2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

Does anyone remember what the labor day sales were? I recall they included a gaming computer but I don't remember if they had deals for the sim in a box bundles, nor do I remember the prices.

More seriously considering a sim in my garage and want to make sure I budget appropriately / don't overpay.

Ping G425 Max, 12* set to 13.5*, Tensei AV Raw Orange 65 R
Ping G425 Max 5 wood, 17.5* set to 18.5*, Tensei AV Raw Orange 75 S

Titleist 818h1 23* set to 24*, Project X Evenflow Blue S

Ping i210 4-UW, Nippon Modus 105S, Black Dot
Titleist Vokey SM7 54* 14F, 58* 12D Wedge Flex
Evnroll ER6B

Titleist Pro V1

6 hours ago, Bubbtubbs said:

Maybe third party software subscriptions?

Or the ability to rent course bundles for 2020/Play?

I believe they already announced official support for E6 and the GSPro guys are saying that official support for their software is imminent. I would guess it's either that or FS is going to basically start selling GC3s using the BLP model as well.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, whumber said:

I believe they already announced official support for E6 and the GSPro guys are saying that official support for their software is imminent. I would guess it's either that or FS is going to basically start selling GC3s using the BLP model as well.

That may be the case. I haven’t seen the numbers, but with the price differences at launch the BLP (even unlocked) was cheaper and I assume sold more units. Perhaps they want the foresight branded units to put sell or at least compete with the BLP. 

As I said, no hard data, just a theory. 

23 hours ago, gophers79 said:

Does anyone remember what the labor day sales were? I recall they included a gaming computer but I don't remember if they had deals for the sim in a box bundles, nor do I remember the prices.

More seriously considering a sim in my garage and want to make sure I budget appropriately / don't overpay.

I took a screenshot to show a friend...it was a pretty good deal, but no net or mat. I'm also looking for a garage setup before the snow flies here in central NY, just looking for that good deal. Probably will see something for black Friday?

signal-2022-09-03-12-48-14-557.jpg

• Like 1

I like golf. A lot.

On 9/26/2022 at 9:06 AM, gophers79 said:

I got in on the August 2 week sale of GC3 Essentials, Net Return, mat, and free ship for 7999. I am getting my money's worth out of this as well. 

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5* Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

23 hours ago, Topher925 said:

FSX 2020 latest version suggests GC3 subscriptions 🧐

image.png.5f2e83501c7766b5761dd1875dfb7bec.png

great, I love the persistent bushnell logo on the bottom of the screen! really improves the immersion. It's especially annoying for me since my sim is offset to the right so its near my target line. I think the subscription BLP folks have had this but unlocked didnt.. glad I unlocked it.......

Edited by SteveDave

With how strong the US dollar is lately, they have to get the entry price down. I'd love to own one, but mamma Mia….

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

FSX Pro has a new look. I just got the old version settings perfect! Better graphics on the range, a flashy start screen, but pretty much the same functionality. For ball data, this software is hard to beat. 

7429E702-F3E4-4340-90C1-1E3C781A7CF3.jpeg

• Like 2

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5* Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

44 minutes ago, TourSpoon said:

FSX Pro has a new look. I just got the old version settings perfect! Better graphics on the range, a flashy start screen, but pretty much the same functionality. For ball data, this software is hard to beat. 

7429E702-F3E4-4340-90C1-1E3C781A7CF3.jpeg

I hope they update the iPhone app.  It’s what I use when I’m away from home and it’s usable but it isn’t very user friendly.  The margins push everything so far to the edges that it’s hard to see the shot number or select the toggle to show or hide a shot.  In some cases it’s hidden by the notch for the front camera and sensors.  And the font in that area could be larger.  With a couple of UI tweaks it would be great and all it would take is a developer to actually have to use the software and figure out how to make it friendlier for iPhone.  I may eventually upgrade to an iPad that’s compatible but it’s just so easy to carry only a phone which I’ll have with me anyway.

6 hours ago, kwettig said:

I hope they update the iPhone app.  It’s what I use when I’m away from home and it’s usable but it isn’t very user friendly.  The margins push everything so far to the edges that it’s hard to see the shot number or select the toggle to show or hide a shot.  In some cases it’s hidden by the notch for the front camera and sensors.  And the font in that area could be larger.  With a couple of UI tweaks it would be great and all it would take is a developer to actually have to use the software and figure out how to make it friendlier for iPhone.  I may eventually upgrade to an iPad that’s compatible but it’s just so easy to carry only a phone which I’ll have with me anyway.

Does it connect easily to an iPad? 

I'm seriously considering one of these for all.my long game practice starting after the 1st. All I want is to see 3d flight when I hit and figure an iPad is probably best. 

Do you know if google/android tablets are supported?

Edited by getitdaily

21 hours ago, getitdaily said:

Does it connect easily to an iPad? 

I'm seriously considering one of these for all.my long game practice starting after the 1st. All I want is to see 3d flight when I hit and figure an iPad is probably best. 

Do you know if google/android tablets are supported?

It connects to my iPhone easily I assume an iPad would connect the same.  As far as showing the flight on the iPhone/iPad it does not have a chase camera in the iOS version so you just see a shot tracer fly out and can select down the line, angled, horizontal and vertical camera views.  Google/android is not supported.

2 minutes ago, kwettig said:

It connects to my iPhone easily I assume an iPad would connect the same.  As far as showing the flight on the iPhone/iPad it does not have a chase camera in the iOS version so you just see a shot tracer fly out and can select down the line, angled, horizontal and vertical camera views.  Google/android is not supported.

As long as I can see 3d down the line view on a tablet then I'm good. Won't be doing the gaming PC setup.

5 hours ago, getitdaily said:

As long as I can see 3d down the line view on a tablet then I'm good. Won't be doing the gaming PC setup.

3EDA035B-0082-4E0C-9176-D11D25AAB1A7.png.2c5855dd94ba0d73667d90cadb5f124a.png
This is the down the line view.  I don’t find it quite as stimulating as the range on 2020 with the chase camera but you can get any parameter(depending on subscription/unlock status) and the reports are pretty nice.  I throw the phone on the ground back by the bucket of balls and reference it but use the display on the top more.  It’s nice to have records of sessions stored that you can go back to though.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kwettig said:

This is the down the line view.  I don’t find it quite as stimulating as the range on 2020 with the chase camera but you can get any parameter(depending on subscription/unlock status) and the reports are pretty nice.  I throw the phone on the ground back by the bucket of balls and reference it but use the display on the top more.  It’s nice to have records of sessions stored that you can go back to though.

I don’t use this nearly enough.

When you archive are you noting trends?

What do you use that data for over, say, a 6 month period?

11 hours ago, kiddoc said:

I don’t use this nearly enough.

When you archive are you noting trends?

What do you use that data for over, say, a 6 month period?

I don’t use it enough either.  When I do use my club’s outdoor range I’m typically doing a speed session.  I can note about how long it takes to warm up and how many shots before I start to lose top speed.  Path or AoA that seem to produce more speed.  I hope to get a space this winter that has high enough ceilings to do more.  I’d imagine it would be good for comparing shot area improvements with irons or for periodic gap testing to make sure the numbers you are using on course are correct.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kwettig said:

Can you run the simulation through the iPad itself, or do you still need a dedicated gaming computer?

Ping G425 Max, 12* set to 13.5*, Tensei AV Raw Orange 65 R
Ping G425 Max 5 wood, 17.5* set to 18.5*, Tensei AV Raw Orange 75 S

Titleist 818h1 23* set to 24*, Project X Evenflow Blue S

Ping i210 4-UW, Nippon Modus 105S, Black Dot
Titleist Vokey SM7 54* 14F, 58* 12D Wedge Flex
Evnroll ER6B

Titleist Pro V1

2 hours ago, gophers79 said:

Can you run the simulation through the iPad itself, or do you still need a dedicated gaming computer?

FSX Pro on iOS is essentially a 2d range with a background picture with 4 different perspective settings.  When you hit a shot you see a tracer showing the shot but it’s not an immersive simulation like FSX 2020 or FSX Play.  I believe you can have the chase style camera on FSX Pro for desktop but not iOS.

On 9/26/2022 at 9:06 AM, gophers79 said:

I’m hoping for something on Black Friday (doubtful as that is). Really kicking myself for missing out on this unit back when it was $2,999. 

2 hours ago, ilikegolf26 said:

I know very very little about computers. I just ordered a BLP and wanted to ask about an affordable gaming PC to run simulation. I don’t really Care about great graphics. Just want to be able to play on it. I’ll probably just hook it up to a TV or use the laptop screen (if a laptop). 

I bought a cyberpower pc on Amazon and it was a great deal at the time when graphics cards were a small fortune.  Set up was pretty easy and it doesn’t come with all the bloatware programs like a dell, hp or Lenovo.  Found this one that would be fine to run it.  I think others have mentioned getting a gaming laptop at a pawn shop for a song.  But for new this is about as low as I’ve seen.