How was GOLFWRX Created? (Answer on bottom of pg 1)

scratchswinger

Okay, true story:

I had purchased a set of what was advertised as Lehman Box Toes over "there", but something was amiss. Took them apart and there were tip weights everywhere. Someone had taken retail 300s, ground the toes square, satinized them, and tip-weighted the heck out of them to get the swingweights back up. I was not pleased.

This was all happening right as WRX opened it's doors. BSG was randomly banning members who even joined GolfWRX, so I knew I had to wait until I got my money back before joining. It took 3 months of back & forth and threats on my part before I got my money back.

And that's when I finally became GolfWRX member #397. Funny thing was for a little while people thought I was a spy/plant for BSG! :cheesy: Richard ended up calling me and everything was copacetic after that.

[i][color=#0000cd][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font][/b][/color][/i]

Holy moly, I've been here since '07, how time flies. I don't remember how I found this site, but once I did, I was/am literally on here everyday. I've learned a lot about golf equipment, rules, swing theories...you name it.

I must admit, learning about the history of GolfWRX is quite an eye opener. It used to be quite frustrating in the beginning when everyone spoke of 'the other site' and I had no idea what they were talking about.

Anyway, glad I found this site. The Founding Fathers and MODS do a great job!!! Keep it up.

[quote name='Willie Malay' timestamp='1356721136' post='6129981']
Papi and Roy McAvoy from the old Golf Channel Discussion Board founded it. They used all three IQ points they had to make it go.
[/quote]
Now that is funny right there. For those who have been around a while and get it...well done!

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

[quote name='Asleep' timestamp='1356892921' post='6139395']
Okay, true story:

I had purchased a set of what was advertised as Lehman Box Toes over "there", but something was amiss. Took them apart and there were tip weights everywhere. Someone had taken retail 300s, ground the toes square, satinized them, and tip-weighted the heck out of them to get the swingweights back up. I was not pleased.

This was all happening right as WRX opened it's doors. BSG was randomly banning members who even joined GolfWRX, so I knew I had to wait until I got my money back before joining. It took 3 months of back & forth and threats on my part before I got my money back.

And that's when I finally became GolfWRX member #397. Funny thing was for a little while people thought I was a spy/plant for BSG! :cheesy: Richard ended up calling me and everything was copacetic after that.
[/quote]

Ouch. I would have been sick. I had no idea that kind of stuff was happening...

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

[quote name='Carolina Golfer 2' timestamp='1356893471' post='6139435']
[quote name='Willie Malay' timestamp='1356721136' post='6129981']
Papi and Roy McAvoy from the old Golf Channel Discussion Board founded it. They used all three IQ points they had to make it go.
[/quote]
Now that is funny right there. For those who have been around a while and get it...well done!
[/quote]

LOL

I still can't believe some of the beauties on that board. Their rules forum was even nastier...

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

[quote name='Chelanace' timestamp='1356882442' post='6138543']
[quote name='golow' timestamp='1356831448' post='6136379']
I started as a Jr Ho on GEA and GO. Then came BSG. Made a lot of cyber and real friends. Lifelong friends from other states, countries and continents - we've played, will play again, We talk, type, and share pics and stories of our kids to this day.

It didn't take long to see through BSG and Todd in terms of $$ first and truth, fun, and family so far down the line they were unrankable. But I was loyal to the community. I was a top 10 poster there ... but then all the cool cats were leaving for WRX. I joined WRX in May of 2005 in it's infancy and lurked. In retrospect I was hurt that everyone jumped ship and even told MrParr1Noid to just leave when he ranted while exiting (I was wrong). I could compartmentalize : Todd is a tool / members are cool.

I have a feeling that panic set in over there re: the exodus. They even asked me to be a moderator. I said "no thank you", stopped posting there, moved to WRX full time. Why ? Community.

I love you guys (mmmm Xanax)

golow™
[/quote]

Good to see, well hear that you are still around here. Lost track of you!!!
[/quote]

Hi Kerry :wave: How's the rain ?

I still talk to pgatoursouthpaw ... my boy married a fitness model !!! She has advanced degrees in nutrition etc so she's smart and sexy. I'm like a proud daddy ... errr uncle.

Can't lose track of me - same house, same job, same email, same phone number, same wife, different girlfriend (shhhh).

golow(TM)

This is a very cool thread. GolfWRX has been my goto golf website for years. I don't post much as I usually don't purchase golf equipment until it is reviewed here. I have marveled how this site has grown and how the golf industry now participates. Start up companies also have a place to display their products. GolfWRX gets better every day because of the creators and its members. Kudos!

Great reading and history. I've been on here since 07 and have felt some identity changes going on (or maybe what I felt were identity changes) with different changes and fluxes in membership on here. This has always been my number 1 source for the information about anything golf related that I actually cared about. I participate in other forums, some putter themed, and you definitely have to take them for what they are since not everyone participating is a golfer first and motives are different. It's great to see this place thriving, I just hope it remains exactly what Easyyy said it would be "built by golfers for golfers".

Thank you for pointing me to this thread, I really appreciate the history and work and time put in by the founding fathers of this place. I also cannot believe some of the shady practices found in and around golf forums.. unbelievable!

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356838623' post='6136961']
[quote name='slicktry' timestamp='1356837082' post='6136817']
I remember quite well when this site was in it's infancy. I also distinctly remember when Robo first posted on here. It was like the Red Sea parting all over again. At the time I was on GO, GEA, CC, TSG, BSG Etc. From the fallout, WRX and GD recieved a lot of disgruntled members (and mods) from the other site. TSG at the time had a lively chatroom and it was filled with talk about this place taking the reigns. I miss RareGuitar, Tiburon, Taipanli, Commoditybroker etc. Some of the threads were legendary....I wish they would pop up sometime again, if only to BS again, lol.

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

Here are some name that have not been buzzing around of late...

CrazyCal, shoe295, robwai, mike0814, golfcraze, lohrm1, 857 Pro-Ti, zojo, JHR, MGB, alcap26, little prov1x, travoakley, icemakr, madball, speeder617, MBA-J, dolleris, naylor, cpa49707, Oaks, Goose.... on and on and on.
[/quote]

Richard I think you may have missed one... :)

Hopefully I'm allowed to post in this thread. I'm actually surprised at how accurate (for the most part) things are. Of course, there are some exaggerated stories but nobody will ever be able to have the same perspective as I do in this epic story. For those that don't know, I worked at BSG for 3+ years during its inception. Made a ton of friends and I'm sure plenty of enemies (I'm quite sure stage hates me) but wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

I left BSG in the Fall of 2008 when it became quite clear to me (and everyone else) the business was being run into the ground by its original founder, Bighitter. I worked side by side him for many years and while I will leave my personal thoughts out of this, he was responsible for its rapid growth and even more rapid decline.

I could tell A LOT of stories from a perspective that many people could only dream, if anyone besides "The Old Guard" would care enough to listen. I will spare you all because you probably wouldn't believe it anyways.

I still enjoy golf, always will, and lurk here daily. FWIW, Bighitter is no longer involved in BSG and has not been for a long time. No idea where he is. In fact, I have never spoken to him again since the day I left Las Vegas in '08 if that tells you anything. The site is now owned by a good guy and a good family man who does good legit business. There is minimal traffic but no spin, mass banning, censorship, etc like the days of old. I've often wondered if he would just change the name and start anew...

I enjoy the forum very much as it has become my "go to" place for the latest and greatest in golf equipment. I will continue to lurk and if this post is deemed out of place, my apologies. Good to see a lot of the old names, brought back a lot of memories.

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track

[quote name='DTown3011' timestamp='1356912377' post='6140803']
I remember quite well when this site was in it's infancy. I also distinctly remember when Robo first posted on here. It was like the Red Sea parting all over again. At the time I was on GO, GEA, CC, TSG, BSG Etc. From the fallout, WRX and GD recieved a lot of disgruntled members (and mods) from the other site. TSG at the time had a lively chatroom and it was filled with talk about this place taking the reigns. I miss RareGuitar, Tiburon, Taipanli, Commoditybroker etc. Some of the threads were legendary....I wish they would pop up sometime again, if only to BS again, lol.

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

CrazyCal, shoe295, robwai, mike0814, golfcraze, lohrm1, 857 Pro-Ti, zojo, JHR, MGB, alcap26, little prov1x, travoakley, icemakr, madball, speeder617, MBA-J, dolleris, naylor, cpa49707, Oaks, Goose.... on and on and on.
[/quote]

Hopefully I'm allowed to post in this thread. I'm actually surprised at how accurate (for the most part) things are. Of course, there are some exaggerated stories but nobody will ever be able to have the same perspective as I do in this epic story. For those that don't know, I worked at BSG for 3+ years during its inception. Made a ton of friends and I'm sure plenty of enemies (I'm quite sure stage hates me) but wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

I left BSG in the Fall of 2008 when it became quite clear to me (and everyone else) the business was being run into the ground by its original founder, Bighitter. I worked side by side him for many years and while I will leave my personal thoughts out of this, he was responsible for its rapid growth and even more rapid decline.

I could tell A LOT of stories from a perspective that many people could only dream, if anyone besides "The Old Guard" would care enough to listen. I will spare you all because you probably wouldn't believe it anyways.

I still enjoy golf, always will, and lurk here daily. FWIW, Bighitter is no longer involved in BSG and has not been for a long time. No idea where he is. In fact, I have never spoken to him again since the day I left Las Vegas in '08 if that tells you anything. The site is now owned by a good guy and a good family man who does good legit business. There is minimal traffic but no spin, mass banning, censorship, etc like the days of old. I've often wondered if he would just change the name and start anew...

I enjoy the forum very much as it has become my "go to" place for the latest and greatest in golf equipment. I will continue to lurk and if this post is deemed out of place, my apologies. Good to see a lot of the old names, brought back a lot of memories.
[/quote]

I was hoping you would show up in this thread DTown. You were always very good to me, and I don't know why anyone wouldn't welcome you here.

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

The story of WRX is definitely interesting. I personally had cruised a lot of the online golf communities but WRX was the only one I joined. I even became a charter member because I want to help it continue to grow. I'm a lefty and we get a lot of love here - I'm also from Michigan and proud to support the home team, but on the real - WRX brings the truth - no outside influences to interfere. For golfers by golfers, what more could you ask for...

Titleist 913D3 7.75* w/RIP Phenom 60 Stiff Flex
Titleist 913F 12.75* w/RIP Phenom 80 Stiff Flex
Titleist 983K 8.5* w/Project X 7C3 Stiff Flex
Callaway FT Tour 18* w/Project X 5.5 Graphite
Titleist 690.MB 2-Pw w/Project X Flighted 6.0
Vokey Spin-Milled - 54/11, 59/06 & 64/07 w/TTS300
Yes! Nicky @ 32" w/UST Freq Filtered Shaft
Yes! Callie-fc Blackout @ 31.5" (Alternate 1)
Odyssey Black Series #1 w/UST Freq. Filtered Shaft
IOmic Grips throughout the bag...

[quote name='kevcarter ' timestamp='1356913307' post='6140869']

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was hoping you would show up in this thread DTown. You were always very good to me, and I don't know why anyone wouldn't welcome you here.

Kevin
[/quote]
Agreed Kev, good to see you Derek. Lets here it, I'm interested. I'm sure your details would only support the strength of Richards motivations for starting this. I'll second the point about Marcus, a solid guy.

Derek, let em rip! I've heard a ton....and I for one would believe you!. FTR, speirsy11 is around, but became a chiro here in the 'Peg. Kevin (kevcater) is another one of the "good guys" who shifted from the other site.

I remember hitting one of Derek's ground wedges. VERY good work....

God Bless
Jer

Maybe get a thread just to "other" stories? .....

PXG 3011X Gen 4 w/ ????
M5 T.I. 14* w/ Aldila STX Tour Green 85TX
????
4-PW Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro w/ Modus 130X
52* Cobra MIM/ Modus 130X
58* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
64* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
???? w/BGT Stability Shaft/Tour Quad Proto

God Bless
Jer
[/quote]

Jer,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good to see you post again. Even though I know much what had went on but I feel what had happened in the past should be laid to rest so everyone else should move on and make this forum an even better place to visit.

Even though I don't know much about Marcus but I"m sure he's a vast improvement over BSG's former owner and few certain former moderators(not you).

63 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils

TM Stealth 10.5, GD XC-6 stiff

TM Qi10 3HL GD DI-7 stiff

TM SIM2 Rescue 19* & 23*

TM P770 5-PW, DG120 S300

TM MG4 52* & 58*

Odyssey DART 47"

I had joined wrx (in 2006) before I even knew what the other site was. I joined the other site just to see what all the acrimony was about. My ID over there is yardsonthetable since I was told that the constant refrain at that site was "if you don't use (insert name of insanely expensive driver or shaft) you're just leaving yards on the table."

