How was GOLFWRX Created? (Answer on bottom of pg 1)

scratchswinger

[quote name='highergr0und' timestamp='1356842021' post='6137289']
I love reading the origin stories of WRX..... I just happened upon the site one day researching a set of irons when I was returning to the game after a few years off. It's just amazing how much I've learned in a few years, and it's fun to help others down the same path.

I can say without a doubt that if I signed up and saw nothing but guys peddling super expensive stuff that I would've read a bit and moved on, likely not even getting back into the game any more than playing on rare occasions. This site just makes it too easy to learn and find new ways to spend money (without being forced :))
[/quote]

Right? Yeah ... I was always a club ho ... but this site sort of raised it to the 10th power. The equipment section gives me "clublust" ... It is seriously terrible ... ;)

Titleist TSR3 10.5* ~ Ventus TR Blue 58g

Titleist TSR2 15* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 18* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 21* (H) ~ Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged, 4-6 ~ Aerotech SteelFiber i95

Mizuno Pro 245, 7-PW ~ Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo

Miura Milled Tour Wedge QPQ 52* ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Miura Milled Tour Wedge High Bounce QPQ 58*HB-12 ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Scotty Special Select Squareback 2

Titleist Players glove, ProV1 Ball; Mizuno K1-LO Stand Bag, BR-D4C Cart Bag

I joined 17 Nov 2005...It was probably snowing @ my home in Stillwater, MN. I spent the "non-golf" seasons appreciating the work of easyyy, the worksmanship of Joe Kwok...it was a no-brainer to check out GolfWRX daily and often. Meanwhile, I'd piss off my wife by accidentally chipping balls over the couch into the walls in my basement (also, for the record, I did not break that light fixture in our bedroom) and regripping clubs too many times to mention.

I've since moved to Scottsdale, and still revere the intel you guys provide...I love it when I play with guys on the Web.com and I ask them about GolfWRX and they're like "oh yeah, those guys are always taking pictures of my bag...I know them".

Keep up the great work - let me know if you ever need any help!

Changes...ask me.

[quote name='highergr0und' timestamp='1356842855' post='6137345']
[quote name='kevcarter ' timestamp='1356842409' post='6137317']
[quote name='slicktry' timestamp='1356841509' post='6137225']
[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356838623' post='6136961']
[quote name='slicktry' timestamp='1356837082' post='6136817']
I remember quite well when this site was in it's infancy. I also distinctly remember when Robo first posted on here. It was like the Red Sea parting all over again. At the time I was on GO, GEA, CC, TSG, BSG Etc. From the fallout, WRX and GD recieved a lot of disgruntled members (and mods) from the other site. TSG at the time had a lively chatroom and it was filled with talk about this place taking the reigns. I miss RareGuitar, Tiburon, Taipanli, Commoditybroker etc. Some of the threads were legendary....I wish they would pop up sometime again, if only to BS again, lol.

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

Here are some name that have not been buzzing around of late...

CrazyCal, shoe295, robwai, mike0814, golfcraze, lohrm1, 857 Pro-Ti, zojo, JHR, MGB, alcap26, little prov1x, travoakley, icemakr, madball, speeder617, MBA-J, dolleris, naylor, cpa49707, Oaks, Goose.... on and on and on.
[/quote]

Thanks! I miss the back and forth banter....alot of good memories with those names. Totally forgot about icemakr and oaks, and Goose is prolly hunting somewhere, lol.

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

How about Addam Smith? A Mod and friend who fell off the face of the earth...
[/quote]

Didn't he just change his screen name to profsmitty?
[/quote]

ProfSmitty was the artist formerly known as Smith5606

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

I remember quite well when this site was in it's infancy. I also distinctly remember when Robo first posted on here. It was like the Red Sea parting all over again. At the time I was on GO, GEA, CC, TSG, BSG Etc. From the fallout, WRX and GD recieved a lot of disgruntled members (and mods) from the other site. TSG at the time had a lively chatroom and it was filled with talk about this place taking the reigns. I miss RareGuitar, Tiburon, Taipanli, Commoditybroker etc. Some of the threads were legendary....I wish they would pop up sometime again, if only to BS again, lol.

