Thorbjorn Olsen Arrested on Flight

apex17

> @bladehunter said:

> > @GolfChannel said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > >

> > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > >

> > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > >

> > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > >

> > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> >

> > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

>

> Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

>

> Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

>

> https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

>

> Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

>

> I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

> @GolfChannel said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > >

> > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > >

> > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > >

> > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > >

> > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > >

> > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> >

> > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> >

> > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> >

> > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> >

> > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> >

> > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

>

> The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

>

> On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @sevenputts said:

> > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

>

> Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

Bro, do you even fly?

> @cdnglf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @sevenputts said:

> > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> >

> > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

>

> Bro, do you even fly?

Point of fact. I do not have wings.

Couple links if I must.

https://www.latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-united-low-priority-passenger-20170412-story.html?_amp=true

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/travel/passenger-removed-united-flight-trnd/index.html

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @GolfChannel said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > > >

> > > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > > >

> > > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > > >

> > > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> > >

> > > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> > >

> > > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> > >

> > > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> > >

> > > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> > >

> > > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

> >

> > The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

> >

> > On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

>

> My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

Easier to prove assault and then build to a potential sexual assault conviction. You only go with the harder crime to prove element wise if you’re in a position of strength and want to force the offender to plea out.

I know intimating sexual assault can be damaging if there was none, but that’s due to dumb readers lacking basic reading comprehension skills and not understanding what “potential” or “alleged” actually means contextually. That’s got nothing to do with the media outlet reporting what they currently know unless they fabricated the allegations.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

> @GolfChannel said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> > > >

> > > > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> > > >

> > > > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> > > >

> > > > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> > > >

> > > > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> > > >

> > > > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

> > >

> > > The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

> > >

> > > On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

> >

> > My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

>

> Easier to prove assault and then build to a potential sexual assault conviction. You only go with the harder crime to prove element wise if you’re in a position of strength and want to force the offender to plea out.

>

> I know intimating sexual assault can be damaging if there was none, but that’s due to dumb readers lacking basic reading comprehension skills and not understanding what “potential” or “alleged” actually means contextually. That’s got nothing to do with the media outlet reporting what they currently know unless they fabricated the allegations.

Very familiar with padding a case to get a plea. Something that in my opinion should be either illegal or should open the prosecutor to personal damages if they can’t prove their case. It’s a common tactic in federal court. Throw everything at the wall and see what will stick. Knowing that once they take all you have , leaving you defenseless , you’ll plea to something to just get it over with and cut loses.

As for “ allegedly or potential “ that’s just another tactic. It’s seeding public opinion is all it is.

• Like 2

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @GolfChannel said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> > > > >

> > > > > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> > > > >

> > > > > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> > > > >

> > > > > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> > > > >

> > > > > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

> > > >

> > > > The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

> > > >

> > > > On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

> > >

> > > My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

> >

> > Easier to prove assault and then build to a potential sexual assault conviction. You only go with the harder crime to prove element wise if you’re in a position of strength and want to force the offender to plea out.

> >

> > I know intimating sexual assault can be damaging if there was none, but that’s due to dumb readers lacking basic reading comprehension skills and not understanding what “potential” or “alleged” actually means contextually. That’s got nothing to do with the media outlet reporting what they currently know unless they fabricated the allegations.

>

> Very familiar with padding a case to get a plea. Something that in my opinion should be either illegal or should open the prosecutor to personal damages if they can’t prove their case. It’s a common tactic in federal court. Throw everything at the wall and see what will stick. Knowing that once they take all you have , leaving you defenseless , you’ll plea to something to just get it over with and cut loses.

>

> As for “ allegedly or potential “ that’s just another tactic. It’s seeding public opinion is all it is.

It's a good thing ethics isn't something lawyers have to worry about.

• Like 4

> @ThinkingPlus said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

> > > > >

> > > > > The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

> > > > >

> > > > > On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

> > > >

> > > > My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

> > >

> > > Easier to prove assault and then build to a potential sexual assault conviction. You only go with the harder crime to prove element wise if you’re in a position of strength and want to force the offender to plea out.

> > >

> > > I know intimating sexual assault can be damaging if there was none, but that’s due to dumb readers lacking basic reading comprehension skills and not understanding what “potential” or “alleged” actually means contextually. That’s got nothing to do with the media outlet reporting what they currently know unless they fabricated the allegations.

> >

> > Very familiar with padding a case to get a plea. Something that in my opinion should be either illegal or should open the prosecutor to personal damages if they can’t prove their case. It’s a common tactic in federal court. Throw everything at the wall and see what will stick. Knowing that once they take all you have , leaving you defenseless , you’ll plea to something to just get it over with and cut loses.

> >

> > As for “ allegedly or potential “ that’s just another tactic. It’s seeding public opinion is all it is.

>

> It's a good thing ethics isn't something lawyers have to worry about.

lol yep. On paper they do. Trouble is that the pen with which it’s writ is held by a peer.

Now that’s a generalization of course. And I apologize to any and all good decent attorneys and judges. But.

After planning to plead the case of a minor before a very well respected family court judge ,during a appointed court time for said case , only to have him stop me mid sentence and say “ you have 5 minutes ... it’s almost lunch time and I have a full afternoon “ as he held up 5 large fingers and pointed at the clock. After that moment I sort of lost all faith in actual ethics regarding the system.

This was a hearing to decide the custody of a kid who had been forcibly removed from his mother because she had poisoned him in an active meth lab ( for 8 solid days ) while not allowing him to go to school or feeding him. You know. Small stuff. . That judge gave him back to his mom that afternoon. And 2 months later she was homeless and on the run with him again. Took 3 months of homelessness to catch her and take him again. This time thankfully for good. So yes. I have very little faith or respect for the prosecutorial side of our system. She received zero jail time for any of that. Probation only. And yet I know if a male did the same he’d still be inside. Ethics are generally in short supply. It’s all about getting “ points” built to further your own career or agenda. To land in that cushy appointment. Which is why if you are famous or well off or connected and caught up in something you can expect the hammer ( unless you’re connected to someone who can help ). But if you’re a junky , well you can do a whole lot and get released time and time again. No money to make there. No prestige to be had by bagging that.

• Like 4

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > >

> > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> >

> > Bro, do you even fly?

> Point of fact. I do not have wings.

>

> Couple links if I must.

> https://www.latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-united-low-priority-passenger-20170412-story.html?_amp=true

>

> https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/travel/passenger-removed-united-flight-trnd/index.html

>

People really love these evil airline anecdotes, don’t they.

Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @sevenputts said:

> > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

>

> Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

• Like 1

> @bladehunter said:

> > @ThinkingPlus said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

> > > > >

> > > > > My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

> > > >

> > > > Easier to prove assault and then build to a potential sexual assault conviction. You only go with the harder crime to prove element wise if you’re in a position of strength and want to force the offender to plea out.

> > > >

> > > > I know intimating sexual assault can be damaging if there was none, but that’s due to dumb readers lacking basic reading comprehension skills and not understanding what “potential” or “alleged” actually means contextually. That’s got nothing to do with the media outlet reporting what they currently know unless they fabricated the allegations.

> > >

> > > Very familiar with padding a case to get a plea. Something that in my opinion should be either illegal or should open the prosecutor to personal damages if they can’t prove their case. It’s a common tactic in federal court. Throw everything at the wall and see what will stick. Knowing that once they take all you have , leaving you defenseless , you’ll plea to something to just get it over with and cut loses.

> > >

> > > As for “ allegedly or potential “ that’s just another tactic. It’s seeding public opinion is all it is.

> >

> > It's a good thing ethics isn't something lawyers have to worry about.

>

> lol yep. On paper they do. Trouble is that the pen with which it’s writ is held by a peer.

>

> Now that’s a generalization of course. And I apologize to any and all good decent attorneys and judges. But.

>

> After planning to plead the case of a minor before a very well respected family court judge ,during a appointed court time for said case , only to have him stop me mid sentence and say “ you have 5 minutes ... it’s almost lunch time and I have a full afternoon “ as he held up 5 large fingers and pointed at the clock. After that moment I sort of lost all faith in actual ethics regarding the system.

>

> This was a hearing to decide the custody of a kid who had been forcibly removed from his mother because she had poisoned him in an active meth lab ( for 8 solid days ) while not allowing him to go to school or feeding him. You know. Small stuff. . That judge gave him back to his mom that afternoon. And 2 months later she was homeless and on the run with him again. Took 3 months of homelessness to catch her and take him again. This time thankfully for good. So yes. I have very little faith or respect for the prosecutorial side of our system. She received zero jail time for any of that. Probation only. And yet I know if a male did the same he’d still be inside. Ethics are generally in short supply. It’s all about getting “ points” built to further your own career or agenda. To land in that cushy appointment. Which is why if you are famous or well off or connected and caught up in something you can expect the hammer ( unless you’re connected to someone who can help ). But if you’re a junky , well you can do a whole lot and get released time and time again. No money to make there. No prestige to be had by bagging that.

>

>

>

BH: "The justice system favors the little guy. And disproportionately punishes the rich, famous and powerful in comparison."

Wow.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @GolfChannel said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > >

> > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > >

> > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > >

> > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > >

> > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> >

> > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

>

> Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

>

> Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

>

> https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

>

> Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

>

> I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

Well Blade you know he knows everything--- He has stated before he is a FORMER employee of The Golf Channel. And you know The Golf Channel thinks they are experts on EVERYTHING

• Like 2

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

> @sevenputts said:

> Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @sevenputts said:

> > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> >

> > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

>

Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @"Terry Gold" said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @ThinkingPlus said:

> > > > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @GolfChannel said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > All I got from this thread is that this guy wants us to stop using the proper legal definition of assault. He also clearly doesn’t know assault is different from battery.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I love keyboard lawyers.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Cool, keyboard lawyer number 2. Anyone else want to display their clear ignorance of the law. I was under the impression these things happened in threes.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Nice try. But you generally need to include an idea of some sort in any rebuttal . Declaring victory isn’t generally accepted as a fact against an idea.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Please show us a case where any person has been convicted of sexual assault based on touch and interest in a person. ( where both age of age) Wanted or unwanted.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > https://www.self.com/story/sexual-assault-definition/amp

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Some simple reading that will spell it out for you. In simplest terms , harassment is not assault.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I’m not defending this person. But. To jump to claiming sexual assault with no dna , no video , no witness including the victim who says he was under clothes , or in private sexual areas with hands , is irresponsible in my opinion.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The problem with a debate or conversation is when one person just uses another person to say what they want and never actually takes part in an actual meaningful thought out debate then it’s not actually a debate or conversation. Instead it’s just two people saying what they want at each other with zero actual listening.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On that note, if you actually cared to read what I wrote (and what I threw you under the bus for) was assault. You will note in none of my posts did I posit anything about sexual assault. That was a leap you made on your own. The devil is always in the details.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My bad. I assumed that all the posts here were about the topic from the original post. Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault?

> > > > >

> > > > > Easier to prove assault and then build to a potential sexual assault conviction. You only go with the harder crime to prove element wise if you’re in a position of strength and want to force the offender to plea out.

> > > > >

> > > > > I know intimating sexual assault can be damaging if there was none, but that’s due to dumb readers lacking basic reading comprehension skills and not understanding what “potential” or “alleged” actually means contextually. That’s got nothing to do with the media outlet reporting what they currently know unless they fabricated the allegations.

> > > >

> > > > Very familiar with padding a case to get a plea. Something that in my opinion should be either illegal or should open the prosecutor to personal damages if they can’t prove their case. It’s a common tactic in federal court. Throw everything at the wall and see what will stick. Knowing that once they take all you have , leaving you defenseless , you’ll plea to something to just get it over with and cut loses.

> > > >

> > > > As for “ allegedly or potential “ that’s just another tactic. It’s seeding public opinion is all it is.

> > >

> > > It's a good thing ethics isn't something lawyers have to worry about.

> >

> > lol yep. On paper they do. Trouble is that the pen with which it’s writ is held by a peer.

> >

> > Now that’s a generalization of course. And I apologize to any and all good decent attorneys and judges. But.

> >

> > After planning to plead the case of a minor before a very well respected family court judge ,during a appointed court time for said case , only to have him stop me mid sentence and say “ you have 5 minutes ... it’s almost lunch time and I have a full afternoon “ as he held up 5 large fingers and pointed at the clock. After that moment I sort of lost all faith in actual ethics regarding the system.

> >

> > This was a hearing to decide the custody of a kid who had been forcibly removed from his mother because she had poisoned him in an active meth lab ( for 8 solid days ) while not allowing him to go to school or feeding him. You know. Small stuff. . That judge gave him back to his mom that afternoon. And 2 months later she was homeless and on the run with him again. Took 3 months of homelessness to catch her and take him again. This time thankfully for good. So yes. I have very little faith or respect for the prosecutorial side of our system. She received zero jail time for any of that. Probation only. And yet I know if a male did the same he’d still be inside. Ethics are generally in short supply. It’s all about getting “ points” built to further your own career or agenda. To land in that cushy appointment. Which is why if you are famous or well off or connected and caught up in something you can expect the hammer ( unless you’re connected to someone who can help ). But if you’re a junky , well you can do a whole lot and get released time and time again. No money to make there. No prestige to be had by bagging that.

> >

> >

> >

> BH: "The justice system favors the little guy. And disproportionately punishes the rich, famous and powerful in comparison."

> Wow.

>

>

>

>

Nice removal of context from what I said.

In simplest terms yes. Sometimes that is exactly what happens.*** And sometimes it is the exact opposite.*** Which i also said. Thus showing the inequity of ethics in the system. I’ve literally watched them bleed someone dry for a victimless Crime seizing nearly $3 mil dollars and his home leaving the guy homeless. As if every cent he’d ever made was due to tax evasion .( literally impossible ) .... and yet I’ve sat in a cattle call general court session all day and watched time and time again where people who commit drug crimes , violent crimes , etc are let off with probation. One example was a guy who beat his grandmother for $37 ( all she had on her ) to buy dope ... they gave the guy time served (3 months) and 5 years probation and assigned to rehab.

I’ll also add that being rich doesn’t mean powerful or famous , being powerful doesn’t mean famous. And famous doesn’t mean rich or powerful ...The person in the strongest position is the rich and powerful ( connected) guy who isn’t known to the public. The weakest is the famous person who has no connections. Loads of scenarios that make your take of what I said , impossible. O was posting to the inequity of the system which to tie it all in , included the “ leakage” of incomplete rumors to the press on any famous person arrested. This is a thing that everyday people don’t face. And sure you can say “ price of fame “ ... and I get that. But. Our system ( assuming US) isn’t supposed to work that way. I’m all for public info laws after the conclusion. but before formal charges , I am not. My opinion only of course.

It’s I’ll stop there as I’m sure you agree we’ve veered well off course now.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > @sevenputts said:

> > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > >

> > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> >

>

> Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

• Like 1

> @sevenputts said:

> Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > @sevenputts said:

> > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > >

> > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > >

> >

> > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

>

lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

• Like 2

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @sevenputts said:

> > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > >

> > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> >

> lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> @cdnglf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @sevenputts said:

> > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > >

> > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

>

> https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > >

> > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> >

> > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

>

> Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

> @cdnglf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > >

> > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > >

> > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> >

> > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

>

> TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

• Like 1

> @buckeyefl said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > > >

> > > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > > >

> > > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> > >

> > > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

> >

> > TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

>

> Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

Uh, ok. What does that have to do with the fact that TSA Agents are not law enforcement?

> @cdnglf said:

> > @buckeyefl said:

> > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > > > >

> > > > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> > > >

> > > > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

> > >

> > > TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

> >

> > Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

>

> Uh, ok. What does that have to do with the fact that TSA Agents are not law enforcement?

lol. Semantics. To what end ? Like saying a tomato isn’t a vegetable.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @buckeyefl said:

> > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> > > > >

> > > > > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

> > > >

> > > > TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

> > >

> > > Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

> >

> > Uh, ok. What does that have to do with the fact that TSA Agents are not law enforcement?

>

> lol. Semantics. To what end ? Like saying a tomato isn’t a vegetable.

Saying they are police when they are not police is not "semantics". It is just being wrong.

• Like 1

> @cdnglf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > @buckeyefl said:

> > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

> > > > >

> > > > > TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

> > > >

> > > > Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

> > >

> > > Uh, ok. What does that have to do with the fact that TSA Agents are not law enforcement?

> >

> > lol. Semantics. To what end ? Like saying a tomato isn’t a vegetable.

>

> Saying they are police when they are not police is not "semantics". It is just being wrong.

Defining “ police “ as people who only work for a local municipality is equally incorrect . “ police “ has been used universally for any rules enforcement body for eons. This one enforces laws as well. I.e law enforcement. I mean it’s that simple.

Acting as if the TSA doesnt have any power and are just there to chaperone you to your flight is lunacy. Kind of funny. On some level I may agree with you. They recently were rules to be immune to suit for abuse etc ..letting them enjoy sovereign immunity really steps then above most police. Into a grey area with names much more sinister. Again I say. Resist one or assault one and see what you’re charged with.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

>

> Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ?

You’ve really shifted the conversation. Here is what you said: “Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. ”

• Like 1

> @HitEmTrue said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> >

> > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ?

>

> You’ve really shifted the conversation. Here is what you said: “Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. ”

>

Yep. A simple truthful response to retort the idea that Thunder bear having the police waiting for him was a once in a lifetime thing. It’s not , it happens. Doesn’t make him public enemy #1. That was my only point. Others who apparently are airport workers disagree. And they have carried this off. I helped by replying. But. Follow the text. I certainly did get here alone. Are we not allowed to disagree with a false statement anymore ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > @buckeyefl said:

> > > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

> > > > >

> > > > > Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

> > > >

> > > > Uh, ok. What does that have to do with the fact that TSA Agents are not law enforcement?

> > >

> > > lol. Semantics. To what end ? Like saying a tomato isn’t a vegetable.

> >

> > Saying they are police when they are not police is not "semantics". It is just being wrong.

>

> Defining “ police “ as people who only work for a local municipality is equally incorrect . “ police “ has been used universally for any rules enforcement body for eons. This one enforces laws as well. I.e law enforcement. I mean it’s that simple.

https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

"From time to time, we see headlines, blogs, and comments from people who believe that TSA officers have the authority to arrest passengers. Well, they do not, so let us set the record straight."

"TSA does call for law enforcement assistance when deemed necessary."

> Acting as if the TSA doesnt have any power and are just there to chaperone you to your flight is lunacy. Again I say. Resist one or assault one and see what you’re charged with.

What would that prove? Assault anyone and see what you're charged with.

> @cdnglf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > @buckeyefl said:

> > > > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > > > @cdnglf said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Cops waiting on pax at an airport is rare. Just my experience being in the field. Why you suggesting slapping TSA ? lol > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes. We do hear about it in the news. Small percent on the grand scale. In the real world of thousands upon thousands of flights, it’s rare police are called to deal with someone on an aircraft. I’ve worked at an international airport ( LAX ) and presently work at a commercial airport (BUR ) and the scores of flights without police being called to deal with somebody on board is pretty large. Again we do hear about it on the news but that is still a tiny percent in the total percent of flights.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @sevenputts said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If he had cops waiting on him, this guy did some foul ****.. My neighbor is a flight attendant for Delta, and has some stories.. It’s pretty rare police are called.. You guys won’t be laughing at it, if he gets convicted for molesting a sleeping women. Try that on Bubba the inmate.. Thorbjorn lol

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Not true. People get dragged off planes everyday. For as little as refusing to give up the seats they paid for so a preferred customer on standby can board and have their seat. Plenty of news articles on it. One guy not too long ago was carried out with A bloody head. Point is. Doesn’t mean anything that the cops were there. People call them , they show up. Remember. This is the place you cant say “ bomb “ or carry on shampoo. Pretty low bar for police interaction on a plane.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Never said it was a large percent compared to total flights. I said it happens. And it’s not rare. Rare would be once a year. Twice a year. Police are involved with flights everyday. TSA and air Marshall’s are police too you know. Slap one and see what you’re charged with.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > lol Just an easy to understand example of why TSA count as cops. ?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Arrest /detain for hours. Not a ton of difference. I can post hundreds of videos of that. But for what ? Are we really arguing that people getting in trouble related to air travel is rare ? If this is the case why are there so many rules and laws , air travel must be so care free .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > TSA Agents are not law enforcement.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tell them that the next time they want to pay you down.

> > > > >

> > > > > Uh, ok. What does that have to do with the fact that TSA Agents are not law enforcement?

> > > >

> > > > lol. Semantics. To what end ? Like saying a tomato isn’t a vegetable.

> > >

> > > Saying they are police when they are not police is not "semantics". It is just being wrong.

> >

> > Defining “ police “ as people who only work for a local municipality is equally incorrect . “ police “ has been used universally for any rules enforcement body for eons. This one enforces laws as well. I.e law enforcement. I mean it’s that simple.

>

> https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2016/07/03/tsa-myth-busters-do-tsa-officers-arrest-passengers

>

> "From time to time, we see headlines, blogs, and comments from people who believe that TSA officers have the authority to arrest passengers. Well, they do not, so let us set the record straight."

>

> "TSA does call for law enforcement assistance when deemed necessary."

>

>

> > Acting as if the TSA doesnt have any power and are just there to chaperone you to your flight is lunacy. Again I say. Resist one or assault one and see what you’re charged with.

>

> What would that prove? Assault anyone and see what you're charged with.

>

I’m it going to bite anymore. TSA agents aren’t civilians. Call them by which ever name you prefer.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock