2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Christmas Comes Early! Visit Callaway Golf in Carlsbad with GolfWRX! Enter here!

HipCheck

Dave Clark

Louisville Kentucky

Handicap - 12

Goals for 2017 - I would really like to improve my driving statistics (accuracy & distance), optimize my ball flight, improve my accuracy from inside 150 yards and set a new career low score for me (currently 77).

Why do I want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - I bought and got fit for Apex irons in November 2015. I broke 80 twice this year and tied my all time low round. I believe that If I was able to get custom fit for a driver, 3 wood and hybrids that I could surely make the kind of accuracy & distance improvements needed to break 80 much more often. It would also be awesome to get fit for a ball that might fit my game better. The killer bonus would be getting an insider tour of the Callaway center and meet the team responsible for these great products and my solid improvement this past year!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ​Current USGA handicap: +0.8
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017: To play well enough and consistently enough to compete for wins in local and regional tournaments.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: I have never had a complete bag fitting and I think it would help me get a more consistent result from my game. I am a mechanical engineer technologist and I have always wanted to tour a club manufacturer's facility, especially Callaway. Callaway has always been a company I respect and look to for innovation. Plus, my birthday is December 11th, so it would be a perfect gift! ;-)

• Current USGA handicap - +0.7

• State the goals for your golf game in 2017 - Make it into the top 16 of match play in my State Amateur.

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - I think this would be one of the greatest opportunity ever for my golf game. I think with the help of Callaway properly fitting my equipment and helping me identify what clubs I should actually be playing, I could take my game to the next level. I currently just play the hottest thing going with regards to my driver and 3w, but have never been properly fit. It would be great to have the confidence that I am playing the right equipment fit by one of the world leaders in golf.

Thanks for the opportunity.

• Current USGA handicap
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf

My current USGA Handicap is 2.1

My 2017 Golf Goals are large. I would like to get my golf game back to the place it was before I was injured and then retired in the line of duty as a police officer. Before my injury my handicap was a +4.2. I played a lot of competitive golf back then and had qualified for the World Police and Fire Games after winning gold in the Western States games. My injury prevented me from being able to play. Now that my knee is relatively stable, I would like to start playing competitive golf again. The goals are to

1. Win the Arizona Amatuer

2. Qualify for the US Open

3. Win the golf medal in the World Police and Fire Games which will be held in either Sand Diego or Los Angeles this year.

4. Win the Sierra Vista Open

5. Have a tournament scoring average of 70 or better.

I would like to attend this opportunity at Callaway because of their relentless pursuit of technological advances. I am at a point in my life where ego no longer matters. I am only interested in what will make me a better golfer and I thoroughly believe that Callaway is a company that could help me achieve my goals. I love talking golf tech, and having a chance to interact and pick the brains of these guys would be a lot of fun. Since I live in Phoenix, the trip would be an easy one.

Chris Herrbach

Director of Golf - American Heroes Foundation

WITB:
Driver: Ping G430 LST 
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM Titanium @14.25* 
Hybrid: PING G425
Irons: PING i230 4-PW 
Wedges: GW - PING Glide 3.0 50, SW Mizuno T22 54*, LW Indi TT 60*
Putter: LAB Golf LINK with Stability Tour Black shaft.

NCGA Handicap +1 Golf instructor and college coach

Goals

My children are older now and I'm in a great spot work wise. Because of this I've got more time for myslelf. I would love to start working hard on my game and competing a bit.

Why do I want to go to Callaway and get fit

I have been an equipment junkie and loyal TM player for over 20 years. That being said I've been intrigued and had my eye on Callaway ever since they raised their sails on the pirate ship. I would love to have the opportunity to see if Callaway golf can help improve my game and beat my current gear.

I would also like to meet Harry in person and see my old friend Sean ?

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

• Current USGA handicap

​7.0

​Lower my handicap and play more consistently in tournaments

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf

​I am a firm believer that shafts and clubs can be optimized for the individual. I have never been fitted properly and would welcome the opportunity. I would also really like to see the center and interact with the Callaway team.

