Some Things Wisconsin Golf

Phreddy

Anyone get out to the Fried Egg event at Lawsonia yesterday? Had a wedding in Chicago that I couldn’t get out of...looked like a perfect weather day for it.

Callaway Epic Speed TD LS 9* Fujikura Ventus Blue 6x
Callaway Epic Flash 15* and 21* ACCRA CS1 70 M5
Adams Super 9031 23* Nunchuk Xi
Newl Level 902 Forged 5-P Nippon Modus 125X
Cleveland RTX4 50 and New Level M-Type 54, 58 Nippon Modus 125
Byron Morgan 612
Shapland stand bag or PING Moonlite
Snell MTB X

> @rtraudt said:

> Anyone get out to the Fried Egg event at Lawsonia yesterday? Had a wedding in Chicago that I couldn’t get out of...looked like a perfect weather day for it.

Yup! Played in it and loved the way it was set up. I shot 74 on my own ball in the best ball format and Andy did his thing setting up the course properly for the alternate shot. Would do it again in a heart beat however walking 36 holes on the links is taking its toll now haha

QI10 9 ventus TR blue 6x

QI10 tour 3 15 ventus TR blue 7x

Stealth plus 19 kaili blue 80tx

P770/MC tour issue x100

MG3 50 tour issue s400

MG3 56TW tour issue s400

MG3 60TW tour issue s400

Taylormade MYTP Soto

Prov1x

Vessel VLS lux

> @DeeBee30 said:

> Well, I was able to get in at Mammoth Dunes at 9:35am yesterday and loved every minute of it! I didn't make a tee time because of weather concerns, but it turned out to be fantastic...no rain all day and the temps started out mid-40*s but got up to almost 50*. It actually felt warmer and I actually removed my wind jacket to play in just a pullover. While I don't have first-hand knowledge of SV, I'm soooo glad I chose Mammoth Dunes on this trip. Yes, everyone says it's easier (validated by the other single I played with who's played each several times), but this was only my third 2019 round and my game isn't exactly in mid-season form. I needed the forgiveness of MD's wide fairways and receptive greens. I'll take a crack at SV when my form returns. For now, MD still had its share of defensive countermeasures (miles of hard-to-play-from waste areas, strategic severe bunkering, large multi-tiered greens), but it rewards good shots and the greens roll so pure (although still a touch slow) I think I got a little chubby on a few putts.

>

> There are plenty of risk-reward moments, and you can hit some approaches tight if you catch the right part of the green or use one of several side- and back-boards. On #6, the hole was cut in the middle of the horseshoe green, so an approach in line with the pin gives you a nice birdie chance in the swail between the front mound and the upslope behind the hole. I was able to convert a 3-footer there. And, the driveable par-4 14th creates a nice eagle try with everything sloping towards yesterday's front hole location. Narrowly missed a putt for a 2 and had a tap-in birdie there. Thank you Golf Digest contest! On the flip side, the second deep-faced bunker on #15 swallowed my wayward 3W approach and it took me two shots to escape: one to extricate my plugged lie from the near-vertical bunker face, and a second chip out sideways to get back into play. Nice little triple there.

>

> Their $105 spring rate through mid-may is an absolute steal, and my only regret is that I couldn't make an entire day of it to play SV for the 50% off replay rate. It would also be fun to play the Sandbox as a warmup. I'll definitely head back up this year to experience every inch of the property, and I can't wait to see the next course(s) they build up there in the coming years. Bottom line: there are plenty of $200 courses out there, but Mammoth definitely sits atop my list and is one of only a few that I'd play multiple times, even at the full rack rate.

>

>

> nrta33w1swgy.jpg

> a9l2a6aeylf4.jpg

> oll4svn2u8si.jpg

Couldn't agree more, played SV and Sandbox on Sunday and MD on Monday. Driving in I was not prepared for the scope of how expansive the dunes are. SV was amazing and MD was even better. I can appreciate the criticism of how big the fwy and greens are at MD, but it's still amazing and a lot of fun to play. One of, if not the most memorable experiences I've ever had as it relates to golf. Cannot wait to get back there!

> @ode1 said:

> Couldn't agree more, played SV and Sandbox on Sunday and MD on Monday. Driving in I was not prepared for the scope of how expansive the dunes are. SV was amazing and MD was even better. I can appreciate the criticism of how big the fwy and greens are at MD, but it's still amazing and a lot of fun to play. One of, if not the most memorable experiences I've ever had as it relates to golf. Cannot wait to get back there!

MD is really something else isn't it? It has you hitting some of the most fun shots that I have played in a while with the shot on 14 being one of them. The sand box is so much fun and have seen the GM play it with only a putter. Number 6 on Sand Valley is my favorite hole on the property and i personally am partial to Sand Valley over MD. what hole was your favorite?

> @mci711 said:

> Are there any bigger chain hotels near Lawsonia or between Lawsonia and Sentryworld?

Stevens Point Wisconsin is a university town and Sentry Insurance is a pretty decent size company. You won't find a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons but the chains from Quality Inn and Comfort Suites on up are there. The drive from Lawsonia to Sentryworld is only an hour and change.

If you need a grinder to make your weld look good, you are a grinder not a welder.

> @Phreddy said:

> > @mci711 said:

> > Are there any bigger chain hotels near Lawsonia or between Lawsonia and Sentryworld?

>

> Stevens Point Wisconsin is a university town and Sentry Insurance is a pretty decent size company. You won't find a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons but the chains from Quality Inn and Comfort Suites on up are there. The drive from Lawsonia to Sentryworld is only an hour and change.

Yea, looks like staying in Stevens point is the best option. Thanks.

> @Rift2g said:

> > @ode1 said:

>

> > Couldn't agree more, played SV and Sandbox on Sunday and MD on Monday. Driving in I was not prepared for the scope of how expansive the dunes are. SV was amazing and MD was even better. I can appreciate the criticism of how big the fwy and greens are at MD, but it's still amazing and a lot of fun to play. One of, if not the most memorable experiences I've ever had as it relates to golf. Cannot wait to get back there!

> MD is really something else isn't it? It has you hitting some of the most fun shots that I have played in a while with the shot on 14 being one of them. The sand box is so much fun and have seen the GM play it with only a putter. Number 6 on Sand Valley is my favorite hole on the property and i personally am partial to Sand Valley over MD. what hole was your favorite?

>

I'd have a hard time coming up with a better hole than #6 @ SV....I crushed, I mean crushed a drive which I thought would be in the 2nd bunker, as I pulled slightly from my intended target, but narrowly avoided it after catching the downhill speed slot in the fwy. Honestly it was more dumb luck than anyting, as if I'd known how far that bunker jutted out, I would have likely played 3 wood furhter out right, but ?? gorgeous hole! Hit a nice approach leaving a 10 footer right up the hill, left it short which was a mini theme for me on both courses. Missed too many 5-10 footers by leaving them short. had a hard time getting myself to be aggressive on those putts for some reason. Played fantastic otherwise. MD #14- we had one guy, our bomber of the group, in the left bunker, and the rest of us were just short, in a line, one guy at the front, next about 5 yards further up, and I was pin high. We all putted down the hill to within gimmie range...the other guy did not get up and down after a really good bunker shot to about 12 feet or so....-3 for the group was pretty good! Fun hole, as were so many others...that's the way I felt about MD, one fun hole after another.

> @ode1 said:

> > @Rift2g said:

> > > @ode1 said:

> >

> > > Couldn't agree more, played SV and Sandbox on Sunday and MD on Monday. Driving in I was not prepared for the scope of how expansive the dunes are. SV was amazing and MD was even better. I can appreciate the criticism of how big the fwy and greens are at MD, but it's still amazing and a lot of fun to play. One of, if not the most memorable experiences I've ever had as it relates to golf. Cannot wait to get back there!

> > MD is really something else isn't it? It has you hitting some of the most fun shots that I have played in a while with the shot on 14 being one of them. The sand box is so much fun and have seen the GM play it with only a putter. Number 6 on Sand Valley is my favorite hole on the property and i personally am partial to Sand Valley over MD. what hole was your favorite?

