BST Problem. Any feedback appreciated

TiScape

3 minutes ago, TIScape said:

How do I know it didn’t happen after the picture?! Because like I’ve said a few times, it went directly into the head cover and was never touched by me again after that! Like saying, how do we really know what happened to it after you received it? I know what happened on my end, and only you know what happened on your end. Case closed. What is certain is odds are PayPal will give you a full refund because it seems to me the buyer has the power and I’ll get back a head that has a mark on it that wasn’t there when I sold it. Again, sucks for me.

Right, it's your word against mine unfortunately and only you and I know the 100% truth.  I know what I am saying is 100% truthful and you believe what you are saying is 100% the truth.  

Again, I am not trying to scam any one but if a driver was listed with this imperfection, i would not have purchased it regardless of the price because I know myself and it would bother me.

So, with that said.  I will state it on the record in this thread - if you are willing to refund me $20 (which would be the cost for me to send the head back to you in California with insurance that would cover $400) - i will close the PayPal dispute, and relist the head on the B/S/T with the imperfection fully disclosed at $385.  I would still be out money myself after fees and shipping cost to the new buyer but at least we would just be done with this.  You can go on your way, I can go about mine.  

• Like 2

Titleist TSR3 10° | Ventus Blue VeloCore+

Titleist TSi2 16.5° | AD DI 7 

Titleist TSi2 21° | AD DI 8 

Srixon ZX5 4-GW | Modus3 105

Taylormade MG4 | 54SB  58SBC

Swag Golf DGAP Handsome One | LAGolf P-Series 135

ProV1X

My .02 in case anyone cares.  This is part of the risk of buying and selling clubs on the internet.  If I was the seller I'd take the club back and issue a refund.  Neither party is going to budge and I don't necessarily blame them.

However, if I was the buyer and I took it outside in daylight and couldn't notice it at address unless really trying hard to do so, then I'd just keep it and never have mentioned it to the seller.  But that's just me.

Edited by brew4eagle
Typo
  • Like 3

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

4 minutes ago, AzSuperHack76 said:

So you have to manipulate it in order to see it? This may come off harsh but... thanks for the heads up to ignore any BST dealings with you in the future. 

No, it is not about manipulating it in order to see it.  Do you play the same time every time?  Do you play in the same conditions every time?  

ProV1X

4 minutes ago, jonkevin said:

Right, it's your word against mine unfortunately and only you and I know the 100% truth.  I know what I am saying is 100% truthful and you believe what you are saying is 100% the truth.  

Again, I am not trying to scam any one but if a driver was listed with this imperfection, i would not have purchased it regardless of the price because I know myself and it would bother me.

So, with that said.  I will state it on the record in this thread - if you are willing to refund me $20 (which would be the cost for me to send the head back to you in California with insurance that would cover $400) - i will close the PayPal dispute, and relist the head on the B/S/T with the imperfection fully disclosed at $385.  I would still be out money myself after fees and shipping cost to the new buyer but at least we would just be done with this.  You can go on your way, I can go about mine.  

It was $9.90 to ship it as the picture I sent you of the shipping receipt with tracking info shows. 

CA58D906-02CE-4AD4-81B7-793CF449A142.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TIScape said:

It was $9.90 to ship it as the picture I sent you of the shipping receipt with tracking info shows. 

CA58D906-02CE-4AD4-81B7-793CF449A142.jpeg

And you also did not pay extra insurance to cover cost of a $400 driver head.  If this was lost by the post office, you would have only received $50 back...  

My offer is more than fair to make all this go away and I can get back to work... 

ProV1X

2 minutes ago, dmecca2 said:

The sellers picture is INSANELY good. Mint would be a very accurate description if you were to ask me. The buyers picture (aside from the nick) shows some surface scratching. It honestly doesn't even look like the same club. I would be VERY suspicious as the seller here. 

YES! I mentioned that! I know that wasn’t there when I sent it. It was in and out of the HC 3x max! That is HC ware from a season of golf. Or it was badly polished.

Edited by TIScape

The sellers picture is INSANELY good. Mint would be a very accurate description if you were to ask me. The buyers picture (aside from the nick) shows some surface scratching. It honestly doesn't even look like the same club. I would be VERY suspicious as the seller here

Sketchy. Seems to be a lot of these popping up in deal or no deal lately. 

Edited by tomuch23

Srixon ZX7/Cobra Radspeed XB

ZX 3w Riptide/Cobra radspeed motore F3

ZX 19/22 hy Riptide 

Cobra FT 5-Pw,Aw KBS/ Cobra F9 5-pw,aw 

Cbx ZC 54/Cbx FF 58 Dgold

Cobra sport 45/Cleveland elevado

Srixon QST/Titleist Pro V1 or whatever urethane balls I may find 

The sellers picture is INSANELY good. Mint would be a very accurate description if you were to ask me. The buyers picture (aside from the nick) shows some surface scratching. It honestly doesn't even look like the same club. I would be VERY suspicious as the seller here. 

The serial numbers will match but thank you for your input

ProV1X

6 minutes ago, dmecca2 said:

It’s why I’m very hesitant to pay $20 to get that head back. Same head or not, it’s DEFINITELY not in the same condition as it was when I sold it.

Edited by TIScape

I agree with Brew4eagle's last post but would refund him the $20 and move on. I do appreciate that both parties joined in the discussion.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Just now, TIScape said:

It’s why I’m very hesitant to pay $20 to get that head back. 

Based on how adamant you are, you should just wait and see what paypal has to say on the matter.  If I'm hearing you correctly, that's the only route that may result in an outcome you'd be satisfied with.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

2 minutes ago, Bad9 said:

I agree with Brew4eagle's last post but would refund him the $20 and move on. I do appreciate that both parties joined in the discussion.

I don't think the buyer would take that as a option if I'm reading it right? Looks like the buyer just wants $20 to ship it back. If he does want $20 to call it even then hell yeah just do it to get this crap over with. It does suck especially if it was perfect when it left. Tough pill to swallow. 

Srixon ZX7/Cobra Radspeed XB

ZX 3w Riptide/Cobra radspeed motore F3

ZX 19/22 hy Riptide 

Cobra FT 5-Pw,Aw KBS/ Cobra F9 5-pw,aw 

Cbx ZC 54/Cbx FF 58 Dgold

Cobra sport 45/Cleveland elevado

Srixon QST/Titleist Pro V1 or whatever urethane balls I may find 

12 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

Based on how adamant you are, you should just wait and see what paypal has to say on the matter.  If I'm hearing you correctly, that's the only route that may result in an outcome you'd be satisfied with.

Me and another member have noticed the surface scratching, that along with the nick means  I’m paying $20 to ship it back to me, $10 to ship it originally and $12 in PP fees. Would anyone else pay $42 to have their mint TSi3 head nicked and surface scratched??? It’s really more the principle than the money. I’m adamant  condition was like new/mint when I sent it   

I’m a very active member of the GolfWRX community. No way am I selling a damaged head to another member saying it’s mint, thinking I’m gonna get away with it. 

Edited by TIScape

Thank you every one for your input.  We will just see what the outcome is with PayPal.  I feel I have defended myself appropriately on here and responded to any requests to disprove that I am intentionally trying to scam the seller.  I know what I am saying is 100% truthful.  I apologize if this has deterred any one from dealing with me in the future.  Enjoy the rest of your day gentleman. 

Edited by jonkevin
  • Like 1

ProV1X

6 minutes ago, TIScape said:

Me and another member have noticed the surface scratching, that along with the nick means  I’m paying $20 to ship it back to me, $10 to ship it originally and $12 in PP fees. Would anyone else pay $42 to have their mint TSi3 head nicked and surface scratched??? It’s really more the principle than the money. I’m adamant  condition was like new/mint when I sent it 

Nope, that's why I said if I was seeing things the way you are then I'd stand pat and wait for paypal to make a ruling.

(You would get the paypal fees back if the refund was done properly, but that's a moot point).

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

3 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

Nope, that's why I said if I was seeing things the way you are then I'd stand pat and wait for paypal to make a ruling.

(You would get the paypal fees back if the refund was done properly, but that's a moot point).

Yes. Unfortunately it seems I’ll end up with a headache and a damaged head. Thanks guys.  

Just now, b.helts said:

wait. picky buyer is offering to keep the head for a $20 refund.

I'm almost willing to pay the $20 because this is messy. But if I were the OP this is better than getting a nicked driver back.

No he offered to send it back to me for $20 and get a full refund form PayPal. Also said he drop the claim keep it and sell it for $385. Now he’s saying he’s just gonna let the PayPal claim run.

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

I seriously doubt paypal will decide in the sellers favor. Maybe there's a chance due to the immaculate photos taken, but unless the person deciding the claim is a golfer or a member of this forum I think the seller is out of luck. Unfortunate situation. 

Just now, dmecca2 said:

I seriously doubt paypal will decide in the sellers favor. Maybe there's a chance due to the immaculate photos taken, but unless the person deciding the claim is a golfer or a member of this forum I think the seller is out of luck. Unfortunate situation. 

My feeling as well. I’ll end up paying to have my TSi3 scratched up. 

38 minutes ago, jonkevin said:

And you also did not pay extra insurance to cover cost of a $400 driver head.  If this was lost by the post office, you would have only received $50 back...  

My offer is more than fair to make all this go away and I can get back to work... 

$400  insurance is  $6  with USPS.

OP Sounds like $15.90 is fair.  After all you offered $10.  and You have said it... PAYPAL will jab you in the arse deserved or not!

You are both gonna screw your reps for $5.90? 

Edited by dhacker56
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TIScape said:

No he offered to send it back to me for $20 and get a full refund form PayPal. Also said he drop the claim keep it and sell it for $385. Now he’s saying he’s just gonna let the PayPal claim run.

Read the post again and pay the guy $20 to put this situation behind both of you. Unlucky