APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Oh man this would be a dream trip, but going to the Kingdom 16 days post arthroscopic shoulder surgery probably wouldn't be OK'd by my Dr. If so I wouldn't want to take someone's spot who is swinging full tilt... Have fun to those who win. It'll be great to read along with all the fittings.

Stealth 2 9* w/Ventus TR Blue
SIM 3 wood w/Ventus TR Blue
SIM UDI

P790 4 iron 
P770 5-PW
Hi Toe 3 50/54/58
SC Phantom 11.5
TP5X 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Callaway Fusion 9d, Fujikura Speeder TSWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? It surely is the promise of blending distance with forgiveness. That combined with the (always) stunning looks. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, look much forward to that. I will translate it and publish it on the dutch sister golf forum Golfchat.nl as well.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? 10* M3 440 w/ Tensei Pro White 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new tech behind the radical design change. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes definitely.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am! PTO waiting to burn.Current driver setup? Mizuno ST190HL w/ Ventus Blue 6x. It was the ST180HL up until a couple weeks ago.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Always in the pursuit of ultimate forgiveness, distance, and pure sound! Seems like this could be an improvement on that with the new tech. I haven't been able to knock my original M2 fairway out of my bag. Though I need to because the face is starting to cave I think. I grew up with V-Steel so it definitely is excited to see that shape again with new tech.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course, I love WRX forums but also have twitter/IG to share pictures quicker.

Yes, I am available.

2016 M2 9.5 set lofted up.

Rogue 130 White 60tx

What interests me is the launch and spin. The weighting in this club seems to promote high launch with low spin. That equals bombs!! Looking for a 3 wood to do the same as well.

I would gladly document my experience on Golfwrx and social media.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* set -1 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70X What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Excited to see how the aerodynamics, sole shaping, and extreme low/rear CG translate to performance gains.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media. Absolutely

Not gonna enter because I won a trip back in 2012 to hang out with Greg Norman. But whoever is fortunate enough to win this trip I can assure you it'll be a blast. TaylorMade knows how to host and has as good a staff of fitters and builders as anyone on the planet. Good luck and enjoy!!

The answer to better golf is work your butt off and learn how to hit it better, farther, and make more putts.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes absolutely. Current driver setup? Call away Epic Flash SZ Hzrdus Black.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The technology and frankly, the aesthetics! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes of course to both Golfwrx and social media.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -YES!!!!Current driver setup? - Ping G400 LST w/ Project X Handcrafted Even Flow Blue 6.5.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Literally EVERYTHING!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 1000% YES. Thoroughly. THANK YOU WRX AND TAYLORMADE!

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? Titleist 917D2, 9.5* in A1 setting, Aldila NV Green 65-S shaft, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 gripWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm realizing that TaylorMade is really the industry leader in innovation and performance. I went home for Christmas last year and borrowed clubs to play my Dad. The driver was an M2 and I just banged the thing. I also am not a huge fan of my 3 wood or current rescue so I'm in the market for new sticks in 2020 and TM is at the top of the list. Oh yeah, and Tiger plays them lolAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? That'd be awesome

Titleist TSR3 - D

Titleist TSR3 - 4W

Titleist T200 - 4i

Titleist T150 - 5-GW

Vokey SM9 - 52º - 56º - 60º

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport

Titleist Pro V1

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? TM M3 w/ HZRDUS T1100What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Improvement of an already fantastic line. Interested to compare the Sim and Sim Max! Who couldn't use more forgiveness?Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, definitely!

Taylormade M3 8.5* Driver
Callaway Apex 20* Hybrid
Taylormade UDI 2-Iron
Taylormade P760 4-AW w/ PX 6.5
Cleveland RTX-3 55*/60*
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mil-Spec

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? TaylorMade M6 10.5 / Smoke Black 6.0What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The inertia generator for enhanced forgiveness. I’d like a fitted match between driver, fairway woods, and hybrid.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Driver - SIM2 MAX / Ventus Blue 5S

FW - SIM2 MAX / Ventus Blue 6S

Hybrid - SIM2 MAX / Ventus Blue 7S

Irons - ZX5 / C-Taper Lite S

Wedges - SM9 50/08 56/10 60/04

Putter - Odyssey Ai-One Milled #7 T

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Callaway Epic 8.5 triple diamond What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The shape and speed claimsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 YES!

Driver: Callaway Paradigm 9.0+ Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
3 Wood: Titleist trs3 15* Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
5 Wood: Titleist trs3 18* Fujikura Ventus Black 8x
Irons: Taylormade P790 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5 
Wedge: Vokey SM9 50, 54, 60 DG S400  
Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely YES! Current driver setup? Taylormade M2 (2017) Accra TZ6 75 ProtoWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - The most exciting part about the new woods for me is the new (old) vsteel as that seems to be a cult favorite of many forum members and I would love to see the benefits with turf interaction. Also reading about Dustin Johnson not being able to use the SIM fairway because its too long would be a problem I would love to have! I also am excited about twist face as I am still playing a generation of driver without twist face which means accuracy could always improve! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I would love the opportunity to document the entire experience on any and all platforms necessary! I would also be willing to document my wife's reaction as we had just signed a contract not to purchase new clubs in 2020 and this would circumvent that beautifully! Thanks GOLFWRX and Taylormade! Such an awesome experience for whoever gets to go!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Original TM M1 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder Evolution X / Original RBZ Tour 9 with Whiteboard 73 XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm a TM loyalist and have been struggling with my M1 for years because of a bad fitting, which I came to terms with this season and went back to my trusty but outdated RBZ. Went home to California for a week, and using the RBZ achieved personal golf goal that I've been attempting for a decade, despite giving up 30 yards. SIM seems to be the culmination of a ton of metalwood technologies, and my swing is as good as it's been in years, so want to fix my driver problem and take my game to the next level.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!

TSi3 9* RDX Smoke Black 6.5
M5 15* Kuro Kago Silver 75x
Rescue 11 18* Diamana D+ 90x
P790 4 S400
MP-20 MMC 5-PW S400
Vokey SM6 Black 52/56/60 S400
Newport Mil-Spec 350g / Byron 006 / Laguna Pro Platinum / White Hot RX #7 / Stroke Lab Double Wide Flowneck

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G400 Max 10.5 w/ Fujikura Pro 60 stiff flexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Been awaiting the release for months, have checked the forums each day to see what TM had in store for usAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Paradym 💎 💎 💎 S TC 10.5* Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Mavrik SZ TC 17* Aldila Rogue White 70S

Callaway Apex UW 21* Project X Hrzdus Smoke Black 70S

Ping G425 5 hybrid 26* Ping Tour 85 stiff shaft

Callaway Apex TCB 5 - AW Project X 5.5 shafts
Callaway Jaws Raw 56* bent to 55* & 60* Project X 5.5 shafts

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 putter

Titleist Pro V1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? That’s what sick time is for! Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash SZ with evenflow blue What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? More speed equals more distance. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I know a thing or two about that. ;)

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, all other plans are out if I'm selectedCurrent driver setup? Titleist TS3 9.5* Tour AD VR6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I've always gravitated to TaylorMade drivers all the way back to the 510 models. Since the '16 M2 I've started venturing out to others and have found some really good results with other manufacturers. Last year, the M5 lacked the speed for me that I saw with some others so I ultimately didn't game it. I'm hoping the SIM brings TaylorMade back into the equation for me!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes absolutely. I'm on here regularly as well as Twitter and Instagram.

Nothing is safe in my bag!

Yes I'm availableHave a few - Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond with Tensei White 70TX and Mizuno ST 190Love the aerodynamic upgrade from the M5/6 Also very intrigued with the ZA materialYes ive done reviews in the past and know how to document and utilize my social media channels.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M3 10.5* with Fujikura Speeder Evo IV 757sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I haven't found another driver to beat my current one so I'd like to see if the changes in the SIM make it perform better than my "old" M3.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M