2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Poll: Will Tiger Break Jacks Major Record?

Pigems

What it really boils down to is Tiger's prime, or "should've been prime", age was the time where he was barely competitive and hardly capable of swinging a club. So sad he lost all this time fighting personal issues and back pain. If he'd have had the fusion the first time around he'd definitely be at 16 today. Anybody that thinks a healthy TW in his mid to late 30s wouldn't get at least 2 majors in the span of 6-7 years is delusional.

He was healthy in 2009-10-11-12-13-14 and other than his loss to yang he didnt sniff one. it happens to everyone

2009-comeback from major reconstructive ACL surgery.

2010-doesnt play until Masters due to biggest scandal since probably OJ.

Late 2010-2011-Completely overhauls his swing with Foley and injures Achilles. Gets divorced.

2012-2013-best golfer in the world

Late 2013-injures back

2014-injured back

I thought you were all about facts heel? Theres about a year and a half there where Tiger had a chance to play good golf and he did.

It funny how people remember differently to support their theory, thanks for the rundown to quell people's "mis-remembering".

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the bolded.I sarcastically used your assessment that fields miraculously got better in the 70s-80s yet Jack got better. jack in his 40s won the 3rd most majors in the 80s behind watson and seve even with his overall play dropping. How could that be shil? You think tiger is going to win the 3rd most majors on tour for the next 7 years? I dont but ill be rooting for him to have a try at that. If someone is so good and so much better or talented than anybody else, why does he not have the most majors? best major record related to finishes? no comeback wins? reverse the records and make your case. Ill bet you couldnt.You also think that Bo Jackson is the greatest running back you ever saw so i take your comments with a grain of salt. Tiger might be the greatest you ever saw but the #s overwhelmingly disagree. no matter how you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to justify the opposite it doesnt hold water. i hope he ties and break Jacks record but its not likely but if he does Ill be the first to say hes the greatest ever.Until then theres nothing that will happen to change those facts.

Suppose Tiger gets to 17 majors and 95 PGA Tour wins. Are you saying that still wouldn't be enough to pass Jack?

At that point its splitting hairs and would definitely change my tune absolutely and have said that many times. the case would be way, way better. Most Jack fans i speak to at the club who are in their 70s and 80s say that if he gets to within 1 or ties him he gets the edge.I have to agree with them.Im really fair when it comes down to it. I had a similar discussion with my best friend just a few weeks ago after the US OPEN whos a big Rafa fan and im a Fed and Djoker fan. Same contexts and he has rafa as goat followed by Djoker then Fed. its completely devoid of reason and just simply all emotion. His claim (and tell me if this sounds familiar) is that Fed accumulated a bunch of majors before those 2 got great so he faced lesser competition. he ignores conveniently that Fed is also 5-6-7 years older which is an eternity if not career in tennis. its the same argument. 20>17>14. how do you put the 14 & 17 above the 20?

I dont know if youre a tennis fan or not just using that as an analogy. Individuals sports are tough to judge as its in your hands 99% of the time.

Ideally if tiger never blinked after falling to Yang he would be more competitive in majors in the early 2010s and maybe snags a few more. i was so pissed he went to see that clown foley. I can picture him now so bent over, so restricted, yuck... it killed his chances because his confidence went as well. Very hard to get that back. Even in 2013 he won 5 times and visibly wasnt the same player in majors. he collapsed every weekend. unrecognizable. As we say what ifs go both ways. i desperately want him to have his Jack in 86 moment though. Exactly in the same fashion would be a bonus, he goes into a sunday 4-5 back and just goes bonkers and shoots a 65 and watches the leaders falter.if you had him winning one more major where would you want it?

I follow tennis very casually. I don't agree with your friend, but the analogy doesn't work for me. Federer is only 5/6 years older than Nadal/Djokovic and played against them; Jack is 36 years older than Tiger (about the same gap as between Bobby Jones and Jack) and is at least a whole generation removed. Tennis didn't change much in those 6 years; golf changed dramatically in those 36 - the Open went from being a minor event to one of the 4 most important and strongest tournaments of the year; and the PGA Championship went from a closed shop with far too many club pros to the best field in golf.

If Tiger wins another major, great. If not, that's fine too. I think he's most likely to win the Masters (smaller field, great course knowledge, amenable to his wild drives) or the Open (the "old guy" major). The Masters would be the best story, of course.

Thats fair, thanks for the reply! have a great week

Everybody leaves out end of '14 until now conveniently...and if airing your entire basket of dirty laundry, for someone who's been the epitome of "private", isn't debilitating you're not human. Get your world rocked and turned upside down and I'd like to see your "at work" performance go unscathed. People that belittle the effect of psychological hurdles and behavioral struggles have had a pretty posh life and don't understand what "life" really is.

Edel Brick

What it really boils down to is Tiger's prime, or "should've been prime", age was the time where he was barely competitive and hardly capable of swinging a club. So sad he lost all this time fighting personal issues and back pain. If he'd have had the fusion the first time around he'd definitely be at 16 today. Anybody that thinks a healthy TW in his mid to late 30s wouldn't get at least 2 majors in the span of 6-7 years is delusional.

He was healthy in 2009-10-11-12-13-14 and other than his loss to yang he didnt sniff one. it happens to everyone

2009-comeback from major reconstructive ACL surgery.

2010-doesn't play until Masters due to biggest scandal since probably OJ.

Late 2010-2011-Completely overhauls his swing with Foley and injures Achilles. Gets divorced.

2012-2013-best golfer in the world

Late 2013-injures back

2014-injured back

I thought you were all about facts heel? There's about a year and a half there where Tiger had a chance to play good golf and he did.

Lol its as if reading isnt essential here. nothing you posted changed what i said. you think this is somehow helping your side.citing a divorce and swing change? lol those arent injuries

Let me recap

he played full season in 2009 after his acl was torn in 2008 he was 100% healthy! won 6 times and won fedex cup played all 4 majors (Yang overcame him at the pga)

he played full season in 2010. he decided to go to sex rehab for a few months, thats not being hurt. He missed 4 events for that played all 4 majors

he played half season in 2011. he missed british and us open still played 9 events.played 2 majors

he played full season in 2012 won 3 times played all 4 majors

he played full season in 2013 won 5 times played all 4 majors

he played half a season in 2014 and played in 2 majors

How about those detailed facts? seasons I quoted he missed time in 2 of them( one of them of his own accord (unless you call bruised ego an injury) and still played half the majors those years. Ever since the 09 PGA he hasnt threatened a major until lets be honest the british this year.

I love the guy but it was clear to me after 2009 he wasnt the same in majors. His last 2 this year he seemed to have found something yet made crucial devastating mistakes in both that crippled his chances which were not his MO in his prime. The real question is were both those results because of the venues and conditions or did he find the necessary confidence moving forward to get in the dance for a few more years. I desperately want him to nab another one and have his jack in 86 moment and will be rooting for him as i always have. lets see if he can do it.

Everybody leaves out end of '14 until now conveniently...and if airing your entire basket of dirty laundry, for someone who's been the epitome of "private", isn't debilitating you're not human. Get your world rocked and turned upside down and I'd like to see your "at work" performance go unscathed.

maybe the burden is on you to prove your statement that if he was healthy which he was for a 5 year span he would win a few majors and if we dont think that were delusional. You dont get credit for sex rehab and swing changes unfortunately. His level dropped enough that he could win semi regularly but lost his edge in majors. i dont even think thats a controversial statement or in any way denigrating to him.it happened to watson around the same age and he had a problem with booze. Putts stop going in and it goes down from there

50% yes/maybe

Guy couldnt walk last year.

Remarkable.

How is he doing this?!

Quit making stuff up ... He was scuba diving last year. Yes, he could walk. His comeback is amazing, there is no need to embellish.

Now I'm not a genius but I think scuba diving requires swimming, not walking

He was doing neither. In the Bahamas you can't legally harvest lobster with scuba gear, at least not when I was there.

He was free diving.

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

So if Tiger falls short and some "guy" comes along and wins 20 majors and 30 regular events, he would be the GOAT?

Sorry, no. I believe one must look at the player's complete body of work before judgement.

It's an interesting question.

My instinctive take on it was that you are right. 20 majors and 30 regular events is not enough.

Then I got to thinking about how hard it is to win 20 majors. It would be pretty hard not to call that GOAT. (or to use his proper name, "Brooks").

Everybody leaves out end of '14 until now conveniently...and if airing your entire basket of dirty laundry, for someone who's been the epitome of "private", isn't debilitating you're not human. Get your world rocked and turned upside down and I'd like to see your "at work" performance go unscathed.

maybe the burden is on you to prove your statement that if he was healthy which he was for a 5 year span he would win a few majors and if we dont think that were delusional. You dont get credit for sex rehab and swing changes unfortunately. His level dropped enough that he could win semi regularly but lost his edge in majors. i dont even think thats a controversial statement or in any way denigrating to him.it happened to watson around the same age and he had a problem with booze. Putts stop going in and it goes down from there

The fact that you think he was “healthy” from 2009-2014 proves you aren’t objective. Healthy players don’t take Vicodin regularly. Healthy players don’t get ACL reconstruction (think of how few players come back from that). Gosh I’m not even going to get into the other injuries. Tiger could get decapitated and you’d say he’s healthy because the rest of his body is fine.

Edit: as princey said, you giving no value to his scandal and the psychological toll is pretty pathetic. No one in the universe, even Jack Nicklaus, could have come through that unscathed.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

No..

He won again, and it’s great for the game that he’s “backâ€, but I don’t see him dealing well with an aging game and don’t think he’ll do what it’ll take for him to win again. He came back and figured out how to swing fast and do Tiger like things that we are used to seeing, but it isn’t with the same regularity or results he used to have, and the margin of error will continue to increase, but I don’t think he knows how to play any other way, and I doubt he could stand to play any other way as well. He’ll have to win one every other year, and there’s a lot more people (in a full field) standing in his way now.

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

So if Tiger falls short and some "guy" comes along and wins 20 majors and 30 regular events, he would be the GOAT?

Sorry, no. I believe one must look at the player's complete body of work before judgement.

My instinctive take on it was that you are right. 20 majors and 30 regular events is not enough.

Then I got to thinking about how hard it is to win 20 majors. It would be pretty hard not to call that GOAT. (or to use his proper name, "Brooks").

The same must be thought of when considering JACK or TIGER.

We must think complete "body of work."

Tiger by a little margin.

The fact that you think he was “healthy” from 2009-2014 proves you aren’t objective. Healthy players don’t take Vicodin regularly. Healthy players don’t get ACL reconstruction (think of how few players come back from that). Gosh I’m not even going to get into the other injuries. Tiger could get decapitated and you’d say he’s healthy because the rest of his body is fine.

Edit: as princey said, you giving no value to his scandal and the psychological toll is pretty pathetic. No one in the universe, even Jack Nicklaus, could have come through that unscathed.

the miracle at medinah was when his back flared up, that was in 2012. I don't think he was healthy from 2011-2017.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

20 Majors. Figure you play 80 majors in 20 years. To win 20, you'd have to win 25%, a major a year for 20 years.

Tiger played at that clip for about 12 years, a little better actually. Still stands at 14 Majors 10 years later

Rory has won 4 in 10 years. 4 out of 40, At his pace, he will have 8.

Spieth has won 3 in 5 years. Even if he did the same pace, he would have 12 Majors after 20 years.

Tiger won multiple majors in 4 separate years.

Jack won multiple majors in 5 separate years and didn't hit 20.

Rory, Spieth, and Brooks all won 2 majors in one year. Can they ever do it again? Can they do it 4 or 5 times? Or will their 2 Major seasons be the highlight of their careers?

I will guarantee if anybody were to win 20 majors and only 30 regular events, they would the GOAT.

The fact that you think he was "healthy" from 2009-2014 proves you aren't objective. Healthy players don't take Vicodin regularly. Healthy players don't get ACL reconstruction (think of how few players come back from that). Gosh I'm not even going to get into the other injuries. Tiger could get decapitated and you'd say he's healthy because the rest of his body is fine.

Wow, wrong on all accounts. Ernie Els came back from an ACl tear and won tourneys and a major. ACL tears arent the end of your life. Tom Brady had one in 2009 how did he do after that?. Adrian peterson, numerous basketball players and hockey players. its not a death sentence. How do you know he was on vicodin then and whats the relevance of that? Also we were talking his health, if you want to talk his scandal thats a different issue all together. Pick a lane and ill gladly give you my thoughts on either one. Him running around with multiple women is no idfferent than Watson throwing away his marriage with booze. it happens and unfortunately you dont get special credit for doing those things and then immediately use them as excuse when your play falls off. If you dont think he was healthy lay it out. rehab and divorce dont count for that though in my book, maybe for you it does.

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

The same must be thought of when considering JACK or TIGER.

We must think complete "body of work."

Tiger by a little margin.

the odds of someone winning 20 majors in this lifetime is already in the millions, the odds of someone winning 20 majors but only 30 total titles is in the billions so really an irrelevant hypothetical

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

20 Majors. Figure you play 80 majors in 20 years. To win 20, you'd have to win 25%, a major a year for 20 years.

Tiger played at that clip for about 12 years, a little better actually. Still stands at 14 Majors 10 years later

Spieth has won 3 in 5 years. Even if he did the same pace, he would have 12 Majors after 20 years.

Rory, Spieth, and Brooks all won 2 majors in one year. Can they ever do it again? Can they do it 4 or 5 times? Or will their 2 Major seasons be the highlight of their careers?

I will guarantee if anybody were to win 20 majors and only 30 regular events, they would the GOAT.

Well said man. hope you have a great week! Im dedicating my porterhouse steak tonight to you!

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

I'm curious about the guys that think Tiger isn't the greatest, even if he beats Jack's record. How can you objectively say that?

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

Well said man. hope you have a great week! Im dedicating my porterhouse steak tonight to you!

Porterhouse?! Holy. On a Monday? What's the occasion?

What you thinkin for vino with it?

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

I'm curious about the guys that think Tiger isn't the greatest, even if he beats Jack's record. How can you objectively say that?

Its sheer lunacy and simple bitterness. They just dont like him for stuff probably not related to golf. Im a jack as Goat guy but if tiger wins 5 more majors heck 4 more im giving him the title and praising to my last days. It would be the single greatest sporting achievement ever to win 4-5 majors after 43 years old and major surgery. Would love to see it

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

Its sheer lunacy and simple bitterness. They just dont like him for stuff probably not related to golf. Im a jack as Goat guy but if tiger wins 5 more majors heck 4 more im giving him the title and praising to my last days. It would be the single greatest sporting achievement ever to win 4-5 majors after 43 years old and major surgery. Would love to see it

Extraordinary achievements by both, Jack is the greatest for me as well, unless Tiger ties or passes him in majors (tie breaker to total wins for me).

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

Its my brothers birthday so were spoiling ourselves.Definitely gonna work the treadmil the rest of the week.So much meat the last 4 days!! i cant do red wine though im borderline allergic. i break out at the smell of it. Ill go light beer and get stink eye from the waiter for my lack of sophistication!

1383293601235.gif

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

Its my brothers birthday so were spoiling ourselves.Definitely gonna work the treadmil the rest of the week.So much meat the last 4 days!! i cant do red wine though im borderline allergic. i break out at the smell of it. Ill go light beer and get stink eye from the waiter for my lack of sophistication!

Sweet, have a blast. Don't forget these for an appetizer ; )

lugerbacon.gif?w=869

That's pretty telling.

Majors = Goat

Good analysis.

I was going by feels, but this puts some actual thought behind it to support it.

Thinking more about the original poll question, I don't think there's any clear answer.

Tiger and Jack are the two greatest of my lifetime (which includes Sammy and Arnold). Each was by far the greatest of his own era. Which one's ultimately the greatest? Don't know, dont really care....

look at the bolded.I sarcastically used your assessment that fields miraculously got better in the 70s-80s yet Jack got better. jack in his 40s won the 3rd most majors in the 80s behind watson and seve even with his overall play dropping. How could that be shil? You think tiger is going to win the 3rd most majors on tour for the next 7 years? I dont but ill be rooting for him to have a try at that. If someone is so good and so much better or talented than anybody else, why does he not have the most majors? best major record related to finishes? no comeback wins? reverse the records and make your case. Ill bet you couldnt.You also think that Bo Jackson is the greatest running back you ever saw so i take your comments with a grain of salt. Tiger might be the greatest you ever saw but the #s overwhelmingly disagree. no matter how you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to justify the opposite it doesnt hold water. i hope he ties and break Jacks record but its not likely but if he does Ill be the first to say hes the greatest ever.Until then theres nothing that will happen to change those facts.

Suppose Tiger gets to 17 majors and 95 PGA Tour wins. Are you saying that still wouldn't be enough to pass Jack?

No, because Nicklaus' record for top 3s in the majors compared to Woods'. If they both tie at 18 I will concede that Tiger Woods is the GOAT. Only if Tiger gets to 18 majors, not one less.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / SW: Mizuno T-22, 52° (bent to 50°)/ 56° (bent to 54°), True Temper S400

LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter:  Byron Morgan Epic Day custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips:  BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

The fact that you think he was "healthy" from 2009-2014 proves you aren't objective. Healthy players don't take Vicodin regularly. Healthy players don't get ACL reconstruction (think of how few players come back from that). Gosh I'm not even going to get into the other injuries. Tiger could get decapitated and you'd say he's healthy because the rest of his body is fine.

Wow, wrong on all accounts. Ernie Els came back from an ACl tear and won tourneys and a major. ACL tears arent the end of your life. Tom Brady had one in 2009 how did he do after that?. Adrian peterson, numerous basketball players and hockey players. its not a death sentence. How do you know he was on vicodin then and whats the relevance of that? Also we were talking his health, if you want to talk his scandal thats a different issue all together. Pick a lane and ill gladly give you my thoughts on either one. Him running around with multiple women is no idfferent than Watson throwing away his marriage with booze. it happens and unfortunately you dont get special credit for doing those things and then immediately use them as excuse when your play falls off. If you dont think he was healthy lay it out. rehab and divorce dont count for that though in my book, maybe for you it does.

Almost all athletes don't come back the same after an ACL reconstruction. That's not a controversial statement or really even debatable. Tom Brady is incredible, but the man doesn't run the ball. His game isn't as affected as much as a running QB getting the same procedure. Even Ernie Els wasn't as good after the procedure. You're proving my point that even the great examples demonstrate a loss of performance or alter their games to stay great.

Tiger wasn't healthy for nearly the entire time frame you mentioned and it's well documented the injuries he sustained during that period. Also, why in the world wouldn't addiction count when talking about health? Good luck arguing that with any sort of credibility. However, getting rid of divorce and addiction, Tiger's lists of injuries from 2009-2017 are EXTENSIVE. I give up arguing with you though. You'll just continue saying he was healthy during that time period, which might be one of the most illogical, poorly constructed arguments i've ever heard.

If anyone else on this board thinks Tiger was healthy during that time period, please speak up, because I feel like I'm in the twilight zone while simultaneously taking crazy pills.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

Almost all athletes don't come back the same after an ACL reconstruction. That's not a controversial statement or really even debatable. Tom Brady is incredible, but the man doesn't run the ball. His game isn't as affected as much as a running QB getting the same procedure. Even Ernie Els wasn't as good after the procedure. You're proving my point that even the great examples demonstrate a loss of performance or alter their games to stay great.

Tiger wasn't healthy for nearly the entire time frame you mentioned and it's well documented the injuries he sustained during that period. Also, why in the world wouldn't addiction count when talking about health? Good luck arguing that with any sort of credibility. However, getting rid of divorce and addiction, Tiger's lists of injuries from 2009-2017 are EXTENSIVE. I give up arguing with you though. You'll just continue saying he was healthy during that time period, which might be one of the most illogical, poorly constructed arguments i've ever heard.

If anyone else on this board thinks Tiger was healthy during that time period, please speak up, because I feel like I'm in the twilight zone while simultaneously taking crazy pills.

Youre all over the place man.Youre so convinced tiger was 2 steps from a wheelchair the whole time. As i said previously i dont need sob stories about "his addiction". youre moving the goal posts constantly and i cant keep up. I made the extensive list of that time frame with his tourneys played and he only missed time in 2 of those seasons and 1 was a self imposed hiatus for sex addiction or whatever it was. From all accounts and i cant believe im talking about crap i dont care one ioda about in his personal life he was living 5-6 parallel lives with multiple phones and multiple mistresses. he performed just fine for years with that setup. Suddenly he gets caught and its over? Has his acl shown you that its affected him? does golf require you to sprint from tee box to green? he was 100% perfect coming off that injury and said so over and over so much so that he won 6 times and the fedex cup in 09.

I dont understand the need to add all these artificial hurdles hehad to overcome that others didnt. Koepka had a career threatening wrist injury this year and still won 2 majors. Are we claiming hes injured right now? he went into the thick rough this past weekend and gouged out massive swings. do we get to say 10 years from now "hey Koepka wasnt healthy in 2018" " imagine if he was, he would have won the grand slam" "anybody who disagrees is delusional".

Tiger really got hurt post 2014. Anything before all the way back to the ACL is typical wear and tear of any pro golfer in their 30s. Not everybody is phil and vijay playing 25 events a year for 25 years injury free. Justin rose just finished the year as fedex champ and missed several starts when his back flared up.was he injured/hurt this year by definition? is it so hard to just admit that his level dropped off enouhg that it affected his edge in majors and Yang taking him down had a lasting profound effect on his ego to the point that he immediately tinkered with his swing then full blown changed it. the reps required atthat age to ingrain a new (garbage swing) that removed his athletic address is all his doing.Not his addictions doing or his infedelitys doing. Self inflicted stuff arent injuries. in the end i dont know what point youre trying to prove or what insult you think it is to tiger to say what i did and back it up with his #s? Seriously, im still mad he went to foley but thats life.he gambled and lost by getting hustled by that snake oil salesman.

I really believe youre re writing history to suit your beliefs.

Tiger was really just fine from '09 to '17, it was all just a publicity stunt. Anyone else that doubts this is just spouting "fake news", ha!

Edel Brick