Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

I have been using the GC3 3-4 times a week and I can see a difference mainly in direction and quality of strike being tighter. I am hitting more greens, but also flying more greens as I am closer to my upper end yardages more often than my average yardages. I am still getting used to swinging driver inside my house, but the irons and wedges have really improved in dispersion. So has a pulled chest muscle after hitting 500 balls this weekend when my wife went out of town, lol. 

I really like the FSX 2020 range because I set up a simple webcam and now can look at my swing when I want. I can save or delete the swing videos on my machine but they do get posted to FSX Live which is pretty slick. That has allowed me to really work on my centered turn and extension. I also bought the Pitch and Putt for a discounted rate (sales rep price) and love it on FSX Play because of the graphics and it is great for wedge play. I have to comment that this is my favorite course because it plays quick and it is to the point. FSX Pro is probably the best software they have when it comes to ball and club data. There are so many views and the customizable features really make it easy to get all the data I could ask for. 

I do have one knock on the IT support. I was trying to clear the warning message on FSX Pro that I needed to reconnect. I figured out that I needed to log in and log back out and it worked just fine. Then I saw player one as my user name and player 2 as my real name so I cleared my real name as it had no data sessions attached to it. Now I boot up and the app skips the sign on screen and goes right to the EULA agreement where the buttons do nothing and I am stuck. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling (during uninstall it says it can't deactivate license) but then it uninstalls. Anyway, ticket is in. The FSX Pro is a great piece of software and I am sure I screwed up some backend file that reads the license. 

• Like 1

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Rad Tour 16*, Even Flow White 6.0, Tour Edge 19* 3H, Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

2 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

I have been using the GC3 3-4 times a week and I can see a difference mainly in direction and quality of strike being tighter. I am hitting more greens, but also flying more greens as I am closer to my upper end yardages more often than my average yardages. I am still getting used to swinging driver inside my house, but the irons and wedges have really improved in dispersion. So has a pulled chest muscle after hitting 500 balls this weekend when my wife went out of town, lol. 

I really like the FSX 2020 range because I set up a simple webcam and now can look at my swing when I want. I can save or delete the swing videos on my machine but they do get posted to FSX Live which is pretty slick. That has allowed me to really work on my centered turn and extension. I also bought the Pitch and Putt for a discounted rate (sales rep price) and love it on FSX Play because of the graphics and it is great for wedge play. I have to comment that this is my favorite course because it plays quick and it is to the point. FSX Pro is probably the best software they have when it comes to ball and club data. There are so many views and the customizable features really make it easy to get all the data I could ask for. 

I do have one knock on the IT support. I was trying to clear the warning message on FSX Pro that I needed to reconnect. I figured out that I needed to log in and log back out and it worked just fine. Then I saw player one as my user name and player 2 as my real name so I cleared my real name as it had no data sessions attached to it. Now I boot up and the app skips the sign on screen and goes right to the EULA agreement where the buttons do nothing and I am stuck. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling (during uninstall it says it can't deactivate license) but then it uninstalls. Anyway, ticket is in. The FSX Pro is a great piece of software and I am sure I screwed up some backend file that reads the license. 

I had this EULA issue before. I believe it was resolved by deactivating my FSX 2020 license on https://performance.foresightsports.com/ (there is no option to deactivate an FSX Pro license, so it appears tied to the FSX 2020 license/machine). Obviously, you then need to re-enter the info at login. Good luck 

Edited by Topher925
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Topher925 said:

I had this EULA issue before. I believe it was resolved by deactivating my FSX 2020 license on https://performance.foresightsports.com/ (there is no option to deactivate an FSX Pro license, so it appears tied to the FSX 2020 license/machine). Obviously, you then need to re-enter the info at login. Good luck 

I almost tried that but didn't want to go further down any rabbit holes, but it makes sense.  Thanks! 

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Rad Tour 16*, Even Flow White 6.0, Tour Edge 19* 3H, Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0

22 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

I almost tried that but didn't want to go further down any rabbit holes, but it makes sense.  Thanks! 

