APPLY: The TaylorMade Forged Experience! August 29-31. 6 Members Wanted! Apply here!

Again a contest for US resident only. The canadians are always left out. I would love to live an experience like this. Its unfortunate. Would love a chance, that is all!

Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

[u]project x L.Z 5.5[/u]:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Current USGA handicap: 11.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Nike VR Pro Cavity with True Temper Dynalite 110s
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: I was not fit.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: This would be a tremendous opportunity to get fit by some of the best fitters in golf and really learn about the irons, how they're made and what goes into designing a set of irons.

Cobra LTDx LS - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSi3 15* - Tour AD DI 7X

Nike Vapor Fly 3H

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-GW

Mizuno T20 54*

Edel SMS 58*

Evnroll ER5

• ​Current USGA handicap - 5.4
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Mizuno MP59 w/ True Temper DGS 300 shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - No, I have never had a fitting done before
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I would love to get a fitting done, and I have always been a huge fan of TM products. I'm also extremely interested in the new P750/770 irons, and would love a chance to hit them at the fitting.

• ​Current USGA handicap -11.9
    • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) TM RSI TP 3-PW, KBS TOUR Stiff, std length, 1degree up
    • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? 2.5 years ago, local pro
    • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - Once in a lifetime opportunity. I only picked up golf 3 years ago, now down to an 11.9. I wish I would have done something related to golf growing up...either playing or in the industry. My addiction is pretty crazy. Joined a private club, built my own sim in my garage to get better, going to the masters in 2018. This would be a chance to experience more of the industry that I wish i was more a part of.

Current USGA handicap: 4.1

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Ping iBlades with Tour Issue X100, standard loft and lie, .5" shorter than standard...

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: Yes, at Williamsburg, VA, May 2017

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: For the first 10 years of my golf experience (US Army golf team for 2 years, had to give up the game for a while due to an accident in Baghdad) I used to play all TM equipment, from driver to putter and always considered TM to be the best at promoting performance, looks and technology above all, what I miss the most is the customer service and in terms of equipment what I miss the most are the 300 Forged irons (I think one of the best irons ever built), TM has made leaps and bounds in the areas named above, would love to experience TM once more, if selected I would definitely do reviews on the experience and the performance.

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Current USGA handicap: 10.1

What are your current irons and shafts: Ping ie1 with Project X 5.5 shafts, +3/4''

Were you fit for your current irons?: Yes, at Club Champion in D.C. in June 2016

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: When I was stationed in CA, I was friends with a couple TM reps and they always had great things to say about TM and I got spoiled by being able to try all the latest and greatest TM gear. I have had a TM putter in the bag for 10+ years, played TM woods and wedges, but have never clicked with a set of TM irons yet and I'd love the opportunity to get professionally fitted for a set of the TM irons. Thanks for the consideration!

Current USGA handicap - 18.4

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Srixon z565 - 5-AW - DG AMT S400

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No. Last iron fitting was approximately 1.5 years ago (didn't go very well).

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - As an equipment junkie, this would be the ultimate experience. Getting to go behind the scenes to see prototype stuff while getting to pick the brains of the people that developed it would be a once in a lifetime experience. This would be my version of a kid getting to go to Disney World. And let's be honest, getting to go to southern CA for a few days is never a bad thing.

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

First off, a big thanks to both GolfWRX and TaylorMade for this fantastic opportunity!

Current USGA Handicap: 12.7

Current irons/shafts: I rotate in and out of several sets. These include the following: Mizuno MP Grad with Exsar V graphite shafts in 8 (between regular (7) and stiff (9)

flex. Ben Hogan Apex Plus in 3 flex. Mizuno MS-8 in Dynamic Gold R300. Ping ISI Nickel, black dot, in G-Loomis stiff flex. Titleist DCI 962 No-Stamp in Trispec graphite

regular flex. I am also starting to experiment with Ben Hogan FTX in graphite 3 flex.

Fit for current irons: I have never had a formal fitting.

Why I would like to attend: As noted above I have never had a formal fitting and undoubtedly could benefit from one. I am a "feel player" and over the years have fit

myself through experimentation and feel. This has led to a lot of expense over the years but I always thought I had a "good reason at the time" to purchase a particular

set of irons. I will be as honest here as I would in any review of irons. I have not purchased a TaylorMade product since the System-2 Midsize metal woods era. From afar

the TaylorMade irons that caught my eye but never my bag were the TP Rac forged irons.

I retired at the end of 2015. Unfortunately despite more time for golf my handicap has gone up a bit. A proper fitting with TaylorMade might be just what I need to get my

handicap trending back down again. As a retired Court officer I am predisposed to be objective in any review of TaylorMade products.

Thanks again!

• ​Current USGA handicap - 4.1

• What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Currently Titleist 716cb w/ TIDG S400. Just swapped shafts and a few heads from last week where my setup was 716cb 4 & 5 w/ DG X7 ssx1, 716mb 6-9 DG X7 ssx1, and Vokey SM6 48* w/ DG X7 ssx1
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No. Tested for length/lie/loft myself and bent as necessary.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf I would like to get back to the glory years whenI was playing to a +2 instead of where I now struggle with iron consistency. I would love the experience to learn about the new technology and to go through a true fitting which I have not done for many years other than using my prior experience as a small box retail employee to fit myself. Would be fantastic to utilize other's fitting knowledge to get into a proper set of irons to truly enjoy golf again instead of the continual grind that it now currently is. Could not be more excited to possibly have this opportunity!

• ​Current USGA handicap 8.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) My current Irons are TM P-770 5-PW with Modus 105 Stiff
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No, I was not fit for this set of irons. I do feel that combination is a good one for me. What I am not sure of is loft and lie adjustments. It would be good to get totally dialed in.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf I believe this years line up of irons is TM best in a number of years. The P750 is already a Tour winner and the P770 shares that DNA. The introduction of the P730 and P790 expands that line in a significate way. Add in the M1/M2 irons and TM has the broadest range of Irons in the business. Plus a trip to The Kingdom is a bucket list event. And to get a peek behind the curtain and discuss with the club designers is just as high on that list! The camaraderie on these trips is legendary, both with the OEM employees and with fell WRXers. I am already heavy use on GolfWRX, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, it would be effortless to live post through the day on any format.

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

Current Handicap: +0.3

What are your current irons(be specific): Mizuno MP 15, DG S300 hard stepped, Standard Loft and Lie, Golf Pride MCC +4 w/one extra wrap.

Were you fit for the current irons: No used previous Mizuno fitting from 4 years ago.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: First I am a club junkie and love talking equipment and golf in general. Every year when I look at upgrading/changing equipment I include TaylorMade in the process but have a difficult time finding a good set up, so I would love to get in front of the best in the business in equipment to find a set up that will work for me. This is also a bucket list opportunity that honestly winning this contest would probably be the only way I could make this happen. Thanks for the opportunity GolfWRX and TaylorMade!

• Current USGA handicap - 8.6
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - 714 AP2 - TT DG S300 +0.5 length, 1 degree flat 4-pw. TM UDI 3.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes I was fit. Golfsmith, Kansas City August 2014.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I would love to go do a tour level fitting. Also to see how the TM Forged Irons stack up.

​Current USGA handicap: 6.1

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno MP 53's with DGs300 (contemplating switch to Nippon or CT lites)

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, by Ball Golf in Oklahoma City in 2010/11

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I don't have great fitting options that I blindly trust in the metro area where I live. I have tinkered with TM clubs in the past and have enjoyed them. The recent offerings from TM have really spurred my interest, especially in their irons as I am needing to upgrade from 6-7 year old equipment. The greatest "wins" from this trip would not only be the fitting of clubs my the tip-top pro's of fittings, but getting that experience to learn the how and why of what they do. I'd also love the opportunity to meet and hang out with other board members.

Win or lose, a big thank you to the folks at Taylormade who continually provide these experiences to GolfWRX!

-Doc Todd

Wishon 919 9* Kuro Kage 70gm stiff
R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58
Old school Ping Anser with loads of lead tape

• Current USGA handicap: 3.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts? Titleist 714 AP2, XP 105 S
  • Were you fit for your current irons? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. I am 57, my body has changed and I need to be fitted. I have access to a trackman and am willing to write review and about my experience. Been playing golf for 40 years and think I could do a good job in this process.

• Current USGA handicap: 2.6
  • What are your current irons and shafts? TM P770 KBS C Taper S+ 125
  • Were you fit for your current irons? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. My current bag is completely TM and would like to see what I would be fit into at the Kingdom vs what I put in myself

Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Tensei Pro White 70 TX
TM '17 M2 15* w/ Kurokage Dual Core 80 TX
TM P790 UDI 2 w/ KBS Tour 130x
Titleist 718 CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130x
Fourteen Raw RM 22 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610 Tour Black Nickel
Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura 6M[/b][/color][/font][/size][/font][/size]

Current USGA handicap- 3.2

What are your current irons and shafts? Ping i200, Project X 6.0 hardstepped

Were you fit for your current irons? Yes

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at Taylormade Golf. it would be an incredible experience, getting fit by some of the best in the game and being able to pick their brains

Thanks for the opportunity!

• ​Current USGA handicap +0.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Adams CMB, PX LZ 6.5 +1/2" D4 SW
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Self fit, i build my own clubs in my garage
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I am a huge golf addict; I probably spend 4-5 hours per day surfing Golfwrx and trying to learn as much as possible about golf equipment. I love experimenting with new technology (IT Tech nerd here) and seeing how it can help my game. Going to the Kingdom would be a dream come true and something I would remember forever. I am always searching for better and i play only what works. I have 5 brands in my bag currently (Taylormade included!). Also, my irons are now 5 years old and i've been begging the wife to let me go get truly fit for a new set this year.

• AI Smoke 🔷🔷🔷10.5* Denali Black 60 6.5
  • TM M5 Tour 18.25* - Tensei AV White 2.0 TX
  • TM Stealth 7w 21* - Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 8s
  • Srixon ZX Utility 23* MMT 105TX HS
  • Srixon ZX7 5-Aw PX LZ 6.5 SS
  • Mizuno T7 55* - PX LZ 6.5
  • TM MG4 60* SBC - DG TI S400
  • Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 2024
  • Tour B XS

Ohhhh sweet mama would this be fun. Never been fit outside of the great advice I have got on WRX :)

• ​Current USGA handicap - 6
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Adams MB2 - C Taper 120S
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I wish
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - Have never really been fit, heck not even check the lie angle on my clubs. Would be wonderful to have the chance to be fit for clubs.

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

• Current USGA handicap

[*]What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

• TaylorMade SpeedBlades
    • Stock R Flex Shafts

[*]Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

• Golf Headquarters, 2014

[*]State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

• I love golf, all of my clubs are Taylormade, and get immense enjoyment from trying to understand the physics of what happens to the golf ball based on all of the variables.

• Current USGA handicap 0.5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Callaway Apex Pro Forged
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, Leaderboard Golf Center, Reading, UK (now a US resident)
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf Grew up with TM irons, won 3 club championships with the original TM Burner Tour irons. Moved away from them over the last 5 years or so and want to see what their latest offerings are! Also I think these are waiting for me to collect:

• Richard_Proto.png

What a great experience this would be.

​- Current USGA handicap - Don't have one but regularly shoot 78-84.

- What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Ping ie1 w/recoil 95 F3 shafts (prefer F4 though)

- Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Was fit for a similar set at Golf Galaxy back in Summer 2016, but purchased mine in March 2017

- I would love to be a part of this amazing opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf because I have been a part of this game for 40 yrs (now 47) and have yet to experience a truly magical moment in this game. I want to experience my own personal "WOW MOMENT" in golf. This experience would definitely fill that void.

• ​Current USGA handicap
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

Current Handicap Index is 5.1

Current Irons are Callaway XR Pro Irons with Project X 6.0

Fit for irons 2 years ago at Club Champion St. Louis

There are many reasons I would love to attend this trip...One reason is b/c I would love to just get to know guys from this community as well as have a lot of fun with it on social media. I'm avid on the twitter machine and frankly think it would be a great opportunity to bring some new folks to the table...I know Taylormade is focused on upping their level of social media engagement and I would love to support them as well as provide some feedback as to what I as a consumer would love to see.

Another major one has to do with identifying some forged irons that work for me. I have dropped my handicap a substantial amount the past 2/3 years...almost 4 strokes. I have toyed with the idea of moving to forged irons for several years but cannot find a set that fits me well and plays well in January or February just like they play in August when the ball is really flying.

• Current USGA handicap--3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)--Edel with KBS C-Taper
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?--No, eBay special
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf--Would love to be fit for a set of irons and take my game to the next level.

Thanks!

Current Handicap - 2.1

Current Irons - Nike Covert Forged 4-AW - KBS Tour Stiff Shafts

I was never truly fitting for this set. I bought them stock and had them bent to specifications I'd been fit for 20 years ago. I know they aren't right as I still tend to contact the turf with the toe first, but they work pretty well as is so I haven't messed with them any further.

Id love the opportunity to get fit for a new set of irons that truly fit my game. I've had these irons for a long time and haven't really tried many others and those that I have tried have felt like a step back.

Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero Triple Diamond - Aldila DVS 70S
Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Project X Evenflow Blue 75
Callaway Steelhead XR 7 Wood Tensei Blue 65
Nike Covert Forged 4-PW Irons
Nike Engage 50, 56, & 60 Wedges
Nike Origin B2-05 Putter

Current USGA Handicap: 5.8

Current irons and shafts: TM RSI TP with KBS Tour stiff

Were you fit: I was not fit for these irons

I have been flirting with the idea of getting fit for clubs for the first time. I was going to start with driver , putter and finally irons. Since the only place here to get "fitted" is Dicks, I just continue to buy and try. It would be gteyti get fitted by professionals.

• ​Current USGA handicap- 5.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)- Callaway CF16 with KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff 4-AW
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? YES, PGA Superstore North Myrtle Beach in May 2017
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf- I would love this opportunity to test and be a part of a fitting of this caliber! I've always wanted to visit the West Coast and play golf out there... As a player that is constantly tinkering with equipment and switching back and forth between Callaway, Ping and Taylormade I'd love to see what this years line of Taylormade clubs would do to my scores with a professional fitting... who knows, I might just switch back to ALL Taylormade if I were fortunate enough to win this trip! Thanks for the opportunity to enter such a great contest!!!

​Current USGA handicap - 4.0

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) -

Titleist TMB 3iron w/ 2003 Prototype UST iron shaft (105gX). 40", 1* upright (needs another degree up).

Mizuno JPX 900 Tours,4-PW (1* weak), 38.5" 5iron, DG X100 straight in, 2* up. D4 in 3i-6i, D6 in 7-PW.

Callaway MD2 Forged Slate Tour Grind 52* bent to 53*, 35.5", KBS C-Taper 130X ssX1, 65.5* LA, SW=E1.

Ping Glide SS 58*, 35.5", PING CFS X, Green Dot, SW=E1.

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, June-ish 2016 at Robin Nigro Golf Academy in KC Metro area.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I started playing golf roughly 30 years ago (I was ~7 years old). Started playing competitive golf around 12 and through High School. I was decent, but didn't play in college, though I could have walked on at any JuCo in the area and one D1 school, but I wasn't willing to NOT be in the engineering program, so my golf career stopped there. Have played recreational golf since then, and have stayed in the 2-8 handicap range, depending on how much I actually got to play.

I was hovering around 5.5 for a couple years (first, then second kid) and decided I wanted to play some more competitive tournaments...which led to the decision to stop the Trial-by-Fire fitting method and actually seek the help of a professional and got the fitting; and acquisition of new clubs.

Getting fit by the local guys got me in the right ballpark as far as equipment and what I want to achieve, but I know there is more that can be dialed in. Admittedly, my iron play is probably the best part of my game right now, but there are consistent misses that just weren't there before and I know the experience that the fitting staff at Taylormade would be able to help with.

For what it's worth, I played Taylormade 2012 Tour Preferred MBs from 2013-2016 and loved them, but they just had too much spin for my swing (8000+ on a 7 iron...with C-Taper X). The fitter at Robin Nigro actually put me into JPX 900 Forged and I was just striping the 6 iron they had set up. I wasn't comfortable with the larger head in the shorter irons, so I ordered the Tours in 7-PW, and Forged in 4-7(lofts/lengths adjusted to play 3i-6i). In real life I could not make consistent contact with the Forged without significant manipulation to my normal swing, so I replaced the Forged with the appropriate Tours and it's night and day difference. Mentally, I think the size and additional offset of the Forged, while minimal, is critical for my swing. I don't think that was taken into consideration with my latest fitting and I'm positive the staff at Taylormade would be able to address the finer details in the fittings.

Thanks for the opportunity. Following the last Kingdom thread here was a constant state of "F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5".

*edit - my spelling is atrocious

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

Current USGA handicap 16

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Mizuno MP-25 w/ c taper 120 s

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Last season, perfect swing in Toms River, NJ

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: once in a lifetime opportunity that would really help my game!

• Current USGA handicap:​+4.0
  • What are your current irons and shafts? TaylorMade Tour Preferred Blade (2014) (3-PW); Project X 6.5
  • Were you fit for your current irons? Yes If so, where / when? Willamette Valley Country Club/3 Years Ago
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: My sister was fit at the Kingdom many times and was fortunate enough to see improvement in her game after being with the professionals at the Kingdom. I would love to be on the other side receiving the fitting from the best to improve my game and take it to the next level.

Think I could be back home in time for my wedding on September 1st?

Wonder how well this will go over with the fiance.... black%20eye.gif

Wish I could do it....GREAT opportunity! Good luck everyone!

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 8* - Tensei White Pro 70TX

Callaway Paradym TD 3 wood (14*) - Kai'Li White 80x (tipped extra 1/2")

Callaway UW 17* - Kai'Li White 90TX

Callaway Mavrik Pro 3 (20*) - Kai'Li White 100TX

Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 5-9 - KBS Tour V 125 S+

Titleist Vokey 46, 50, 55 & 60 - KBS 610

TaylorMade Spider S Platinum Single Bend - KBS CT Tour Matte Black shaft