Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

51 minutes ago, No_Ugos said:

You have to delete the old app from the other device, unregister it from FSXlive, then download the app to your new device and register it to the new device. 

There is only one device allowed at a time. 

Got it. How do I unregister it from FSXlive? I logged into my account and I couldn't find where to do it.  

I appreciate the help 

Can someone please talk me in to pulling the trigger now on a BLP over the new skytrak+? I’m going to use it mostly inside my garage to practice, want/need both club and ball data. I know a lot of times these threads are used to troubleshoot issues (battery/connectivity/etc) so you see a lot of what might go wrong but I realize there are a ton of great reviews as well.

HELP

4 hours ago, bitt03 said:

Can someone please talk me in to pulling the trigger now on a BLP over the new skytrak+? I’m going to use it mostly inside my garage to practice, want/need both club and ball data. I know a lot of times these threads are used to troubleshoot issues (battery/connectivity/etc) so you see a lot of what might go wrong but I realize there are a ton of great reviews as well.

HELP

Blp with 20% dicks coupon is best deal.

Especially for inside use.

Hit it

9 hours ago, bitt03 said:

HELP

Shot-to-show is far too long for me on ST+. Seems like such a simple thing, yet...

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

14 hours ago, bitt03 said:

HELP

BLP on the course is like nothing else!

17 hours ago, bitt03 said:

HELP

You need to help support the economy and get something you want and need. You will not regret it and will be the envy of all of your friends. On 178 pages of this thread, no one ever said they should have bought the Skytrack. Not one single time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cobra LTDx 10.5* Tour AD HD 5X, Big Tour 15.5*, Rad Tour 18.5* Even Flow White 6.0

Titleist U500 4 23* Hzdrus Smoke Black 6.0 

Titleist 718 AP2 5-P DG AMT White S300 

Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S, DG S200

Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1, Vice Pro Plus, Foresight GC3 

6 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

You need to help support the economy and get something you want and need. You will not regret it and will be the envy of all of your friends. On 178 pages of this thread, no one ever said they should have bought the Skytrack. Not one single time. 

the skytrak + hasn’t even shipped yet. I’m guessing that’s why no one has ever said they should have bought it over the BLP. 

Honestly, I would order the BLP over everything if it has face angle data. That’s the only club data I wish it had. 

9 minutes ago, kiddoc said:

Easily calculated….

How is face angle calculated?

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

6 hours ago, kiddoc said:

It’s above in the thread if you meant face to path

Face to path is the difference between the face angle and the club path. Face angle is a measurement.

6 hours ago, karstens_ghost said:

Face to path is the difference between the face angle and the club path. Face angle is a measurement.

And can be estimated using spin axis and horizontal launch with GC3 BLP as stated in the thread.

GSPRo actually outputs a number for face angle based on these measurements with these devices.

3 hours ago, kiddoc said:

And can be estimated using spin axis and horizontal launch with GC3 BLP as stated in the thread.

GSPRo actually outputs a number for face angle based on these measurements with these devices.

Ya, but I was going by what you said above, in which you said F2P. The estimate of face angle also requires an estimation of the loft of the club used in order to do the maths, and it's not going to be highly accurate. That's why most systems leave it off, along with the annoyance of having to tell it which club/loft was used.

2 hours ago, karstens_ghost said:

Ya, but I was going by what you said above, in which you said F2P. The estimate of face angle also requires an estimation of the loft of the club used in order to do the maths, and it's not going to be highly accurate. That's why most systems leave it off, along with the annoyance of having to tell it which club/loft was used.

It doesn't need to know anything about the loft of the club, if you have club speed, club path/AoA, ball speed, ball HLA/VLA, spin rate, and spin axis you can calculate face angle and dynamic loft very accurately...for a strike at the center of percussion with a neutral dynamic lie angle.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, whumber said:

It doesn't need to know anything about the loft of the club, if you have club speed, club path/AoA, ball speed, ball HLA/VLA, spin rate, and spin axis you can calculate face angle and dynamic loft very accurately...for a strike at the center of percussion with a neutral dynamic lie angle.

I'm kind of over this, but the originating question was about the ST+, and I read in the ST+ thread that they aren't doing AoA. So whatever; does maths, doesn't do maths. I was just answering the original point.

New software upgrades for play, 2020, and pro (couple of weeks ago) and I can say much much better for me. 

I am not a huge sim player but love the options now for range and data and the occasional pitch and putt course and a few others. with an unlocked unit, I am feeling really good with the upgrades to the software. I know GSPro is the cat's meow but really am happy with Play and 2020 for pure data. 

• Like 1

Well I joined TGJ last week (which I was meaning to do anyways soon...but the Launch Pro was the thing that pushed me over the edge on joining right now) and I got my 20% off code and tested it and everything and was waiting for yesterday to purchase and went early this morning to place the order...

and now the TGJ code no longer works because they say the BLP is "on sale" for Fathers Day so that you cannot combine promotions. I guess waiting a few days was a mistake because the code was definitely working a few days ago lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jfeldt7 said:

Well I joined TGJ last week (which I was meaning to do anyways soon...but the Launch Pro was the thing that pushed me over the edge on joining right now) and I got my 20% off code and tested it and everything and was waiting for yesterday to purchase and went early this morning to place the order...

and now the TGJ code no longer works because they say the BLP is "on sale" for Fathers Day so that you cannot combine promotions. I guess waiting a few days was a mistake because the code was definitely working a few days ago lol

Can anyone else confirm that the code is not working?  This is a bummer since I've been thinking about jumping in on this deal.

So based on Bushnell's email for Father's Day, the Launch Pro states $500 off.  But linking to the product it still shows $2999, $500 off from the $3499 which it hasn't been for quite some time.  So in reality, there is no Father's Day sale.  Prices are exactly the same, actually HIGHER with the coupon now blocked.

Good work, Bushnell.

Just picked one up locally, able to connect the iPad app while at home on same Wi-Fi network, but having trouble getting iPad and BLP to sync while out of the range. Im able to connect IPad to the BLP, but when I go to sync in the app it just keeps circling the activated and bouncing back to the connection screen. 

Any secrets to getting iPad to connect out on the range. iPad has built in cellular and is a 2021 12.9 pro so should have everything needed to use the FSX pro app. 

1 hour ago, AdExec said:

Just picked one up locally, able to connect the iPad app while at home on same Wi-Fi network, but having trouble getting iPad and BLP to sync while out of the range. Im able to connect IPad to the BLP, but when I go to sync in the app it just keeps circling the activated and bouncing back to the connection screen. 

Any secrets to getting iPad to connect out on the range. iPad has built in cellular and is a 2021 12.9 pro so should have everything needed to use the FSX pro app. 

https://help.foresightsports.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407398806291-GC3-Wireless-Network-Connection-How-to-Connect-To-A-Computer-iPad-Or-iPhone-Using-WiFi-