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

CrazyCal, shoe295, robwai, mike0814, golfcraze, lohrm1, 857 Pro-Ti, zojo, JHR, MGB, alcap26, little prov1x, travoakley, icemakr, madball, speeder617, MBA-J, dolleris, naylor, cpa49707, Oaks, Goose.... on and on and on.
[/quote]

I'm still here.. I have more time to be on now since we just got 20" of snow.
I've been here so long its hard to remember when there wasn't WRX.... Only memories before was back in the latter years of
BSG when the (previous owner) went on a power trip and was banning everyone.

Makes me think of another memory --one night years ago an auction was ending on ebay on a set of MINT
Fred Couples TM 300 Forged Lehman Box Toes --I was bidding on them and kept getting outbid and was getting
late in the auction.. Bill (Br61) helped me out and skyped at the end and won them for me.
These were the nicest set of irons I ever touched -----but as any pure blooded club ho does---they just passed through me
and went to Richard.........do you still have them Easyyy??

Not just that set went thru me--I got club ho sickness after that and about 60 sets of tour TM irons came and went--some sets 4-5 times
Loved every set! Thanks WRX :pimp:

TM R1 Phenom
Ping 18*
TM 22*
Mizuno Easy Forged
TM 52-56=60
2 ball blade milled

[quote name='Madball' timestamp='1356844608' post='6137475']

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

I'm still here.. I have more time to be on now since we just got 20" of snow.
I've been here so long its hard to remember when there wasn't WRX.... Only memories before was back in the latter years of
BSG when the (previous owner) went on a power trip and was banning everyone.

Makes me think of another memory --one night years ago an auction was ending on ebay on a set of MINT
Fred Couples TM 300 Forged Lehman Box Toes --I was bidding on them and kept getting outbid and was getting
late in the auction.. Bill (Br61) helped me out and skyped at the end and won them for me.
These were the nicest set of irons I ever touched -----but as any pure blooded club ho does---they just passed through me
and went to Richard.........do you still have them Easyyy??

Not just that set went thru me--I got club ho sickness after that and about 60 sets of tour TM irons came and went--some sets 4-5 times
Loved every set! Thanks WRX :pimp:
[/quote]

Ohhh my friend I still have them all right. I will keep those in the vault for life. I think you went through 25 sets of 300's. Yea.... maybe 35 sets.

[quote name='MinnesotaGolfer' timestamp='1356846347' post='6137535']
I was looking at the equipment from long ago, and some guy "scored" a set of TM 300s for $600. Apparently a good deal haha
[/quote]

At one time they were the hottest irons out--especially all the different tour versions of them
One of the best sets of irons ever made

TM R1 Phenom
Ping 18*
TM 22*
Mizuno Easy Forged
TM 52-56=60
2 ball blade milled

I can't remember how I found GolfWRX a few years ago, but my understanding of golf and equipment has soared since joining and spending countless hours reading. It's nice to post in a place where you know you'll be read and responded to. I've done my share of official golf writing, but casual posting here is fun and the give-and-take is great. My handicap has also dropped from low double digits to 2.9 this season and I chalk a lot of that up to being properly fit and and building a bag based on what I read here.

Easyyy, as a career newspaper man (was a sports/golf writer/editor early on before rising into management), I've headed into the world of digital journalism, like most of my colleagues. But if newspapers and even all media products took your approach, they'd be much healthier. My previous employer relied on advertising for 100% of its revenue and never protected the product the way you do. And honestly, it comes across to the reader, especially in this day and age when everyone's so skeptical of their information sources.

You and GolfWRX should be held up as a shining light for young media ventures. Build your audience through pure, unadulterated, unique content. Then, offer advertisers the opportunity to get themselves in front of those readers who are valuable to them. I've got no doubt if you wanted to, even while maintaining the high principals you have, that this could be a major money-making operation. Knowing you re-invest it into the site makes us all the lucky winners.

Thanks!

I love this site. I remember joing in 09 when I did a search to find a good golf forum and happened to find this site. I have started to post more lately as before I was afraid to throw an opinion out. I tried on BSG and had a horrible experience and so I just lurked and bought a lot of stuff off the classified and some of the others members (Joe K and a few others).

Then I really started to get interested on why certain clubs, shafts worked and why some did not. To really loom at technology and why it would help or hurt a golf game and swing techniques. My knowledge has gone up so much and I thank WRX for this as I would never have gotten this info without this site.

