2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Paige to PXG Intersting Pickup

CCTxGolf

Looks like most of us at least agree we would do the same as her to make a living and improve our profile in any way to either start a career or continue one. One thing that irks me about her as other mentioned she gets very defensive when questioned about her looks and wants people to know her not just as a pretty face and body but constantly posts pictures yes looking sexy not slutty but most of her chest is visible which i not needed to be taken seriously when you are already hot- one thinks just very insecure. Then she'll post random question like what are you golfing fans up to this weekend where are you playing and she has to do this accompanied by a sexy photo, why not just the question and don't post a photo.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in a ridiculous Twitter battle with her a few months back, didn't want to, made one silly comment and she comes out to defend herself, it was weird.

She bothers me a lot for a variety of reasons, pretty self absorbed on everything, I realize she's positive on social media but still self absorbed, see an Instagram that isn't a picture of herself? I didn't think so.

It's also too bad she gets more attention and has more followers than the real young stars of the game, Lexi, Lydia Ko, others deserve that more, it's better for women and better for women's golf that way.

Exactly!!!

I'm a huge fan of her assets but she's an even bigger fan of them. she's her own biggest fan, great on her. It's working so far....

Driver - Titleist TSi2 8* - HZRDUS Blue 6.0 60g

3W Cobra LTDx 15* - Aldila Ascent 6.0 60g

DI - NLU 18* - MMT 105g Stiff

5-GW PXG Gen4 XP - MMT 105g stiff

50* Cleveland Zipcore full face - TI S400

56* Tmag Big Foot - TI S400

Taylormade Tour Spider Silver  

I don't have a problem with her being sponsored by anyone. It's marketing, exposure, name recognition...whatever you want to call it. It's also nothing new. Blair O'Neal is sponsored by Cobra/Puma without having accomplished a thing. Now their name is plastered in female long drive events and now of course GC. Paige was sponsored by Callaway previously without having done a thing. PXG just got exposure to 1.2M of her followers. Maybe 2% of those can even afford PXGs, but now their name is out there. Even on the men's side, Alice Cooper is sponsored by Callaway simply because he's Alice Cooper.

I can understand her being a bit defensive. When people are basically saying that she's a pretty face with a bod, and bypass that she wants to follow her golf dream and needs a way to finance it. Kind of sounds like the abuse that Blair took here. It doesn't affect me one way or the other, but I'm happy for her. I hope she can finally get on the LPGA and put the criticism to rest.

I think that is a little unfair to Blair to compare the two. Blair finished runner-up and champion on two Big Breaks. Then she made it to the final stage of LPGA Q School, received full status on Symetra Tour, then signed with Cobra-Puma, and competed for 3 seasons before transitioning to media.

EDIT: I know Paige won a Cactus Tour event, but that is below Symetra, there were only 19 contestants, including 6 amateurs, and more than half finished +17 or worse. To give her a little more credit, she did beat Hannah O'Sullivan in the playoff.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Click click click. This thread proves why Parsons signed her. This thread is getting more posts than a normal LPGA thread.

Titleist TSR3 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TS3 3w 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Good move for PXG. Paige has over 1m followers. Smart marketing.

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

They should sign Kylie Jenner next. Paige has a lot of followers but Kylie has like, 90x as many.

I believe Selena Gomez is #1 at +126M; SIGN HER UP!

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Good for her. Still don't understand all the bitter remarks towards her. Smart move by Bob as well. Let's face it, we all know her name and most follow her on instagram. That's valuable to a brand like PXG.

Lots of Hate on this board for her...I really don't understand.

Good looking Gal,Good Golfer,Lot of positive Social Media ...

Just say Congrats and move on.

Who in this thread has said anything about hating anyone.

Even a whiff of legit, honest criticism brings these responses out...

Click click click. This thread proves why Parsons signed her. This thread is getting more posts than a normal LPGA thread.

Because its about a non LPGA player... thats the problem. Golf channel brings her on when 25+ LPGA pros live in the orlando area. I golf with alot of these ladies in the winter and they have absolutely beautiful smiles and personalities to boot that would only benefit having them on tv on their talk shows or instruction shows but they dont show cleavage or wear leggings and post trash on instagram so here we are. People like me who care about the symetra tour and LPGA tour know what kind of a joke she is. PXG will not sell 1 more or less club because of her. Shes equal to the boat show girls or the girls companies hire to stand next to their booth at the pga show in orlando in January every year, thats how you know a company is struggling when they bring out the double d brigade.

Because its about a non LPGA player... thats the problem. Golf channel brings her on when 25+ LPGA pros live in the orlando area. I golf with alot of these ladies in the winter and they have absolutely beautiful smiles and personalities to boot that would only benefit having them on tv on their talk shows or instruction shows but they dont show cleavage or wear leggings and post trash on instagram so here we are. People like me who care about the symetra tour and LPGA tour know what kind of a joke she is. PXG will not sell 1 more or less club because of her. Shes equal to the boat show girls or the girls companies hire to stand next to their booth at the pga show in orlando in January every year, thats how you know a company is struggling when they bring out the double d brigade.

