Updates on TaylorMade's TP Line Irons/Woods Revival? (merged)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1380261526' post='7918177']
[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1380256675' post='7917975']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1380250353' post='7917591']
For the last two years or so many of us have vocalized how laughable the face paint, hashtags, ier and bucket hats at Pebble were. We got called "haters", now even the loyalist of TMAG fans have seen the light and begun to agree with us, I am excited for the future, this gives me hope.

I do have one concern though, we were pressing 1 for English since day one. Why did it take this long for you to agree with us?
[/quote]
Most of us just ignored the marketing stuff and judged the product for what it is, not the ad campaign around it.

Or back to mcDonalds, we may hate the duh duh duh duh duh crap, but that has not stopped any of us from fu@king up a few McRibs when in season!
[/quote]

We will have to agree to disagree on the quality of equipment that TMAG has released of late. Literally nothing from 2012 even had a shot at gaining a spot in my bag and I hit everything with an unbiased outlook. The SLDR was a step in the right direction, the new TP irons are another step, let's just hope that they learned from their recent mishaps, and will continue the upward trend.
[/quote]
Don't confuse QUALITY with APPEAL. Just because they didn't appeal to you does not infer lack of quality.
With that said, it does appear that TM is definitely becoming more conservative on looks and ads...and I think it will pay off big for them

Zolex 0 CC "The Hammer" driver
Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1380280193' post='7918469']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1380261526' post='7918177']
[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1380256675' post='7917975']
For the last two years or so many of us have vocalized how laughable the face paint, hashtags, ier and bucket hats at Pebble were. We got called "haters", now even the loyalist of TMAG fans have seen the light and begun to agree with us, I am excited for the future, this gives me hope.

I do have one concern though, we were pressing 1 for English since day one. Why did it take this long for you to agree with us?
[/quote]
Most of us just ignored the marketing stuff and judged the product for what it is, not the ad campaign around it.

Or back to mcDonalds, we may hate the duh duh duh duh duh crap, but that has not stopped any of us from fu@king up a few McRibs when in season!
[/quote]

We will have to agree to disagree on the quality of equipment that TMAG has released of late. Literally nothing from 2012 even had a shot at gaining a spot in my bag and I hit everything with an unbiased outlook. The SLDR was a step in the right direction, the new TP irons are another step, let's just hope that they learned from their recent mishaps, and will continue the upward trend.
[/quote]
Don't confuse QUALITY with APPEAL. Just because they didn't appeal to you does not infer lack of quality.
With that said, it does appear that TM is definitely becoming more conservative on looks and ads...and I think it will pay off big for them
[/quote]

I'm with rebel, i ignored their marketing the way I would ignore shanking a shot on the driving range.
as the shank wizzes by everyone and they look for the culprit, i keep my head down and move on to the next ball.

it was a little embarrassing on here to be aTM guy while all the face paint and "yeah i put it in the bag" went on. did it bother me? no, i liked the equipment and just dealt with it. did i like it? eh not really but im not in charge.

the marketing isnt for us on golfwrx, we are well informed and dont need commercials or one liners to buy into products. the commercials are for the guy who doesnt know what he wants and needs the hook to get interested in a club, and i think their commercials did that without a doubt. obviously while annoying some people though.

Taylormade M4 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi White
Taylormade Aeroburner 15* Diamana S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade P770 4-PW KBS Ctaper Lite
Taylormade Milled Grind 51* 55* 60*
Taylormade Spider Ghost

Can't wait for the awesome TP TaylorMade clubs that will be making their presence in a few months.
Looking forward to more of the details about this fine line of clubs as we approach launch!

DRIVERS:  BLACK OPS TOUR 8* and 9*,  Diamana WB 53X / Ventus Blue+ 5X / Vanquish 4TX

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0317ST, Xtreme Dark, 6 - GW, KBS CTaper LE Black 125 S+

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

[/quote]
I understand that the face paint may have been a reach, but what was wrong with the bucket hats at Pebble? I was there and thought that was an awesome promotion....

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

[/quote]

Since you asked...

Some of us were able to compartmentalize the poor, cheese-fest marketing (which it was from the start) and look at the products based on the merits of how they performed for us. As an example, my S2 Tour FW and Hyb are the best clubs I've ever had in their category simply because I can get them to a lie angle that fits me perfectly. Haven't been able to do that with any other fwy or hyb. before. Did the face paint and silly hats have anything to do with that? Of course not.

We were also able to decipher the difference between how the product performed for us and your personal opinions of the product (which you mistakenly refer to as "facts"). However well informed and valid for you they might be, they're still just one opinion. The same clubs that worked so well for me didn't work as well for you, and I get that. Hard as it may be to believe, some of us "TMAG guys" on the board are discerning and well-informed consumers as well.

So anyway...HOORAY for the return of TP line! Viva la Badge!

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

[quote name='Zach Heusser' timestamp='1380301987' post='7919979']

[/quote]
I understand that the face paint may have been a reach, but what was wrong with the bucket hats at Pebble? I was there and thought that was an awesome promotion....
[/quote]

You did not think it was a little cheesy that they were running around sticking bright yellow hats on every celebrity that reached the hole because it was a "TV" hole? Celebrities that did not even have a TMAG club in the bag were told that they "had to wear the hat". It was a branch of the same face paint that they were pushing at the time. There is no way that I could see TMAG 2013 having this same campaign.

The new SLDR commercial is so much better than any other commercial that they have created in the recent past. Why is it better, because it's toned down and about the product. It doesn't need a bright yellow hat on celebrities to help promote the new shoes Sneds is wearing. Like I have said since I first saw and hit the SLDR, it's a step in the right direction. They are trending up....

you guys crack me up!! I just dont get why marketing bothers people!!!! I personally do not care how something is marketed , or what color it is. paint my face? if the product is strong , and fits me? sure, WHY NOT????

My money goes where the quality products are. whether its over the top marketing, or no marketing at all. if the quality is there, count me IIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Zach Heusser' timestamp='1380301987' post='7919979']

[/quote]
[/quote]

It ranked up there with the Nike staff being forced to use the Black Nike One balls. A pathetic gimmick and ploy for TV coverage.

The difference is that some of us will call out ALL companies when they are getting ridiculous. Others on this site (you know who you are!) will whore themselves out at the drop of a hat for a freebie. And the rest are either employed by that company or are protecting their "investment portfolio."

The TP line has the ability to be great. The question is whether some design or marketing idiot will be allowed to ruin it with garish colors, unneeded lines, and some stupid marketing scheme that will invariably involve a hashtag and asking you to like or follow something.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

[quote name='dave s 316' timestamp='1380312534' post='7920917']
you guys crack me up!! I just dont get why marketing bothers people!!!! I personally do not care how something is marketed , or what color it is. paint my face? if the product is strong , and fits me? sure, WHY NOT????

My money goes where the quality products are. whether its over the top marketing, or no marketing at all. if the quality is there, count me IIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

my goodness, thank you for this post. who honestly cares what commercials are on TV or how a company is doing what they're supposed to do, which is make money. try out whatever equipment you can and if it works for you and makes you play your best, buy it, if not, then don't. it's that plain and simple. let them do their jobs, they must have figured something out to sell as much equipment as they do.

Also, why is it that for some of you guys if it doesn't make your bag it's garbage? everyone has a different outlook on what they like and on what works/doesn't work. for me, the R1 I bought recently trumped everything else I tried, so I bought it. had it been the G25 or the covert, then I would have bought that. it isn't that difficult to ignore the marketing if you don't like it and focus on the product alone.

TM Aeroburner 10.5* Stiff
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 17* Stiff
Ping G25 20* Stiff
Titleist 712 AP1 4-AW w/ NS Pro 950GH
Titleist Vokey SM5 54*F and 60*K
Cleveland Classic HB 10 Milled Putter

[quote name='Michael79' timestamp='1380415245' post='7925497']
[i]Saw the new line...clean and amazing looking..photo shoot in Atlanta for 2014 product was very revealing..No pictures unfortunately..Conservative is a word i would use to describe the looks of the tp line..[/i]
[/quote] Is there a TP cavity back forged player's iron? I have read both yes and no on this thread.

[quote name='Michael79' timestamp='1380415245' post='7925497']
[i]Saw the new line...clean and amazing looking..photo shoot in Atlanta for 2014 product was very revealing..No pictures unfortunately..Conservative is a word i would use to describe the looks of the tp line..[/i]
[/quote]

I need to see something soon

Ping G430 Max 10K 9* w/Ventus Black 6X

BRNR Mini 13.5* w/Tensei Pro Orange 80TX
TSr3 18* w/Tensei AV Raw White 85TX

TP 08’ 3-PW w/MMT 125TX

Mg4 50*, 56*, 60* w/DG S400

Tour Spider V DB 
TP5X 24'

No one and I mean no one was told they " HAD " to wear the yellow bucket hats ......... It was done for charity .........

TaylorMade has partnered with the Monterey Peninsula Foundation for a hole-in-one #OneBucket challenge on the worldf-amous par-3, No. 17, at Pebble Beach. Any player who gets a hole-in-one on 17 Thursday, Friday or Saturday while wearing a #onebucket bucket hat will receive $50,000 toward a charity of their choice, while TaylorMade will donate an additional $50,000 to the Monterey Peninsula Foundation.

People on here just straight out say things that they have no proof on ........ Hence a lie !!!

[quote name='ProBowler' timestamp='1380473388' post='7927773']
No one and I mean no one was told they " HAD " to wear the yellow bucket hats ......... It was done for charity .........

TaylorMade has partnered with the Monterey Peninsula Foundation for a hole-in-one #OneBucket challenge on the worldf-amous par-3, No. 17, at Pebble Beach. Any player who gets a hole-in-one on 17 Thursday, Friday or Saturday while wearing a #onebucket bucket hat will receive $50,000 toward a charity of their choice, while TaylorMade will donate an additional $50,000 to the Monterey Peninsula Foundation.

People on here just straight out say things that they have no proof on ........ Hence a lie !!!
[/quote]

Pro thanks for setting the record straight. I was offer the hat when I went for a fitting but declined only because they did not have my size. I definitely would of worn it on rainy days marketing or not. I liked it.

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

[/quote]
You mean the same ones who say on every post "the reason I hate TM is because their marketing is based on lies" then 10 posts later say "we are not haters". Also the same crowd who in one post say "no amateur golfers are good enough to play blades", and in the next TM post about their newest GI iron, make fun of it, and call it trash because it "has a thick top line, side shovel sole and too much offser". Really sounds like the conservative vs liberal talk radio, and does nothing but derail a post.

Back on topic: I think if TM doesn't plan on releasing the TP line until next spring, they could make some fast cash if they released some cool new TP branded schwag within the next month or so. A lot of our better halves like to get us golf stuff, don't know what to buy, and are not dropping the $ to buy us new clubs. So things like TP branded: towels, divot tools, head covers, hats, shirts, toilet paper, cigar cases, lighters, cigar cutters, rangefinder cases, yardage books etc would bring a lot of interest

Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

This is from someone that was actually there.

[quote][color=#282828] couldn't believe how ruthless TMAG was to players (mostly ams). TMAG set up on the tee box of hole #17 on each day and forced the players to put on that horrible yellow yellow bucket hat. There were 3 or 4 Taylormade employes with boxes of the hat. They suggested the hat to the big names but they were forceful on the stars that carried TMAG bags like Carson Daly and Kenny G. They said "You need to put this hat on for this hole." - and there was no choice - they mostly put it on. It was a big camera hole and TMAG knew it and paid big money to get inside the ropes.[/color]

[color=#282828]Kenny G acted a bit miffed but put it on for his tee shot - then he couldn't get it off fast enough. That hole is a par three and by the time he got 50 feet off the tee box he stuffed it in his bag. Carson kept his on until the end of the hole.[/color]

[color=#282828]The TaylorMade employees were shameless. It was embarrassing. Some people in the gallery were shouting things like "Lose the hat" to the players.[/color][/quote]

[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1380475788' post='7927915']

[/quote]
You mean the same ones who say on every post "the reason I hate TM is because their marketing is based on lies" then 10 posts later say "we are not haters". Also the same crowd who in one post say "no amateur golfers are good enough to play blades", and in the next TM post about their newest GI iron, make fun of it, and call it trash because it "has a thick top line, side shovel sole and too much offser". Really sounds like the conservative vs liberal talk radio, and does nothing but derail a post.

Back on topic: I think if TM doesn't plan on releasing the TP line until next spring, they could make some fast cash if they released some cool new TP branded schwag within the next month or so. A lot of our better halves like to get us golf stuff, don't know what to buy, and are not dropping the $ to buy us new clubs. So things like TP branded: towels, divot tools, head covers, hats, shirts, toilet paper, cigar cases, lighters, cigar cutters, rangefinder cases, yardage books etc would bring a lot of interest
[/quote]

Any lie any time. Oh wait, that's Adams.

MP600
Cleveland Launcher (09) 15*
Cleveland TA7 2-iron DG S/L
Cleveland TA1 3-9
Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58
Cleveland Classic 2

Let's look at TMAG's releases for the last few years with an open mind and unbiased outlook. What one single club have they produced sine the original RBZ that has kept people "up at night". Name one single club that has not been highly scrutinized for whatever reason. Or that has been highly touted by the masses as the best of it's category.

Other companies have multiple releases that are generally considered a contender to make anyone's bag if they don't have "brand bias" one way or another.

AP2
X Forged
X Hot Fairways
X Forged
MD2
913D Drivers
G25

Since the original RBZ it seems to me and others that TMAG was taken some steps backwards. I think the SLDR is very good and could be added to the list above. I have done nothing but praise TMAG since the release of the SLDR, but between the RBZ and SLDR they have been lacking. Sorry that I am telling you this and you don't agree. Many others actually do agree with me.....

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1380476959' post='7927979']
Let's look at TMAG's releases for the last few years with an open mind and unbiased outlook. What one single club have they produced sine the original RBZ that has kept people "up at night". Name one single club that has not been highly scrutinized for whatever reason. Or that has been highly touted by the masses as the best of it's category.

Other companies have multiple releases that are generally considered a contender to make anyone's bag if they don't have "brand bias" one way or another.

AP2
X Forged
X Hot Fairways
X Forged
MD2
913D Drivers
G25

Since the original RBZ it seems to me and others that TMAG was taken some steps backwards. I think the SLDR is very good and could be added to the list above. I have done nothing but praise TMAG since the release of the SLDR, but between the RBZ and SLDR they have been lacking. Sorry that I am telling you this and you don't agree. Many others actually do agree with me.....
[/quote]
Rocketbladez have been a game changer for a lot of people. But like any club, what works with one person, may not work for someone else.

If people who didn't like a particular club would just say "tried it. Not for me" instead of the inflammatory remarks "it's a piece of junk made by a bunch of liars" they wouldn't provoke the 20 pages of posts that add absolutely nothing to the thread.

I will say, though, their marketing is genius. Quick releases of the GI market clubs as that market works best that way..., and drag out the release of the TP offerings so that market, which MUCH smaller is so elicited in anticipation that those are going to be big sellers for TM as well

Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

[quote name='Rebel420' timestamp='1380478409' post='7928059']
...If people who didn't like a particular club would just say "tried it. Not for me" instead of the inflammatory remarks "it's a piece of junk made by a bunch of liars" they wouldn't provoke the 20 pages of posts that add absolutely nothing to the thread...
[/quote]

If some people didn't react to their fanboy/employer's criticism like someone had just kicked their puppy, 10 of those 20 pages would disappear too. You act like the over the top sycophants aren't just as bad as those that criticize.

In many ways, the boot lickers are worse. The people with criticism often have legitimate complaints. But the fanboys are in it because they are pathetic followers, are on the OEM payroll, or are so obsessed with their collection or "investment portfolio" that they have blinders on.

TM has produced good product. But they have also produced some massive turds. That can also be said about every OEM out there. To expect everyone to just up and down like schoolchildren at recess is a little unrealistic.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

There is a SLDR TP listed for sale on the TMAG site right now ($499) it doesn't have any details... any ideas?

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

[quote name='Myherobobhope' timestamp='1380483914' post='7928355']
There is a SLDR TP listed for sale on the TMAG site right now ($499) it doesn't have any details... any ideas?
[/quote]
thats the normal head with a shaft upgrade. I heard rumours about a sub 400cc driver. I hope that these rumours are true

TM M2 9.5*- Matrix Studio tipped 0.5' X
TM RBZ 2 12.5* - Kuro Kage X
TM TP MC 2 iron bent to 16* - KBS Tour X
TM TP MB 3-PW - KBS Tour X
TM TP 54, 58 - KBS Tour
SC California Monterey
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/918863-mrcools-first-witb/page__p__7979983#entry7979983"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='mrcool3101' timestamp='1380485467' post='7928445']
[quote name='Myherobobhope' timestamp='1380483914' post='7928355']
[/quote]
thats the normal head with a shaft upgrade. I heard rumours about a sub 400cc driver. I hope that these rumours are true
[/quote]

That's what I figured... I'm hoping the TP logo starts to mean something again.

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

AP2
X Forged
X Hot Fairways
X Forged
MD2
913D Drivers
G25

[/quote]
Rocketbladez have been a game changer for a lot of people. But like any club, what works with one person, may not work for someone else.

If people who didn't like a particular club would just say "tried it. Not for me" instead of the inflammatory remarks "it's a piece of junk made by a bunch of liars" they wouldn't provoke the 20 pages of posts that add absolutely nothing to the thread.

I will say, though, their marketing is genius. Quick releases of the GI market clubs as that market works best that way..., and drag out the release of the TP offerings so that market, which MUCH smaller is so elicited in anticipation that those are going to be big sellers for TM as well
[/quote]

I think you have to consider the Stage 2 fairway/rescue are an improvement over the impressive RBZ line.

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

[quote name='2659edward' timestamp='1380488946' post='7928639']

AP2
X Forged
X Hot Fairways
X Forged
MD2
913D Drivers
G25

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you have to consider the Stage 2 fairway/rescue are an improvement over the impressive RBZ line.
[/quote]

I honestly wouldnt

Ping G430 Max 10K 9* w/Ventus Black 6X

BRNR Mini 13.5* w/Tensei Pro Orange 80TX
TSr3 18* w/Tensei AV Raw White 85TX

TP 08’ 3-PW w/MMT 125TX

Mg4 50*, 56*, 60* w/DG S400

Tour Spider V DB 
TP5X 24'