APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Without a doubt!Current driver setup? Ping G410 LST 9*, Project X Evenflow Black 75g 6.0What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Ive always loved TM wood range. Practically my entire bag is fit int TM products but recently moved away due to a better fit over M5/M6 models. After seeing Ian/Matt videos at TXG explaining the tech behind it I am excited about the new woods. Plus they look great.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Without a doubt. Id do anything/everything asked of me.

WITB:
*Taylormade Stealth+ 8.25, Fujikura Ventus Black S
*Taylormade Stealth 2 3&5
*Titleist T350 4 Iron, T200 5/6, T150 7-pw (bent 1 strong) Modus 120s
*Vokey SM8 Jet Black Limited 52/56/60
*Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2+
*Titleist ProV1x
*Nike hybrid cart bag.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Epic 10.5 with Acer R flex shaft. Recent fitting recommended M6 10.5 + one click higher with Atmos Red 6R shaft. Was waiting for the new release.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Increased speed and forgivenessAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

1) Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am available!

2) Current driver setup? Callaway Alpha 815 Aldila Rogue Silver 60

3) What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I've been extremely interested in Twist Face and would love to see what a proper shaft in a TM driver does for my game. I played TM woods often but didn't get fit until I bought the Callaway. I would love to see what a properly fit TM looks like next to my Alpha.

4) Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely! I would love to interact with other WRXers on the forum and post on social throughout and after the trip. Check out @metzonthecourse on insta for my content.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 10.5 with MRC Tensei Pro Blue 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Simply put, I LOVE the M5. In an era where nearly every OEM is making great equipment, Taylormade has still managed to stay at the top of the pile each year. I'd love to see how much of an improvement they've made with SIM, and more importantly, what kind of improvement I might see with a properly fit setup. Also, I had received a PM from HipCheck around a year and a a half ago for a potential trip that I guess never materialized, so I'm hoping for a bit of luck left in the tank to check out new Taylormade gear!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? F9 8* Atmos black 7XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Stability and speed! Would love to experiment with a SIM MAX with a stout shaft.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

TSR3 Driver 8.25*
TSR3 3W 15*

TSR2 7W 20*
Miura TC-201 4-PW
NCW 55*, 60*
Bettinardi SS16
TP5x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Oh yeah, I can even drive myself.Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue 9.0 adjusted to Draw and +1 degreeWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I like the shape, very interested to see how it playsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Sure, I can even make and edit a video.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? SLDR 430 w/ Tour AD TP 6X - tried M3/M5, nothing has been close. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Return to a similar sliding weight system (ala SLDR) but with the incorporation of a new internal structure and MOI changes. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, will do.

Sim - Ad TP
M5 15 - Diamana B
Vapor Pro 
SM8 53, 58 
BM DH89SS 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely! Bags are packed!Current driver setup? TM M6 10.5 UST Attas Cool stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Longer and straighter? Yes please.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Typing fingers are ready-so yes,,

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Definitely available..Current driver setup? Taylormade M6 10.5° with UST TourSPX VTS Silver 7x, D4.5 @ 45.25" 274 CPM'sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Having gamed 2016 M2, 2017 M2, M3, and the M6 now.. always interested in seeing what Taylormade is bringing to the table..!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course.. best part of attending would be to share the experience with my fellow GolfWRX'ers.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event YES!!Current driver setup? F9 ATMOS BLACK TS 6SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? V STEEL INTERACTION WITH TURF, I STRUGGLE WITH WOODSAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? OH YEA !!

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo 15*

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? - Taylormade M2 HL Fujikura Pro 50 R FlexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - If this technology exceeds my M2 it will rescue my game!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Of course!!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9* w/ Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff ShaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have never hit a Taylormade Driver or fairway.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Srixon 785 9.5 with Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 60 TX. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I used a tour issued m1 and m2 for several seasons. I got a Srixon after my last fitting, but I've always been a TM guy. I'm ready to get the SIM back in the bag.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Without a doubt. Anything that is needed.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? 2019 TaylorMade M6, Aldila Rogue SIlver 60 R standard, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The look of the contrasting chalk white and blues against the carbon crown provides inspiration to hit a great shot! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES on my YouTube Channel, Instagram, Twitter!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!! I WOULD MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE IT IF WAS ON DECEMBER 25TH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TWO LITTLE KIDS!Current driver setup? M5 W/ GRAPHITE DESIGN AD-DI 6SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? ALWAYS DEBATED THE POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES OF HAVING THE BIG WEIGHT IN THE BACK ON THE M6 FOR FORGIVENESS VS. THE ADJUSTABLE TRACK ON THE M5, NOW THEY ARE BASICALLY COMBINED.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? OF COURSE, I'LL POST IT ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra King F9 10.5/ Fujikura Atmos TS Red 60SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm anxious to see if the feel and clubhead speed is comparable to the Cobra King F8 and F9, while retaining the same amount of forgiveness. The opportunity to be professionally fit is one I've always dreamed of.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes! Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash with Tour AD IZ 6SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The weight in the back with increased MOI and SPEED!! Really want to see how it stacks up against others on the market as I haven't been in a Taylormade driver in a few years. Also, being a lefty I don't have too many chances to hop in and get fit as some places will only carry the RH version of a club. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

YesTaylormade M5 Tensei 70TXTaylormade produces the best drivers imho. The SIM Woods yet again look impressive. Being properly fit at the Kingdom and gaining more knowledge from TM experts would be a dream. I would love to document the experience.

• Qi10- Kai’li White 60TX
  • Stealth+ 19* - Atmos Red 8X
  • P790 3I - AD DI
  • P7MC 4-PW -  $ Taper
  • MG4 52 - 58 - $ Taper
  • GoodWood 
  • TP5X

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F9 10.5 with HZRDUS Smoke Shaft. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love TaylorMade woods and looks of new SIM with the possibility of increased club head speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. Would love to participate.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely yes!Current driver setup? Ping g400 lst 10.5 with ping tour 65x shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Taylormade just keeps upping the Bar year after year. The SIM looks like a great driver with the combo of speed and forgiveness.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes it would be a privilege to be able to write about such a unique experience like this!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?

-Yes

Current driver setup?

-Callaway Epic Flash sub zero w/ Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?

-Excited about picking up speed over what I currently use. Also the woods are gorgeous!

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?

-Absolutely!