Funny as I used to go on this site so much to read that my wife actually thought I was having an affair on line. LOL. I had to finally show her what I was doing and she then just said I was a golf nerd and left it at that. Haha

Thanks WRX

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

I have been on this site since 16 Aug 2007. I was sitting inside NORAD trying to find out about a sport I started playing at the Air Force Academy when I joined. I came over from BSG after seeing the site wasn't for me. I think I have more hours logged on WRX then all other sites combined. I have met so many people from around the world that I would never had if it wasn't for this site. I have enjoyed the 5+ years and hope to have many more.

Most of my post probably don't make a bit of since because I'm half asleep when posting. Perks of the job I guess. "insomnia" This site has helped me through many of hours at night and many Holidays that I have had to work like this past Christmas and will help me through many more to come like this upcoming New Years.

To the Past Present and Future it has been good and will remain good.

Thanks GolfWRX,

TJ

JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 Inspirer
50*/54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/910665-bennysupremes-first-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

I stumbled on this site about 2 years ago. I was talking to a friend of mine I met on a sports gambling forum. We were looking for new equipment. Putters!!!! I wanted to buy one so we both did google searches and I came across the BST here. I was hooked on the equipment part. Then I ventured out to the other parts of this wonderful site. Next thing I know I'm on here all the time and my knowledge of this game and te details of it have soared.

I now know what hard stepping, soft stepping, butt trim, spin rate, Scotty is also called the don in a negative way lol, and the most important thing I learned is there are people that have the same interest and passion for this game and all that makes up our favorite game/sport. This site gave me an experience that I will never forget. The people I met on it for the first time could have been weird at first but within minutes we spoke like we were friends for years. The common thing we had was our love for the game. This forum gave us that friendship.

Thank you all that make this awesome site possible. I mean that. The owners, the moderators and most importantly the posters.

Dave

Ping G400 LST HZRDUS Black tipped .5 9'
Taylormade M1 (2016) 15 Fubuki Z S
Rocketballz 19' ATX Green S
X2Hot 22' ATX Green S
Callaway Apex Pro (2014) C-tapers S
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
James Ingles Scratch Handmande

[quote name='stage1350' timestamp='1356844068' post='6137431']

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

Thanks! I miss the back and forth banter....alot of good memories with those names. Totally forgot about icemakr and oaks, and Goose is prolly hunting somewhere, lol.

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ProfSmitty was the artist formerly known as Smith5606
[/quote]

Whatever happened to epic member Tiburon....?

Titleist TSr3 9º AD-DI 6x
Titleist TSr3 15º AD-DI 7x

Titleist TSi2 19º AD-DI 95x

T100 4-AW PX 6.0

SM10 56-12º D Modus 125 wedge

SM10 60-12º D Modus 125 wedge

Spider tour

"I still wear full spikes so people know when I show up to the course, I am there to ball out."-Bigmea

[quote name='stage1350' timestamp='1356828915' post='6136165']
The Rareguitar outing in Va Beach was another example of the moron showing his true colors. Rareguitar (Brad) put out a lot of time and money to make that happen and those of us who went were treated to a TPC course set up for PGA. We played TPC Virginia Beach the week before the Va Beach Open.

Where Mandal-boy could have shown up with a bucket of clubs and had a good chance of selling them all, he didn't show at all. Didn't support the outing with prizes or discounted prizes. And later, turned on Brad when he was showing off his different clubs and toys. (His Ferrari was sweet!)

That was a tough pill to swallow for those of us that had been invited into his home to meet his wife and children and enjoy a nice BBQ/kegger that he set up. It was easy to see who the good guy was and who was the POS.

After that, every time he would ban/alienate a good member, a dozen other members would leave with the good guy.
[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to mention this! One of the most hyped events on BSG and he didn't show!!! If I remember correctly the weather was bad and nobody shot below 80? Talk about excuses.... :taunt:

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356827509' post='6136023']
[quote name='J13' timestamp='1356826947' post='6135963']
Richard this site is amazing and it truly is a second home. I was on BSG for a while under a different tag for a little while and grew tired of being pushed to buy a $1500 driver. I wasn't nearly as knowledgeable about equipment as I am now but I knew enough to know that was a very bad joke. Anyway I'm thankful to have a site that has a clear mission and truly sticks to it. Richard and the rest of the admin and mods do a fantastic job of taking the high road. Sometimes I don't know how they do it but they do.

Richard thank you for your determination we have all benefited from it.
[/quote]

Not to get mushy but I thank you for your contribution. I have read so many of your posts and you make WRX a better place. Thank you and many years to come.

R
[/quote]

It's remains to be a privledge to post here my friend and thank you for the compliment. Happy Holidays buddy,

-Justin

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I have the screen name wrong. I am thinking of the Australian who had a love for classic Titleist blades...

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/user/1186-addamsmith/

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

Like a lot of guys posting on here I joined a while back and can't remember how I found it. I think it was a friend of mine who was also a golf addict but I really don't recall exactly. Also like a lot of guys, I was on BSG a lot more heavily back then. I don't even know when it happened but you could see a dramatic shift in the types of posts and the quality of posts. Stage and a few other guys just disappeared over there and posts were more marketing than discussion. I hadn't really been active here until I noticed the shift. Then I started checking WRX out a lot more intently and saw the change WRX had gone through. Really, Stage's disappearance there and reappearance here is what got me looking more closely at what WRX had - that this is definitely the place that appreciates open dialogue.

Richard, thanks for keeping it alive and thanks to Stage for helping me see the light.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

[quote name='kevcarter ' timestamp='1356877051' post='6138173']

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I have the screen name wrong. I am thinking of the Australian who had a love for classic Titleist blades...

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/user/1186-addamsmith/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...186-addamsmith/[/url]
[/quote]

If I remember correctly, he had a brother that was an aspiring pro, maybe canadian tour?

[quote name='ezgo72' timestamp='1356877755' post='6138211']
If I remember correctly, he had a brother that was an aspiring pro, maybe canadian tour?
[/quote]

Could be, but I don't remember. Addam was also a contributor on a couple of golf swing teaching forum and disappeared on those around the same time. The last I remember, he made a post about losing multiple family members, and would be taking a little time away from the forums, haven't heard from him since...

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

[/quote]

[/quote]
Naw. smith5606 became profsmitty. Like a lot of people, I joined this site without ever dreaming I'd spend so much time here. I used my Ebay name as my screen name here. It was a stupid name that I meant to change for years but never got around to it. Finally did it this spring.

The prof came from what I do and the smitty part came from what I am called by my buds at GolfWRX. Hence, profsmitty.

Adam Smith went on sabbatical several years ago. Hopefully, he will rejoin us when he can.

Ah....the good ole days....hard to believe I am member 23 here and member 21 over at the other site. I was one who liked the owner at the other site, but I digress. Golfwrx was built on freedom of expression and community-- the site was only as good as the sum of its parts, which were its members. That was, and is, the guiding light...its grown because folks feel invested in making it better by sharing and posting.

[quote name='ezgo72' timestamp='1356877755' post='6138211']
[quote name='kevcarter ' timestamp='1356877051' post='6138173']

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/user/1186-addamsmith/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...186-addamsmith/[/url]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Last name is Speirs. A nice guy. I think pro's name is Adam Speirs.

63 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils

TM Stealth 10.5, GD XC-6 stiff

TM Qi10 3HL GD DI-7 stiff

TM SIM2 Rescue 19* & 23*

TM P770 5-PW, DG120 S300

TM MG4 52* & 58*

Odyssey DART 47"

[quote name='Siteseer2' timestamp='1356878795' post='6138277']
Ah....the good ole days....hard to believe I am member 23 here and member 21 over at the other site. I was one who liked the owner at the other site, but I digress. Golfwrx was built on freedom of expression and community-- the site was only as good as the sum of its parts, which were its members. That was, and is, the guiding light...its grown because folks feel invested in making it better by sharing and posting.
[/quote]

Good to see you. Wouldn't you happen to know what Tiberon is up to? Still golfing?

63 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils

TM Stealth 10.5, GD XC-6 stiff

TM Qi10 3HL GD DI-7 stiff

TM SIM2 Rescue 19* & 23*

TM P770 5-PW, DG120 S300

TM MG4 52* & 58*

Odyssey DART 47"

[quote name='golow' timestamp='1356831448' post='6136379']
I started as a Jr Ho on GEA and GO. Then came BSG. Made a lot of cyber and real friends. Lifelong friends from other states, countries and continents - we've played, will play again, We talk, type, and share pics and stories of our kids to this day.

It didn't take long to see through BSG and Todd in terms of $$ first and truth, fun, and family so far down the line they were unrankable. But I was loyal to the community. I was a top 10 poster there ... but then all the cool cats were leaving for WRX. I joined WRX in May of 2005 in it's infancy and lurked. In retrospect I was hurt that everyone jumped ship and even told MrParr1Noid to just leave when he ranted while exiting (I was wrong). I could compartmentalize : Todd is a tool / members are cool.

I have a feeling that panic set in over there re: the exodus. They even asked me to be a moderator. I said "no thank you", stopped posting there, moved to WRX full time. Why ? Community.

I love you guys (mmmm Xanax)

golow™
[/quote]

Good to see, well hear that you are still around here. Lost track of you!!!

Golfwrx is the only forum I've been a member of. After reading this thread it makes me very grateful to Easyyy and the boys. I don't post as much as I should but I'm n WRX daily, in fact multiple times daily. Google organizes the top 8 sites visited on my homepage. Golfwrx is always 1 followed by my email, bank....well every other site on the Internet. Honest to God, it's the last site I check before going to sleep each night.

Great job and thanks again for your tireless work. I can only imagine the time, energy, and sacrifice it took getting this off the ground.

Hard to believe I've been a member for 5+ years. This is the most informative & friendly community I've been a part of, no doubt. I'm proud to support the site through ClubWRX. The amount the staff & owners give back is amazing.

I've been fortunate to have made some good friendships along the way, choeppner, DBMachine, beruo & slicefixer to name a few. So many great people here.

It's been great reading some of the history. Looking forward to the next 5+ years.

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356835423' post='6136685']
[quote name='shooterMcGee' timestamp='1356834192' post='6136611']
Hi,
I've been a member for a year now and must say it's my favorite website period. I have it as a bookmarked tab after my bank & email LOL. So much fun to read what a lot of smart, funny golfers have to say all the time. So much information, and cool stuff (ie. Mr. Kwok teaching us how to wooden dowel our sticks). I just really appreciate the hard work all of you do for us "golf freaks". Remember to play it as it lies fellas..
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
[/quote]

And to you too. Where the hell did you see Joe telling us his secrets. I was at his shop years ago and he was hoarding his skills from me.
[/quote]Hello Mr. Easyyy,
I once googled the proper way to dowel up my irons. Low and behold there was Mr. Kwok talking about how to properly achieve this. I used to think that the dowel thing was complete BS but I had to Apex redline 7 irons and hit them side by side (one had the dowel). The difference was out of this world. Not only on full shots could you tell a huge difference (forget about it) but where I was hugely amazed were the touch shots and chips. I CANT not have the dowels in my irons now. So much better than Sensicore IMO. Thanks again Easyyy. The way you make us all feel like part of the "circle" is just awesome. You are a super nice dude!!

TM R1 tp black whiteboard60x<br />TM V-Steel 15* paint-break Blueboard 83X<br />TM V-Steel 21* Blueboard 83S<br />MP4 4-PW Project X 6.<br />Vokey Sm4 52* 56* & 60*<br />Nike MC02W

[quote name='br61' timestamp='1356880441' post='6138399']Good to see you. Wouldn't you happen to know what Tiberon is up to? Still golfing?[/quote]

I bet I could track down Tibby through Jimmy Ballard, if need be.

[i][color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font][/b][/color][/i]

It's funny how I've met guys for rounds of golf after interacting here. When I tell me wife I'm playing with some guys I met online, she just gives me that sideways glance and shakes her head. She knows its just another bunch of golf junkies like me....harmless...

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

[quote name='br61' timestamp='1356825450' post='6135801']
[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1356823062' post='6135545']
Richard,

As one of the old timers who are still around, I'm glad this site is here. It's where I go at home, work, on my phone, iPad, everywhere. I've had experiences that I'll never forget and friends I'll have for a lifetime.It's my home. It's given me more than I ever gave it. :)

And for the record, the Cleveland Launcher Comp was one of the best drivers I've ever used. :D

Tommy
[/quote]

Yep, I'm still partial to Cleveland Launchers drivers, very good heads. BTW, that one certain Cleveland head stamped "TDC", I did own it at one time and right now it's at someone's house up in great NorthWest. :pimp:
[/quote]
Another one of my buddies! :)

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!