Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

I took my 8i...and went to the area behind the garage,and hit about a dozen ...not too bad for an old geezer either !

I was happy with the results. There is an area about 170 yards to the woods,and it is part of the yard that is kept mowed.

No worry about reaching the woods and it was a nice morning ! Drove past the course yesterday and the gates are up,and

not a human in sight ! Sorts sad really.

must have been a big happening two years or so to make all of us leave facebook around the same time !

I bailed out around then,and a few months later my better half did the same. Way too much garbage. Never did

figure out which young worker there came to the conclusion that i may know people from Iran,Iraq,Egypt, and other

far flung places. I had enough and got away from it.

• Like 3

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Well hardly no one showed up for the shootout this AM. Our bunch and 2 others teed off in a 6 some all of us on separate carts as mandated. Ended up playing a $10 Round Robin. Tough comp I ended up making a 5 ft birdie putt on the last hole to break even for the day.

• Like 4

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

Am finding that over the years of being a blue collar tradesman I have collected what amounts to three complete sets of mechanics hand tools, as well as various other types of tools, in duplicate, triplicate, and in some cases, quadruplicate.

oh dear.

• Like 3
Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

If you are anything like me you never throw anything away. When we moved from our large block around 11 years ago to the small town house DW insisted Inhave a clean out so I gave away heaps of saved stuff, suffice to say up this day I am still finding I could use some of it as I am a dedicated home maintenance guy. Now once again but with a slight difference we have a large shed, I have built up a good stock, another good point is son who never has shown interest in the past is now a dedicated tool purchaser and also loves the home maintenance stuff. Never throw anything away, we have a line trimmer that has stopped working, so I have taken it apart and saved all the screws, nuts and bolts, the primer bulb has been fitted to our leaf blower which required a new one so some money saved. DW thinks I have a screw loose.

• Like 4

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Good to see all you fine gents are taking care of yourselves. If everyone does that, we will be ok.

Definitely gut check time in the next two weeks. Hope we can all be supportive of each other and maintain a positive vibe.

Tell ya, just getting outside was nice today. Got to lay in the grass in the sun for a few.

This tree caught my eye ; )

2KR8N0RXZD77.jpeg

• Like 4

Tonight 6.45pm we received our third home delivery from the supermarket. We have read about these deliveries in the past and some of the reviews have been horrific. The most common complaint was about the items substituted if the item ordered was not in stock, but as we have found all it takes is a note to your personal shopper telling them to not substitute any item that is out, so easy if you bother to read the site instructions. When you place the order you are given the days available, when you pick a day you are then given a three to five hour window during which your items will be delivered, ours have always been within the time slot.

The bags of food etc were dropped at the front door, a photograph taken and off they go, less than two minutes total. The items were exactly as ordered, vegetables were first class, meat good quality.

So in conclusion the feed back we have given is 100% for everything, if this is the normal standard of service, taking into account the vastly increase in demand during this crisis, I cannot see what the complaints are about, the site was difficult for DW to negotiate the first time but once you have used it the problems disappear if you take notice it how it works.

Everyone does seem to be taking this seriously and providing the required services for us us farts, we thank them for their dedication and hard work.

• Like 4

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Wow, that’s lovely. I think the tree I posted is an apple blossom. I was in Prospect Park in Brooklyn and most of them blossom in that pinkish white.

The Brooklyn Botanical gardens has a great variety of cherry blossoms and a fantastic cherry blossom festival which is unfortunately closed this year, but here is a pic...

1BCCE2GHOXSB.jpeg

• Like 4

Oh trust me how well I know that--- I have a Mac Tools Maximizer top and bottom boxes in the storage unit across the street full of tools--- The lock on those boxes have not been turned in 7 years--- I have 2 Craftsman top and bottom boxes full of stuff in the shop out back. I cleaned out my big Mack truck last week since I retired and it is now assigned to another driver. Some one quipped that I had darn near enough stuff in it to overhaul it. I did put those tools in the slope nosed CHX Mack automatic I drive now 1 or 2 days a week. I need to have a tool sale but like you know no one wants to give you jack for the stuff

• Like 3

My tools get used regularly, we always like to change the house in some way and as we have moved several times since being married there has always been something to do. Latest one is finished but they are taking their sweet time delivering our furniture that has almost been paid for, they keep putting back the delivery date but I cannot see why because it was supposed to be in transit in a boat over a month ago. Phoned this week and it had been put back another 4 weeks, getting a tiny bit annoyed.

• Like 3

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

We were talking today about how fortunate we are living in Australia, DW has a cousin in the UK 85 and looking to have shopping delivered, when she booked online she was told there were 59000 in the queue before her, after 3 days of trying and logging on to several different stores she is no closer to having goods delivered. In the UK apparently there is no such thing as a group of people requiring some sort of special delivery. Our own supermarkets have it down to a fine art. We know this all comes from our local store so when it is over we will be visiting to express our thanks, we are given a dedicated personal shopper who has been excellent, the quality of vegetables and salads etc has been first class. We are blessed with where we live.

• Like 3

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Well Tol I have as many tools as I do golf clubs and I am not planning in this stage of life to work as hard as to use all of them

• Like 3

The weather was fantastic today. high 50s low 60s, clear, with just enough clouds to not make the sun overbearing. perfect golf weather..................................

• Like 2
Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

One of the co owners of my new course made this crack the other day. " I got hungry wanting pop corn when Stu was practicing outside with his gold whip because it sounded like pop corn" But seriously between me being out of a truck for now and exercising with that thing everyday and either hitting balls or playing I am losing weight and getting more limber. I am also walking some about 3 to 5 holes at the time. Saturday we were playing and I started hooking the snot out of the hybrids. Now those hybrids have softer shafts and I knew when I set them up when the time would come to put them away. After my second hook with the 19* the next time the opportunity presented itself I pulled my blade 3 iron and pured it. Told my bud yep I am turning again. Went home and put the hybrids in my old mans bag which has the graphite shafted KZGs and put my trusty old V-steel 7 wood in. Man I hit that thing good Sunday and yesterday. Talk about energy going through the roof!! Early I walked 3 holes with my 8 club set up and was invited to play with a couple of the guys. Went to the car and got the signature set played 18. Came home and worked in the yard blowing and raking leaves bagged 9 bags. Gotta go walk the little man in a few then supposed to play this AM

• Like 4

If you're out there Wrigs, I miss seeing you on here, hope everything is ok out the Pittsburgh way.

So strange with the Masters not happening this week, and the Open cancelled till next year. Living 45 minutes from the Memorial, I've been wondering about it too, and I'm pretty sure it's bound to be next, even though it's not scheduled to start until June 4th. Better safe than sorry.

DW and I have been cleaning up the back yard, it now looks as nice as the living room. Fence people were to be here this week, but that has been postponed of course. Anyway, she will apply for medicare part B today as the road to retirement gets paved further...

• Like 4

Back when I was still trucking, most of the loads I took out to Calif, Oregon and Washington were loads of medical supplies.

The company we were hauling these supplies for was called Covidian. I never gave that company name a second thought.

About 2 years or so ago Covidian was bought by Cardinal Health and the Covidian name was dropped.

Now I find myself ruminating about that name and why the company called itself "Covidian". I can still remember the

various places I hauled these loads to. These loads were not "hot" back when I was hauling them but I imagine they are

now!

• Like 3

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

We purchased our fence parts several months ago and they have been gathering dust in the shed ever since. Started clearing last Saturday and finished the last section yesterday. As usual things never go as they are supposed to and a short section caused major problems. Lost it slightly dropped everything on the grass and picked it up again the next day when the temper had cooled. Looking good and only the clean up to do.

Doctors today, first time out in four weeks, car battery was flat, jump started then kept the engine running most of the time we were parked, don’t know if the battery is stuffed, shall see next week when we try it again. Received instructions for the medication today for my recent immune deficiency. Reducing strength over the next nine months, any less time and it will return, at least we are in a country where we can get good medical attention. Over the next several days, through all of Easter the police are setting up road blocks, anyone travelling without a legitimate reason and holiday is not one of then will be fined on the spot $1,600, several already happened to those who think they are immune or the law does not pertain to them. Expensive lessson. One family has been fined over $6,000 because their teenage son keeps breaking the new restrictions, next time the fine will be $12,000 and the boy will go to a young offenders facility. The stupidity of some young folk makes me shake my head.

News from down under on Wednesday evening, 9.44pm. Stay safe Grillers.

• Like 3

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Doctors today, first time out in four weeks, car battery was flat, jump started then kept the engine running most of the time we were parked, don’t know if the battery is stuffed, shall see next week when we try it again. Received instructions for the medication today for my recent immune deficiency. Reducing strength over the next nine months, any less time and it will return, at least we are in a country where we can get good medical attention. Over the next several days, through all of Easter the police are setting up road blocks, anyone travelling without a legitimate reason and holiday is not one of then will be fined on the spot $1,600, several already happened to those who think they are immune or the law does not pertain to them. Expensive lesson. One family has been fined over $6,000 because their teenage son keeps breaking the new restrictions, next time the fine will be $12,000 and the boy will go to a young offenders facility. The stupidity of some young folk makes me shake my head.Why do they keep paying the boy's fines? He probably should have been sent to the offenders facility after the second infraction! And they wonder why we have problems with some of our young people... NO consequences!

• Like 3

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

No shipping charge, and on sale to boot, home Booze delivery. The greatest thing since sticky stamps. I now officially have enough Vodka to fill a pool. Hanging with the house just got easier.

• Like 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

We also have free home delivery unless you want to specify a date then it’s $7, but that is cheaper than the car fuel to pick it up and the extra time can be used to sample more grog. They have put limits on what you can order, don’t think it will bother us because it is two bottles of spirits a day and twelve bottles of wine a day. We are well and truly topped up and good for the next several weeks.??????????

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Only if you like vodka!

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Jeez Louise... What are they trying to do; replace a pandemic with alcoholism?

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

It pays to be a senior these days; literally.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

We're under stay at home orders such as they may be here..............but getting out for a round of golf is considered AOK as long as

everyone maintains social distancing and behaves themselves.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

We only buy a dozen bottles because it is cheaper with the free delivery, like a tipple maybe once twice a week but recently the urge has been there to drink to oblivion. Not done that yet, go to bed with a cup of tea instead. I know of some even though there is not even the slightest hint of a booze deficit, hoarding up to 200 bottles of wine and 50 cartons of beer. All through this we have just purchased our normal weekly shopping and found no problem having enough to stuff ourselves full every day, we have always had a good pantry and top it up as it is used, anything runs out use the brain to find an alternative meal.

the statistics in Australia, the panic buying that has caused all the empty shelves has only been done by 6% of the normal shopping population.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)