2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

KHT Autoflex shaft

chocolate_rehab

So I finally just went with it and stuck with the AF SF505XX in a Paradym TD 9* head.  Played a couple rounds with it and took it with me to a tourney in Los Angeles.  Played Arroyo Trabuco (what a beautiful course) and was killing the AF/PTD combo.  Took it out today and again could not miss.  My wife said it was one of the straightest driver rounds she has seen me play.  I told her I was doing the same in LA the previous week.  Going to stick this out and keep it in play as my back feels so much better after a round with the AF compared to the Ventus TR Black 6X.  Don’t get me wrong, love the TR Black and the issue I was worried about was into the wind shots.  

Today we had about 10-15 into and the AF hit it high but did not spin up and I was around the same area I would be with the Ventus TR Black (maybe slightly longer) but right in the middle of the fairway.  Downwind it was 10-15 longer than where I normally would be.  So it’s in the bag until the next week.  Lol. Actually looking for one for my Stealth 2 Plus.  Want to put it head to head vs the Paradym TD, TSR3 and Stealth 2 Plus.  

• Like 3

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

Btw- for those who know Arroyo Trabuco we started on hole 9.  It’s a par 4 where the fairway goes around the canyon left to right.  The more you want to take on the longer the carry.  We started on that hole with no wind and cloud cover/humid so the air was heavy.  My partner was supposed to always lead off and then I would go for it if he was in play.  We get up there and he forgets something so he tells me to go ahead and hit.  I said ok and went as far as I could without being on the green.  Carried 280 over the canyon and we had a 40 yard chip shot to the back flag.  I could have carried the green if I went more right but landed just in front.  

• Like 2

LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

@My2Dogs What's the weight of the Paradym TD head?

Did you add or remove weight?

TSR3 9* | Ventus Blue TR 6X

TSR2+ 13* | Ventus Red 7X 

T200 2-Iron | Ventus Blue HY 10X

T150's 3-PW | DG TI X100

SM10 Raw 

50.12F | DG TI X100

54.12D | DG TI S400

60.08M | DG TI S400

TM MySpider X Blk on Blk 34"

Titleist Pro V1

12 hours ago, 1s1k said:

@My2Dogs What's the weight of the Paradym TD head?

Did you add or remove weight?

I kept the 10g heavy weight and put it up front and then added a heavier back weight (came with a 2g).  Switched to a 6g and total head weight is 200g without adapter.   

PXG Hybrid stand bag

Played another tournament today for a big charity event and my work was able to send 2 teams.  Played Chardonnay for folks who know courses in N. California.  It gets windy there, constant 10-15 and gusts up to 25 today.  AutoFlex with the PTD held up really well with the wind we had today.  I was worried hitting into the wind would really spin up and go nowhere.  No troubles.  Yes I hit a couple bad drives but that was me and not the fault of the shaft.  I tried to really go after a few since we had someone in play.  Overall my driving today was really good and when I needed to get one in play, I did and most of those were pretty long and dead straight.  Feeling more and more confident with the AutoFlex and PTD.  

@gsrjc- the one I’m currently playing is the limited edition Red/Blue color scheme.  Really like that combo.  Want to get another one with the Yellow but those seem to be going for more than the other colors on the bay.

PXG Hybrid stand bag

Still loving my AF/TSR2 combo. I added an AF to my 3 wood, haven't gotten to hit it much but looking forward to playing more in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR4 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

So now I’ve got 3 AF driver shafts and the fw shaft.  Just got the limited edition yellow.  Lol

Was thinking about playing it with the Ping G430 LST or Max (just got it today) but I think I’m leaning towards the Callaway Paradym LD driver I have.  That thing is ridiculous at 4.5*.  Currently have a Ventus TR Black 6X in it but it’s got me excited about the AF with the increased ball flight.  

playing Sunday so I’m hoping it gets here before but I doubt it as it’s coming from the east coast and I’m on the west coast. 

• Like 1

PXG Hybrid stand bag

On 9/26/2023 at 10:09 PM, My2Dogs said:

So now I’ve got 3 AF driver shafts and the fw shaft.  Just got the limited edition yellow.  Lol

Was thinking about playing it with the Ping G430 LST or Max (just got it today) but I think I’m leaning towards the Callaway Paradym LD driver I have.  That thing is ridiculous at 4.5*.  Currently have a Ventus TR Black 6X in it but it’s got me excited about the AF with the increased ball flight.  

playing Sunday so I’m hoping it gets here before but I doubt it as it’s coming from the east coast and I’m on the west coast. 

I saw some of those Paradym LD heads on eBay, was wondering how they play?  Personally preference I like how the crown and face meet on it, like the Rogue ST line.  

Are you able to keep it in the air when hitting it in the TR?  I have a red/blue AF and was tempting to grab a LD head to test.  If you put it in the AF please share, would love to hear. 

Also another question, you mentioned the back is much better with AF, do you notice the arms/forearms being less sore after using AF vs Ventus blk?   (I am coming off injury, love the ventus blk line, but trying to stay away..)

On 9/26/2023 at 7:10 PM, chocolate_rehab said:

Still loving my AF/TSR2 combo. I added an AF to my 3 wood, haven't gotten to hit it much but looking forward to playing more in the next couple of weeks.

Let us know how the AF in 3 wood perform, especially interested in off the deck performance.

Callaway Paradym TD 9, Autoflex 505.

Callaway Paradym TD 15, Autoflex 505X.

TSR2 7 wood, Ventus TR 6S.
Paradym X 5 hybrid, Ventus 7S.

Paradym X 6 hybrid, Ventus 7S.

Paradym AI Smoke HL 8 hybrid, Ventus 8S.
PXG Gen4 0311ST, 8 to GW. Steelfiber Private Reserve 95R.
Artisan 54, 58. KBS TGI 90.

Callaway PM grind 64, KBS Hi-rev.
Odyssey 2 Balls Armlock.  Vessel Player 3 Stand Bag.

2 hours ago, shaolingolfer said:

Let us know how the AF in 3 wood perform, especially interested in off the deck performance.

I've been using the AF SF505 in my 2wd for a couple of years now. No issues whatsoever and due to the kick point of the AF the 2wd is very easy to elevate off the deck. I can change the flight based on ball position and the dispersion is tight.

• Like 1

DRIVER -     PXG Black OPs Tour 1 - 8* | 🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥   
2 WD -         PXG Gen 6  13* |  🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥

2/3/4 Hybrids- PXG Gen 6 | Accra Tour 90i Stiff

IRONS -       PXG Gen 6 XP DOUBLE BLACK | MMT 80 Stiff                     
WEDGES -  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54*/13 and 58*/10 | MMT 80 Stiff  
PUTTERS - LAB MEZZ MAX Blue Head w/White Accra Shaft

LAB MEZZ MAX Red Head w/Black Accra Shaft
BAG -           PXG Staff Bag

8 hours ago, jus4kiks said:

I saw some of those Paradym LD heads on eBay, was wondering how they play?  Personally preference I like how the crown and face meet on it, like the Rogue ST line.  

Are you able to keep it in the air when hitting it in the TR?  I have a red/blue AF and was tempting to grab a LD head to test.  If you put it in the AF please share, would love to hear. 

Also another question, you mentioned the back is much better with AF, do you notice the arms/forearms being less sore after using AF vs Ventus blk?   (I am coming off injury, love the ventus blk line, but trying to stay away..)

The flight is not as high in the P LD head but it’s enough where I can still carry it around 260 with the Ventus.

never had an issue with my arms or forearms when hitting.  My back does get sore but that’s because of some back surgeries and scar tissue.  The AF def helps my back.

• Like 1

PXG Hybrid stand bag

On 9/28/2023 at 2:03 PM, My2Dogs said:

The flight is not as high in the P LD head but it’s enough where I can still carry it around 260 with the Ventus.

never had an issue with my arms or forearms when hitting.  My back does get sore but that’s because of some back surgeries and scar tissue.  The AF def helps my back.

Forgot to add that the head is very fade biased for me.  I’m either a straight or draw hitter with my driver but the Long Drive head is always fading for me.  Runs like it stole something when lending.  Just have to trust the fade and play the left side and let it come back.  First driver head I’ve ever had that the fade still rolls out.  I would say it’s about 1/3 less in height compared to my regular Paradym Triple Diamond head.  

PXG Hybrid stand bag

• 4 weeks later...

Haven’t played or even hit for a few weeks as we had a family member pass so I’ve been down at my moms every eve after work (1.5hr drive each way).  To clear my head I went out yesterday and took both the Paradym TD 9* (settings in neutral) and then the Paradym LD head.  Set at neural but 1* up so it was playing at 5.1 degrees.  It’s really fade biased and so I only tried it on one hole.  Used the normal Paradym TD on all the other holes.  The Paradym and AF are a perfect combo. Reached every par 5 in 2 with no issues at all.  Dead straight or either a slight fade or draw depending on strike.  Hit one of the longest drives I’ve hit on hole 14 at Morgan Creek.  It pinches down where a driver would be either coming down or close to that.  Also it’s always into the wind.  Was playing 530 and I had 212 left.  Just a bomb with a baby draw.  

hole 17 is the hole I was really excited about..  It’s downhill and I had the wind at my back.  So I decided to take out the Paradym LD head with AF.  You can either drive it left and it’s still downhill but the fairway goes from left to right.  Or you can go straight and try and clear the hill.  I went for it and I cleared the hill to the right which gives you a little shorter distance overall but you have a longer carry but if you do, you get more distance.  I crushed it.  Longest drive I’ve ever hit.  We drove over the hill looking for my ball and couldn’t find it anywhere.  Kept driving up and noticed something in the rough but it was actually past the hole.  Sure enough it was my tee shot.  Flag was red so I actually hit backwards to the red flag.  I measured it on my GPS and it was 376.  Again downwind and downhill but still that was crazy.  The shot came out lower than my normal shots but still decently launched and had a medium fade but no spin and I know it ran 100 yards.  Completely love that combo.  I’m going to try and add a heavier weight to the Long Drive head and put it in draw on the adapter to see if that straighten’s it out and maybe a little more launch. It’s almost a unicorn combo.  Oh boy!!!!!!

Edited by My2Dogs
  • Like 2

PXG Hybrid stand bag

Just picked up a 505x for tsr3. Coming from ad di 6x. I know big difference in shafts. And honestly there are days I can handle the 6x and days I just don't have the speed or mobility... 505x just felt effortless when I Tried it at 46" on a paradym TD 9* and seriously 4 back to back drives on a rope.  Also tried it on a 430 lst stock weights and only got fades... Went on course and ran into a buddy that had 505x on a stealth 2 Plus 10.5 stock weights and gave it a Cold swing, results were the same as paradym. High bomb down the middle.  That pretty much solidified my decision.

Anyone with tsr3 care to share their weight/ loft set up? Ordered a 3g and a 6g weight to test. WIll be playing the shaft at 45.5.  should I install hozzel at 9* or 8.25?

Also,

One thing I've been trying to find online but have little luck is in regards to the print for "505x" I see some where the it's lower case x and some where it's upper case X is it just different runs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dayvei214 said:

Just picked up a 505x for tsr3. Coming from ad di 6x. I know big difference in shafts. And honestly there are days I can handle the 6x and days I just don't have the speed or mobility... 505x just felt effortless when I Tried it at 46" on a paradym TD 9* and seriously 4 back to back drives on a rope.  Also tried it on a 430 lst stock weights and only got fades... Went on course and ran into a buddy that had 505x on a stealth 2 Plus 10.5 stock weights and gave it a Cold swing, results were the same as paradym. High bomb down the middle.  That pretty much solidified my decision.

Anyone with tsr3 care to share their weight/ loft set up? Ordered a 3g and a 6g weight to test. WIll be playing the shaft at 45.5.  should I install hozzel at 9* or 8.25?

Also,

One thing I've been trying to find online but have little luck is in regards to the print for "505x" I see some where the it's lower case x and some where it's upper case X is it just different runs?

I’ve got it in a TSR3 8 and 9*.  To be honest haven’t hit it much at all as I used to the TSR3 in 10* with a Ventus TR Black 5X and 6X.  Did hit the 9* with AF twice early in the year. 

I’ve got the TSR3 9* at 198g and playing it at 46”.  That’s with the AF SF505XX.  I found the SF505X played the best when I was around 192-194g head weight but again that was playing at 46”. 

also just got a Stealth 2 Plus 8* head to pair with an AF SF505XX but haven’t hit it at all yet.  The Cally combo is the only one I’ve really hit lately but the Stealth 2 Plus is next on my list to compare vs the Callaway.  Ive been meaning to go back to the TSR3 and put in the 8* head but just haven’t had the time.  I’ve been busy and the rounds I have played have mostly been some sort of Tourney.  I had planned on practicing more this year but just have not been able to with work and family issues. 

PXG Hybrid stand bag

1 hour ago, My2Dogs said:

I’ve got it in a TSR3 8 and 9*.  To be honest haven’t hit it much at all as I used to the TSR3 in 10* with a Ventus TR Black 5X and 6X.  Did hit the 9* with AF twice early in the year. 

I’ve got the TSR3 9* at 198g and playing it at 46”.  That’s with the AF SF505XX.  I found the SF505X played the best when I was around 192-194g head weight but again that was playing at 46”. 

also just got a Stealth 2 Plus 8* head to pair with an AF SF505XX but haven’t hit it at all yet.  The Cally combo is the only one I’ve really hit lately but the Stealth 2 Plus is next on my list to compare vs the Callaway.  Ive been meaning to go back to the TSR3 and put in the 8* head but just haven’t had the time.  I’ve been busy and the rounds I have played have mostly been some sort of Tourney.  I had planned on practicing more this year but just have not been able to with work and family issues. 

Thanks for that what weight did you swap out to that you found worked the best for tsr3? Did you notice any spin issues if so did you try playing a lower spin ball?

Thanks again!

22 minutes ago, dayvei214 said:

Thanks for that what weight did you swap out to that you found worked the best for tsr3? Did you notice any spin issues if so did you try playing a lower spin ball?

Thanks again!

I didn’t have an extra weights at the time so I kept the standard in (I believe it’s 5g) and added a couple stripes of lead tape to get it to 198.  

PXG Hybrid stand bag

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the game, but I’m impressed with the results so far. 
Paired a Callaway Rogue ST LS 10.5* head with an Autoflex 405 shaft. Playing at 16” with a SW of D2.5. I can flight it either at a mid-high trajectory or piercing mid flight. 
A partial tear of the rotor cuff (second time) and of course old age had reduced club head speed. This combo and PT has gotten back the distance I loss, so I’m more than satisfied.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jol said:

Late to the game, but I’m impressed with the results so far. 
Paired a Callaway Rogue ST LS 10.5* head with an Autoflex 405 shaft. Playing at 16” with a SW of D2.5. I can flight it either at a mid-high trajectory or piercing mid flight. 
A partial tear of the rotor cuff (second time) and of course old age had reduced club head speed. This combo and PT has gotten back the distance I loss, so I’m more than satisfied.

What's your swing speed and what shaft were you using before?

1 hour ago, rlb4 said:

What's your swing speed and what shaft were you using before?

Prior to injury, 95 mph and used a 55 gram regular shaft.

Not sure what is is now, but 7 iron swing speed dropped 3 mph. To compensate, I had to switch from Nippon Steel Modus 3 105 regular shafts to MMT 70 graphite.  Sucks getting old!

• Thanks 1

Anyone ever heard of or seen other colors that might have been made just for pros or a special person/event?   

PXG Hybrid stand bag

• 2 weeks later...

All the AutoFlex lovers- new competitor coming out.  I started a new thread and I should be getting the shaft early next week and hope to have a comparison by the following weeknd.  Proxima is the new shaft coming out from Korea.  It should be interesting as I’m hitting the AutoFlex long and straight and frankly about a good as I’ve hit driver in a while.   

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1969801-proxima-shaft-autoflex-and-ventus-tr-competitor/

Edited by My2Dogs
  • Like 2

PXG Hybrid stand bag

3 hours ago, My2Dogs said:

All the AutoFlex lovers- new competitor coming out.  I started a new thread and I should be getting the shaft early next week and hope to have a comparison by the following weeknd.  Proxima is the new shaft coming out from Korea.  It should be interesting as I’m hitting the AutoFlex long and straight and frankly about a good as I’ve hit driver in a while.   

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1969801-proxima-shaft-autoflex-and-ventus-tr-competitor/

Looking forward to reading your results

• 1 month later...

After reading about the Autoflex, I finally bought the autoflex in late 2022. Had a Titleist adapter fitted and took the shaft out for a range session. At the time I was playing the Titleist tsi4 (a La Adam Scott’s setup), and was excited to see what the commotion was all about. I would say that I’m the average golfer when it comes to swing speed. My swing is more rhythmic than powerful (driver swing speed 100-105mph) and had been fit for Fujikura Speeder Evo IV 661 shaft many years ago, and served me well.  With the Titleist TSi4, my driving game became a quite consistent down the middle shot, however never exceeding yardages of more than 250-260yds (on a solid swing). I couldn’t complain, as I often ditch a 3 wood, in favor of an extra wedge, so I almost never went for par 5’s in two. 

Back to the autoflex: took her for a spin at the range, setting the driver sleeve to the “d1” setting, I believe it makes it lower w a draw setting. I only took a few swings w it and thought it was just too whippy for my tastes, that there would be no way this could be an accurate swinging shaft. I hit a few good ones, but couldn’t see where the balls landed in the dimly lit range. Nothing stood out, I just couldn’t get over the whippiness of the shaft and gave up only after a few swing. After that short lived sesh, she sat in the garage for 6 months before I would try the Autoflex again. 

I recently was invited to play a round with some friends I had not played with in some time. One of the players is an absolute stick, with an exceptional long game. And to my disbelief, he was gaming the 505xx! The dude has a pretty powerful swing and I wa shocked to say the least….

I’ve never seen his driver flight take the course it took. He was hitting them much higher than his normal drive, but at the same time, the drives were flying out at a much more penetrating pace (rolling out consistently +300yds). I asked how he liked the shaft and he said that it completely changed his game. He would normally opt for his 3 wood off the tee, but since discovering the 505xx he’s been having some of his best driving rounds. 

I told him about my “session” and his advice was the something I took and never look back on: “swing harder”

Always remember to grip it and rip it w th AF. Does anyone else find that the harder you swing with the AF, the straighter it goes????

I had upgraded to the 8* TSr3 and have the adapter set to the “A1” setting while fitted the 505x. To me, it’s the perfect marriage. Not only am I hitting the ball to distances I haven’t seen since junior days, but the drives are just as accurate as they were w the Fujikura shaft, just now they were flying an additional 15-20 yds!!! I just can’t explain it to my friends who question the AF, but now, theyre all becoming believers after seeing the gains and about to jump the gun into some of that KHT 😉

• Like 2

TSR3 8* w Autoflex 505x shaft
Titleist 915fd w Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV 661 shaft
Titleist TSi3 4 hybrid w Fujikura Tour Spec Blue 7 

Miura CB1008 4i-PW w Oban CT-115 S shafts
Miura Tour Wedge HB 48*, Miura K Grind 2.0 54* & 60* w Oban Ct-115 wedge shafts
Scotty Cameron Red X center shafted putter (I love anything CS)
Titleist Prov1x

I have hit pretty much everything out there, 3 wood, 5 wood turn down, superhybrid, etc with different shafts with different weight and stiffness.  For over a year,  I have not been able to find anything that fit my need as a second tee club and go to club off the deck to attack the Par5.  I posted it here multiple times asking question about using Autoflex on a 3 wood but never give it a go.

This morning I went to my my Local PGA SS on a studio fitting about fairway/hybrid.  Try a few things and my trusted fitter that know me and my swings for 5 years now, handed me an Autoflex 505X, paradym fairway wood and immediately I started consistently carrying past 225 yard which is huge for me, easy launch and spin around 3000rpm.  Turn out it is a Paradym 3D strong 3 wood., I have tried this before with stock shaft, stiff or regular and I can't launch it at all, spinning it less than 2000.  

Autoflex magic strikes again and I am going to order the new AI Paradym smoke 3D strong 3 wood with Yellow 505X Autoflex when it release later this month.

• Like 2

Callaway Paradym TD 9, Autoflex 505.

Callaway Paradym TD 15, Autoflex 505X.

TSR2 7 wood, Ventus TR 6S.
Paradym X 5 hybrid, Ventus 7S.

Paradym X 6 hybrid, Ventus 7S.

Paradym AI Smoke HL 8 hybrid, Ventus 8S.
PXG Gen4 0311ST, 8 to GW. Steelfiber Private Reserve 95R.
Artisan 54, 58. KBS TGI 90.

Callaway PM grind 64, KBS Hi-rev.
Odyssey 2 Balls Armlock.  Vessel Player 3 Stand Bag.

Buyer beware folks…. 

httpswww.dhgate.comproductcomplete-set-of-clubs-golf-shaft-autoflex812902847.htmlf=bm7Cfb7Cnew7Clingping7Cutm7C0823.jpeg

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

6 hours ago, shaolingolfer said:

I have hit pretty much everything out there, 3 wood, 5 wood turn down, superhybrid, etc with different shafts with different weight and stiffness.  For over a year,  I have not been able to find anything that fit my need as a second tee club and go to club off the deck to attack the Par5.  I posted it here multiple times asking question about using Autoflex on a 3 wood but never give it a go.

This morning I went to my my Local PGA SS on a studio fitting about fairway/hybrid.  Try a few things and my trusted fitter that know me and my swings for 5 years now, handed me an Autoflex 505X, paradym fairway wood and immediately I started consistently carrying past 225 yard which is huge for me, easy launch and spin around 3000rpm.  Turn out it is a Paradym 3D strong 3 wood., I have tried this before with stock shaft, stiff or regular and I can't launch it at all, spinning it less than 2000.  

Autoflex magic strikes again and I am going to order the new AI Paradym smoke 3D strong 3 wood with Yellow 505X Autoflex when it release later this month.

I've had one in my 2wd for a few years now. Very easy to hit off the deck and almost as long as my driver off the tee.

• 2 weeks later...

A little update, flex is still doing well, for weight I ended up landing at 7 grams split with two weights for the tsr 4g toe and 3 gram's heel.  Results so far has been pretty solid. I can work the ball both ways without fear of massive hook and feel more aggressive release for the draw.  I am most comfortable playing a slight fade and swing with the current setup it feels very stable.  

Biggest thing for me has been to be a little more patient up top. With All the extra weight it feels like it takes an extra moment for the shaft to finish loading. And from there it's like Carrie Underwood wood say.  " Flexyi take the wheel"

I'm tempted to get the AI Smoke TD. Gave it a couple of runs yesterday and results were pretty amazing and head shape is just right.

• Like 3