> >

>

> I'd have a hard time coming up with a better hole than #6 @ SV....I crushed, I mean crushed a drive which I thought would be in the 2nd bunker, as I pulled slightly from my intended target, but narrowly avoided it after catching the downhill speed slot in the fwy. Honestly it was more dumb luck than anyting, as if I'd known how far that bunker jutted out, I would have likely played 3 wood furhter out right, but ?? gorgeous hole! Hit a nice approach leaving a 10 footer right up the hill, left it short which was a mini theme for me on both courses. Missed too many 5-10 footers by leaving them short. had a hard time getting myself to be aggressive on those putts for some reason. Played fantastic otherwise. MD #14- we had one guy, our bomber of the group, in the left bunker, and the rest of us were just short, in a line, one guy at the front, next about 5 yards further up, and I was pin high. We all putted down the hill to within gimmie range...the other guy did not get up and down after a really good bunker shot to about 12 feet or so....-3 for the group was pretty good! Fun hole, as were so many others...that's the way I felt about MD, one fun hole after another.

>

I agree, #6 on SV is such great design. I know Andy at the Fried Egg did a write up a few years ago. The ability for risk reward off the tee and on the approach is fantastic. The green is also so fun to > @ode1 said:

> > @Rift2g said:

> > > @ode1 said:

> >

> > > Couldn't agree more, played SV and Sandbox on Sunday and MD on Monday. Driving in I was not prepared for the scope of how expansive the dunes are. SV was amazing and MD was even better. I can appreciate the criticism of how big the fwy and greens are at MD, but it's still amazing and a lot of fun to play. One of, if not the most memorable experiences I've ever had as it relates to golf. Cannot wait to get back there!

> > MD is really something else isn't it? It has you hitting some of the most fun shots that I have played in a while with the shot on 14 being one of them. The sand box is so much fun and have seen the GM play it with only a putter. Number 6 on Sand Valley is my favorite hole on the property and i personally am partial to Sand Valley over MD. what hole was your favorite?

> >

>

> I'd have a hard time coming up with a better hole than #6 @ SV....I crushed, I mean crushed a drive which I thought would be in the 2nd bunker, as I pulled slightly from my intended target, but narrowly avoided it after catching the downhill speed slot in the fwy. Honestly it was more dumb luck than anyting, as if I'd known how far that bunker jutted out, I would have likely played 3 wood furhter out right, but ?? gorgeous hole! Hit a nice approach leaving a 10 footer right up the hill, left it short which was a mini theme for me on both courses. Missed too many 5-10 footers by leaving them short. had a hard time getting myself to be aggressive on those putts for some reason. Played fantastic otherwise. MD #14- we had one guy, our bomber of the group, in the left bunker, and the rest of us were just short, in a line, one guy at the front, next about 5 yards further up, and I was pin high. We all putted down the hill to within gimmie range...the other guy did not get up and down after a really good bunker shot to about 12 feet or so....-3 for the group was pretty good! Fun hole, as were so many others...that's the way I felt about MD, one fun hole after another.

>

And that is the design brilliance of number 6. I would caution hitting less then driver and bailing right because it leaves a LONG 2nd into a tough green a driver out right does not kill you and you have more luck in catching the slope than you realize. One of my favorite ways to play 6 is to tee off on top of the hill on 5 such a fun tee shot.

Wish I was heading back to SV this summer it's such a great resort to work at and visit but life takes other ways then you intended some times.

Played SV on Sunday 5/12. I know this has been a really wet spring, but on my tour around the state this weekend I was still surprised at the rivers over their banks, the flooded fields and back waters that spilled over their brims. I thought that I might need to move up a tee if this was to be a lift/clean and place plugging round. Instead my hat is off to the crew and conditions at SV. Firm fast fairways, true and quick greens. Ended up playing from the orange tees (6500 +/- yards) and it was a great call until I ran out of gas. Ended with a double bogey on 18 for an 83. Not bad since I get a senior citizen discount most places. I was booked as a single, and paired to be the fourth in a group. The starter had a hole in his schedule which allowed me to go out solo and sail through the first third of the course, and I still got around in less than 4 hours. By the way, the chicken tacos at Craig's Porch are excellent!

Phred

If you need a grinder to make your weld look good, you are a grinder not a welder.

> @Phreddy said:

> Played SV on Sunday 5/12. I know this has been a really wet spring, but on my tour around the state this weekend I was still surprised at the rivers over their banks, the flooded fields and back waters that spilled over their brims. I thought that I might need to move up a tee if this was to be a lift/clean and place plugging round. Instead my hat is off to the crew and conditions at SV. Firm fast fairways, true and quick greens. Ended up playing from the orange tees (6500 +/- yards) and it was a great call until I ran out of gas. Ended with a double bogey on 18 for an 83. Not bad since I get a senior citizen discount most places. I was booked as a single, and paired to be the fourth in a group. The starter had a hole in his schedule which allowed me to go out solo and sail through the first third of the course, and I still got around in less than 4 hours. By the way, the chicken tacos at Craig's Porch are excellent!

>

> Phred

It definitely drains well. Lawsonia Links 1.5 weeks before my SV/MD trip and I was amazed at how fast and firm it was; also drains well! All the other guys in my group, we had 7 guys, also loved the the tacos at Craig's Porch! I got a granola bar?

> It definitely drains well. Lawsonia Links 1.5 weeks before my SV/MD trip and I was amazed at how fast and firm it was; also drains well! All the other guys in my group, we had 7 guys, also loved the the tacos at Craig's Porch! I got a granola bar?

I got a bottle of water and a chicken taco at Craig's......$3.50. I'm thinking this must be a mini taco, should I get two? Nope, generous, tasty and fuel for the back nine. Playing SV on a weekend for $105 was a treat as well. I think that pricing ended last weekend.

It is a funky par 72, with 3 par 3's on the front and 3 par 5's on the back. The only hole I don't like is the par three #8. 113 yards straight up hill to the center of the green. Pin was front on Sunday, but short is dead. Hit a 125 club to the middle, got my two putts and moved on. What I really liked was using every club in the bag, including some long irons into greens. I have learned, the hard way, to use a rescue putter style from off the greens rather than to try a delicate wedge off the crew cut grass.

> @Phreddy said:

>

> > It definitely drains well. Lawsonia Links 1.5 weeks before my SV/MD trip and I was amazed at how fast and firm it was; also drains well! All the other guys in my group, we had 7 guys, also loved the the tacos at Craig's Porch! I got a granola bar?

>

> I got a bottle of water and a chicken taco at Craig's......$3.50. I'm thinking this must be a mini taco, should I get two? Nope, generous, tasty and fuel for the back nine. Playing SV on a weekend for $105 was a treat as well. I think that pricing ended last weekend.

>

> It is a funky par 72, with 3 par 3's on the front and 3 par 5's on the back. The only hole I don't like is the par three #8. 113 yards straight up hill to the center of the green. Pin was front on Sunday, but short is dead. Hit a 125 club to the middle, got my two putts and moved on. What I really liked was using every club in the bag, including some long irons into greens. I have learned, the hard way, to use a rescue putter style from off the greens rather than to try a delicate wedge off the crew cut grass.

>

Yeah, #8 is a bit deceiving.....yardage was~118 for us from Sand tees and pin appeared right up front. I bunted a pw up there to what appeared to just get on, and ended up pin high to a back right pin location. Had about a 25 foot putt. 2 putt par. Going up to look at the green would be beneficial as it's tough to tell from the box, and imo the pin sheets were not very helpful. Front pin would be tough!

Had another chance to play MD for the $105 rate, then SV at 50% off with a buddy this past Tuesday (the last day of early spring rates). MD was as fun as the first time, and SV was a beast. BTW, I’ll never walk a 36 hole stretch like that in one day again...we were gassed for the last 6 holes of SV. I can understand how SV get rated higher as a tougher course, but I still enjoyed MD more. Just more fun with dramatic and visually stunnng holes. You guys have some stellar tracks up there!

We’ll definitely make the trip back up there in the fall to catch the back end of the shoulder season rates.

Has anyone played Stevens Point County Club after the redesign? I’ve got a tee time there on Saturday as part of a quick weekend golf trip, and I’m hoping that it’s as cool as it looks in the pictures I’ve seen.

Ping G30
Titleist 915 F
Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
Mizuno MP15 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
Byron Morgan DH89

> @IrishGolfer14 said:

> Has anyone played Stevens Point County Club after the redesign? I’ve got a tee time there on Saturday as part of a quick weekend golf trip, and I’m hoping that it’s as cool as it looks in the pictures I’ve seen.

Wandering same thing.....wanna do a SPCC and Bullseye CC run, on a weekday during the summer.

> @ode1 said:

> > @IrishGolfer14 said:

> > Has anyone played Stevens Point County Club after the redesign? I’ve got a tee time there on Saturday as part of a quick weekend golf trip, and I’m hoping that it’s as cool as it looks in the pictures I’ve seen.

>

> Wandering same thing.....wanna do a SPCC and Bullseye CC run, on a weekday during the summer.

That’s my plan for Saturday assuming the weather holds up. I’ve got 36 at Lawsonia on Friday, and then Bulls Eye CC and Stevens Point CC on Saturday. I’ll make sure to post my thoughts after the round.

Ping G30
Titleist 915 F
Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
Mizuno MP15 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
Byron Morgan DH89

> @IrishGolfer14 said:

> > @ode1 said:

> > > @IrishGolfer14 said:

> > > Has anyone played Stevens Point County Club after the redesign? I’ve got a tee time there on Saturday as part of a quick weekend golf trip, and I’m hoping that it’s as cool as it looks in the pictures I’ve seen.

> >

> > Wandering same thing.....wanna do a SPCC and Bullseye CC run, on a weekday during the summer.

>

> That’s my plan for Saturday assuming the weather holds up. I’ve got 36 at Lawsonia on Friday, and then Bulls Eye CC and Stevens Point CC on Saturday. I’ll make sure to post my thoughts after the round.

>

Sounds like a great 2 days of golf. Played LL yesterday and had a lot of fun.....FYI greens were punched and sanded, which was a buzzkill, as they were rolling much slower than normal. It will be a bit better by tomorrow.

> @ode1 said:

> > @IrishGolfer14 said:

> > > @ode1 said:

> > > > @IrishGolfer14 said:

> > > > Has anyone played Stevens Point County Club after the redesign? I’ve got a tee time there on Saturday as part of a quick weekend golf trip, and I’m hoping that it’s as cool as it looks in the pictures I’ve seen.

> > >

> > > Wandering same thing.....wanna do a SPCC and Bullseye CC run, on a weekday during the summer.

> >

> > That’s my plan for Saturday assuming the weather holds up. I’ve got 36 at Lawsonia on Friday, and then Bulls Eye CC and Stevens Point CC on Saturday. I’ll make sure to post my thoughts after the round.

> >

>

> Sounds like a great 2 days of golf. Played LL yesterday and had a lot of fun.....FYI greens were punched and sanded, which was a buzzkill, as they were rolling much slower than normal. It will be a bit better by tomorrow.

That’s pretty disappointing, especially since this will be my first time out at Lawsonia. I really wish courses would put something on their website so that you know when booking that they just aerated. I guess it just gives me a reason to come back again later this summer.

Ping G30
Titleist 915 F
Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
Mizuno MP15 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
Byron Morgan DH89

Heading to Devils Head tomorrow morning for an all you can golf weekend. Hopefully the weather doesn’t suck. Anything I should know?

M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black

I played Stevens Point country club yesterday, and I was very impressed. The fairways were fairly wide, usually bordered by a thin strip of rough (not very long) and then a sandy wire grass native area. Greens are fairly large, with a pretty good amount of movement/undulation that had a very natural feel to it. They aren’t perched up with steep drop offs like you see at Lawsonia Links. The course played quite firm and fast, which was impressive considering that there had been a pretty decent amount of rain recently, so I would think that it might play even firmer in the summer. Thankfully, the bunkering on most greens allow for you to run/bounce the ball up there, but you have to be a little strategic off the tee in order to get the right angle if you want to get it close that way.

The course is not perfect by any means, as there are a few holes that I would consider boring or weak, and the routing is a bit bland as the first 7 holes just kinda play back and forth. Also, if you’re looking for more of a lush green country club you probably won’t be finding that there, although I, along with many, will find that a plus. But all in all, it was a great course/experience and I will definitely be back if I’m in the area again.

Ping G30
Titleist 915 F
Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
Mizuno MP15 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
Byron Morgan DH89

> @IrishGolfer14 said:

> I played Stevens Point country club yesterday, and I was very impressed. The fairways were fairly wide, usually bordered by a thin strip of rough (not very long) and then a sandy wire grass native area. Greens are fairly large, with a pretty good amount of movement/undulation that had a very natural feel to it. They aren’t perched up with steep drop offs like you see at Lawsonia Links. The course played quite firm and fast, which was impressive considering that there had been a pretty decent amount of rain recently, so I would think that it might play even firmer in the summer. Thankfully, the bunkering on most greens allow for you to run/bounce the ball up there, but you have to be a little strategic off the tee in order to get the right angle if you want to get it close that way.

>

> The course is not perfect by any means, as there are a few holes that I would consider boring or weak, and the routing is a bit bland as the first 7 holes just kinda play back and forth. Also, if you’re looking for more of a lush green country club you probably won’t be finding that there, although I, along with many, will find that a plus. But all in all, it was a great course/experience and I will definitely be back if I’m in the area again.

Thx for the review.....thoughts on Bullseye and Lawsonia?

Played Lawsonia on Saturday. The greens were recently punched, but they weren't terrible. That said, you are probably looking another week or two until being back to normal.

This was my second time playing the Links and unfortunately I have yet to see the greens at their famed best. On my first trip up, it rained very hard that morning and the entire course was soaked (playing slow) when I played it that afternoon. On Saturday, the weather was great, warm and sunny with a strong west wind. The sun and wind quickly dried out the Links and I was able to get a taste of how the course can play. Too bad the greens were punched.

I have two critiques on the course though. The first is a personal preference, but I wish they grew out the grass areas between the holes to frame the holes better. Especially on the back 9. This time of year everything is so green, the entire back 9 just look like one large sea of green to my eye. Also, with the fairways so wide, I doubt it would impact pace of play.

The second was that the bunkers were awful. Filled with big rocks. I was in the left front bunker on 4 and was scared to hit out of it. I don't need a pristine course, but I loathe bunkers filled with rocks. This place needs new sand pronto.

That said, I'm planning on coming back in August. I really, really want to play this course with the greens running at their normal pace.

Titleist TSR2 10*
Titleist TSi2 18*

Titleist 816 H1 21*

Titleist T150/100 (5-PW)
Vokey SM9 54*, 60*
Piretti Teramo

> @ode1 said:

> > @IrishGolfer14 said:

> > I played Stevens Point country club yesterday, and I was very impressed. The fairways were fairly wide, usually bordered by a thin strip of rough (not very long) and then a sandy wire grass native area. Greens are fairly large, with a pretty good amount of movement/undulation that had a very natural feel to it. They aren’t perched up with steep drop offs like you see at Lawsonia Links. The course played quite firm and fast, which was impressive considering that there had been a pretty decent amount of rain recently, so I would think that it might play even firmer in the summer. Thankfully, the bunkering on most greens allow for you to run/bounce the ball up there, but you have to be a little strategic off the tee in order to get the right angle if you want to get it close that way.

> >

> > The course is not perfect by any means, as there are a few holes that I would consider boring or weak, and the routing is a bit bland as the first 7 holes just kinda play back and forth. Also, if you’re looking for more of a lush green country club you probably won’t be finding that there, although I, along with many, will find that a plus. But all in all, it was a great course/experience and I will definitely be back if I’m in the area again.

>

> Thx for the review.....thoughts on Bullseye and Lawsonia?

I ended up switching my tee time from Bullseye to Sentyworld so I can’t comment on that one. I hadn’t played Sentyworld before so I figured that since I was in the area that was one I needed to play. I’m hoping to get out to sand valley at some point soon, and maybe I will add Bullseye to the itinerary when I do that.

It probably sounds like a broken record by now, but I really loved Lawsonia. I ended up playing 36 on the links, as even though the greens were recently punched they still rolled pretty true (although not very quick). One of the things that doesn’t get mentioned much that I found pretty cool was how the routing uses the corners of the property to concentrate the action. I’m specifically thinking of the area of 10 green, 11 tee, 13 green, and 14 and then the area around 7, 8, and 9 tee. I guess that 2 green, 3 and 4 could kinda be considered the same way too.

Ping G30
Titleist 915 F
Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
Mizuno MP15 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
Byron Morgan DH89

> @tharpst said:

> Erin Hills Sunday

>

> I've never been and am incredibly excited about the opportunity to play such great courses.

Can you provide some info on playing Erin Hills when you are done? We are heading up there from Springfield, IL the weekend of June 7th. This is our first time venturing there to play and can't wait. We also plan on stopping outside of Rockford to play a quick 18 to get ready. thanks!