CBD OIL

2»

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU Members  12996WRX Points: 3,922Handicap: 5.0Posts: 12,996 Titanium Tees

On -, @bigred90gt said:

On -, @BIG STU said:

I have not tried it but want to---- The problem for me is I drive a truck for a living now and subject to random drug tests. Now I talked face to face with a medical review doctor on this. He explained to me that even with the laws and standards that CDB oil can contain a certain amount of THC and be legal for sale. He also told me some off the shelf stuff had been tested here in SC and contained more than the law allowed. Anyhow with all of that being said he told me that the test we take is so sensitive that the least little amount can make you test positive. Under Federal Law there is ZERO tolerance for that or other controlled substances. BTW We do as SOP a 7 panel drug screen as required again by Federal DOT law. So right now I can not afford to risk it

In my line of work, I am also required to take the same DOT 7 or 9 panel with expanded opiates. I understand the concern and would never buy mine from anywhere that did not provide independent lab results for confirmation of no THC.

BTW - all DOT testing uses standard cutoff limits. For THC, it is 50 ng/ml. Confirmation testing (performed only if initial sample showed positive/questionable) uses a much lower cutoff at (I believe) 15 ng/ml.

Another thing is that I do not trust these labs or review officers--- And yes I forgot they expanded it to 9 panels now because of the Opiate Epidemic. A friend of mine who was a driver tested positive for cannabis. He is as straight of an arrow as I know. He went immediately to his personal doctor and had a sample ran. He tested clean. He hired a lawyer and filed suit on the lab. Of course he lost his livelihood driving a truck. Took him 4 years and they finally settled out of court for a substantial amount. Actually he got another job turning wrenches on trucks. They also tested him for that job and he tested clean. He knew the owner of that shop so really he was not unemployed for a long length of time. The lab never acknowledged their mistake but the evidence of 2 passed tests within 30 days and his past of never testing positive the lab's lawyers backed off

Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana
    FW 7 woodTM V- Steel 21* Stock TM R
    Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan #2 Apex Shafts
    SW- Clevaland 588 56* Sensicore S-400
    LW Cleveland 588 60* Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Cameron Santa FE rusty as heck Bulls Eye Satin fluted shaft
    Bags- Old School Burton mini staff non logo or Jones Classic

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • skygod987skygod987 Northern IllinoisMembers  77WRX Points: 61Handicap: 8.1Posts: 77 Fairways

That’s scary. I get regular randoms and the false positive stories are terrifying. I’m a public servant and would be ruined.

Posted:
  • bigred90gtbigred90gt Lefty Boomers  4926WRX Points: 637Posts: 4,926 Titanium Tees

On -, @skygod987 said:

That’s scary. I get regular randoms and the false positive stories are terrifying. I’m a public servant and would be ruined.

I know that feeling. I am in a very small market in the subsea oil and gas industry (literally, there are 3 manufacturers that make our products in the US). Word spreads very quickly through this business and I would be screwed.

I occasionally buy my own drug test kits just for peace of mind. The home test kits have the same cutoff levels as DOT tests.

Posted:
  • jonesry09jonesry09 Excelsior, MNMembers  83WRX Points: 49Handicap: 9.9Posts: 83 Fairways

I used it for some travel/crowd anxiety I was having. Whether it was placebo affect of the actual product I don't know, however I felt way more relaxed/calm. It made traveling with my family a lot less stressful.

Posted:
  • NegncicNegncic Members  103WRX Points: 67Posts: 103 Fairways

I was a skeptic, but I bought a 3,000 mg bottle of the tincture to help with my tendinitis and pain in my hands. After using the entire bottle, I noticed no improvement. Skepticism confirmed. I was given a tub of “muscle rub” from Trulieve and within 2 days the pain in my fingers and hands was gone and the tendinitis pain was greatly reduced. What?? Why did this happen? Was the Tincture “watered” down? Was the Trulieve muscle rub solely responsible? Did it take a while for The tincture to work? Did I heal on my own? I don’t really know. But I am not complaining.

Posted:
  • MountainGoatMountainGoat Mid-MarylandMembers  2712WRX Points: 1,287Posts: 2,712 Titanium Tees

On -, @Negncic said:

I was a skeptic, but I bought a 3,000 mg bottle of the tincture to help with my tendinitis and pain in my hands. After using the entire bottle, I noticed no improvement. Skepticism confirmed. I was given a tub of “muscle rub” from Trulieve and within 2 days the pain in my fingers and hands was gone and the tendinitis pain was greatly reduced. What?? Why did this happen? Was the Tincture “watered” down? Was the Trulieve muscle rub solely responsible? Did it take a while for The tincture to work? Did I heal on my own? I don’t really know. But I am not complaining.

Look on the list of Trulieve ingredients as see if it also contains trolamine salicylate. If it does, I know your answer.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • NegncicNegncic Members  103WRX Points: 67Posts: 103 Fairways

On -, @MountainGoat said:

On -, @Negncic said:

Look on the list of Trulieve ingredients as see if it also contains trolamine salicylate. If it does, I know your answer.

It does not contain Trolamine Salicylate. I started using Aspercreme with no relief. Then I went to an Orthopedist and was prescribed Diclofenac. Started with the topical then went to the pill. Little to no relief with that.

Posted:
  • ganjalandganjaland Members  2WRX Points: 5Posts: 2 Starters

Who can recommend to me the best product among those in the list on this site?

Posted:
  • ganjalandganjaland Members  2WRX Points: 5Posts: 2 Starters

Has anyone sampled the various product mentioned here, and can they tell which one is the best?

Posted:
  • JCass_MONEYJCass_MONEY Members  4WRX Points: 10Handicap: 13Posts: 4 Starters

Personally never found CBD to have any effects whatsoever on me. But I know a number of people who seem to really find positive benefits from taking it orally. I have not heard any experiences with negative side effects, so it seems CBD oil is a safe alternative to try. Hopefully you can find the relief you are looking for.

Posted:
  • rich_s2rich_s2 wisconsinMembers  1009WRX Points: 791Handicap: 1.6Posts: 1,009 Platinum Tees

100% miracle cure.my wife and I both struggled. Every morning when we woke up was a disaster. Ever since putting CBD oil in our humidifier, our dogs stopped pooping in the house. Thanks CBD oil

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members  12996WRX Points: 3,922Handicap: 5.0Posts: 12,996 Titanium Tees
    Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana
    FW 7 woodTM V- Steel 21* Stock TM R
    Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan #2 Apex Shafts
    SW- Clevaland 588 56* Sensicore S-400
    LW Cleveland 588 60* Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Cameron Santa FE rusty as heck Bulls Eye Satin fluted shaft
    Bags- Old School Burton mini staff non logo or Jones Classic

• ricardosricardos Members  7WRX Points: 10Posts: 7 Bunkers

I use oil from CBD Berkshire - started with 1 drop 3x a day, and now up to 2 drops. You can purchase more CBD flowers in https://berkshirecbd.com

Posted:
    Post edited by ricardos on
  • HackDaddy360HackDaddy360 VP of Dadding Members  129WRX Points: 83Posts: 129 Fairways

I use various CBD oils for my back/neck and shoulders and some high dose stuff for my right arm if I play a bunch of tennis (singles) and then want to get back on the course.

some high dose CDB also works wonders on your knees if they have any issues post round - or if you’re like me they hurt from a lifetime of playing sports and then getting a bit older, further out of shape from sitting at a desk, etc.

that’s a long way of saying that yes, CBD works for me. As does Tincture if things are really bad - that stuff is pretty strong.

lastly - I don’t buy the recent warnings about CBD. Buy quality stuff, use it - feel better. That’s my experience.

Posted:
  • sharpe1985sharpe1985 Members  1WRX Points: 7Posts: 1 Starters

interesting story

I also started to try cbd and effect was awesome

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.