Favorite Tour Picture

Christosterone

Calvin Peete - Probably the most accurate driver ever.

peete_2_gallery_full.jpg

The best drivers on tour today are more accurate than Peete ever was.

Huh? He averaged 82% fairways hit in his prime.

Stenson is the leader this year hitting almost exclusively a 3 wood and is averaging 75.5%

But on the other hand Stenson hits his 3-wood fifty yards past Peetes drive. If we were to count accuracy in degrees off line on average and not fairways hit I think a few modern players are just as accurate as Peete.

6.5% is a huge difference at that level.

Have you ever hit a persimmon driver? Balata? Stenson's 3 wood has about the same loft, a bigger head a springier face, a lighter shaft than Stenson's 3 wood.

My main argument was to call out the guys who said modern player are more accurate than Peete ever was. That's what we call hogwash.

Stenson is a great player, I'm not trying to take anything away from him, but give credit where credit is due.

”The best drivers on tour today are MORE ACCURATE THAN PEETE EVER WAS”

????

Seriously, we’re doomed!!

I’m not being funny here though I did LMFAO when I initially read that and I read it to Maddie and she didn’t believe that I was reading it correctly and walked over and asked to see my phone, lol

She read it, looked at me, handed me my phone and said only, “wow,” lol

I don’t care how ya wanna qualify it, there has never been a more accurate driver of the golf ball than Calvin Peete.

EVER!!!

As DL pointed out, 6-7% across a Season is HUUUGGGE!!!!

He also was a Champion!!

12 times on Tour and while he didn’t cap a Major, he took a Player’s Championship along with the Tounement of Champions, which was nothing but!!

He also had a 4-Win season along with 3 two-win seasons and 2 Ryder Cups.

I don’t care if these kids hit 5i’s, they can’t touch him.

I used to laugh and say “Jesus, I love this place,” and I still love this place and you guys but come on, this is getting ridiculous?

I understand that for a lot of ya, if you can’t google it or watch it on YouTube, it either didn’t happen or in context of today’s world it’s irrelevent or insignificant but trust me here, there’s no Player on Tour today who, drive after drive, round after round, season after season, hits a driver/tee ball as accurately as Calvin did.

The closest to him, and he’s miles behind him, hits a 3M for chrissakes??

You don’t think that ole Calvin wasn’t out driven by 40-60yds+ routinely by the longest hitters???

I spoke to Curtis Strange about him and Curtis beat Calvin in a playoff at the 1986 Houston Open and Curtis, who by no stretch was the longest on tour, said that he was airmailing Calvin by 45-50yds on the Play-Off holes and it didn’t phase Calvin one bit and it took a 15’ birdie putt on the third playoff hole to put Calvin to sleep.

Anyhoo, that’s one of the more asinine statements that I’ve read on the board, haha

Right up there with a few of mine?

Stay well Gents?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Brooks Koepka

Bear's Lake CC in 2006.

101106%20spt%20Brooks%20Koepka%204.JPG

Seriously? I had no idea he used to be lean. It's kind of like the Sammy Sosa rookie card. Brooks has bulked up!

Sammy Sosa is actually an excellent comparison.... Wasn't he taking some sort of "special protein shake"? #thatboysonsteroids

It was amazing how quickly Koepka was able to recover from his wrist injury, wasn't it?

Brooks Koepka

Bear's Lake CC in 2006.

Seriously? I had no idea he used to be lean. It's kind of like the Sammy Sosa rookie card. Brooks has bulked up!

Sammy Sosa is actually an excellent comparison.... Wasn't he taking some sort of "special protein shake"? #thatboysonsteroids

It was amazing how quickly Koepka was able to recover from his wrist injury, wasn't it?

He's 15 or 16 in that picture. I would think that would explain the build.

Brooks Koepka

Bear's Lake CC in 2006.

He was slight all the way up to 26, then all of a sudden comes back from his wrist injury looking like Lou Ferrigno.

Brooks Koepka

Bear's Lake CC in 2006.

He was slight all the way up to 26, then all of a sudden comes back from his wrist injury looking like Lou Ferrigno.

Looks to me like he was still plenty big back in early 2015 when he won the Waste Management

----> See my current WITB
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Fujikura VENTUS Red 6 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 15° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

Brooks Koepka

Bear's Lake CC in 2006.

Hulk Koeopka?

I like it.

Looks to me like he was still plenty big back in early 2015 when he won the Waste Management

He wasn't big at all...

Come on smooth. Some of us are enjoying your trolling in the forums but you gotta try harder than just simple bickering to be amusing. Tell us a story, paint us the picture, poke the bear.

But dont just mail it in with 3 sentence replies. We deserve better than that.

Hulk Koeopka?

I like it.

Wait a sec, that’s bigger than a “Linebacker” for chrissakes????

He’s Tiger’s size, the “Linebacker” Tiger of a pre-back injury days, you know, a good solid NAIA Div II Backer, 6’1”, 185lbs??

I love ya Bro and Madison said to tell You hey?

Stay well?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Wait a sec, that's bigger than a "Linebacker" for chrissakes��������

He's Tiger's size, the "Linebacker" Tiger of a pre-back injury das, you know, a good solid NAIA Div II Backer, 6'1", 185lbs����

I love ya Bro and Madison said to tell You hey��

Stay well��

RP

This isn't my favorite picture, but they obviously aren't the same size.

1005247_1.jpg?r=1534615546115

He’s Tiger’s size, the “Linebacker” Tiger of a pre-back injury days, you know, a good solid NAIA Div II Backer, 6’1”, 185lbs??

Stay well?

RP

Rich-arrrrd! Thanks for the shout. Hope you, Sir, are well, and my very best to Madison.

Tiger. Great golfer but, alas, doubt hed last 9 seconds out on the fooball field crackin heads.

You think TW would put a muddy mouthguard in his mouth after somebody just stepped on it? Or not drink water for 4 hours during double sessions in August? Lol.

Koepka. I like this kid. Seems old school, keeps his mouth shut and does his job.

He packs on 35 more lbs. and he might be

Hulk Koepka, LB ; )

Wait a sec, that's bigger than a "Linebacker" for chrissakes????

He's Tiger's size, the "Linebacker" Tiger of pre-back injury days, you know, a good solid NAIA Div II Backer, 6'1", 185lbs??

Stay well?

RP

This isn't my favorite picture, but they obviously aren't the same size.

1005247_1.jpg?r=1534615546115

First Smooth, Welcome to the board?

Thanks for responding ?

I would agree wholeheartedly with your statement that “they obviously aren’t the same size,” as in presently.

However you chose to leave out THE most critical part and point of my sentence, lol ?, and this is exactly why I stated this, and that was “TIGER OF PRE-BACK INJURY DAYS,” and that would’ve been circa 2011-2013.

According to their official listings, they are within an inch and a pound(Brooks 186lbs, Tiger @ 185) of each other and my point was that pre-back, Tiger was much “bulkier,” and closer to Brook’s size, as the pics below show(I threw the last one in for shats & giggles, lol). Now, he’s a shell of his former size, regardless of what the scales say and he’s lost the “bulk.”

Anyhoo, enjoy the board, there’s a lot ot great Gals & Guys here?

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

Hulk Koeopka?

I like it.

Stay well?

RP

Maybe a linebacker from the 70s like THE MAN jack lambert....

Or a high school linebacker

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

Hulk Koeopka?

I like it.

Stay well?

RP

Hey Bro, how goes it?

I hope that you’re having a nice season?

Yea, not many peeps know that Lambert never started any season weighing over 215lbs., and he was 205-208 following their Super Bowl Victories.

He was a Stud for sure though it sureTF didn’t hurt having those four All-Pros in front of him, with one, Joe Green, arguably the greatest DT to ever Play the game.

Hell, he was a gangly safety Playin Middle Linebacker?

But damn, he could run like a deer and he accelerated through impact like few guys have ever done.

Stay well my Friend?

RP

Hulk Koeopka?

I like it.

Stay well?

RP

Hey Bro, how goes it?

Yea, not many peeps know that Lambert never started any season weighing over 215lbs., and he was 205-208 following their Super Bowl Victories.

He was a Stud for sure though it sureTF didn’t hurt having those four All-Pros in front of him, with one, Joe Green, arguably the greatest DT to ever Play the game.

But damn, he could run like a deer and he accelerated through impact like few guys have ever done.

Stay well my Friend?

RP

Plus he bodyslammed the cowboy in the super bowl because he messed with the kicker lol. So awesome NO FLAG when nowadays would be ejected probably in the No Fun League!!

Happy to see you posting again!

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

Hulk Koeopka?

I like it.

Stay well?

RP

Hey Bro, how goes it?

Stay well my Friend?

RP

Plus he bodyslammed the cowboy in the super bowl because he messed with the kicker lol. So awesome NO FLAG when nowadays would be ejected probably in the No Fun League!!

Happy to see you posting again!

Yeppers, he slammed Cliff Harris, one of the Cowboys’ supposed “tough” guys, and in all fairness, Harris was a Pro-Bowler and All-Pro Caliber safety. It’s just that Harris had a line, and Jack had no line, lol. I was at a summer party at Rocky Bleier’s house(actually his wife’s mansion, who’s father left it to her. Aliita Bleier could then and now buy and sell Rock a few times over, haha) and Jack, who didn’t drink in public cuz of all the jerk-offs that tried to prove their masculinity when the beer “muscles” kicked in, got into it with Marv Hubbard, a former RB with the arch nemisis of the 70’s Stillers, the Raiders, who had been drinking and basically said what many whispered but few had the balls to say to Lambert’s face and that was that without the four Pro-Bowlers in front of him keeping guys off of him and allowing him to roam sideline to sideline virtually untouched, Jack wasn’t shat and guys would’ve driven him 20yds off the ball(Hubbard actually said this with some choice adjectives thrown in, lmao).

I was outside in the patio when Hubbard, Lambert and Dwight White, the Stillers Pro-Bowl DE and one of those four Studs in front of Lambert came flying through the screen door and then a table followed them and landed on White’s back.

Needless to say, it was a free for all and there must have been 300-325 peeps at this party, with about 30-40 Players, probably half Stillers and half guys from around the league who were friends of Rocky. A lot of docs(my dad and his friends), lawyers and corporate chiefs, so when this broke out, well, it was like two different worlds colliding???

A lot more transpired however I’ll leave it at there was over $60k in damages when the dust settled, lmao

Oh yea, Lew Worsham, Former US Open Champion and HP at Oakmont CC, was standing with us and while I went to help break things up, Lew headed to the safety of the bar on the other side of the pool for another drink.

He said that they would have to swim across the pool to get to him and that they were too drunk to swim, so he was safe over there??

He was funny as hell and he didn’t try to be, which I like the best, lol

Well, have a great week?

RP

Yeppers, he slammed Cliff Harris, one of the Cowboys' supposed "tough" guys, and in all fairness, Harris was a Pro-Bowler and All-Pro Caliber safety. It's just that Harris had a line, and Jack had no line, lol. I was at a summer party at Rocky Bleier's house(actually his wife's mansion, who's father left it to her. Aliita Bleier could then and now buy and sell Rock a few times over, haha) and Jack, who didn't drink in public cuz of all the jerk-offs that tried to prove their masculinity when the beer "muscles" kicked in, got into it with Marv Hubbard, a former RB with the arch nemisis of the 70's Stillers, the Raiders, who had been drinking and basically said what many whispered but few had the balls to say to Lambert's face and that was that without the four Pro-Bowlers in front of him keeping guys off of him and allowing him to roam sideline to sideline virtually untouched, Jack wasn't shat and guys would've driven him 20yds off the ball(Hubbard actually said this with some choice adjectives thrown in, lmao).

I was outside in the patio when Hubbard, Lambert and Dwight White, the Stillers Pro-Bowl DE and one of those four Studs in front of Lambert came flying through the screen door and then a table followed them and landed on White's back.

Needless to say, it was a free for all and there must have been 300-325 peeps at this party, with about 30-40 Players, probably half Stillers and half guys from around the league who were friends of Rocky. A lot of docs(my dad and his friends), lawyers and corporate chiefs, so when this broke out, well, it was like two different worlds colliding������

A lot more transpired however I'll leave it at there was over $60k in damages when the dusted settled, lmao

Oh yea, Lew Worsham, Former US Open Champion and HP at Oakmont CC, was standing with us and while I went to help break things up, Lew headed to the safety of the bar on the other side of the pool for another drink.

He said that they would have to swim across the pool to get to him and that they were too drunk to swim, so he was safe over there����

He was funny as hell and he didn't try to be, which I like the best, lol

Well, have a great week��

RP

That must have been awhile ago since he Rocky hasn't been Married to Aleta in a long, long, time and Worsham died in 1990. (Rocky lives in Mt. Lebanon a Pgh suburb, a block away from me. Saw him at the block party a few times. Real nice guy.)

This is from 1997 (Looks like she was from San Diego and was not independently wealthy you can look that stuff up) :

4]
The former Pittsburgh Steelers running back ROCKY BLEIER has pawned his Super Bowl rings and filed for bankruptcy. His former wife, ALETA WHITAKER, said in a countersuit that Bleier just wants to avoid paying her $837,948 from the sale of their suburban Pittsburgh home.

4]
Bleier, a star of four Super Bowls, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy Dec. 12, two days after selling his championship rings for $40,000 to help pay back Federal taxes, according to the petition in United States Bankruptcy Court in Pittsburgh. He denied he filed for bankruptcy to duck payments to his former wife.

4]
''I feel bad, as anyone does who has had to go through bankruptcy,'' Bleier said. ''But I'm 50 years old and I deserve a life, and it's not as if I've left her poor.''

4]
Whitaker, of San Diego, asked the court to order Bleier to make the $10,000-a-month payments required in the couple's settlement agreement. Bleier's bankruptcy petition said he has paid Whitaker $1.3 million in cash and property since they separated in 1993. (AP)

Yeppers, he slammed Cliff Harris, one of the Cowboys' supposed "tough" guys, and in all fairness, Harris was a Pro-Bowler and All-Pro Caliber safety. It's just that Harris had a line, and Jack had no line, lol. I was at a summer party at Rocky Bleier's house(actually his wife's mansion, who's father left it to her. Aliita Bleier could then and now buy and sell Rock a few times over, haha) and Jack, who didn't drink in public cuz of all the jerk-offs that tried to prove their masculinity when the beer "muscles" kicked in, got into it with Marv Hubbard, a former RB with the arch nemisis of the 70's Stillers, the Raiders, who had been drinking and basically said what many whispered but few had the balls to say to Lambert's face and that was that without the four Pro-Bowlers in front of him keeping guys off of him and allowing him to roam sideline to sideline virtually untouched, Jack wasn't shat and guys would've driven him 20yds off the ball(Hubbard actually said this with some choice adjectives thrown in, lmao).

I was outside in the patio when Hubbard, Lambert and Dwight White, the Stillers Pro-Bowl DE and one of those four Studs in front of Lambert came flying through the screen door and then a table followed them and landed on White's back.

Needless to say, it was a free for all and there must have been 300-325 peeps at this party, with about 30-40 Players, probably half Stillers and half guys from around the league who were friends of Rocky. A lot of docs(my dad and his friends), lawyers and corporate chiefs, so when this broke out, well, it was like two different worlds colliding??

A lot more transpired however I'll leave it at there was over $60k in damages when the dusted settled, lmao

He said that they would have to swim across the pool to get to him and that they were too drunk to swim, so he was safe over there?

Well, have a great week?

RP

That must have been awhile ago since he Rocky hasn't been Married to Aleta in a long, long, time and Worsham died in 1990. (Rocky lives in Mt. Lebanon a Pgh suburb, a block away from me. Saw him at the block party a few times. Real nice guy.)

This is from 1997 (Looks like she was from San Diego and was not independently wealthy you can look that stuff up) :

4]
The former Pittsburgh Steelers running back ROCKY BLEIER has pawned his Super Bowl rings and filed for bankruptcy. His former wife, ALETA WHITAKER, said in a countersuit that Bleier just wants to avoid paying her $837,948 from the sale of their suburban Pittsburgh home.

4]
Bleier, a star of four Super Bowls, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy Dec. 12, two days after selling his championship rings for $40,000 to help pay back Federal taxes, according to the petition in United States Bankruptcy Court in Pittsburgh. He denied he filed for bankruptcy to duck payments to his former wife.

4]
''I feel bad, as anyone does who has had to go through bankruptcy,'' Bleier said. ''But I'm 50 years old and I deserve a life, and it's not as if I've left her poor.''

4]
Whitaker, of San Diego, asked the court to order Bleier to make the $10,000-a-month payments required in the couple's settlement agreement. Bleier's bankruptcy petition said he has paid Whitaker $1.3 million in cash and property since they separated in 1993. (AP)

Yep, summer of 1982~

I did not say “independently wealthy,” as few physicians, regardless of how much they make are “independently wealthy” however the home and her lifestyle came from her father’s money and not Rocky. Her parents were extremely well off, lol.

My father’s partner and four other men pitched in and purchased two of his rings back for him.

Aleta’s Father was a renowned cardiovascular surgeon and the home, which was over 6500 square feet, was her parent’s home, which she obviously got from them, not Rocky’s.

The Ferrari, Porsche and Benz(E) that she drove in the 70’s and early 80’s, she purchased, not Rocky.

Also, the home was a $1.8-2M home(3 acres) and it ended up selling for about $900k or so so Rocky could get the money. Needless to say, Aleta flipped out, lol.

They were members up at the club until their divorce and she stayed a member and Rocky did not, though she left the club in the late 90’s. I believe that he’s lived on your side of town for some time.

They lived a very very lavish lifestyle, even by Fox Chapel standards, as who needs a Ferrari, Porsche and a Benz E sedan, and those were HER vehicles, so it does not surprise me that they went through it. They threw 5-6 major parties a year and these were MAJOR blow-outs, nicer than all but a handful of weddings that I’ve ever attended.

Also, she is not from San Diego, she’s originally from Pgh. She moved there post-divorce, though I believe that Adri, their son, came back to town and he too might be in your neck of the woods.

Rocky selling that home at that price, one, stunned anyone that knew them and two, caused a huge rift with Aleta, who on a good day isn’t the most pleasant individual, lol

Although I don’t remember the number, I believe that he also owed Aleta’s parents a couple hundred grand or so, give or take.

He’s a super Guy!

Aleta??

Not so much, lol

She remarried for the 3rd/4th time, I forget exactly how many times, three weeks after their divorce was final.

Have a nice week~

Cheers?

RP

Later edit: 08/22/2018, 6:18pm~ In speaking to my Mother, I was sorta wrong about Aleta’s parents owning the house, lmao. Her father gave Rocky the money for the house in full and he paid him back and that’s where the $150,000-200,000 owed her parents came from. Oh, and I was also mistaken regarding the vehicles as I forgot one, a Benz 450SL, hahaha. Gettin old sucks? RP

Needless to say, it was a free for all and there must have been 300-325 peeps at this party, with about 30-40 Players, probably half Stillers and half guys from around the league who were friends of Rocky. A lot of docs(my dad and his friends), lawyers and corporate chiefs, so when this broke out, well, it was like two different worlds colliding??

He said that they would have to swim across the pool to get to him and that they were too drunk to swim, so he was safe over there?

Well, have a great week?

RP

4]

4]

4]

4]

Yep, summer of 1982~

I did not say independently wealthy, as few physicians, regardless of how much they make are independently wealthy however the home and her lifestyle came from her fathers money and not Rocky. Her parents were extremely well off, lol.

My fathers partner and four other men pitched in and purchased two of his rings back for him.

Aletas Father was a renowned cardiovascular surgeon and the home, which was over 6500 square feet, was her parents home, which she obviously got from them, not Rockys.

The Ferrari, Porsche and Benz(E) that she drove in the 70s and early 80s, she purchased, not Rocky.

Also, the home was a $1.8-2M home(3 acres) and it ended up selling for about $900k or so so Rocky could get the money. Needless to say, Aleta flipped out, lol.

They were members up at the club until their divorce and she stayed a member and Rocky did not, though she left the club in the late 90s. I believe that hes lived on your side of town for some time.

They lived a very very lavish lifestyle, even by Fox Chapel standards, as who needs a Ferrari, Porsche and a Benz E sedan, and those were HER vehicles, so it does not surprise me that they went through it. They threw 5-6 major parties a year and these were MAJOR blow-outs, nicer than all but a handful of weddings that Ive ever attended.

Also, she is not from San Diego, shes originally from Pgh. She moved there post-divorce, though I believe that Adri, their son, came back to town and he too might be in your neck of the woods.

Rocky selling that home at that price, one, stunned anyone that knew them and two, caused a huge rift with Aleta, who on a good day isnt the most pleasant individual, lol

Although I dont remember the number, I believe that he also owed Aletas parents a couple hundred grand or so, give or take.

Hes a super Guy!

Aleta??

Not so much, lol

She remarried for the 3rd/4th time, I forget, three weeks after their divorce was final.

Have a nice week~

Cheers?

RP

Later edit: 08/22/2018, 6:18pm~ In speaking to my Mother, I was sorta wrong about Aletas parents owning the house, lmao. Her father gave Rocky the money for the house in full and he paid him back and thats where the $150,000-200,000 owed her parents came from. Oh, and I was also mistaken regarding the vehicles as I forgot one, a Benz 450SL, hahaha. Gettin old sucks? RP

Getting old is way better than the alternative!Hope you are doing well!

Needless to say, it was a free for all and there must have been 300-325 peeps at this party, with about 30-40 Players, probably half Stillers and half guys from around the league who were friends of Rocky. A lot of docs(my dad and his friends), lawyers and corporate chiefs, so when this broke out, well, it was like two different worlds colliding

He said that they would have to swim across the pool to get to him and that they were too drunk to swim, so he was safe over there

Well, have a great week

RP

4]

4]

4]

4]

Yep, summer of 1982~

I did not say "independently wealthy," as few physicians, regardless of how much they make are "independently wealthy" however the home and her lifestyle came from her father's money and not Rocky. Her parents were extremely well off, lol.

My father's partner and four other men pitched in and purchased two of his rings back for him.

Aleta's Father was a renowned cardiovascular surgeon and the home, which was over 6500 square feet, was her parent's home, which she obviously got from them, not Rocky's.

The Ferrari, Porsche and Benz(E) that she drove in the 70's and early 80's, she purchased, not Rocky.

They were members up at the club until their divorce and she stayed a member and Rocky did not, though she left the club in the late 90's. I believe that he's lived on your side of town for some time.

They lived a very very lavish lifestyle, even by Fox Chapel standards, as who needs a Ferrari, Porsche and a Benz E sedan, and those were HER vehicles, so it does not surprise me that they went through it. They threw 5-6 major parties a year and these were MAJOR blow-outs, nicer than all but a handful of weddings that I've ever attended.

Also, she is not from San Diego, she's originally from Pgh. She moved there post-divorce, though I believe that Adri, their son, came back to town and he too might be in your neck of the woods.

Rocky selling that home at that price, one, stunned anyone that knew them and two, caused a huge rift with Aleta, who on a good day isn't the most pleasant individual, lol

Although I don't remember the number, I believe that he also owed Aleta's parents a couple hundred grand or so, give or take.

He's a super Guy!

Aleta??

Not so much, lol

She remarried for the 3rd/4th time, I forget, three weeks after their divorce was final.

Have a nice week~

Cheers

RP

Later edit: 08/22/2018, 6:18pm~ In speaking to my Mother, I was sorta wrong about Aleta's parents owning the house, lmao. Her father gave Rocky the money for the house in full and he paid him back and that's where the $150,000-200,000 owed her parents came from. Oh, and I was also mistaken regarding the vehicles as I forgot one, a Benz 450SL, hahaha. Gettin old sucks RP

Awesome man thanks for the info. Always love reading your stories.

I wish we had a pictur of Richard to put in this thread...

He is the best part of GolfWRX imho

-Chris

Srixon Z745 Japanese Tour 430cc Tour AD-DJ7 XX
Srixon zU45 (2,3) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Srixon JDM Z945 (4-PW) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Cleveland 588 DSG(52,56,60) KBS Tour 130X White 2* up
dumbest putter ever...backstryke with tons of lead tape

Europe's big 5.

Seve_Ballesteros_Feature3.jpg

This photo...

Nick looks like he's happy to get some extra practice in for being a robot.

Seve clearly does not want to be there and is trying to get as far from Nick as he can.

Sandy is sure he was getting paid for this photo.

Langer has had enough and is already moving out of his stance.

Woosie looks like he just got a royalty check for playing one of the ewoks in Return of the Jedi.

When it comes to the all time European Ryder Cup team, these are the first five names on the sheet.

and they look good in green jackets too...

seve-1980-2.jpg