[quote name='SPY ZINGER' timestamp='1356913894' post='6140919']
Agreed Kev, good to see you Derek. Lets here it, I'm interested. I'm sure your details would only support the strength of Richards motivations for starting this. I'll second the point about Marcus, a solid guy.
[/quote]
[quote name='J.W.' timestamp='1356914580' post='6140985']
I'm generally not one for gossip but I would like to hear "The Days of Our Lives" Golf Equipment Junkies Forum version.
[/quote]

Why? Really? It was 5 years ago and wow... a lot of bad feelings and vested time squandered because we had to leave. After joining that team and investing how many hours to only get let down and then have to leave? Also the members here voiced their opinion about those drama threads. The popular opinion was they didnt want it here.

I wouldnt mind an old school donnybrook but after the last day and all the positivity to do it here? I say that is foul.

Also Derek... lets refrain from making BSG a green light it all good you can go back there now. I know Marcus is a good guy and isnt of the same mold as you guys were once but I like our members here and not there. ;) I know things are different but this thread has been a really energizing experience for us and we have created a new family and it is here. You and anybody are welcome to be part of it and help protect it from influences that could derail it.

Our members are our gold and I want them to feel we can continue to refine WRX to the next level. If we get to big and lose that small town feel maybe we have a solution for that by creating a place to allow the vets to vent and hang.

Anyways long winded. I can remember the soap opera threads about who did what when and where. It was a real turn off for many. I left those threads hearing the voice of our membership and the vast majority said they were sick of it and didnt want it here.

That is what the members as a whole want.

[quote name='br61' timestamp='1356916439' post='6141089']

Good to see you post again. Even though I know much what had went on but I feel what had happened in the past should be laid to rest so everyone else should move on and make this forum an even better place to visit.

Even though I don't know much about Marcus but I"m sure he's a vast improvement over BSG's former owner and few certain former moderators(not you).
[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356916654' post='6141109']
[quote name='SPY ZINGER' timestamp='1356913894' post='6140919']
[/quote]
[quote name='J.W.' timestamp='1356914580' post='6140985']
I'm generally not one for gossip but I would like to hear "The Days of Our Lives" Golf Equipment Junkies Forum version.
[/quote]

Why? Really? It was 5 years ago and wow... a lot of bad feelings and vested time squandered because we had to leave. After joining that team and investing how many hours to only get let down and then have to leave? Also the members here voiced their opinion about those drama threads. The popular opinion was they didnt want it here.

I wouldnt mind an old school donnybrook but after the last day and all the positivity to do it here? I say that is foul.

Also Derek... lets refrain from making BSG a green light it all good you can go back there now. I know Marcus is a good guy and isnt of the same mold as you guys were once but I like our members here and not there. ;) I know things are different but this thread has been a really energizing experience for us and we have created a new family and it is here. You and anybody are welcome to be part of it and help protect it from influences that could derail it.

Our members are our gold and I want them to feel we can continue to refine WRX to the next level. If we get to big and lose that small town feel maybe we have a solution for that by creating a place to allow the vets to vent and hang.

Anyways long winded. I can remember the soap opera threads about who did what when and where. It was a real turn off for many. I left those threads hearing the voice of our membership and the vast majority said they were sick of it and didnt want it here.

That is what the members as a whole want.
[/quote]

My comment was kinda tongue in cheek and that stuff probably shouldn't be posted in public forums. You're absolutely right Y3.

[b]XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
Cameron Napa California @ 34"[/b]

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1356916785' post='6141127']
[quote name='br61' timestamp='1356916439' post='6141089']

[/quote]

I agree
[/quote]

I agree too. No point getting into it, not going to do it for the ~100 people that might actually know what I'm talking about. There are thousands of others that will have no idea what I'm saying and wouldn't care anyways. Water under the bridge. I've moved on, I have an entirely new life in a new place and a beautiful wife to share it with. This thread was started to talk about how GolfWRX was created, not the history of another site, so out of respect for the owners I will simply refrain to comment on anything in the open forums. Although you can always PM me, ha!

[quote name='golow' timestamp='1356916848' post='6141131']
[quote name='slicktry' timestamp='1356915737' post='6141035']
I remember hitting one of Derek's ground wedges. VERY good work....

[/quote]

I finished the year going back to the 54º/58º Y cutters Derek ground for me. Good professional looking grind.

Hi D.

golow™
[/quote]

Glad to see DTown grinds are still in the bags of legends. :)

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track

Richard,

Thank you so much for creating a place like this. There are so many people on here who really love golf and hanging out with others who just love the sport. I have been on here since Dec. 2006 and it is really the reason that I started to love golf again. I played when I was young and then gave up the sport in high school and college. Found that girls and parties were more fun. I was over at the other site for just a short time, but never felt like I was really a part of it. I was buying clubs on a college kid budget and it just wasn't my place. Then I found this place and immediately felt welcome and a part if it.

I don't see myself ever finding a place like this again. Too many great people willing to share whatever knowledge they have. Thanks again guys for all of your hard work. I wish I could do something to pay you back a fraction of what you have given me.

-knudson

P.S. - Just saw I posted under DTown3011, one guy who I met right as I started getting addicted to golf! Conversations and PM's with him have created part of the golf ho monster I now am! Thank you!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

Understood and agree from that perspective. I wasn't really looking for gossip either. Whenever I spoke to an OEM, particularly one I am quite fond of, the mention of the name prompted laughter and remarks of insanity. Even at the customer service level, the mention of the name revealed an instant denial of any affiliation. Even from companies that were represented by the site. The deal breaker for me were the HiBore heads being dumped and sold at fractions less at the big box. Based on product cycles, it was clear everything sold were tour dumps. It revealed a form of corruption in the sale of tour dumps by way of over inflated values by a virtual monopoly. The way the HiBore heads were initially presented then suddenly aquired and sold under the guise of a facade value set by the site itself. It's analogous to the way the market value of homes were set before the collapse. Even more surprising were that OEMs allowed it to happen.

WRX served as a refreshing oasis of escape during the times of eureka moments.

...I'm quite sure stage hates me...
[/quote]

Water under the bridge, Derek.

If you go back to some of my early posts over there, you can probably find me being a defender. The wool was over my eyes, as it was a lot of ours for a while. Over time, a lot of us started to see what was really happening. We unplugged from the propaganda, the shyster sales pitches, and the need to defend the faith. Yes, it annoys me to butt heads with those that feel the need to defend the indefensable. But it's also nice to gain back the people that used to be good guys before they were blinded by the cult.

That paragraph may or may not apply to other places besides BSG... ;)

That said, if your eyes are open and the love for golf and equipment is still there, we will always have something in common and this site will always be a place to discuss it.

Happy holidays to you and your family!
-Brad

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

I'm member 151, joined in April 2005. My story, like many others was a search for somewhere not Bombsquad.
While over there, I discovered Callawaypreowned.com was selling used tour gear cheap, I picked up a GBB II with a matte blue Diamana for like $200 and wanted to share my new find with the forum readers. My posts were quickly deleted and I was banned. I was told Callaway could pay for advertising if they wanted it. Then the next week BSG magically became a callaway tour outlet listing many of the clubs Cally had listed on there preowned site but marked up.
I quickly left and found WRX thanks to Easyyy's love of Comp Tours and someone had a BST as for a Fusion tour 3 wood here. Rest is history.
My Advice to newbies here is make sure you have an open mind and yes, some people actually do have a tour swing or tour connection. Some of us actually know our $hit and hit it 300 yards. Don't be a hater and don't be so negative right away. Take some time to find some guys that post the truth and good facts and remember them and read their posts. Lots of blind opinions are offered but often the guy with the knowledge is completely ignored.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

Now, all we need is AdamMull and Samm980 to be unbanned for a real "Kumbaya" moment... :rolleyes:

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

[quote name='stage1350' timestamp='1356924735' post='6141739']
...I'm quite sure stage hates me...
[/quote]

Water under the bridge, Derek.

If you go back to some of my early posts over there, you can probably find me being a defender. The wool was over my eyes, as it was a lot of ours for a while. Over time, a lot of us started to see what was really happening. We unplugged from the propaganda, the shyster sales pitches, and the need to defend the faith. Yes, it annoys me to butt heads with those that feel the need to defend the indefensable. But it's also nice to gain back the people that used to be good guys before they were blinded by the cult.

That paragraph may or may not apply to other places besides BSG... ;)

That said, if your eyes are open and the love for golf and equipment is still there, we will always have something in common and this site will always be a place to discuss it.

Happy holidays to you and your family!
-Brad
[/quote]
WRX, bringing people together again. :sign: