2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

Hoping for a restock of the ZITs in black wide width by the end of the month before my birthday coupon expires

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Paradym 💎 💎 💎 S TC 10.5* Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Mavrik SZ TC 17* Aldila Rogue White 70S

Callaway Apex UW 21* Project X Hrzdus Smoke Black 70S

Ping G425 5 hybrid 26* Ping Tour 85 stiff shaft

Callaway Apex TCB 5 - AW Project X 5.5 shafts
Callaway Jaws Raw 56* bent to 55* & 60* Project X 5.5 shafts

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 putter

Titleist Pro V1x

1 hour ago, JRS1939 said:

Those NRGs will probably never restock

I know they won’t re stock talking about the other 270G. Either want the Black and White or the all white w/ blue heel. Is what I’m looking for

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]
[size=3]TM SIM Ti 15deg w/ Tensei Pro White 80TX[/size]
[size=3]​TM P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX[/size]
[size=3]TM P790 4i w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]Srixon 765 5-PW w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Milled Grind 50deg, 54deg, and 58deg High Toe w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Spider X Copper[/size][/font]

On 9/30/2020 at 1:16 PM, bsoudi said:

I'll add a few insights on the ZITs that I haven't seen here.

1) Insoles. While most people recommend removing the insoles before washing, ZIT insoles are glued in. It's about time for a wash, so I'll have to decide whether to take them out or not.

2) White coloration. Aside from the first day, the Flyknit part of the upper hasn't looked WHITE. The laces and plastic lace reinforcements and midsole are white-white, while the upper is yellow-white. Maybe this is the subtle difffernce between the White and Sail colors Nike offered in caps this year (when there were caps to be bought...). It's not jarring, or annoying, or detract from the look.  It just is.

3) WIDE vs Standard. I've worn 13W in adidas and rarely buy Nike in any shoes because they tend to run narrow for my foot. Yet I bought a Baseball Blue standard 13 because I liked the color and thought it would be the only chance for me to get ZIT this year. As availability kept changing, I picked up a 13 WIDE Black/Crimson.

They didn't feel too different, so I took a look:

The 13 standard and 13 WIDE have the exact same soles and mid-soles!!!!IMG_3382.JPG.a7d832a41ebd604833103d24409c75fc.JPG

IMG_3383.jpg.68ad5121ff6b3400a9c2453064ba07d4.jpg

So, I grabbed the measuring tape and it seems as if all they did for Wides was add a bit of extra upper (1/2/ inch at the widest part of the forefoot).  

IMG_3385_JPG_and_IMG_3384_JPG_and_Export_and_IMG_3383_HEIC.jpg.8edbcffee518280b1376ea1e6282ffc6.jpg

Now, they are pretty comfortable, and they don't look like grandpa's saddle shoes. But they'll never be truly comfortable because the outer part of my forefoot is wider than the shoe chassis. At the end of a round, it can get uncomfortable as the outside bottom of my foot is on the ridge edge of the midsole. They've gotten much more comfortable as they've broken in and most times I don't notice. 

4) Waterproofness. So far, this seems just fine in the dew and wet grass, but an interesting thing is that the laces go right through the upper. so if you were to step in a puddle, it would flood right in through the holes and some little spots under the laces where they didn't add the plastic coating.

Finally, the spikes are fine, they provide good traction and are easily cleaned with a tee.  That said the entire sole is a harder plastic and it can be a bit slippery on wet asphalt/concrete.

I highlighted the section I have a question about, I am EXACTLY the same way with so many pairs of shoes, the outside of my feet hang over the edge of a lot of shoes and it was my concern with these shoes before I ordered them, and clearly as you pointed out the wide sizes barely do anything width wise. So I am now cautious with if I want these at all. Now comes the second part of my question, what shoes have you found that do fit your feet? I'm on the hunt, right now the best have been Codechaos which fit surprisingly wide for me.

• Like 1

Driver - Who knows!?

Ping G430 3W  15@14 Ventus Black 8X

Taylormade TPMC 2011 3-4 X100

Titleist 716MB 5-PW X100

Ping Glide 3.0 50, 55, 60 SS X100 50-55, S400 60

Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie 36" CB

19 hours ago, Wdwfreak said:

I highlighted the section I have a question about, I am EXACTLY the same way with so many pairs of shoes, the outside of my feet hang over the edge of a lot of shoes and it was my concern with these shoes before I ordered them, and clearly as you pointed out the wide sizes barely do anything width wise. So I am now cautious with if I want these at all. Now comes the second part of my question, what shoes have you found that do fit your feet? I'm on the hunt, right now the best have been Codechaos which fit surprisingly wide for me.

I wore them in downpours and was fine. No “flooding in”

20 hours ago, Wdwfreak said:

Try true linkswear. Their shoes is designed to be wide in the toe.

so at this point, safe to assume the 270 Ryder cups aren’t releasing in NDC in the us ? 

WITB:

TSR2 10* @D1 Tour AD UB 6s

G430 5W @ flat neutral Tour AD UB 7s

'24 APEX UW 21* AD IZ 8S

'23 T200 Utility AD IZ 95S

'23 King Tour 5-G Modus 105S

RTX 6 Zipcore Tour Rack 54 Low+ and 58 Low

Custom PLD Anser 2D Carbon Steel / Stability Tour

Chrome Soft X

On 10/2/2020 at 8:00 AM, SB_Livin said:

I bought shoe stretchers on Amazon for $15-20. Used those for 2-3 days in my ZITs wides and they feel great. After the 3rd wear now I don't feel them being narrow at all, they feel like normal nike air max fit

They saved my life also as they worked perfectly on a pair of TW's that were a hair to tight.  Now I have more options as I can wear a 12, 12.5, or a 12W in Nike shoes.  

Another member just described these as "hiking shoes". That's more accurate that you might think. The high-top collar with zippers is very snug and initially feels like a basketball or hiking shoe. The collar is so snug that I hope it breaks in soon. The upper is more rigid than the standard ZIT.

That said, they are very light and there is no doubt they are extremely waterproof. Comfort is excellent, with the exception of the collar. I suspect it just feels strange for a golf shoe and I'll break them in/get used to them.

Timing is good as I expect to be playing in the rain this weekend. Performance over looks is more important with this pair. I couldn't give a s**t about about style while playing in the rain 🙂

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 3

My 13W fit perfectly.  The lace setup took me a bit but I pull the slack up and tuck it down under the side overlay and that seems to work...lol.

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Just now, Warrick said:

Why did the wide version disappear?

Probably sold out?

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

2 minutes ago, BirdieBob said:

Probably sold out?

I suppose it is possible, but after seeing the NRG Jordan last a while, and the RC ZIT still for sale, seems surprising unless the made like 2 pair of each size

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

11 hours ago, shaneyank said:

Another member just described these as "hiking shoes". That's more accurate that you might think. The high-top collar with zippers is very snug and initially feels like a basketball or hiking shoe. The collar is so snug that I hope it breaks in soon. The upper is more rigid than the standard ZIT.

That said, they are very light and there is no doubt they are extremely waterproof. Comfort is excellent, with the exception of the collar. I suspect it just feels strange for a golf shoe and I'll break them in/get used to them.

Timing is good as I expect to be playing in the rain this weekend. Performance over looks is more important with this pair. I couldn't give a s**t about about style while playing in the rain 🙂

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

That is the purpose of them though right is to be a rugged version that can stand up to nasty conditions.  Yes they look terrible if you were to wear them with shorts (which you shouldn't....EVER!!) but I think they look fantastic in your pics with your slacks on. I also like that they are white but you can still wear them in inclement weather as they will clean up easily and the part that would be susceptible to getting dirty would be covered up by your pants or waterproofs.  

I have the specialty boot from Footjoy and they look like hiking boots also but they are perfect for bad weather and are very comfortable and clean up so well.  

Footjoy Specialty Boot.jpg

Edited by Righty to Lefty

19 hours ago, JRS1939 said:

Some people will be excited to see this colorway being made in wide

Screenshot_20201005-085026_Nike.jpg

Well this is interesting.

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)