2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

1 hour ago, Magnets said:

The guy printing them is making V 2.0 for me this week. I'll ask if he wants to sell them once the design is locked in!

I hope he patents it 🙂

PXG Gen4 0811 X 9
PXG Gen4 0341 X 5

Ping G410 19 Hybrid

PXG Gen4 4 Hybrid

Titleist T400 5-49W
Titleist Vokey SM7 56
Ping TR Nome

New BLP owner here. Really confused about all the apps that FSX has for simulation ... FSX Play, FSX Pro, FSX 2020 ...

Is FSX Play the new and the best one for playing courses and practicing? 

I don't have a gaming PC yet, so I have not tried any of them but want to understand which one I should spend time learning about.

Thanks in advance!

Woods:  Titleist TSR3 8°, TSi3 13.5°, TSi3 Hybrid 18°
Irons:  Miura MB-101 1i-PW

Wedges: Miura Tour 51°, 56°, 60°

Putter: Axis1 Tour-B, Miura KM-008

So the GC3 came in yesterday. Wow! This thing is amazing. For those BLP/GC3 owners, I have a couple of questions: 

1. I updated the firmware and have a button for bluetooth that is defaulted to on. There is nothing about this feature anywhere on the internet that I could find. Is this a future feature? 

2. I was playing Teton Pines on the 2020 and hit into the end of a fairway bunker. It didn't matter what club I hit, the ball only went a few yards and stayed in the bunker. I mulliganed the heck out of it just to try to figure out how the bunker feature would work, and I just figured I was hitting the lip or something. How do the fairway bunkers work or was this just flukey? 

3. When playing the 2020 or Play, is there a preferred view for ball flight? 

4. My favorite feature is the FSX Pro software. I spent an hour dialing in my 58 degree wedge choosing targets from 50, 60, 70, and 80. I saved to the FSX live, but I think the integration really is spotty because not everything came over. Is the Live transfer reliable or spotty? 

5. Contests - Closest to the Pin - This was pretty cool. Do you get 3 tries and then it asks you if you want 3 more. Do those count for the contest? 

Anyway, I had a blast last night just trying as many features as I could. There is so much to it, but I am sure most settle in on a few places. 

• Like 2

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5*, Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

7 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

So the GC3 came in yesterday. Wow! This thing is amazing. For those BLP/GC3 owners, I have a couple of questions: 

1. I updated the firmware and have a button for bluetooth that is defaulted to on. There is nothing about this feature anywhere on the internet that I could find. Is this a future feature? 

2. I was playing Teton Pines on the 2020 and hit into the end of a fairway bunker. It didn't matter what club I hit, the ball only went a few yards and stayed in the bunker. I mulliganed the heck out of it just to try to figure out how the bunker feature would work, and I just figured I was hitting the lip or something. How do the fairway bunkers work or was this just flukey? 

4. My favorite feature is the FSX Pro software. I spent an hour dialing in my 58 degree wedge choosing targets from 50, 60, 70, and 80. I saved to the FSX live, but I think the integration really is spotty because not everything came over. Is the Live transfer reliable or spotty? 

5. Contests - Closest to the Pin - This was pretty cool. Do you get 3 tries and then it asks you if you want 3 more. Do those count for the contest? 

Anyway, I had a blast last night just trying as many features as I could. There is so much to it, but I am sure most settle in on a few places. 

Never noticed any Bluetooth button.

Could be a glitch…if you’re in that circumstance again try aiming backwards and see if it comes out.

I prefer the chase camera.

I don’t spend a ton of time in pro…I only use it on the go with my phone.  I believe they have always transferred but I’ve usually just referenced previous sessions in the FSX Pro software itself.

You can attempt the closest to as many times as you want…just 3 goes at a time.

1 hour ago, Bubbtubbs said:

I thought GC3 didn't have Bluetooth on the Foresight comparison chart when I last looked, but could be mistaken.

