New PXG prototype driver

GolfWRX_Spotted

Spoke to PXG. As reported 9 degree X backordered. Heads not expected until Mid March.

Not good.

How do heads not come in until Mid March? Don't they continually produce them daily?

Or are you saying that if you ordered today, you won't get it till mid march?

I ordered 2 weeks ago. Does that mean I have to wait till mid March as well?

I’m in the same boat. Your likely going to wait until mid March. That is what they told me. Makes no sense to me.

Spoke to PXG. As reported 9 degree X backordered. Heads not expected until Mid March.

Not good.

How do heads not come in until Mid March? Don't they continually produce them daily?

I’m in the same boat. Your likely going to wait until mid March. That is what they told me. Makes no sense to me.

Unfortunately this is true for us all. Mid March

Factory is overseas. They will produce a large run then ship via air. Too expensive to ship air in too many batches.

Not good.

Factory is overseas. They will produce a large run then ship via air. Too expensive to ship air in too many batches.

Dang... Sold mine a week too early. Could'a got much more for it if I knew a backorder was coming. O well...

OK. Just heard from the PXG Rep.

I also ordered the Hybrid. Was told that the Hybrid will be held back with the driver. So now have to wait 6 weeks for the hybrid because of their internal issue.

The only reason I can think of for doing this is to save the $11 it will cost them to ship separately. If anything, they should have built and shipped the hybrid as quickly as possible in order to say a sort of apology for the backorder.

This is not what I expect from an ultra-premium brand. Plus, I am a returning customer who purchased both Gen1 and Gen 2 irons.

Come on PXG. You are better than this.

OK. Just heard from the PXG Rep.

I also ordered the Hybrid. Was told that the Hybrid will be held back with the driver. So now have to wait 6 weeks for the hybrid because of their internal issue.

The only reason I can think of for doing this is to save the $11 it will cost them to ship separately. If anything, they should have built and shipped the hybrid as quickly as possible in order to say a sort of apology for the backorder.

This is not what I expect from an ultra-premium brand. Plus, I am a returning customer who purchased both Gen1 and Gen 2 irons.

Come on PXG. You are better than this.

I 100% agree with you. Same thing happened with me. This is the 3rd time they have messed up an order of mine. No apology, no oh here’s a hat sorry for the inconvenience. Nothing. I have better service from callaway. I just came from the tour academy where I got fit and the pro that fit me told me a guy ordered the 5k package with all the wedges irons woods and his entire package is being held up. Complete BS.

Not good.

If true, then that is stupid. They will lose more sales than the cost to ship the product for sure if this is their strategy. I would not have ordered if I knew it would take 2 months to get my club. Would have gone with another brand as I will be already into tournament season by the time the club gets here. And I definitely wanted it early, so I can get used to it before tournament season.

Are the fairway woods back ordered as well? I am extremely tempted to get the fairway wood.

Callaway Rogue ST 💎💎💎 LS 9* Ventus Black 6X (green dot adapter set to 7*)

Maverik Sub Zero 13.5 Ventus Blue 7X

Apex UW 19* Ventus Blue 8X

Callaway X Forged 4-PW Modus 125X

Apex MB Gap Wedge  50* Modus 125X

Vokey 56S & 60L TT Tour Issue S400

Scotty Cameron 2012 Select Newport

Just picked up my 9* X with EvenFlow Blue 6.0 and 22* Hybrid.

Heading out tomorrow to hit them.

I am getting the EvenFlow Blue 6.0 for my Gen2 10.5 XF (do not know when it will arrive). I will look forward to hearing your review.

PXG Proto +, 10.5 turned to 9; Ventus 
PXG Gen4 3 metal ; Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4  5 metal;  Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4 hybrid; 21 degrees
PXG Gen4 Ps; 5-Gap with Nippon 950gh S
PXG Sugar Daddy wedges; 54 and 58; Nippon 950gh S

PXG 38” counter balanced, PXG Mustang

Titleist Pro V1x

Not good.

Are these made in China like Titleist, tm, cally etc?

Drivers : Callaway Paradym Sanki Planarian - Ginnico Black Star Arch-KaMs 16509 - TRPX S-013 Xanadu - Waccine Wac LS-01 COA Rolling Angel
FW : Ping G425 14.5*/17.5* Arch-Kams WL/WH-01 - PRGR HD 14.5*/CarrysQ 16.5*/19* Crazy Boron Two Tree

UTs : Ping G425 19* Arch-Kams UTR - PRGR CarrysQ 20*/24* COA U-294 Beretta
Irons : Grind Studio Proto - Itobori MXH - Titleist CNCPT02 - Tourstage MR-23 US Spec
Wedges : Artisan - Grind Studio- JP Premier
Putters : Benock - BPutters - Ingles - Lajosi - Low Tide - Machine - MackMade - Mannkrafted - Masda Gold'sFactory - Nead - Swag - TP Mills - Xenon

I’ll take the ts3 over this 900 piece

Read and listen to the below link to a video on the tech in this driver and at $575, it not far off from the TS3, M5 and EPIC Flash. Engineering it this is nice and weight options are nice as well. this is on par with rest of top shelf drivers, may 5% more. Just IMO

https://Not allowed because of spam.co...f-gen2-drivers/

Also as a veteran I had no idea till recently PXG gives military both active and veteran great deals on his clubs.

For Veterans the clubs are:

- 1st Gen Driver 0811X, 0811LX & 0811XF- $295

- 1st Gen Fairway 0341 - $250

- 1st Gen Hybrid 0317- $200

- All putters - $150 YES THAT'S CORRECT, $150 for any of the $550 putters for veterans.

- Lastly Gen 1 irons are just $125 a piece making them the same price as any players Taylormade, Callaway, Ping or Titleist iron.

That's a great deal. Taylormade also gives 15% off using the same TroopID.com system

It’s a great deal to buy previous model gear at the same price you can buy current model gear from others? What?! This is a racket. Yes, before you say it, I’m a pxg hater. I don’t hide that, but simply looking at this from a money standpoint. Here’s a previous generation f150 that has been discounted to the same price as the newly released GMC. This doesn't make sense to me. Frankly, as a veteran, it’s insulting and seems shady.

Whew... ok I feel better now. Continue on with the reviews of the new stuff. ?

PXG Black Ops Tour driver 

PXG g5 3 wood

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid

TaylorMade Qi10 5 wood

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade MG4 46/52/58wedges

Bettinardi BB1 putter

More like a Mercedes G class being reduced to Jeep Wrangler prices. Theres a good deal of perceived luxury from this brand... the value and intrigue of PXG equipment goes beyond strictly performance.

I’m not sure why anyone would hate on a company PXG for providing our veterans an opportunity to purchase top end products that are price exclusive to a large percentage of the market at a reduced price.

More like a Mercedes G class being reduced to Jeep Wrangler prices. Theres a good deal of perceived luxury from this brand... the value and intrigue of PXG equipment goes beyond strictly performance.

I’m not sure why anyone would hate on a company PXG for providing our veterans an opportunity to purchase top end products that are price exclusive to a large percentage of the market at a reduced price.

Perceived being the key word there. It really is a study in how pricing affects perception in consumers.

Ok my bad. I’m done now. Sorry..

PXG Black Ops Tour driver 

PXG g5 3 wood

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid

TaylorMade Qi10 5 wood

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade MG4 46/52/58wedges

Bettinardi BB1 putter

Perceived being the key word there. It really is a study in how pricing affects perception in consumers.

Ok my bad. I’m done now. Sorry..

Happy Valentine's Day love...

#KaboomBaby

Any decent reviews on the Hybrid? Interested in that as well as the Driver.

The hybrid is spectacular. Did not intend on purchasing the hybrid when I went for my fitting and left having to have it. The KBS Proto hybrid shaft is great. Only thing don't like is the $200 upcharge for the shaft.

The hybrid is the most stable and forgiving I've ever hit. 5 shots carried with 2 yards of each other. Zero left tendency.

Any decent reviews on the Hybrid? Interested in that as well as the Driver.

The hybrid is spectacular. Did not intend on purchasing the hybrid when I went for my fitting and left having to have it. The KBS Proto hybrid shaft is great. Only thing don't like is the $200 upcharge for the shaft.

The hybrid is the most stable and forgiving I've ever hit. 5 shots carried with 2 yards of each other. Zero left tendency.

Totally agree. It is a fabulous club. As is the 3 metal ...

PXG Proto +, 10.5 turned to 9; Ventus 
PXG Gen4 3 metal ; Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4  5 metal;  Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4 hybrid; 21 degrees
PXG Gen4 Ps; 5-Gap with Nippon 950gh S
PXG Sugar Daddy wedges; 54 and 58; Nippon 950gh S

PXG 38” counter balanced, PXG Mustang

Titleist Pro V1x

Am going to a fitting in about 10 days. Fearful that. I will be way at the back of the line to receive a driver, 3 wood, And hybrid. Lucky or unlucky, we don’t play any real golf until April in the north. Hoping they will all be available by then. All who have ordered can you keep us posted on order/shipping date?

Absolutely not waiting half the summer for arrival.

I tested the pxg x 9 w/ tour ad vr 6x vs g400 8.5lst kk xd 60tx and the new Cobra F9 my buddy had with him 9* w/ atmos black 6s

I haven’t hit a ball since November so I wasn’t as consistent as I would normally be but I managed to hit a few good ones

PXG X is the best looking driver I’ve ever seen. The feel and sound was the best out of the bunch. Center strikes felt like a forged iron. Head felt more stable on mishits, less twisting. Ball speed was about 3-4 mph faster than g400 and 1-2 mph behind cobra. I need more time with the pxg but I can definitely see it being my gamer this year.

So I can definitely see the cobra being the driver of the year due to price and the crazy ball speeds. I’m sure I’ll end up getting fit for one as well.

G400 is just so consistent and not far behind the other clubs. It’s great but I just like switching to have something different. If y’all have questions feel free to ask