I'm not disagreeing it's a problem. But it's the truth. And having her at a trade show would get more interest than most lady pros. Sad but true. Endorsements are all about product recognition. Not the individual endorser selling x number of product.

Agree with you 100% she is like a trade show girl. Car, boat, golf whatever it gets clicks and interest just like this thread.

Titleist TSR3 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TS3 3w 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

The irony is that a good portion of the male Wrx community was up in arms about the recent LPGA dress guidelines. A lot of comments were on the right of players to be themselves and be "sexy."

Now a good portion of the male Wrx community is up in arms about this.

You reap what you sow, boys. Holy Madonna-whore complex!

Paige can swing a golf club and played college golf and Cactus Tour so she's a bit more than a boat show girl. Her website highlights golf, fashion and exercise, which isn't much different than Blair O'Neal and some other ladies that haven't made it on the LPGA Tour. Does she deserve to be on GC more than the top lady players, probably not, but is that GC's fault or the LPGA ladies who aren't marketing themselves as well as Paige?

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

They should sign Kylie Jenner next. Paige has a lot of followers but Kylie has like, 90x as many.

I believe Selena Gomez is #1 at +126M; SIGN HER UP!

you dont think a company would seriously consider it if either of those two showed any interest in golf, or thought there was a chance for a decent RoR? Getting either of those two out on a golf course sending snaps, posting on twitter would probably get a bunch of people to go out and buy clubs. These are women who are selling out of their signature products minutes after they launch.

Im willing to bet a lot of Paiges followers are mid 20s males out of college who are upper middle class. Guess what, those guys can spend a bunch of money on PXG clubs. Start tossing in promotions and other things and paige gets pretty good coverage, her few youtube videos do well too.

Paige can swing a golf club and played college golf and Cactus Tour so she's a bit more than a boat show girl. Her website highlights golf, fashion and exercise, which isn't much different than Blair O'Neal and some other ladies that haven't made it on the LPGA Tour. Does she deserve to be on GC more than the top lady players, probably not, but is that GC's fault or the LPGA ladies who aren't marketing themselves as well as Paige?

Blair played on the symetra tour and made it to final stage of LPGA Q-School. Also marketing yourself and posting non stop t & a are not the same thing. We all know shes no golfer but hey instagram...

Next, Bob is going to sign the "Cash Me Outside" girl.

Howboutdat!

If you could get paid to just have pictures of you taken playing golf

Would you feel bad about it?

Without getting too deep into this, back in 1996, a much younger DP4 did TV commercials that were global and played for about a year. As a result of that, there were some businesses that made offers to endorse their products. At that point I was a single Dad who was raising my sons solo. For me to consider endorsing something I had to believe in it because I knew my sons were paying close attention. Although the money was VERY tempting, I never chased it.

Not begrudging her in the least for taking advantage of the opportunities...it's not a bad way to make a living. For me, I need to really, really believe in it.

Without getting too deep into this, back in 1996, a much younger DP4 did TV commercials that were global and played for about a year. As a result of that, there were some businesses that made offers to endorse their products. At that point I was a single Dad who was raising my sons solo. For me to consider endorsing something I had to believe in it because I knew my sons were paying close attention. Although the money was VERY tempting, I never chased it.

Not begrudging her in the least for taking advantage of the opportunities...it's not a bad way to make a living. For me, I need to really, really believe in it.

So could you believe enough in PXG if they offered you an endorsement contract?

What commercial?

What are you talking about?

No details?

I want details!

Posted without additional comment.

https://www.golfdige...ia-savvy-to-pxg

In the issue of Golf Digest on which she adorned the cover, it was written that, “The vast majority of Spiranac's fans are males between 15 and 30-something, and—judging by the nature of their comments on various websites—it's possible that her last name is the longest word they know how to spell.” That’s not exactly the type of consumer base that purchases $850 drivers and iron sets north of $2,500.

So could you believe enough in PXG if they offered you an endorsement contract?

I'd try the equipment and if it matched what they wanted me to say, possibly.

Good for her, seems a very nice young woman.

It's true that her social media footprint will get the PXG brand more exposure. Whether that footprint contains many who will shell out the $$$ for PXG products is another question. We'll see.

That's a great point and as a marketing consulting company I always emphasize to my clients you can't use social media "likes" or followers to qualify for a bank loan or feed your family. It's all about conversion rate and Parsons know that but ultimately he's trying to expand his reach with the addition of Paige to his team.

Totally get it, but if his clubs are "not for everyone" why is he using her to reach everyone! :taunt:

Posted without additional comment.

https://www.golfdige...ia-savvy-to-pxg

In the issue of Golf Digest on which she adorned the cover, it was written that, “The vast majority of Spiranac's fans are males between 15 and 30-something, and—judging by the nature of their comments on various websites—it's possible that her last name is the longest word they know how to spell.” That’s not exactly the type of consumer base that purchases $850 drivers and iron sets north of $2,500.

Yes, companies never use young attractive women to sell expensive stuff to old guys with money ; )