What up with Jordan?

tsecor

> @playa said:

> Maybe the 12th hole meltdown to hand a green jacket to Willet affected him more than we thought.

> More likely his short game just returned to good tour levels, it was optimistic to think he could sustain those prime tiger like levels forever.

That's true although Tiger did sustain it for about 14 pro seasons (1996 thru 2009 season). Spieth's short game & putting was pretty amazing during his amateur career as well, so it was not that crazy for people to think it could keep going longer than a few years as a pro. Spieth is still incredibly young and I would guess he gets things figured out in the next few years.

> @"DON SVO" said:

> It was either Friday or Saturday morning while everyone was on the range warming up, but I heard one of the announcers say something to the effect of "Jordan had Sean Foley look at his driver". Nothing against Sean Foley but, well, you know... I hope nothing comes of it.

Just when you thought he'd hit rock bottom...

• Like 1

> @LeftArmBender said:

> > @"DON SVO" said:

> > It was either Friday or Saturday morning while everyone was on the range warming up, but I heard one of the announcers say something to the effect of "Jordan had Sean Foley look at his driver". Nothing against Sean Foley but, well, you know... I hope nothing comes of it.

>

> Just when you thought he'd hit rock bottom...

Okay, either you guys are trolling or you really don't know what the real story is regarding Sean Foley "looking" at Jordan's driver.

I remember watching the Golf Channel one evening before the Masters and they were yapping about something and they showed Jordan talking to I think Ben Crenshaw and Jordan was obviously talking about his swing by the motions of his hands etc.. I think he has way to many swing thoughts and maybe getting a new swing coach could help him out.

Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

>

> It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

>

> He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

+1

Guy has had some heartbreaking, soul busting, image shattering, self inflected disasters. There’s scars there. Doubts are afoot. The magic putter is gone. Can’t sustain his focus and there are doubts where there were not.

Perspective is what he needs. You go up and down in golf, any mastery is temporary and usually illusionary anyways. He may have even believed his press? Hopefully he has the capacity to deal with it, but perspective is key. If he expected to win majors all the time....

Taylormade M5 Tour 10.5* 

Taylormade 300 Series 15*

Taylormade Sim2 Max 18*

Titleist 818H2  21*

Titleist 718 TMB 4 24*

Titleist 718 AP2  5-PW

Mizuno T20  54*   58*

Taylormade Spider GT  #3

> @bladehunter said:

> Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

>

> It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

>

> He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> >

> > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> >

> > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

>

> Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

To be fair, the initial change in Tiger's swing was to make it superior, and less prone to flaws, correct? Then he kept the tinker train going through the '00s until his injury streak, at which point reverting to an original was an impossibility due to the injuries. I don't even recall Tiger speaking of trying to recapture an old swing, it always seemed like he was searching for a better swing, I could be wrong. And obvious now, he's been very candid about accomodating his current swing to his fused back and growing age.

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

I feel Jordan has a much better chance of turning things around compared to Rory. After round 3 Rory was crying about all the bad breaks he got during the course of the round instead of thinking how come he was once again the overwhelming favorite and failed to deliver. Jordan is just trying to figure things out. If we are still seeing the same from Jordan this time next year I would be shocked, with Rory I expect to be seeing the exact same thing. Last year it was Brad Faxon fixed his putting and this year it was juggling is helping him. What next??

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> >

> > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> >

> > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

>

> Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> >

> >

>

I disagree with the tiger point too. His body may not let him now. But Once upon a time he could go between his early swing and butches iteration. See this video. Go to the 303 mark. He not only says it. He shows you.

I’ve also heard Faldo day that he went on short runs ( 6 months) with a swing thought where he’d pick a player and copy them. He named older players and said he currently would do it. Plenty of players are chameleons like this. Little known fact. But it’s true. You don’t just have “ one swing”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_3Pc43hscQ

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Jackhammer993 said:

> I feel Jordan has a much better chance of turning things around compared to Rory. After round 3 Rory was crying about all the bad breaks he got during the course of the round instead of thinking how come he was once again the overwhelming favorite and failed to deliver. Jordan is just trying to figure things out. If we are still seeing the same from Jordan this time next year I would be shocked, with Rory I expect to be seeing the exact same thing. Last year it was Brad Faxon fixed his putting and this year it was juggling is helping him. What next??

Rory needs to turn things around? What? The guy that's 3rd in the rankings and just won the Players? Lol, c'mon man! And you're comparing that to #34 and dropping like a rock?

Jordan sadly still struggling mentally & technically... very first shot of the day hits his drive almost OB. Par 3 he comes up sort in the water and blames his caddie, then misses the entire hole by 1ft from a straight 11ft putt. The commentator then described Jordan's mental game as in "turmoil"... It's tough to watch him play like this.

Jackhammer993:

“I feel Jordan has a much better chance of turning things around compared to Rory.”

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

What are you talking about, Rory has been playing some of the most consistent and best golf of his career, and it’s the exact opposite with Spieth. Rory barely shoots lower than a Top 10, Spieth hasn’t even had one Top 10 all season.

Rory in 2019:

T4, T5, T4, 2nd, T6, WIN, T9, T21

Jordan in 2019:

MC, T35, T45, T51, T54, MC, T24, T30, T21

Rory has risen from #8 to #4 in world in 2019

Jordan has fallen from #18 to #34 in world in 2019

Rory just has to continue doing what he’s doing. After roughly 2 years Spieth is still searching, hoping for something to work. Perhaps you’re getting confused with what player’s what and their results.

> @Jackhammer993 said:

> I feel Jordan has a much better chance of turning things around compared to Rory. After round 3 Rory was crying about all the bad breaks he got during the course of the round instead of thinking how come he was once again the overwhelming favorite and failed to deliver. Jordan is just trying to figure things out. If we are still seeing the same from Jordan this time next year I would be shocked, with Rory I expect to be seeing the exact same thing. Last year it was Brad Faxon fixed his putting and this year it was juggling is helping him. What next??

But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

Do you wear flip-flops?

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > >

> > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > >

> > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> >

> > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

>

> Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

> Do you wear flip-flops?

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > > >

> > > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > > >

> > > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> > >

> > > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

> >

> > Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

>

>

Never said injury. Not once. You aren’t listening.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

How do you explain your comments below:

ME (Cool Runnings): Post #307

“Yet you believe Jordan has covered up an “injury” (and a key reason for his demise to you) based on absolutely zero proof whatsoever?”

YOU (Bladehunter): Post #308

“I never said I had zero proof of that. I just didn’t tell you what that was. Nor will I. Lol.”

> @bladehunter said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

> > Do you wear flip-flops?

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > > > >

> > > > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> > > >

> > > > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

> > >

> > > Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

> >

> >

>

> Never said injury. Not once. You aren’t listening.

Again, how do you explain your comments below:

ME (Cool Runnings): Post #194

“Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.”

YOU (Bladehunter): Post #195

“That has been disclosed yet.”

ME (Cool Runnings): Post #199

“Was that meant to read “That HASN’T been disclosed yet”?

If so, are you saying you believe Jordan has hid an injury, and would be the reason behind his long slump?”

YOU (Bladehunter): Post #206

“Yea. Meant to say “ has not been disclosed yet “.”

> @bladehunter said:

> > But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

> > Do you wear flip-flops?

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > > > >

> > > > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> > > >

> > > > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

> > >

> > > Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

> >

> >

>

> Never said injury. Not once. You aren’t listening.

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> I just caught you lying again… see the proof below:

>

> ME (Cool Runnings): Post #307

> “Yet you believe Jordan has covered up an “injury” (and a key reason for his demise to you) based on absolutely zero proof whatsoever?”

>

> YOU (Bladehunter): Post #308

> “I never said I had zero proof of that. I just didn’t tell you what that was. Nor will I. Lol.”

>

> Blade, why do you openly lie like this when your comments are there in black & white?

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

> > > Do you wear flip-flops?

> > >

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> > > > >

> > > > > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

> > > >

> > > > Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Never said injury. Not once. You aren’t listening.

>

Brother. You’re living dangerously close to getting a report from me. And it won’t be a click the flag report.

I did not say he had an injury. Not even in your quotes there. Your Shtick has grown tiresome to me. I’ve tried to be nice. And you know that I have. Calling me a liar is across the line. In a large way for me.

Injury vs other health issues is what we are talking here. I never said he had an injury. I may not have corrected you clearly. But that’s hardly me agreeing that it’s an injury that I know about.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I find it telling that you decide to stab a new found ally . Or at least a person who tried to see your reasoning with several things. Fool me once as they say. Won’t happen again.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > >

> > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > >

> > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> >

> > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

>

>

> I disagree with the tiger point too. His body may not let him now. But Once upon a time he could go between his early swing and butches iteration. See this video. Go to the 303 mark. He not only says it. He shows you.

>

>

> I’ve also heard Faldo day that he went on short runs ( 6 months) with a swing thought where he’d pick a player and copy them. He named older players and said he currently would do it. Plenty of players are chameleons like this. Little known fact. But it’s true. You don’t just have “ one swing”.

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_3Pc43hscQ

>

Jesus f****** christ I could die watching that swing.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

> I disagree with the tiger point too. His body may not let him now. But Once upon a time he could go between his early swing and butches iteration. See this video. Go to the 303 mark. He not only says it. He shows you.

>

>

> I’ve also heard Faldo day that he went on short runs ( 6 months) with a swing thought where he’d pick a player and copy them. He named older players and said he currently would do it. Plenty of players are chameleons like this. Little known fact. But it’s true. You don’t just have “ one swing”.

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_3Pc43hscQ

>

Sure-and johnny Miller used to say he had three swings. Trevino-Lema and his own. But they were slight feels that were different. Peter Jacobsen was great at imitating swings as well. I would bet that in the time of this video Tiger would have had a huge issue trying to play with the old swing. It does not just "come back" to you. Same as Jordan cannot just flip a switch and go back.

Don't you think Jordan would go back if he could? Do you think he is enjoying playing the way he is currently?

I don't see a lie anywhere......just some clarification stuff but a lie is not present to me> @bladehunter said:

> > I just caught you lying again… see the proof below:

> >

> > ME (Cool Runnings): Post #307

> > “Yet you believe Jordan has covered up an “injury” (and a key reason for his demise to you) based on absolutely zero proof whatsoever?”

> >

> > YOU (Bladehunter): Post #308

> > “I never said I had zero proof of that. I just didn’t tell you what that was. Nor will I. Lol.”

> >

> > Blade, why do you openly lie like this when your comments are there in black & white?

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

> > > > Do you wear flip-flops?

> > > >

> > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Never said injury. Not once. You aren’t listening.

> >

>

> Brother. You’re living dangerously close to getting a report from me. And it won’t be a click the flag report.

>

>

> I did not say he had an injury. Not even in your quotes there. Your Shtick has grown tiresome to me. I’ve tried to be nice. And you know that I have. Calling me a liar is across the line. In a large way for me.

>

> Injury vs other health issues is what we are talking here. I never said he had an injury. I may not have corrected you clearly. But that’s hardly me agreeing that it’s an injury that I know about.

If I’ve hurt your feelings, I sincerely apologise. I just call things as I see them based on the compelling evidence in front of me. Looking back I may have been too quick to judge. Perhaps you can help clear this up then…

I specifically stated “Jordan there was no injury” to which you replied “That has been disclosed yet.”… your reply then agreed that an “injury” hadn’t been disclosed yet.

I then further clarified your comments to this “Jordan injury” and you again replied “Yea. Meant to say “ has not been disclosed yet “.”

So that’s TWICE you clarified a Jordan injury “has not been disclosed yet”.

Then there was a THIRD time you clarified a Jordan injury with your reply…

ME (Cool Runnings): Post #307

“Yet you believe Jordan has covered up an “injury” (and a key reason for his demise to you) based on absolutely zero proof whatsoever?”

YOU (Bladehunter): Post #308

“I never said I had zero proof of that. I just didn’t tell you what that was. Nor will I. Lol.”

––––––––––––––––––

I appreciate no one likes being called a liar, and I do give you the benefit of the doubt as you have been very honest about many things in our discussions. Just curious as to how you explain away all 3 of your replies (at 3 separate times) that very clearly addressed the topic of Jordan’s injury “not being disclosed yet” and “I never said I had zero proof of that”?

Ps: I’ve taken back my words about you lying in the posts above. Again apologies.

> @bladehunter said:

> > I just caught you lying again… see the proof below:

> >

> > ME (Cool Runnings): Post #307

> > “Yet you believe Jordan has covered up an “injury” (and a key reason for his demise to you) based on absolutely zero proof whatsoever?”

> >

> > YOU (Bladehunter): Post #308

> > “I never said I had zero proof of that. I just didn’t tell you what that was. Nor will I. Lol.”

> >

> > Blade, why do you openly lie like this when your comments are there in black & white?

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > But you said Jordan had an "injury" you knew about but "weren't telling" me?

> > > > Do you wear flip-flops?

> > > >

> > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > Only if that new coach slapped him in the face and said “ you’re Jordan bleepin spieth. Wake the F UP MAn and hit the ball “.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to think that he’s magically unable to hit the ball. As if he can’t reset to the old swing . When you engrain hours upon thousands of hours doing something. You don’t just forget.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He’s just pushing on With what he’s trying now. And that seems to be dead wrong. I watched all his swing s at Augusta and every now and again he’s revert back to an upright address and hit a good iron or wedge. Once he got into a little groove that’s where he went back to on feel. That’s all he needs to do. Let the new idea die and reset.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Clearly you didn't pay attention during Tigers struggles. You cannot just "go back to the old swing". It sounds simple but it's gone. Body is different for one thing. He would basically have to learn that old seeing all over again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not tiger. Jordan. He’s 25 with no known injury.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Never said injury. Not once. You aren’t listening.

> >

>

> Brother. You’re living dangerously close to getting a report from me. And it won’t be a click the flag report.

>

>

> I did not say he had an injury. Not even in your quotes there. Your Shtick has grown tiresome to me. I’ve tried to be nice. And you know that I have. Calling me a liar is across the line. In a large way for me.

>

> Injury vs other health issues is what we are talking here. I never said he had an injury. I may not have corrected you clearly. But that’s hardly me agreeing that it’s an injury that I know about.