2024 The Memorial Tournament WITB Pics & New Titleist GT woods ×

Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Very cool that evnroll now has the putter market pretty much dominated, at least when you take SG18 stats into account. Of course the putter won't be the best for everybody (and yeah it's really pricey) but now after 3 tests in a row and they are on top? Unless MGS is purposely manipulating data, this is some pretty profound results.

I've always liked mallets, but the ER2 has my eye. I'm praying PGA tour ss gets the lefty models in or else I will be having a very high (temporary) credit card bill in a few months...

Very cool that evnroll now has the putter market pretty much dominated, at least when you take SG18 stats into account. Of course the putter won't be the best for everybody (and yeah it's really pricey) but now after 3 tests in a row and they are on top? Unless MGS is purposely manipulating data, this is some pretty profound results.

I've always liked mallets, but the ER2 has my eye. I'm praying PGA tour ss gets the lefty models in or else I will be having a very high (temporary) credit card bill in a few months...

I see your playing the Ketsch. The ER2 is the putter that displaced my Ketsch which I thought would be in the bag for a long time.

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,23.5,28.5 Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

I see your playing the Ketsch. The ER2 is the putter that displaced my Ketsch which I thought would be in the bag for a long time.

How did it feel going from big mallet to blade? I can't help but want to try an ER2 because of it's top notch performance ratings, but ER7 and ER6 seem like they'd be more my style.

How did it feel going from big mallet to blade? I can't help but want to try an ER2 because of it's top notch performance ratings, but ER7 and ER6 seem like they'd be more my style.

I really liked the ER2 but ended up ordering the ER5 last week as I'm a big fan of that look. They have done an excellent job at making some great looking putters.

Cobra LTD X

Titleist TSi2 3W

PXG Hybrid 17/22

Srixon ZX5 5 iron

Srixon ZX7  6-PW

Ping Glide Wedges 2.0 50/54/58

Mizuno M Craft I or IV

I really liked the ER2 but ended up ordering the ER5 last week as I'm a big fan of that look. They have done an excellent job at making some great looking putters.

I wasn't a fan of the ER5 sound. Sounds much more high pitched, like a 'ting' and less of a thud. Reminds me of the odyssey saber that my buddy places. Very metallic and unpleasant to my ear. For something I'm going to hit 30+ times a round, I'd like to enjoy it's sound along with its performance.

I finally was able to get my er2 to the putting green, and even tho it was 45 degrees outside with a 15-20 mph wind, I was able to get a little feedback....until my hands went numb that is.

Feel- the feel is good, but you can tell when you miss the sweet spot as that feels a bit more harsh...or less solid. A center strike is very solid and feels fantastic....this could also be amplified by the weather conditions.

Performance- this also seemed to be good as well, as my off center hits still traveled relatively close to the same distance as my center strikes. Take this with a grain of salt, due to the weather conditions outside at the time.

Looks- personally, I think this putter looks fantastic....keep in mind, im coming from an Odyssey backstryke blade, so my standard of how good a putter looks, has been a little low the last few years. It is easy to line up for a blade Putter and looks really good to the eye behind the ball. I did do a little paint fill on the two dots on the top line and made them white as well as it seems to help with my alignment.

I do believe I'm going to wind up switching out the grip to a superstroke 2.0, as I'm not real big on back weighted putters. I do believe the stock grip has a 30 gram back weight in it which would make the grip weigh in somewhere around 90 grams. My er2 is a 385 gram head, but coming from a putter that a golf buddy liked to call "the hammer of Thor", that still feels a little light with the current grip.....yes I know I'm weird.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with it so far. I still need to get it out on a warmer day where I can really focus on the feel and distance control. I do have a two-man shamble tournament coming up this next weekend, so I need to really get this thing dialed in before that as my buddy and I have win it the last two out of three years.

PING G430 LST 9* 
Srixon 13.5* 
Adams LS 19* 
Srixon ZX7/ZX5 Nippon Tour 125s
Odyssey Backstryke blade 
PING/Cleveland 54* 58*

I already own the er2 but just purchased the er7. It should be here Wednesday. I plan to keep both as I love the er2 but used to game and love a Rife Barbados so the er7 was too tempting to resist. I'll reiterate that Travis was top notch to work with, evnroll has outstanding customer service.

Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x

I wasn't a fan of the ER5 sound. Sounds much more high pitched, like a 'ting' and less of a thud. Reminds me of the odyssey saber that my buddy places. Very metallic and unpleasant to my ear. For something I'm going to hit 30+ times a round, I'd like to enjoy it's sound along with its performance.

For what it's worth, Travis told me they fixed the sound issue on the er5 by adding steel inside the "wings."

Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x

Yeah please update on the ER5 sound, because the sound from Crossfield's video was horrendous.

Can anybody speculate as to why the ER2 seems to be the best performing putter in all tests? I figure it's slightly less forgiving than something like ER5/6/7 so those higher HC testers would hole more putts using that than a blade, albeit a slightly larger one.

Yeah please update on the ER5 sound, because the sound from Crossfield's video was horrendous.

Can anybody speculate as to why the ER2 seems to be the best performing putter in all tests? I figure it's slightly less forgiving than something like ER5/6/7 so those higher HC testers would hole more putts using that than a blade, albeit a slightly larger one.

I just got the ER5. The ting sound is definitely muted. There still is a slight ting but nothing like it was previously.

I just got the ER5. The ting sound is definitely muted. There still is a slight ting but nothing like it was previously.

Cool. I'm not super concerned, they offer a 7 day full money back policy, so if I buy any of these putters and am not satisfied, Travis said no questions asked they take it back (obviously in 100% perfect condition). I may end up buying 3 or 4 and getting fit, then returning the ones I don't get on with as well. PGATSS is the only place near me with a SAM machine, and odds of them carrying all of the lefty models are slim to none.

I had the Ketsch Mid and the Ping Vault Bergen. The ER2 is just so much more solid feeling.

Titleist TSR 2  9°

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping PLD DS72 

I wanted to point out to everyone that (as of Thursday) Evnroll switched their grip from the Winn 1.18 and 30g counterweight in the butt of the shaft to Just a heavier (118g or so) rubber grip with no counterweight. I don't have a comparison model to give you at the moment but he said it was made by the same company that makes superstroke and that it's rubber, rather than the lighter material used in the Winn 1.18. They also have 2 other thinner putter grip models available either now or coming soon.

Can someone with an ER1 and someone with an ER2 please measure the "width" of the putters? i mean along the sole, from face edge to back edge. i'd like to know how much wider the ER2 is compared to the ER1 and how different the ER1 may be compared to my current blade

I'm meant to put them here but I posted some pics of my new ER2 alongside my Odyssey 1W. They are in he fitting thread. There is a link a little ways up.

Not sure if it helps but FYI.

thanks. i ask because i like to use a kids sized 5c jordan shoe as my putter head cover and want to figure out if the er2 fits before taking the plunge. i'm 99% certain the ER1 standard blade would fit

Now I am not trying to judge. I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. You are choosing a putter based on a sneaker that you use as a head cover?

Forget that, I'll judge. Stupid enough using a shoe as a club cover, but choosing which putter you use based on what would fit in it... Stupidier as TM would say

Can someone with an ER1 and someone with an ER2 please measure the "width" of the putters? i mean along the sole, from face edge to back edge. i'd like to know how much wider the ER2 is compared to the ER1 and how different the ER1 may be compared to my current blade

I'm meant to put them here but I posted some pics of my new ER2 alongside my Odyssey 1W. They are in he fitting thread. There is a link a little ways up.

Not sure if it helps but FYI.

thanks. i ask because i like to use a kids sized 5c jordan shoe as my putter head cover and want to figure out if the er2 fits before taking the plunge. i'm 99% certain the ER1 standard blade would fit

Now I am not trying to judge. I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. You are choosing a putter based on a sneaker that you use as a head cover?

Forget that, I'll judge. Stupid enough using a shoe as a club cover, but choosing which putter you use based on what would fit in it... Stupidier as TM would say

Ever consider maybe there's a sentimental reason or something as the reason why he uses a shoe?

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

ER2 was supposed to be delivered today but required a signature. Wife was working from home and didn't answer the door :angry22: . Have to wait until tomorrow to pick up from FedEx store.

I ordered one recently and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow for me. Shows indirect signature required so I wasn't quite sure what that meant but I guess I better answer the door tomorrow (I work from home).

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

ER2 was supposed to be delivered today but required a signature. Wife was working from home and didn't answer the door :angry22: . Have to wait until tomorrow to pick up from FedEx store.

Have you ever thought about getting rid of her? :)

Titleist TSR 2  9°

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping PLD DS72