You are correct, but in one of the updates they show this. 

image.png.06d14180acca12d566c5a48c38aa54c6.png

So I wonder if its for a future enhancement. 

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5*, Even Flow White 6.0

16 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

If you click on the details button on each contest it will tell you. 

Long drive, tournaments and closest to the pin only give you one attempt (3 shots per attempt on KP and long drive), however skills challenge attempts are unlimited. 

On 8/18/2022 at 9:55 AM, CardsChamps11 said:

Curious on how accurate and helpful BLP/GC3 has been for understanding club carry. Has anyone done some extensive club gapping indoors and seen how accurate it is when they take it to the course?

I trust the numbers unequivocally.  I know for example I need to adjust carry a couple yards based on the ball I might be using due to different spin rates/launch angles.  When you get outdoors with variable winds obviously things can get a little fuzzy but it’s so nice to have a solid foundation on which to base everything on.  It’s called a game changer for good reason.

• Like 3

Game Changer is right! I just hooked up the Logitech Brio webcam for some swing analysis video and mirroring. Super cool! 

I broke down and ordered an iPad to go with it. I'm not quite ready for a gaming computer/indoor setup, but hopefully I can grow with the unit when that happens.

Expensive investment (and I managed to get in right before the price went up), but hopefully it lasts a good long time. I love the data thus far.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR4 // Autoflex SF505

Callaway AI Smoke Max // Tour AD IZ 55

Ping G430 3H, 4H, 5H // Tour AD IZ 65

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM10 52.08, 56.10 // Steelfiber i90PR

Edel Columbia

On 10/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, thigos said:

Bought this Caden backpack on Amazon for $32.  It’s the small size. Fits well and has an iPad pocket. 

CF8F4F3C-C41A-4009-839F-412B7F377A9B.jpeg

DE8AAE24-1572-4588-99CC-335D77DB91E7.jpeg

5BBDD221-6E98-4D71-825C-778E54597204.jpeg

Good find here! 

Foresight has the GC Quad Tour Carry Bag (not the backpack) for 125 with 30% off. I'm really hesitant about buying a minimalist bag that says steal me, I have a 14k machine inside, even if its just a GC3! The Caden 2.0 seems like a better deal to protect the BLP/GC3 along with an iPad/computer. The 2.0 small can handle an iPad while the large can handle a 15.6 laptop. Anyone else have some good options for carry cases? I found this post from October of 2021. 

4 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

Good find here! 

Foresight has the GC Quad Tour Carry Bag (not the backpack) for 125 with 30% off. I'm really hesitant about buying a minimalist bag that says steal me, I have a 14k machine inside, even if its just a GC3! The Caden 2.0 seems like a better deal to protect the BLP/GC3 along with an iPad/computer. The 2.0 small can handle an iPad while the large can handle a 15.6 laptop. Anyone else have some good options for carry cases? I found this post from October of 2021. 

Canada only?

I don’t see it on the US site

5 hours ago, kiddoc said:

Canada only?

I don’t see it on the US site

You have to call. They have them in stock, just not advertised. I don't even think you can carry the charger or the stick in that bag. They are making a smaller version for GC3 that will be out in 4 months, but the back pack is really the way to go so you can bring a laptop or tablet along with cords. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

Good find here! 

I bought a pelican knockoff from Harbor Freight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kwettig said:

The Caden bag on Amazon is the way to go IMO.  $30 and it’s absolutely perfect for it.  Take it to your local embroiderer and stitch GC3 Tour Only on it and save $100.

This is a great idea for anyone that wants other peeps to know that they are carrying around a money bag! 💰 

Anyone having trouble with start line problems? I've reset the accelerometer, and it still seems to be around 2-3 degrees off for the start line. 

How did I check this? I set up a hitting strip in my net on my line, set up the unit to parallel to that line (checked that it was 0'd out with alignment stick), and when I hit the strip, it says 2-3 degrees right.

A dot-5 update with a one liner is poor form, Foresight.

RogueST 9@11º 3D (ADDI 6X), 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg