just bring my small cheapo shoe horn in the shoe. Takes me no more than getting regular shoes on now. After a few rounds and the shoes goin on and off they're much easier now.

i played with these for 54 holes for a summer solstice tournament. truth be told, i brought a pair of spikeless with me as well, because i figured i'd need to change out at some point.

nope.

the premiere's were absolute $$ all day. feet felt amazing all day. and this isn't like i had a huge break-in period either, only 1 previous 18 hole round before the solstice marathon.

sure, the tiny ankle hole is annoying to get the foot in... but once in, whoa. perfect.

IMG_6212.jpg

I bought both the teal pair and the white pair and I agree with you that they are comfortable once on. In my eyes, there are two issues beyond the obvious pain to put on:

1) They have terrible cushion. You can feel the spikes when you step in them. Could be solved with thicker insole but could impact fit.

2) To me, they are a sore to my eyes. I just can't get used to the look of them.

For $20, I am not complaining. May just take the laces off and keep them as a slip on range/quick round shoe. Functionally, I am sure they are awesome shoes. I just find it hard to imagine picking up these when I have LC's lined up next to them.

Callaway AI Smoke Tripe Diamond 9 @ 10   - Diamana PD 6TX

Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond 15 @ 14   - Diamana BF 7TX

Callaway Apex UW 17*   - Ventus Red 9X

Taylormade SIM Hybrid 22* - Tensei Orange 9X
Callaway Rogue Pro 5i   - Dynamic Gold 120 TI x100

Callaway Apex TCB 6i - PW   - Dynamic Gold 120 TI x100
Vokey SM8 Raw 50F, 54F, 58K(lb)  - Dynamic Gold TI s400 Onyx

Odyssey WH OG 7ch  - Stroke Lab

Titleist ProV1x

nope.

IMG_6212.jpg

I bought both the teal pair and the white pair and I agree with you that they are comfortable once on. In my eyes, there are two issues beyond the obvious pain to put on:

1) They have terrible cushion. You can feel the spikes when you step in them. Could be solved with thicker insole but could impact fit.

2) To me, they are a sore to my eyes. I just can't get used to the look of them.

For $20, I am not complaining. May just take the laces off and keep them as a slip on range/quick round shoe. Functionally, I am sure they are awesome shoes. I just find it hard to imagine picking up these when I have LC's lined up next to them.

The laces are completely pointless to me. I haven't untied mine since I got them on the first time. Just slip on and off. After a year, mine go on super easy now.

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour