(UPDATED) ANNOUNCEMENT: New Forum Software and what to expect. Old layout will be back soon.

> @Buzzkill said:

> Just wanted to say I'm liking the new software even though I hate change like some/most. It's faster, easier while being mobile and I look forward to the final product. Some folks might think this is a company man remark BUT I'm a volunteer and have no skin in this game, just a user like others!

Some of you guys put up with a lot for a job that you don't get paid for. I agree. I am taking a liking to the software overall. Would like to see some tweaks, but overall I find it to be positive.

One thing I like is the pop up notification that comes up in real time.

As I type this. I'm reminded of a negative. One thing I find to be a a small bother, is the draft autosave notification keeps popping up over the line of text I'm typing on and I can't see what I'm typing while on mobile.

I disliked how we managed pictures and attachments on the old site. The new is a big improvement. I wonder if we have limits on how much storage we can use and will be forced to clear out old pics at some point.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

> @HitEmTrue said:

> > @hogans71 said:

> > I notice there is no longer a notification at the top of each forum suggesting there is still more work to be done. Is this the final product?

>

> Richard posted an update on the previous page of this thread, and the first post of this thread gets updated with information on what’s to come.

Appreciate it. Thank you...

Bst ads should now be exempted as will 19th hole. Please check if you can close ads.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

> @"A.Princey" said:

> Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

Thanks for the work.

Mobile is all I need assistance with, or would be my wants and desires. Whatever is easier. Tapatalk, skins..... 95% of my boarding is on the phone.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

> @chris975d said:

> > @"A.Princey" said:

> > Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

>

> I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

>

New mobile skin will be out shortly. Notifications work fine on mobile. No app is needed for that. Tapatalk is incompatible with Vanilla. As asked many times. I have heard no one give an example of why an app is required besides look and that is coming.

• Like 1

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
BST AD Help

> @Gxgolfer said:

> > @chris975d said:

> > > @"A.Princey" said:

> > > Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

> >

> > I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

> >

> New mobile skin will be out shortly. Notifications work fine on mobile. No app is needed for that. Tapatalk is incompatible with Vanilla. As asked many times. I have heard no one give an example of why an app is required besides look and that is coming.

Well one thing he said the App did that we can't replicate is the App notifies you differently. I can see that.

For the record we might still do an app but not right now. So much to do with the current software.

> @easyyy said:

> > @Gxgolfer said:

> > > @chris975d said:

> > > > @"A.Princey" said:

> > > > Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

> > >

> > > I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

> > >

> > New mobile skin will be out shortly. Notifications work fine on mobile. No app is needed for that. Tapatalk is incompatible with Vanilla. As asked many times. I have heard no one give an example of why an app is required besides look and that is coming.

>

> Well one thing he said the App did that we can't replicate is the App notifies you differently. I can see that.

>

> For the record we might still do an app but not right now. So much to do with the current software.

The difference between you and Gxgolfer is striking. Thank you for recognizing, not haughtily dismissing, Chrisd975’s excellent point about notifications on the phone.

It’s one I hadn’t considered and something you guys will likely either need to solve or make a decision to ignore.

• Like 1

> @Gxgolfer said:

> > @chris975d said:

> > > @"A.Princey" said:

> > > Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

> >

> > I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

> >

> New mobile skin will be out shortly. Notifications work fine on mobile. No app is needed for that. Tapatalk is incompatible with Vanilla. As asked many times. I have heard no one give an example of why an app is required besides look and that is coming.

I'm sorry, but a mobile only site will not provide the same ACTIVE notifications that an app, or even Tapatalk integration will provide. Many users still used Tapatalk on the old platform, even though the old platform was ever increasingly losing Tapatalk compatibility. You could easily tell that by the Tapatalk icon with a user's profile when viewing from within Tapatalk. ACTIVE notifications help those of us on the go that don't have the privilege of sitting in front of a computer/iPad screen most of the day. The current notification system only gives me notification if I'm logged into the site, or if I use the ridiculous email notification system. Active notifications to my iPhone or iPad would often pull me to the site, where I would "go down the rabbit hole" and spend hours here just bouncing around different threads. As it stands now, I have to actively come on to see anything, and I'm a person that if something is out of sight, so to speak, it's out of mind. Without active notifications, I'm honestly "forgetting" about the site because it's not in my mind as often (not seeing notifications on my phone). I have already created a filter to send all the endless notification emails to a folder so they don't clutter up my email inbox.

You might want to poll your users to see just how much active notifications, an app, or something like Tapatalk is needed. I know you said this Vanilla platform doesn't support Tapatalk, but there's a reason most successful forums do in fact work with Tapatalk. I'm pretty sure all the competing golf forums do, as it's much, much cleaner to use from a mobile aspect.

> @chris975d said:

> > @Gxgolfer said:

> > > @chris975d said:

> > > > @"A.Princey" said:

> > > > Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

> > >

> > > I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

> > >

> > New mobile skin will be out shortly. Notifications work fine on mobile. No app is needed for that. Tapatalk is incompatible with Vanilla. As asked many times. I have heard no one give an example of why an app is required besides look and that is coming.

>

> I'm sorry, but a mobile only site will not provide the same ACTIVE notifications that an app, or even Tapatalk integration will provide. Many users still used Tapatalk on the old platform, even though the old platform was ever increasingly losing Tapatalk compatibility. You could easily tell that by the Tapatalk icon with a user's profile when viewing from within Tapatalk. ACTIVE notifications help those of us on the go that don't have the privilege of sitting in front of a computer/iPad screen most of the day. The current notification system only gives me notification if I'm logged into the site, or if I use the ridiculous email notification system. Active notifications to my iPhone or iPad would often pull me to the site, where I would "go down the rabbit hole" and spend hours here just bouncing around different threads. As it stands now, I have to actively come on to see anything, and I'm a person that if something is out of sight, so to speak, it's out of mind. Without active notifications, I'm honestly "forgetting" about the site because it's not in my mind as often (not seeing notifications on my phone). I have already created a filter to send all the endless notification emails to a folder so they don't clutter up my email inbox.

>

> You might want to poll your users to see just how much active notifications, an app, or something like Tapatalk is needed. I know you said this Vanilla platform doesn't support Tapatalk, but there's a reason most successful forums do in fact work with Tapatalk. I'm pretty sure all the competing golf forums do, as it's much, much cleaner to use from a mobile aspect.

There were a fraction of our readers using an app. But I agree that those that used one were very committed to it and have been very vocal suggesting a new version in the last weeks.

Remember what we are here for. Remember who we are and our goal. We are here for our members. We will develop plans and execute those plans based on their wishes and listening to them. Now you can't make everyone happy all the time so we can never satisfy everyone since our readers want different things at times. But all of our decisions have been made in the interest of the end user.

The app issue is VERY complex. We do not have a good solution now for it and to be honest we are focused on 141 some small some large issues to fully realize the new design for the new community software. The chapter we just started is an exciting one. Our new capabilities with this new platform far exceed what we could do with old "Forum" platforms.

Once we move past these changes and build out what we have in store we will look at the mobile app possibilities and go from there.

• Like 1

> @easyyy said:

> > @chris975d said:

> > > @Gxgolfer said:

> > > > @chris975d said:

> > > > > @"A.Princey" said:

> > > > > Please create a new app, I'm not sure what a mobile skin is but if it requires a mobile web browser like currently, it's entirely painful to use. The unstable, error-ridden "old" app is preferable over my mobile experience now. The PC version is starting to come along nicely though, and for that reason I might just limit my participation to the workplace desktops, lol!

> > > >

> > > > I do agree that there really needs to be a mobile app, or integration with Tapatalk. The mobile site currently is kind of useless. The nav bar at the top (inbox, bookmarks, etc) does not work on mobile, or at least on iPhone. And the largest benefit to me with an app/tapatalk is notifications. Otifications make me an active member. As it stands now, I have to be far more passive. No notifications unless I’m online, or willing to fill my email inbox with hundreds of emails. I actually like the overall format, but the refusal of an app or tapatalk is reducing my participation considerably. At least with the old format it would work with tapatalk more or less. Some threads wouldn’t open on tapatalk, but notifications still worked. Now there is no notification method that really makes sense. If I use email notifications, I get 500 emails a day. That’s nuts.

> > > >

> > > New mobile skin will be out shortly. Notifications work fine on mobile. No app is needed for that. Tapatalk is incompatible with Vanilla. As asked many times. I have heard no one give an example of why an app is required besides look and that is coming.

> >

> > I'm sorry, but a mobile only site will not provide the same ACTIVE notifications that an app, or even Tapatalk integration will provide. Many users still used Tapatalk on the old platform, even though the old platform was ever increasingly losing Tapatalk compatibility. You could easily tell that by the Tapatalk icon with a user's profile when viewing from within Tapatalk. ACTIVE notifications help those of us on the go that don't have the privilege of sitting in front of a computer/iPad screen most of the day. The current notification system only gives me notification if I'm logged into the site, or if I use the ridiculous email notification system. Active notifications to my iPhone or iPad would often pull me to the site, where I would "go down the rabbit hole" and spend hours here just bouncing around different threads. As it stands now, I have to actively come on to see anything, and I'm a person that if something is out of sight, so to speak, it's out of mind. Without active notifications, I'm honestly "forgetting" about the site because it's not in my mind as often (not seeing notifications on my phone). I have already created a filter to send all the endless notification emails to a folder so they don't clutter up my email inbox.

> >

> > You might want to poll your users to see just how much active notifications, an app, or something like Tapatalk is needed. I know you said this Vanilla platform doesn't support Tapatalk, but there's a reason most successful forums do in fact work with Tapatalk. I'm pretty sure all the competing golf forums do, as it's much, much cleaner to use from a mobile aspect.

>

> There were a fraction of our readers using an app. But I agree that those that used one were very committed to it and have been very vocal suggesting a new version in the last weeks.

>

> Remember what we are here for. Remember who we are and our goal. We are here for our members. We will develop plans and execute those plans based on their wishes and listening to them. Now you can't make everyone happy all the time so we can never satisfy everyone since our readers want different things at times. But all of our decisions have been made in the interest of the end user.

>

> The app issue is VERY complex. We do not have a good solution now for it and to be honest we are focused on 141 some small some large issues to fully realize the new design for the new community software. The chapter we just started is an exciting one. Our new capabilities with this new platform far exceed what we could do with old "Forum" platforms.

>

> Once we move past these changes and build out what we have in store we will look at the mobile app possibilities and go from there.

>

Well, at least you have a better attitude about it. And to my point, with some type of app or active notification, I would have known there was a reply to this thread. As it is now, I have to happen to log in to the site to know there’s a reply.

But I appreciate the reply. I do hope you guys do something with an app in the somewhat near future. I think A LOT of members are wanting the same thing. I just hope you guys don’t lose too many in the meantime. I know that I’ve been exclusively here for years. But just since the conversion I’ve found myself lurking in other golf forums, just because it’s so easy to do do with tapatalk. And from what I’m hearing, there’s quite a few GolfWRX members doing the same.

• Like 1

I’m starting to get used to it. But I’m a sloooow learner!

Is there any chance the cancel button will come back. Sometimes you start to quote a post and then decide not to. It was nice just to hit cancel and not have to go into your post and erase everything.

My college football forum is like that and it’s a pain.

> @"deadsolid...shank" said:

> I’m starting to get used to it. But I’m a sloooow learner!

>

> Is there any chance the cancel button will come back. Sometimes you start to quote a post and then decide not to. It was nice just to hit cancel and not have to go into your post and erase everything.

> My college football forum is like that and it’s a pain.

Hit your "back" button to get out (or go anywhere else on the site), then go to "My Drafts" (on the right) and delete it. ("My Drafts" doesn't show up as a title unless you HAVE some)

• Like 1

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

> @nsxguy said:

> > @"deadsolid...shank" said:

> > I’m starting to get used to it. But I’m a sloooow learner!

> >

> > Is there any chance the cancel button will come back. Sometimes you start to quote a post and then decide not to. It was nice just to hit cancel and not have to go into your post and erase everything.

> > My college football forum is like that and it’s a pain.

>

> Hit your "back" button to get out, then go to "My Drafts" and delete it. ("My Drafts" doesn't sho up as a title unless you HAVE some)

Thanks! Again.

> @nsxguy said:

> > @"deadsolid...shank" said:

> > I’m starting to get used to it. But I’m a sloooow learner!

> >

> > Is there any chance the cancel button will come back. Sometimes you start to quote a post and then decide not to. It was nice just to hit cancel and not have to go into your post and erase everything.

> > My college football forum is like that and it’s a pain.

>

> Hit your "back" button to get out (or go anywhere else on the site), then go to "My Drafts" (on the right) and delete it. ("My Drafts" doesn't show up as a title unless you HAVE some)

Thank you, I wasn't able to figure that out either...

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

** UPDATE 3/31/19 (03:42 pm est): **

Next week we will drop skin changes that will condense the white space on mobile and desktop. We will also be adding the mobile menu and other tweaks to the site on both platforms.

More importantly we are committed to drive significant changes to the look and feel to make our users feel this is better than anything they have experienced. This process could take months but we hope we will be able to make most of the changes in the next 4 weeks.

Other important features such as BST feedback, ClubWRX account settings, enhanced notifications/mycontent links and much more will all be reintroduced as soon as we get them tested. The good news is the platform is stabile and most of the issues we have are more look and feel. The requests that you all are asking for are doable and we intend to accommodate many to most of them.

Again our mission is the make the user experience tunable and customizable to their likings. To make this the best of the best communities on line. We already have that with our membership now we need to finish building on this stronger than ever foundation you see here now.

• Like 3

Why was the decision made to roll out a severely incomplete product instead of developing in beta and in parallel to existing platform? I assume that was a financial decision? Was there concern that the roll out would be so poorly received that you would actually permanently lose a significant number of daily unique visitors before all of the bugs, format, theme, and other issues were worked out and addressed (and that final product may be better than the original) ? Frankly I'm having a difficult time imagining how anything new could be better than was was previously running, save for a few very small features like mentions.

It's like opening a restaurant knowing your food is really bad but asking people to trust you and keep coming back to try food that's going to be bad for a while but is promised to be the best thing you've ever had after an indeterminate time, likely a while. Just a head scratcher.

I fully understand and appreciate agile development methodologies, and cyclical development sprints, but the industries that rely on those wouldn't put something out fundamentally incomplete. I think that's why people are thoroughly confused.

The move to go away from industry standard BBcode is also very perplexing. GolfWRX is not the only forum a majority of the members here visit and having to adjust to brand new structure and lexicon just seems unnecessary.

I'm sure it will be fine in 6 months. Can't wait to collect all the badges, though.

> @Go_Time said:

> Why was the decision made to roll out a severely incomplete product instead of developing in beta and in parallel to existing platform? I assume that was a financial decision? Was there concern that the roll out would be so poorly received that you would actually permanently lose a significant number of daily unique visitors before all of the bugs, format, theme, and other issues were worked out and addressed (and that final product may be better than the original) ? Frankly I'm having a difficult time imagining how anything new could be better than was was previously running, save for a few very small features like mentions.

>

> It's like opening a restaurant knowing your food is really bad but asking people to trust you and keep coming back to try food that's going to be bad for a while but is promised to be the best thing you've ever had after an indeterminate time, likely a while. Just a head scratcher.

>

> I fully understand and appreciate agile development methodologies, and cyclical development sprints, but the industries that rely on those wouldn't put something out fundamentally incomplete. I think that's why people are thoroughly confused.

>

> The move to go away from industry standard BBcode is also very perplexing. GolfWRX is not the only forum a majority of the members here visit and having to adjust to brand new structure and lexicon just seems unnecessary.

>

> I'm sure it will be fine in 6 months. Can't wait to collect all the badges, though.

The old platform was end of life for a few years now and could not run https. The majority of platform companies you cite are retailers and you have to depend on independent contractors who may or may not be reputable. Also, upgrading to the latest version of ipb will have introduced not all, but most of the issues seen here. We are 4 years behind in modernizing the forum and technology advances and makes things insecure and obsolete. For example windows 7 or XP.

The majority of issues seen now is related to user interface and workflows. Almost impossible to determine from analytics on previous platform and using beta users would yield minimal results. Not everyone uses the board the same way and you still would be in the same position we are in now of design build. You cannot recreate the traffic and tie in features of a new board with a small sample size of users. You need to pick a point and go. We have secured more control of the skin for next week and should see more user interface improvements. We will be working heavily on the Mobile skin to mimic what people want.

We will be rearranging the request for changes and creating a forum for GitHub tracking which everyone can see. It’s imports for people to post screenshot devices and workflow so we can understand and scope change. Because of security and coding obsolescence, a lot of the previous forum things cannot 1 for 1 replicated but can be real close.

• Like 2

BST AD Help

**UPDATE 4/1/19 (02:21 pm est): **

We have spec'ed a list of changes and the development team is at it now. Some changes are quick and we will push live, while others are core and we will have to validate before you will see them. Desktop changes primarily for the next 2-3 days and mobile later week. You should see changes late today and throughout the week. Could get buggy as we push light skin changes live.

> @"Jason m" said:

> How do i unsubscribe from the badges... Dumbest thing ever, i have not recieved an lol yet either. Even kids would find those badges lame

Go to notification settings and turn off notifications for badges. And then don’t go to your profile page and look.

You have to say something funny to get an LOL.

I’m kidding! Lol is gone no so you have been shut out of lol fun.