Ping G425 LST 9 Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec
Ping G425 LST 3 wood KBS TD Cat 4 
G 410 17 Hybrid KBS Proto 75X
PXG Gen2 0311T MMT 80
Vokey SM6 48F-50F-58L
Lajosi DD201

USGA index:

Goals:

My goal for 2017 is to bring my handicap down to single digits. Part of that goal is finding a swing I can be consistent with and sticking with it.

Why do I want to go and be fit at Callaway?

I love Callaway products and have been using them since I started playing golf about 6 years ago. I currently play the GBB driver, XR 3 wood, X2 Hot hybrid, MD3 wedge, Odyssey Black Series putter, and Chrome soft balls. I think the company is heading in the right direction so much so that I bought some stock earlier this year! I haven't been fit for clubs since my first set of irons 6 years ago and as you can imagine my swing has changed very much. I would love to get fit for a set of Callaway irons and can't think of a better place to be fit for clubs than the Callaway Performance Center in Carlsbad! I also have a newborn at home and the possibility of doing something like this on my own is pretty much non-existent.

Current USGA handicap:

Goals for my golf game in 2017:

Consistently shoot scores that would lower my average/handicap to below par and reach my full potential as a golfer. I want to take the next step in my golfing progression in 2017 and I feel like this is the opportunity that will propel me forward into a more consistent golf game and lower scores in competition and tournaments.

Why I want to attend the event:

I've tried many different brands of golf clubs in my bag throughout the years but I would finally like to definitively know which clubs are the best fit for my game. Right now only my irons are fit to my swing and, as a result, are my most consistent clubs, so it would be good to figure out the proper gaps for my clubs, as well as finding the right combination of woods and driver adjustments/shaft combinations that would compliment my natural distance and allow me to attack the course more effectively by hitting more fairways and being closer to the flag on approach shots. Lastly I've always thought highly of Callaway and their equipment and would love to share my experience with other people so they would know why Callaway Golf is the best fit for their game. Thanks so much for the opportunity Callaway!

In a post below, include:

• ​Current USGA handicap (or average 18 holes score)

----

USGA index:

Goals:

I want to play at a higher level more consistently. I want to be able to do this in uncomfortable situations. I need to improve my 130-170 yard shots, I work too hard to get up and down from there too often. My main goal is to have no weaknesses. No band-aids. Get better with my strengths and make my weak areas stronger.

Why do I want to go and be fit at Callaway?:

To make sure that my equipment is perfect for my swing so there are no excuses. I work too hard on my game. I want my equipment to be an after thought. To know for sure I've done everything I can to put myself in the right position to succeed.

This is such a cool, exciting opportunity. Thanks!!

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

• ​Current USGA handicap 3.3
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 I have several issues for 2017 that I need to resolve. I am currently playing Dynamic Gold in my irons and need to be fit for irons again. After reading quite a bit about spin loft and being told during instruction I need more stiffness in iron shafts I feel I am losing strokes and consistency. Having worked with custom fitters in the past my current set of irons is off the rack. I enjoyed trying several of Callaway's irons I had a chance to play during a round of golf. I also need a wedge fitting and currently love my 60 pm grind.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf I can remember the initial launch of Big Bertha and have been a fan of the company and products ever since then. I am also a huge Phil fan and have played Callaway products for years with great results. Probably the main reason is the people behind the company. In general their drive and design while seemingly doing their best at making golf fun is the best reason I can think of for wanting to enjoy the experience.

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

• Current USGA handicap

No USGA cap, but currently shoot low 90s-high 80s (I'm a hacker)

Goal for 2017 is to play more and hit 3 more GIRs per round on average. More importantly tighten up the missed greens to where I have a reasonable chance to get up and down. Too many of my misses wind up in places where getting the ball on the green and keeping it there is a reasonable outcome.

As for why, for a long time, I was an all Callaway bag goiing back to the X-12s. These days, although I still bag the woods, hybrids, and wedges, my bag is more diverse. But I've always thought one day I'd be back when something demonstratably better comes along so it's a great chance to explore it. With the Steelheads, there's a feeling of full circle nostalgia.

And at heart I'm a Silicon Valley tech guy, and being in product management I'd love to be able to ask their questions about their product introduction process, how they make market and design decisions, and all of that stuff that from a distance mirrors what I do and how it's similar, how it's different, and how I'm totally off base. Hopefully some of it can be shared.

Oh, and I've got some PTO saved up that I'd like to use a portion of for something besides the honey do list :nea:

Current USGA handicap: 8.5

State the goals for your golf game in 2017: Eliminate the score-killing blow up holes and advance to the match play of the state amateur.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: Have always been intrigued by Callaways offerings but have not gamed any of their sticks since my very first purchased set of irons in the X20s. The woods in particular have caught my eye for the past few seasons and there is no better way to see what works than at the Carlsbad headquarters!

Hello and thank you for this wonderful opportunity to experience a world class golf experience!!!

I am more than ready and willing to achieve my 2017 golf goals and bring my game up to a world class completion level! I know with the help of Callaway and this experience, I can achieve all my dreams!

Current USGA Handicap: My current USGA handicap is 1.9

Goals for 2017:

One of my golf goals for 2017 is to bring my handicap down to scratch and better!

I also plan on bringing my golf fitness state to a new level to be able to compete on a regular basis.

My ultimate goal for 2017 is to qualify for the USGA amateur events including the US am, Public Links, and Mid Am.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf:

Why would I want to attend such an opportunity ?? There are more reasons than I can list and the excitement I feel even writing this is off the charts!!

Callaway's cutting edge technology with its equipment and the expertise of its staff are at the forefront of the golf industry. They are dedicated to the game, industry and all levels of golfer from the beginner up to the PGA tour player. That's what makes their products and brand so desirable.

I know this type of fitting and testing is normally reserved for top level amateur and professional tour players. Being a self described "Gear Head" myself, I can imagine being like a kid in a candy store being able to test prototype golf equipment, shafts, balls, putters and the like! I love talking and researching golf equipment, I constantly try new equipment from other manufacturers and build golf clubs for myself from time to time. I could spend days testing if I had the opportunity and would do this for a living if I could! !!! What a dream come true it would be. I know after having tried tons of golf equipment that a professional fitting in this environment along with the callaway equipment would ultimately bring my game up to the next level and help me get to the USGA events!

All of this along with having the opportunity to go to California, play golf in the December month! ( normally not done since I reside in NY and we have a short season to say the least!!) , be able to post my thoughts and equipment testing findings, and get to know all the WRX members on the experience would be AWESOME!

thanks for the opportunity and I really hope to attend!

Current USGA handicap

State the goals for your golf game in 2017

#1 on my list is get fit for the first time ever. I have always done this on my own.

Develop consistency in my game. I need to get away from this level par to mid 80’s game.

Get a consistent bag – it’s a “mutt” golf bag! I currently have 7 different club manufacturers in my bag.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf

Because my passion for the game of golf has reached the point where I want to experience everything it has to offer. I go to events, play everywhere I can, try new products, read constantly and do everything I can to be around the game. This is definitely part of what I would like to experience in my golf-life!

USGA index:

Goals:

Lower my index and stay there consistently, maximizing my distance potential with my swing speed, improve my average putts/round.

Was fortunate enough to get fitted at Nike Golf The OVEN, custom made one off putters from David Franklin, custom grind wedges from Mike Taylor. I understand how important it is to have people that are passionate about what they do working one on one with a player, the cool factor of seeing and experiencing behind the scene is a given.

Knowing that there will be no more new Nike clubs coming out is a scary thought for the club ho in me, maybe Callaway can change all that for me?

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

Current USGA handicap: Was 5.6 at the end of 2014. I recently started playing again and have 3 rounds (87, 84 and 74) in September and October.

Goals for my golf game in 2017: I want to play at least 40 rounds and earn a handicap index below 5. I also want to start competing in local club-level events (I've competed in other sports but never in golf).

Why I want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf:

I'm 58 and this year recovered from an "idiopathic" (meaning unknown reason) staph infection that settled in a disc in my lumbar spine in early 2015. The infection ultimately required a December 2015 fusion surgery of my L3/4 vertebrae. The infection and surgery meant that I didn't swing a golf club from late 2014 through June 2016. Thankfully the surgery worked, I'm pain free and able to play golf. I starting hitting at the range in June and played my first round in almost two years in late September.

After being a hacker most of my life, I started taking GolfTec instruction in 2010 (shout out to Wayne Sciscio of Hanover NJ!). Instruction and practice resulted in my improving from a 50-50 chance of breaking 100 to a 50-50 chance of breaking 80 by 2014. Wayne helped me understand swing mechanics enough so that even after a 1-1/2 year layoff I didn't lose much - the 74 I shot last weekend was my lifetime best score.

After a serious illness I really appreciate being able to play golf again. My swing is stable and I'm an avid golfer. My wife and I recently moved to San Diego from New Jersey and we're looking forward to golfing at the public courses here (Torrey Pines here we come!). I've played a Calloway wedge set for several years but I would love to get fit for a complete set of Calloway clubs!

• Current USGA handicap - 12.5
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 - Break 80 and maintain a single digit handicap.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf - This would be the ultimate off season trip. New England winters are brutal and this would ease the pain for sure!

GolfWRXers, we are looking for 8 members to join us at Callaway Golf Headquarters in December and this visit will be EPIC. Features include:

• All expense paid trip to Callaway HQ
  • The ability to test Callaway products not-yet-available to the public
  • Full bag fitting at famous Ely Callaway Performance Center
  • 14 Custom-fit Callaway Golf Clubs
  • Golf with Callaway and GolfWRX at a nearby course in the San Diego area
  • Of course, some additional surprises

Complete details and how to enter below.

THE EPIC EVENT:

This year Christmas comes early for a handful of WRX members! From December 11th - 13th Callaway invites 8 members of the GolfWRX community on an exclusive, all access, all-expenses paid trip to global headquarters in Carlsbad, CA.

On this trip you’ll test new and prototype product, experience a full bag fitting with the club specialists that fit Callaway’s Tour Pros, participate in R&D workshops, play golf with Callaway reps and be immersed in how and why Callaway has become the #1 club manufacturer in golf. Plus a few other surprises along the way.

DATES: Sunday, December 11th - Tuesday, December 13th

GROUP INVITES: 8 GolfWRX Community Members

TO APPLY YOU MUST BE:

• A GolfWRX member in good standing
  • Ready and willing to achieve your 2017 golf goals with the help of Callaway Golf
  • In a post below, include:
    • Current USGA handicap

WHO: Callaway Execs, Ely Callaway Performance Center Fitting Team, and Reps from R&D, Marketing and Global Product Category Management

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

Club fittings, R&D workshops, conversations with industry experts, a round of golf with Callaway reps, swag giveaways, and testing of prototype equipment and more – all in beautiful Carlsbad, California (which is not under snow in December).

Note you'll be expected to contribute to a live Callaway visit thread and possibly on social media as well.

HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE SELECTED: GolfWRX will evaluate the posts of applicants submitted by the deadline of EOD, October 25, 2016. Invitations are sent via GolfWRX message system. If any participant does not confirm within 24 hours of being notified, GolfWRX will withdraw the invite and choose another applicant.

APPLY BELOW TODAY!

Current USGA handicap (or average 18 holes score): My index is 7.1

• State the goals for your golf game in 2017: I began playing the Callaway golf balls several years ago, and in 2016 I switched to Callaway irons (Apex combo) and gained 10 yards on most every iron. My goals for 2017 are to find a new driver, new 3-wood, hybrids and putter that will compliment my game. Having had a bunch of rounds this year in the mid to high seventies, I now believe that I can become a solid player and begin to travel and play in SCGA and NCGA events as well as WAGA (I lost my leg to cancer in February 2014 and have fought my way back to respectable golf). I am a poster child for the quiet gritty guy who loves the game of golf, relishes learning about clubs and design, and appreciates the history of golf. Additionally, I have some specific goals with respect to learning better bunker play and some get out of jail shots.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: As an amputee golfer (I wear a left leg prosthetic) I would benefit from the talented team at Callaway helping me craft my golf bag with clubs that will allow me to compete at a higher level.

USGA index: 2.0

Goals for 2017:

Reduce my index to scratch and qualify for Georgia Mid-Am

Why do I want to go and be fit at Callaway?

I've been playing theCallaway MB irons since the Prototypes first came out. I LOVE them and won't play anything else as long as they are available. Would be very interested to hear first hand what Callaway has in mind for the MB line moving forward.

Also, I've been playingTM drivers for the last several years and would be very interested to see what Callaway would fit me into for driver and 3 wood.

Finally, San Diego in the dead of winter. 'Nuff said...

• Current USGA handicap/average score: 109
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017: Play more competitely and just for me; and add new course venues to my bucket list
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: An awesome once in a lifetime opportunity to gain a different perspective. Proper fitting would up my game another notch in pursuit of my passion overall

Thanks for the opportunity!

Current Handicap - 7.7 GHIN

2017 Golf Goals -

1) Drop my handicap to 5.9 or lower for two consecutive revisions

2) Decrease my putting per round to 33.5

3) Increase sand save percentage to 25%

4) Increase GIR to 45%

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf.

I would love the opportunity to speak with Callaway big wigs to discover where they think the golf industry as a whole is headed, and what specifically they are hoping to accomplish with their future strategy. I would cherish the experience to play golf in SoCal with the Callaway people. I love the Callaway equipment that I currently play, and would thank the R&D team in person!! How great would that be?

Awesome Opportunity. Thanks!

Current Handicap: 4.1

Goals for 2017: I want to lower my cap to 2 or better, and play some high level amateur tournaments through the Indiana Golf Association. All of this with a 1 year old daughter...

Why I want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: I've never been fit for equipment before, but I think I've gotten everything dialed in based on trial and error. I'd love to see just how far off from ideal I am throughout the bag. Why not get fit at a fantastic facility like the Ely Callaway Performance Center?

TaylorMade SLDR 430 9* with Project X 7C3 6.0
Callaway X Hot Pro 3Deep 13* with Aldila ProtoPYPE 80 S
TaylorMade UDI 1-iron 16* with Dynamic Gold X100
Cleveland 588TT 4-PW with KBS C-Taper X
Scratch 47, 51, and 56 wedges with Dynamic Gold X7 8-iron shafts
Odyssey Metal-X 7 Mid 385g cut to 38" and counterbalanced
TaylorMade Lethal / TaylorMade Tour Preferred X

USGA index:

Goals:

I would like to become a more consistent golfer. I have spurts of really good golf, but my inconsistent swing results in a lot of unneeded dropped shots. I believe I have the potential to shoot in the 70s consistently, rather than occasionally. I would like to be one of the better golfers at our club and start challenging at home course tournaments and eventually play some competitive local events.

I think it would be an amazing trip. I have never been fit before, so why not make the first time an experience to remember and know that I am getting advice from some of the best in the business. I haven't played Callaway clubs in a long time so it would be great to hit all their new stuff and see what fits my game. I love reading about new tech in the golf industry so seeing some new stuff before the general public would be very cool.

​It is in California...I've never been before but I hear it is warm :). Here, on the other hand, I have already seen some snow flakes...home course closes in less than a week :(. This would truly be a dream trip for me.

• ​Current USGA handicap - 1.6
  • State the goals for your golf game in 2017 - To play more rounds and improve my short game. Bunker and short pitches over the past three years have been horrendous.
  • I think the coolest thing would to be able work with the Callaway staff(Roger Cleveland???) on getting the right wedge lofts and bounces is something that I have been able to accomplish on my own or with the fitters you see around most of the stores I have been too. This could really help improve my wedge play and get me back to where I want to be.

PING 410 10.5 LST -1.5 DEGREES RIP 50x
PING 410 LST 15 DIAMANA ORANGE X

CALLAWAY UW 19 ALTUS BLUE 75 X

CALLAWAY ROGUE ST PRO HYBRID

CALLAWAY TCB 5-AW PROJECT X CATALYST 100

CALLAWAY FULL TOE 54, 60 MMT 125 SCORING WEDGES
YES TRACY

GolfWRXers, we are looking for 8 members to join us at Callaway Golf Headquarters in December and this visit will be EPIC. Features include:

THE EPIC EVENT:

This year Christmas comes early for a handful of WRX members! From December 11th - 13th Callaway invites 8 members of the GolfWRX community on an exclusive, all access, all-expenses paid trip to global headquarters in Carlsbad, CA.

On this trip you’ll test new and prototype product, experience a full bag fitting with the club specialists that fit Callaway’s Tour Pros, participate in R&D workshops, play golf with Callaway reps and be immersed in how and why Callaway has become the #1 club manufacturer in golf. Plus a few other surprises along the way.

TO APPLY YOU MUST BE:

• Ready and willing to achieve your 2017 golf goals with the help of Callaway Golf
    • Current USGA handicap

WHO: Callaway Execs, Ely Callaway Performance Center Fitting Team, and Reps from R&D, Marketing and Global Product Category Management

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

Club fittings, R&D workshops, conversations with industry experts, a round of golf with Callaway reps, swag giveaways, and testing of prototype equipment and more – all in beautiful Carlsbad, California (which is not under snow in December).

Note you'll be expected to contribute to a live Callaway visit thread and possibly on social media as well.

HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE SELECTED: GolfWRX will evaluate the posts of applicants submitted by the deadline of EOD, October 25, 2016. Invitations are sent via GolfWRX message system. If any participant does not confirm within 24 hours of being notified, GolfWRX will withdraw the invite and choose another applicant.

APPLY BELOW TODAY!

Current USGA Handicap: 2.1

State the goals for your golf game: Qualify for match play portion of state mid-am tournament and State open in NJ

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf: Never been fit properly for clubs. Always played used clubs and really think that a proper fitting would help get me over the hurdle of only passing the first qualifying event. Would love to see where my game can go with clubs and gappings designed for me.

THE EPIC EVENT:

TO APPLY YOU MUST BE:

• ​Current USGA handicap

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

APPLY BELOW TODAY!

Current USGA handicap - 6.6

State the goals for your golf game in 2017 – My goals for the coming year are to break par atleast once, be able to compete on the state "A" team for my home club and be competitive in the club championship.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Callaway Golf – I have always been a huge fan of Callaway and love playing their clubs. I love to tinker around and try new clubs all the time but I think that actually getting fit will ease my mind knowing I have the right equipment. I have the right work ethic to get down to achieve my goals, I have gone from a 36 handicap in 2009 to a 3.6 in 2015 but this would really help put me over the edge in achieving my goals. Plus, I would love to see Callaway's headquarters. Thank you for the chance at winning this great prize and good luck to all the golfwrxers, 8 people are going to have an extremely happy December.

Epic Flash SZ 9 degree AD IZ 6s
Adams Dhy 18 and 21 Matrix White Tie
Apex Pro 19 5-AW Steelfiber i110s
Mack Daddy 4 54 Steelfiber i110s
High Toe 60 and 64 Modus 120s
Spider X Blue