So I ended up calling Foresight support and got the "we are experiencing higher than normal call volume" message and within 10 minutes a rep picked up my call. He remoted into my computer, looked at a few files, deleted a file and I was up and running. Anyway, I did lose some history on the instance on my machine, but it is all in the cloud in FSX Live if I need it. That was a good experience for IT support. 

59 minutes ago, J6golf said:

Anyone else having severe issues with connectivity on the latest FW update? Both wifi and hardwired

should note the update said it failed when all was done, anyone know next steps after seeing that?

Mine failed.

I received a V24 W33 error.

Spoke to rep, and I’m sending it in.

They sent me a shipping label and quoted 10-15 total days.

So, they raise the hardware cost by $1k. Whatever. I just want to know the drugs the guy was taking when he decided on these shipping charges lol. I guess it’s easier to have a sale when you’re charging 1000% of your actual shipping costs? Lol. 

image.jpeg.7f676050cbc43b2a5e723ee350f16da0.jpegimage.jpeg.2d4d6b0ea95f3c026c2b016912c1a686.jpeg

• Sad 1

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

58 minutes ago, radiman said:

So, they raise the hardware cost by $1k. Whatever. I just want to know the drugs the guy was taking when he decided on these shipping charges lol. I guess it’s easier to have a sale when you’re charging 1000% of your actual shipping costs? Lol. 

image.jpeg.7f676050cbc43b2a5e723ee350f16da0.jpegimage.jpeg.2d4d6b0ea95f3c026c2b016912c1a686.jpeg

Pretty big pallet of stuff with the Sim in a box package...but still that's gotta be the price to Alaska.  Lol

On 9/14/2022 at 5:24 PM, kiddoc said:

Mine failed.

I received a V24 W33 error.

Spoke to rep, and I’m sending it in.

They sent me a shipping label and quoted 10-15 total days.

So the firmware update failed and you had to send it in to be fixed?  I haven't updated the firmware from 1.4.×× and I'm hesitant to do so since the one I'm on seems to be working great.  5 rounds tonight on auto putt in FSX Play and not an issue other than the frame rate is still bad with a 3060 card in 4k performance mode.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:28 PM, radiman said:

Omg. Bloated shipping charge is from early 2000 eBay shenanigans. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, kwettig said:

So the firmware update failed and you had to send it in to be fixed?  I haven't updated the firmware from 1.4.×× and I'm hesitant to do so since the one I'm on seems to be working great.  5 rounds tonight on auto putt in FSX Play and not an issue other than the frame rate is still bad with a 3060 card in 4k performance mode.

It failed and gave me a v24 error which apparently is a “corrupted file”

Worked great the night before.

2 hours ago, kiddoc said:

You simply put the stick down and it automatically goes into alignment mode.

I did put it down and screen showed straight line.

I moved the align stick by 3-4 inches up and down and screen still showed straight line so I wasn't sure it it was tracking the alignment stick or not

On 9/12/2022 at 10:46 PM, whumber said:

Yeah, it's bizarre that for such a large company it almost seems like there's no established QTP process at all.

I wouldn’t hold out hope…it took them 4 months to fix a firmware version that would make the unit stop detecting balls without a restart…all the while they continued to host this faulty firmware on their servers instead of taking it down. You had to follow a firmware rollback process deep in their site to fix it. 

1 hour ago, Karazy said:

I wouldn’t hold out hope…it took them 4 months to fix a firmware version that would make the unit stop detecting balls without a restart…all the while they continued to host this faulty firmware on their servers instead of taking it down. You had to follow a firmware rollback process deep in their site to fix it. 

That was the most bizarre part of that whole saga. Normally if there's a major detect found in a firmware version you'll pull the faulty firmware rather than continuing to actively push for updates to the faulty firmware on working units. FS seems to have some major software development issues.

21 hours ago, whumber said:

That was the most bizarre part of that whole saga. Normally if there's a major detect found in a firmware version you'll pull the faulty firmware rather than continuing to actively push for updates to the faulty firmware on working units. FS seems to have some major software development issues.

Their app is worse. 

Hope someone else comes up with 6 cameras and lower the cost to $5k with kickass app and s/w support.

1 hour ago, RGlaze978 said:

Debating finally pulling the trigger on this. Been waiting to see what Uneekor's Eye Mini looks like but the fact that they've stopped releasing information suggests they're not hitting their planned go-live date. 

according to Uneekor's facebook page they are targeting a Q4 release. If you don't feel like waiting, don't, you won't be too upset with the GC3/BLP as it works great. I'm just not a fan of how they sell their software.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, larciel said:

I did put it down and screen showed straight line.

I moved the align stick by 3-4 inches up and down and screen still showed straight line so I wasn't sure it it was tracking the alignment stick or not

You should see it move if you change the angle of the stick. The point is so you can have it setup to different targets without having to move the unit around.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kwettig said:

Is anyone running FSX Play with a 3070 or 3080 card?  I’m wondering what I need to upgrade to in order to get decent frame rate on full graphics in 4k?

I am. The issue is the software doesn’t have a frame rate cap. I have a maxed out gaming Pc and it’s still running super hard, because of the lack of a frame rate cap. Essentially FSX play is telling your computer to make the graphics card work to its full potential and never stop. 

stinks, my computer sounds like a rocket ship when I run Play, but like a Tesla when I run FSX 2020. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, YoungJedi said:

I am. The issue is the software doesn’t have a frame rate cap. I have a maxed out gaming Pc and it’s still running super hard, because of the lack of a frame rate cap. Essentially FSX play is telling your computer to make the graphics card work to its full potential and never stop. 

stinks, my computer sounds like a rocket ship when I run Play, but like a Tesla when I run FSX 2020. 

Same. RTX 3060 card here.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 10:41 AM, SteveDave said:

Yeah sit tight - I had your set up and moved to unlocked BLP. Initial cost to buy a GC3/ unlock BLP aside, the pricing model for their courses is whats completely out of date. I can not justify a single course download for $250 when I can use GS Pro with all available courses for $250 a year. I enjoy my unlocked BLP and will take a hefty loss when I eventually sell but I am eager to see Uneekor's eye mini and their software support and I'll happily take the loss on the Foresight device to jump. 

Moving from the mevo+ whats the biggest benefit you have seen? Indoors and outdoors... Im assuming the mevo+ performed well outdoors but sub-par indoors?

5 hours ago, UPandDOWN4double said:

Moving from the mevo+ whats the biggest benefit you have seen? Indoors and outdoors... Im assuming the mevo+ performed well outdoors but sub-par indoors?

I used the mevo plus almost exclusively indoors and found a significant improvement in accuracy and just the ability to read a shot. The few times I used mevo outdoors I found it cumbersome to try to align with the camera on a bright day it’s tough to see but it seemed to work slightly better outdoors.   For the money it’s a good device but not in the same class as gc3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, YoungJedi said:

I don’t think mine runs very loud unless I overclock the gpu and turn the fans on 100%.  It’s interesting how some courses and holes fair better than others for frame rates.  It seems if there’s a ton of trees it runs slow and staggers.  Valderrama is unplayable in 4k for me even in performance mode.  Looking around at other sites it seems like folks are having issues even with 3080ti and 3090 cards so maybe it’s just a case of wait and see with the 3060 I have and hope it gets better but I think I’ll likely need to get a better card to ever think about running in full graphics in 4k regardless of any improvements in the software itself.

22 hours ago, getitdaily said:

For you guys who use your blp outdoors, what mat are you using? 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1042180614/5-x-5-rawhide-commercial-golf-practice?ref=yr_purchases I bought the C grade and it looked really good besides the indentions you see on the reviews.  You can't beat it for $155 if you're using it outdoor.  He/she used to sell better grades but it looks like those are all gone.

• Like 1