Koepka Down 24 Lbs

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been in many locker rooms? Built more like a kicker. You must be new here... 

Well now the announcers will start calling him a "safety" instead of a "linebacker", so we have that going for us.   Also I am guessing the reason for the change is that he is burning more calories t

I don’t disagree with you basic premise about weight loss / muscle etc… it’s more the point of Brandel arguing both sides of the same argument without fully understanding either side. For example he’s

Yesterday he’s the Greatest sabotage to in the lead at the masters today

Lol we blah blah blah and he will likely career grand slam soon

I also don’t think the DJ/Brooks are stupid has any merit. Direct or indirect. They are far more hard working, organized and responsible than many common folk are. It’s a golf thing though, plenty of character similar to DJ/brooks in other sports and they aren’t really being called dumb or that they have no thoughts and communicate in grunts.

I understand the critique at times. But they seem to be constantly having the last laugh. Constantly

• Like 1

> @scott_Donald said:

> wow chambleeeeee.

>

> great first days golf from everyone involved.

Chamblee doubled down this evening, questioning Brooks' toughness and downplaying his 3 majors because of the fairway widths. But he "knew" the type of player Nick Price was, who also has 3 majors, without anything further explanation why.

He knows exactly how to keep the story alive. He, Stephen A and Bayless are the best at this. And make some serious $$.

Brooks played crappy golf during his weight loss. Now that he’s put on weight, it’s no complete surprise that he’s playing better. Did I think Brooks would play this well? No. Would he have played this well in the middle of his photo shoot prep? I doubt it. I still believe it was unnecessary to lose all that weight this close to major season.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 Hybrid 18* (DI-95X)
Ping i20 3-UW (PXi 6.0, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

I wonder how many Major Championships Brandel Chamblee has won. Maybe when Chamblee has won the same number as Brooks Koepke he can criticize what Koepka is doing. Otherwise keep it on golf.

Chamblee is just trying to be as provocative as Jimmy Roberts in today's golf media market. I think Jimmy Roberts was a jerk and also think Chamblee is a jerk. I'd rather hear from David Duval because he has more insight and isn't so pompous.

Driver:  TaylorMade M3 440cc 9.5° (tour issue 9.9), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S   ||  3W:  TaylorMade M4 15° (small head), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade SLDR 2I Hybrid at 17°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8S  ||  Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Wedges:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged: 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff ||  Putter: Byron Morgan custom Epic Day

Ball: Taylormade Tour Preferred (2016 ball)  ||  Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

> @RobotDoctor said:

> I wonder how many Major Championships Brandel Chamblee has won. Maybe when Chamblee has won the same number as Brooks Koepke he can criticize what Koepka is doing. Otherwise keep it on golf.

>

> Chamblee is just trying to be as provocative as Jimmy Roberts in today's golf media market. I think Jimmy Roberts was a jerk and also think Chamblee is a jerk. I'd rather hear from David Duval because he has more insight and isn't so pompous.

Why can Duval criticize Brooks? Brooks has more majors than David does. Let’s not forget that a 3-time major winner criticized Brooks too. It was Brooks himself.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 Hybrid 18* (DI-95X)
Ping i20 3-UW (PXi 6.0, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

> @"Holy Moses" said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > I wonder how many Major Championships Brandel Chamblee has won. Maybe when Chamblee has won the same number as Brooks Koepke he can criticize what Koepka is doing. Otherwise keep it on golf.

> >

> > Chamblee is just trying to be as provocative as Jimmy Roberts in today's golf media market. I think Jimmy Roberts was a jerk and also think Chamblee is a jerk. I'd rather hear from David Duval because he has more insight and isn't so pompous.

>

> Why can Duval criticize Brooks? Brooks has more majors than David does. Let’s not forget that a 3-time major winner criticized Brooks too. It was Brooks himself.

Did Duval criticize Brooks over his weight loss? If he did I never caught that. I think these commentators should stick with Golf and facts. I am in total agreement with Brooks on this one.

Driver:  TaylorMade M3 440cc 9.5° (tour issue 9.9), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S   ||  3W:  TaylorMade M4 15° (small head), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade SLDR 2I Hybrid at 17°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8S  ||  Irons:  Ben Hogan Icon 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Wedges:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged: 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff ||  Putter: Byron Morgan custom Epic Day

Ball: Taylormade Tour Preferred (2016 ball)  ||  Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

• 3 weeks later...

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @"Holy Moses" said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > I wonder how many Major Championships Brandel Chamblee has won. Maybe when Chamblee has won the same number as Brooks Koepke he can criticize what Koepka is doing. Otherwise keep it on golf.

> > >

> > > Chamblee is just trying to be as provocative as Jimmy Roberts in today's golf media market. I think Jimmy Roberts was a jerk and also think Chamblee is a jerk. I'd rather hear from David Duval because he has more insight and isn't so pompous.

> >

> > Why can Duval criticize Brooks? Brooks has more majors than David does. Let’s not forget that a 3-time major winner criticized Brooks too. It was Brooks himself.

>

> Did Duval criticize Brooks over his weight loss? If he did I never caught that. I think these commentators should stick with Golf and facts. I am in total agreement with Brooks on this one.

Hmm, so let me get this straight: Anyone can "comment" on a player, but in order to "criticize" you have to have won more majors than said player?

• Like 1

> @jonsnow said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @"Holy Moses" said:

> > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > I wonder how many Major Championships Brandel Chamblee has won. Maybe when Chamblee has won the same number as Brooks Koepke he can criticize what Koepka is doing. Otherwise keep it on golf.

> > > >

> > > > Chamblee is just trying to be as provocative as Jimmy Roberts in today's golf media market. I think Jimmy Roberts was a jerk and also think Chamblee is a jerk. I'd rather hear from David Duval because he has more insight and isn't so pompous.

> > >

> > > Why can Duval criticize Brooks? Brooks has more majors than David does. Let’s not forget that a 3-time major winner criticized Brooks too. It was Brooks himself.

> >

> > Did Duval criticize Brooks over his weight loss? If he did I never caught that. I think these commentators should stick with Golf and facts. I am in total agreement with Brooks on this one.

>

> Hmm, so let me get this straight: Anyone can "comment" on a player, but in order to "criticize" you have to have won more majors than said player?

No, anyone can criticize but Chamblee does it to be provocative. My point was that Koepka knows what he needs to do win a major championship and he's won three of them and almost won the 2019 Masters. My issue with Chamblee is he is a jerk. Just my opinion as well as a lot of other peoples. For example he was very critical of Tiger Woods but now that Tiger has proven Chamblee wrong he's now a fan of Woods? Give be Duval or Begay or anyone else. Chamblee is one reason I no longer watch The Golf Channel.

He seems legitimately broken up by this...

3506n7a981ru.png

• Like 2

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash