APPLY: The TaylorMade Forged Experience! August 29-31. 6 Members Wanted! Apply here!

• ​Current USGA Handicap- +2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)- I am currently playing Titlesit 716 T-MB 3-5 iron and Titlesit MB 6-PW. All my irons have C-Taper Extra Stiff with Golfpride Tour Velvet Grips.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?- I was not fir for my current irons. Before i started playing my Titlesit I was playing Nakashima Irons and was fir for those. So I just sued my specs on my new irons. I was Last fir back in February of 2014
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf- I would love to attend this exclusive oppurtunity because I have my college golf season coming upand I would love to be at my very best. By having equipment that is fit properly and perfect for me is the dream. With being a collge golfer funds are a little tight so this would help take some of the stress of being a collge student off of my shoulders.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current USGA handicap: 10.2

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with KBS Tour Stiff (120)

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

NO. The last time I was fit for a set of irons was 2005. At the time, I had no clue where the center of the face was. The fitter just gave me what I wanted for specs.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

I welcome any opportunity to gain knowledge from the professional fitters at Taylormade. I would love the opportunity to be properly fit for irons and increase my game in the process. Confidence comes from knowing your equipment is helping and not hurting your game. The trip will be an amazing experience for everyone selected. I would tweet, gram, snap, and book all of the once in a lifetime memories with the band of brothers selected. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! FINGERS CROSSED!!!

---Current USGA Handicap--3.5

---Current Irons--Callaway Apex CF 16 w/Project X Flighted 95 +3/4"

---Were you fitted?--Yes, it was a Trackman fitting in May 2016 at Miles of Golf Cincinnati.

---It would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to be fitted at the Kingdom where they fit so many tour players. It's always great to meet fellow WXR's, there's not a more passionate group for this sport.

• ​Current USGA handicap - 4.9 index
  • What are your current irons and shafts: Prototype Mizuno MS 11 from 1991. Original Satin Project X 6.5 shafts that have been soft-stepped once. Pure DTX midisize grips (no tape)
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was not. I have never been fit which may explain why I keep going back to my 26 year old irons.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf...I have friends that have done your fittings at the Kingdom at Reylonds Lake Oconee. They have had great results. I have tried many iron sets over the years and keep going back to the 26 year old Mizuno blades pictured. While I do love these Mizunos and I am clearly loyal once something works, I know there has to be something better for me out there. I have played exclusively Taylor Made woods and hydrids since the original 300 Tour Driver and 200 Tour woods (with Shaqx shafts) and I would love to add the irons into the bag as well.

Sure hope not having an official handicap doesn't disqualify me.. Happy to post and take a ton of photos.

• ​Current USGA handicap - 8.9 unofficially
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Nike Pro Combo w/ Dynamic Gold s300 shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, teaching professional in Gilbert AZ, 2013
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - Easy, Taylormade has recently released some fantastic golf gear and seems to be in tune with what consumers are looking for. I was an all Nike guy, I've moved to the M! driver, plan to add the M1 3W shortly and want to try the spider. Needless to say, Taylormade has been winning me over. Less related to Taylormade, my wife has been out of work so my golf game has been on hold and this would be a really nice boost after my birthday (on the 27th)

Thanks Taylormade for engaging with WRX.

Driver - Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5˚ AD-DI 6s
3W - Taylormade 2016 M1 15˚
3H -Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2
4-P - Nike Vapor Pro Modus 120 Stiff
Wedges - Nike Engage Square 52˚ 56˚ Dual Sole 60˚
Putter - Nike Method 001
Ball - Nike RZN Platinum
Bag - Nike Vapor Air Hybrid Carry

Twitter - @CoreyMilstein
Instagram - @CoreyMilstein

• Current USGA handicap: 11.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Callaway Apex Pros (2014). KBS Tour Tour-V 110 Stiff (0.5" long). Standard Loft & Lie.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was not fit for my irons. They were bought used.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Besides being able to see The Kingdom in person, I'd like to attend to learn more about TaylorMade and their R&D process when it comes to producing quality equipment. It would also be an awesome experience to have my first iron fitting ever with the same staff that takes care of the big guys on tour, especially for a set from the P700 series which are all beautiful looking clubs.

Selected or not, looking forward to these reviews. Thanks for the opportunity Taylormade!

• ​Current USGA handicap - +1.2

• What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Mizuno JPX 900 Tours with Aerotech Steelfiber 110cw X

• Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was not

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I have been a big fan of Taylormade woods over my young life (Currently playing all '16 M2 woods) and would love to test their irons, especially with what I have seen coming!

In a post below, answer the following:

​Current USGA handicap:

Srixon z745 3-pw with KBS C Taper Lite stiff. Standard LLL

No, never been fit.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

Rhetorical question right? Who in their right mind wouldn't want to go to the Kingdom and get fit by the best in the business! In all seriousness, I've never been fit for anything by a professional. I have a skytrak so I kind of fit myself through experimentation for my current set. To be honest, I love my srixons and haven't been in the market for a new set of irons lately, but I'm curious as to what I'm missing out on with these new Taylormades.

• ​Current USGA handicap 5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW w/Dynamic Gold S300
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Not really...I ordered based off fitting specs from when I went to the Oven
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf I have TM woods and have been looking at possibly upgrading to a set of TM irons. The new forged irons look amazing and would love to be fit into a set and also to learn more about the design process behind the new clubs.
  • Thanks to TaylorMade and Golfwrx for the opportunity.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

-GHIN 6.8

-Vega VM-02 x100SS; Srixon z945 S300

-I have never been fit for irons or woods.

I've been playing forged blades for he past 1.5 years and I don't see myself going back to any other style of iron as I love the feeling when a shot is flushed. Now, finding the "right" set has been a lesson in futility as I just can't get the right combination of feel and forgiveness. I've been playing the TM TP ball the past year with great success, and the M2 driver has been great as well. I'd love to give the new TM blades a go! The Rose/Rory/DJ protos are damn sexy and I'm stoked they are coming to market.

--Oh, and I'm going to Scotland the 19th of September and a new set of clubs would be saweet!!!

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

• Current USGA handicap - I don't have a USGA handicap but tracking my rounds via an app I carry approximately an 11.5.
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - My current irons are 4,5 AP2 w/ Nippon modus3 130 regular flex, 6-PW are Miura CB57 w/ Nippon modus3 130 regular flex
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - No, I've slowly worked through what didn't work to find what did.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I'd like to attend this opportunity to experience what it is like to have a tour level fitting. The closest I've come to any fitting is having a guy at a box store check my length and lie by taking a few measurements and hitting on a lie board. We have a few trusted professionals in my area but most are at Country Clubs and their prices are to high to justify being fit from a single cart with minimal options. Going to a place like TaylorMade Golf that actually builds the clubs would be an experience of a lifetime for an avid recreational golfer

Titleist             TSR3 10* w/ Tensei 1k white
Callaway       Apex 19' 3 hybrid w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff

NCW                Tour Department DW mid muscle MB 4-PW w/ Modus 105 S
Vokey            SM8 50f, 56s, 60m
Bettinardi       Studio Stock 17

Current USGA handicap - 2.6

• What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Titleist 910H 19 & 24 hybrids with AD DI 105X shafts; Titleist 716 AP2 (5-PW) with KBS Tour S+ shafts; Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58 with KBS Tour S+ shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No Fitting - Lots of personal tinkering to work out current setup
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf -Now 45 years old but still have the fire to play my best golf. I've never had an iron fitting and would love to have the confidence that I'm using equipment that truly fits my unique needs. I appreciate the consideration and look forward to reading the results if I'm not chosen.

Current USGA handicap

+0.9

Srixon U45 2i (KBS Tour V 120x), Srixon Z745 4-6 (Nippon 125X), Srixon Z945 7-PW (Nippon 125X)

Yes. Fit at the beginning of the 2016 season by the Srixon Rep at a demo day.

Honestly, I've been an on/off again fan of TM. I've always respected the woods line and in fact, the first driver I fell in love with was the TM R510TP DF and have owned various TM woods through the generations (R5, SuperDeep, M2). But I never really considered the irons. Not one reason in particular, but there were always other brands/models that stood out more to me that I owned. The reason I mention this is the new P7xx line has caught my attention for the first time. Given the reviews here, the validation from the TM tour staff (Rors, Day, DJ, etc), how the clubs themselves look, and feedback from buddies - this line is legit. I'm demanding of my clubs as they have to have the right look, feel, performance, and instill confidence every time I swing them. I know when I find that, I have the best chance to shoot my lowest score every round. I'd love to have the opportunity to head to TM HQ to see if the new irons fit that criteria and can unseat my Srixons.

Cobra LTDX 9* Ventus Blue 6X
Cobra LTDX LS 16.5* Ventus Black 8X
Cobra Tour 4-PW PX 6.5
Cleveland RTX6 50*/54*/58* PX 6.5
Ping PLD Anser D

Srixon ZStar XV Yellow

​Current USGA handicap: 0.3

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Ping i200 blue 4-pw project x 6.0 standard length

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes in February 2017 by Scott Felix in Memphis, TN.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've never been to any kind of event like this or any facility of a large manufacturer. However I love to try new equipment(probably a little too much) and I'm always looking for any way to improve my bag. I would also love to have a reason to interact more with people on the forums, just never really had much to add I guess. Can't think of anything better to talk about with everyone than a trip to Taylormade. I do spend a lot of time reading the boards however. Lastly, I love to drink beer, have a good time, and meet new people which is exactly what this trip sounds like....did I mention I love to try new equipment!!

​Current USGA handicap

NA - last was a 4

Callaway apex cf 16 - c taper 120 2 degree flat stock length standard grip

Yes - Miles of Golf March 2017

Just to have the opportunity to get fit at a facility like this would be amazing and to see what I get fit for by a OEM -

• Current USGA handicap: 5.4
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW, KBS Tour 120g shafts
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No. I have always wanted to be fit but always did OK with off the shelf iron sets.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: A once in a lifetime experience that I would cherish forever. I live golf 24/7 and would love nothing more than to go through this experience with some fellow golfwrx'ers. Very curious to see if a fitting would improve my game! I've always been skeptical in thinking a fitting would do me any good!

• ​Current USGA handicap: 0.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts: PING I25 with ZZ65 hard stepped 1X, 1/2" long, 1.5 upright, Lamkin Midsize Crossline grips.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? I was fit for my irons by a PGA professional outside on the range in Daytona Beach, Florida.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Simply put, I think that TaylorMade Golf is making the best equipment in golf. I have been a PING player for a long time, but more and more TM equipment is making it's way into my bag because of the superior performance. I am a competitive amateur golfer who just completed almost 7 years of military service. I have been given the opportunity to play college golf starting this fall, and I know that an experience like this would give me 100% confidence in my equipment.

PING G400 Max 

PING G400 3 wood

Still Searching for something in between

PING S55 4-PW

Vokey 50, 56, 60

Odyssey AI ONE Milled #1

Pro V1

​-Current USGA handicap: 20

-What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): TaylorMade 2017 M2 w/ KBS Tour Stiff

-Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: Recently overhauled my bag two months ago and got fit for the TaylorMade M2 at my local golf mart. I have issues with finding the right shaft however and have been through a few different ones up this point, the KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S, KBS C-Taper 105 S, KBS Tour FLT and now KBS Tour. Unfortunately I can't get either the C-Taper Lite 110 or KBS Tour FLT on the M2 Head.

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I have played TaylorMade Driver/Woods since my first real golf set, starting with a R7 Quad Driver/Fujikara Speeder Shaft and V-Steel Woods. Only in the last 2 months have I played a TaylorMade Iron and with my shaft issues would love to see what a real fitting experience is like.

​Current USGA handicap

+1.9

TM 750 tour proto w/ tour issue x100

Yes, club champion In MD earlier this year.

I would love to attend this fitting to see the new 730 blades, 790 UDI and talk with the staff at TM to see how they fit and see if any tweaks need to be made in my bag. I would like to check out the new m2 tour fairways and see if the staff could figure out why I couldn't make my 440 work for me even when I was fitted. It would just be an awesome chance to get learn more of the inner workings of Taylormade. Good luck to everyone and I know the past people really enjoyed their visit to the kingdom.

• Current USGA handicap 2.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Srixon 765 3-6, 965 7-P w/KBS Tour-V X SSx1
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No, I've been doing my best self-fitting myself into this set of irons based on the specs of my previous irons (Miura 1957s). I have access to a Trackman & Flightscope Mevo but it's been a long process since I can't swap shafts as easily as I could w/"demo" heads.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. I've been playing my 1957s for quite a few years and really love the irons but a family medical situation (my son just completed his 7th open heart surgery about 6 weeks ago) has really cut into my playing/practice time. I still have aspirations of continuing to improve and participate in high level state & USGA amateur events. As a result, I've been seeking out a less demanding set of irons and grabbed this combo set of Srixons on a whim earlier this summer (deal was to good to pass up). For the most part, the irons have performed at an acceptable level but there are a number of things that I believe could be improved upon. My dispersion pattern has been bigger than I expected, even with the short/mid irons. Ball flight is higher than I'm used to (although they don't seem to balloon, maybe it's the TP5/TP5x?). I also get the occasional ball that flies a good 10-12y further than usual (and that's saying something, I hit these irons pretty far). I'm sure that some of these issues are due to my decreased level of playing/practice time but I can't help but think that some of it could be fitting issues. Also, with my 1957s, it was very apparent when I missed a shot and exactly where on the face I made contact. This is much less obvious with the Srixons (even the 965s) so I fear that part of my inconsistencies could also be due to a lack of feedback. Prior to buying the Srixons I was strongly considering a set of TM 750s and would love to give them a fair shake. I also feel that it would be extremely beneficial to spend some time with a knowledgeable fitter.

Stealth2+ 9 Atmos RWB 6x / MyStealth+ 9 Atmos Blue 6x | Stealth2+ 15, Ventus Red 8x
TI P770 2 | P770 3, P7MC 4-5, P7MB 6-9 / Miura 1957 4-9, $-Taper 125
TI MG3 46, 50, 54, $-Taper 125 | TI MG3 58 / HT 58, KBS Tour 120 SS
Mann Mini / Cameron CT, MC Smooth | TP5x | My WITB Thread

-Hdcp: 0.4

-Irons/shafts: TaylorMade Tour Preferred Forged MB Irons 4-PW, KBS Tour 90 S shafts

-I have never been fitted for any clubs before.

I would truly appreciate the opportunity to take part in this incredible experience. Earlier in the spring, I had a schedule full of tournaments that I was excited about playing in, and was looking to pull out all the stops so I could give myself the best possible chance of success in them. I was hoping to make it to a TaylorMade Performance Lab beforehand to get my clubs tweaked for the upcoming season. Unfortunately, the labs recently closed and I was out of luck, causing me to make the best out of what I've had. Being that I had hoped to have had a chance to get the best out of my current irons, getting fitted there would be the opportunity I was looking for at the beginning of the year. My brother (who has also entered the contest and will be down in the area for a buddies' golf trip at that time) and I have talked before about somehow trying to get to the Kingdom and have been showing each other pictures of the recent prototypes as they've been made available. I haven't had the opportunity to attend one of the trips he goes on, so it would be special for the two of us to spend a few days down there before he has his trip and I go back to work (I'm a school teacher and high school golf coach), as well as meet some other like-minded people who would appreciate it as much as we would to enjoy the experience with. Being scratch players and having a great deal of experience hitting other previous versions of TaylorMade forged irons ourselves, I really feel we could give some excellent feedback and insight into improvements made and variations between the prior versions and the newest versions.

• ​Current USGA handicap: 19
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): 716 AP2 with NS Pro 950GH Stiff
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? I was not fit for the heads but fit for the shafts. This was at Club Champion in Long Island, NY on December 2016.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've always enjoyed reading about these type of events that occur on GolfWRX and always wanted to go myself. I'd love to see the thought process on how the irons were made and where they started from. I also have had a lot of time these past few months to reflect on golf and life and this trip would definitely put those things in perspective. I also love blade irons. I have gamed a few set of blades which wasn't the best decision but they were well worth it when hitting them pure. I'd love the chance to attempt to game the P700 series blades from TM.

• Current USGA handicap - 10.2
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Miura CB-57 with KBS C-Taper Lite X
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Yes, at Golf Fitting Studios at Shadow Ridge in Palm Desert, CA; Spring 2014
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - It is no secret in the instructional forums that I have struggled with my game in the past several years. I had the ultimate goal of representing the Marine Corps in the annual All Armed Forces Championship. I chronicled my journey on WRX, but two years went by and I only saw my handicap go in the wrong direction. Having posted ad nauseam about my struggles, I became increasingly frustrated and indifferent about golf. However, in the past six months, I have finally made positive, lasting improvements in my swing and more importantly, in my mind. I have a new appreciation for the game of golf and I am once again excited at the prospect of training for next year's tryouts. My current clubs were originally fit for my "old" swing several years ago, and I feel that this would be an amazing opportunity to get re-fit to my "new" swing and new attitude. I have an appreciation for high-quality forged clubs, and I'd love to see the advances in technology TaylorMade has incorporated into this niche area. I would relish the opportunity to meet with other like-minded golfers who would love nothing more than to spend a few days having fun nerding out about golf equipment.

Thank you for your consideration!

TaylorMade SIM Max 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Black 7X
TaylorMade M5 15* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2TS X
Callaway 815 Alpha Hybrid 21* - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 90TX
Miura Baby Blade 4-P - KBS $-Taper X
Miura Wedges - 52*, 56* - KBS $-Taper X
Callaway MD4 Tactical 60*
PXG Darkness Operator

Current Handicap: 5.2

Current Irons: Taylormade 2014 MC, 2 degrees flat, 1/2 longer than standard, Tour Issue X100 3-PW

Fit For Irons: Was not fit for Irons, just felt like I was better off with X100 shafts compared to all the S300/S400

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I'd love the opportunity to see if getting fit for irons definitely makes a big difference in my play. I also think it would be an amazing experience to go to the kingdom and experience what every lucky individual has went through. I'm very descriptive and would give amazing detailed live updates on what I'm feeling. I work in the restaurant industry as a server and I have 2 jobs, so that gives me less time to play golf during the week. I get to go out once a week, and maybe take couple days off for some amateur events. So this in itself would be a treat and an amazing reason to take time off from work and be part of this fitting process.

Current Handicap- 12.3

Current Irons- Nike VR Pro Blades 3-PW with Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts

Fit for Irons- I have never been fit for Irons

State why you would want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf- TaylorMade has been crushing the industry and the golf game itself. They have consistently pushed the limits and the ideas of the golf club and now every other company is trying to keep up and I want to play with the best clubs out there and so the only option is TaylorMade. Being fit for a proper set of clubs by professionals would be a dream come true and to be able to do that at the Kingdom itself would just blow the lid off it. I'd very much enjoy chronicling my experience to share with the everyday worker who gets his little bit of joy out of living vicariously through posts online about people getting to do amazing things like this.

​Current USGA handicap: 4.4

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Mizuno JPX 900 tour with x100 shafts.

Were you fit for your current irons? Yes If so, where / when? Just at the local golf course late last year.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: always wanted an opportunity to be professionally fit to verify what I have always been told. Living in Idaho we don't have the availability as other places. It has been a dream to always go somewhere and get fit. Taylormade is as any and better than most. Thanks for the opportunity.

Taylormade Stealth 9*
Ping I25 14* 3 Wood
Ping G425 19* Hybrid
Ping I210 4-UW
Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*,58*
Scotty Cameron Del Mar

• ​Current USGA handicap - Scratch
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Taylor made PSI 5 iron, TM Psi Tour 6-pw. all with Aerotech steel fiber 110 Stiff shafts.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - TM is the number 1 company in golf and this is a great opportunity to try the new irons and have an exclusive access to what they have at kingdom! It would be awesome to attend and let everyone know how TM take care of people!

​Current USGA handicap: 9.7

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Ping I20 w/ KBS Tour stiff shafts, blue dot

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Yes, at the Golf Tour Trailer in Warrenton, VA, it's been so long that I don't remember the date, probably circa 2011

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I am in the market for a new set of irons and would love to get fit at the same location that fits some of the best players on tour, these irons are on my list as ones to try when I do get fit for my new set.

Titleist TS3 8.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
Titleist TS3 13.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.5
TaylorMade P790 3 w/ HZRDUS Black 85 6.0
Callaway X Forged 4-PW w/ KBS $Taper 120
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610
Swag Savage Too
Taylormade TP5x