2019 Masters Tournament hosted by ANGC (merged)

gatorpedsMD

Biggest evidence that slow play has become beyond disgusting on tour: Bryson and a crippled Jason Day were in the same group at a major and had to wait on a few holes on the back.

G430 LST 9 Matrix 50M4 R Black Tie

BRNR Mini 11.5 Midr Proto 65R

Apex UW 2021 17 Smoke Black RDX 70 5.5

TSR2 21 & 24 AV Raw Blue 75R

T350 6-48 AMT Red R300

RTX Full Face Black 54 60 KBS Hi Rev 2 115

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 CH 34in SS Pistol 1.0

Srixon Q Star Tour 

> @babyfade said:

> Bryson with best round yesterday... a few tap in birdies...

> what are today featured groups? same as yesterday?

Found this. https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/2019-masters-featured-groups-watch-tiger-woods-phil-mickelson-rory-mcilroy-live-on-friday/

Surprised there was nothing on the website yet.

Going to be a one heck of a weekend.

I was wrong about Rose, although I think he will right the ship today, and at least shoot something respectable.

On the mark with Brooks. The dude has a head for majors.

Tiger. Needs a 67 or 68 today, Friday.

Look out for DJ. He looked comfortable.

Phil has his bright moment on Thursday. Friday, look for a fizzle and at least 8 dumbfounded looks from the old guy.

Jordan who?

Adam Scott will hang around this year.

Bryson has his Sunday round yesterday. His marksmanship will fade over the next two days.

Woosnam - an honorable caboose.

Another note on Tiger - # 15 would be sweet.

• Like 1

Koepka looks like he found his hat in the garbage 10 minutes before tee time. Should have left it there. > @Marco said:

> > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > @Marco said:

> > > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > > https://www.golfersgum.com/

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > just bought a 5 pack lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > > > > > > > Phil and Tiger with the gum today.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'm breaking out the Dubble Bubble.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Inside joke between the two? Full round gum chew.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > full round for real ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Stupidest idea ever for his neck and back, chewing tenses the jaw muscles which tenses the posterior chain, wow didn't think i'd see that but not really surprising.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > this cant be a real post... please tell me youre joking?

> > > > >

> > > > > nope, jaw is really important in posture and part of the kinetic chain

> > > > > look for yourself here a before/after jaw fascia release

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > What is this witchcraft you speak of?

> > >

> > > In the video you see a gua sha technique to release the jaw muscles, which relaxes the entire posterior chain because the kinetic muscle chain goes from the tongue/jaw to the foot.

> > >

> > > Fascia is the envelope of the muscles, imagine like a saran wrap in that case going from the foot up the back/neck and tied to the jaw.

> > >

> > > If the masseter muscle is too tight because of clenching primarily, it tightens the whole fascia, imagine pulling on one end of the saran wrap.

> > >

> > > Also the position/alignment of the jaw is related to posture/muscle chains, like a person with a recessed jaw will bring the head position forward to open the airway, and if the jaw is protruded forward, the head will generally be positione d back.

> > > If you have a misaligned jaw, there will be a misalignment of the shoulders.

> > >

> > > When you do a physical effort, you want to neutralize the jaw as much as possible, thats why you see strongmen like Brian Shaw use a mouthpiece, to avoid asymmetry and create stability.

> > > Tiger probably doesn't chew while swinging, but he chews between shots, creating unnecessary tension in his jaw/neck, its like if you are eating non stop basically when you chew gum

> >

> > So Phil and Tiger are chewing gum and playing now... what benefit are they trying to achieve? Is chewing gum somehow helping Tiger keep his back loose?

>

> I don't think they are aware of the link between the jaw and the muscle chains unfortunately so i don't know why they chew, maybe for stress control, but it won't keep the back loose for sure, if you wanna swing with the neck and back loose, put your tongue to your palate and relax your jaw as much as possible

As a former D-1 track athlete I can attest to this. As a sprinter the goal was to try and keep your mouth and jaw as loose as possible in order to maintain your top end speed. If you watch the VERY best sprinters in the world, the ones who start to pull away in the latter half of the race, all of them have relaxed jaw muslces. It frees up the rest of the body immensely, and I'm not surprised if the golf swing works the same way.

• Like 1

WITB:

Driver: Taylormade SIM 9° 

Fairway Wood: Taylormade SIM TI 15°, Titleist 917F2 18°

Irons: Ping i210 4-UW

Wedges: Titleist SM8 S-Grind 54°, 58°

Putter: Nike BC-01 33"

> @pheenomz4774 said:

> Koepka looks like he found his hat in the garbage 10 minutes before tee time. Should have left it there. > @Marco said:

> > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > > > https://www.golfersgum.com/

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > just bought a 5 pack lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Phil and Tiger with the gum today.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm breaking out the Dubble Bubble.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Inside joke between the two? Full round gum chew.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > full round for real ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Stupidest idea ever for his neck and back, chewing tenses the jaw muscles which tenses the posterior chain, wow didn't think i'd see that but not really surprising.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > this cant be a real post... please tell me youre joking?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > nope, jaw is really important in posture and part of the kinetic chain

> > > > > > look for yourself here a before/after jaw fascia release

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > What is this witchcraft you speak of?

> > > >

> > > > In the video you see a gua sha technique to release the jaw muscles, which relaxes the entire posterior chain because the kinetic muscle chain goes from the tongue/jaw to the foot.

> > > >

> > > > Fascia is the envelope of the muscles, imagine like a saran wrap in that case going from the foot up the back/neck and tied to the jaw.

> > > >

> > > > If the masseter muscle is too tight because of clenching primarily, it tightens the whole fascia, imagine pulling on one end of the saran wrap.

> > > >

> > > > Also the position/alignment of the jaw is related to posture/muscle chains, like a person with a recessed jaw will bring the head position forward to open the airway, and if the jaw is protruded forward, the head will generally be positione d back.

> > > > If you have a misaligned jaw, there will be a misalignment of the shoulders.

> > > >

> > > > When you do a physical effort, you want to neutralize the jaw as much as possible, thats why you see strongmen like Brian Shaw use a mouthpiece, to avoid asymmetry and create stability.

> > > > Tiger probably doesn't chew while swinging, but he chews between shots, creating unnecessary tension in his jaw/neck, its like if you are eating non stop basically when you chew gum

> > >

> > > So Phil and Tiger are chewing gum and playing now... what benefit are they trying to achieve? Is chewing gum somehow helping Tiger keep his back loose?

> >

> > I don't think they are aware of the link between the jaw and the muscle chains unfortunately so i don't know why they chew, maybe for stress control, but it won't keep the back loose for sure, if you wanna swing with the neck and back loose, put your tongue to your palate and relax your jaw as much as possible

>

> As a former D-1 track athlete I can attest to this. As a sprinter the goal was to try and keep your mouth and jaw as loose as possible in order to maintain your top end speed. If you watch the VERY best sprinters in the world, the ones who start to pull away in the latter half of the race, all of them have relaxed jaw muslces. It frees up the rest of the body immensely, and I'm not surprised if the golf swing works the same way.

The jaw thing would explain why this guy's game fell apart.

att1tc2zvjkh.png

• Like 2

> @nosedive32 said:

> Biggest evidence that slow play has become beyond disgusting on tour: Bryson and a crippled Jason Day were in the same group at a major and had to wait on a few holes on the back.

Did they mention what is up with J Day? Holy s*** the guy looks like he's walking on eggshells out there with a very noticeable limp.

> @lopey986 said:

>

>

> > @nosedive32 said:

> > Biggest evidence that slow play has become beyond disgusting on tour: Bryson and a crippled Jason Day were in the same group at a major and had to wait on a few holes on the back.

>

> Did they mention what is up with J Day? Holy **** the guy looks like he's walking on eggshells out there with a very noticeable limp.

Apparently threw his back out lifting his daughter. He has a history of back problems and WD from Bay Hill last month with a bad back. He had to get on course treatment on #2

T350 6-48 AMT Red R300

Srixon Q Star Tour 

> @lopey986 said:

>

>

> > @nosedive32 said:

> > Biggest evidence that slow play has become beyond disgusting on tour: Bryson and a crippled Jason Day were in the same group at a major and had to wait on a few holes on the back.

I hope Bryson never finds success as long as he plays this slow. Golf needs to get serious about punitive measures for it. IMO, a player who has success on tour by standing over the ball forever has obtained his success by theft. The whole notion of not swinging until you are ready is crap. There is a good reason by basketball has a shot clock. It will eventually, throughout the course of game, maintain competitive integrity.

Early leaderboard update.

Kizzire -2 (E Thru 2) Kaymer E (-1 thru 1) Lyle E (-1 thru 2)

T350 6-48 AMT Red R300

Srixon Q Star Tour 

> @hogans71 said:

> > @ChristopherMcDonald said:

> > > @imakaveli said:

> > > Brooks giving us hope.

> > hope of a boring weekend perhaps lol

> >

> >

>

> I've never gotten this- when TW was tearing it up, buying the field by six + strokes it was the greatest thing ever- can't miss tv! Now, when it's someone else, it's boring?

>

Yes, some people just like Tiger to dominate.

I know, I know...

• Like 1

> @"Darth Putter" said:

> > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > We almost saw Bryson DeChambeau's first ever ace today.

> > >

> > > https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2019-after-close-call-on-16-bryson-dechambeau-says-hes-never-ever-had-a-hole-in-one-seriously

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Wow, I’m surprised at that. I mean I’ve never had an ace but I’m me and Bryson is Bryson. Woulda thought he’d have AT LEAST one.

>

> He would have had an ace today, but neglected to account for the gravitational pull of Venus.

At least it wasn't Uranus.

> @Ferguson said:

> Going to be a one heck of a weekend.

>

> I was wrong about Rose, although I think he will right the ship today, and at least shoot something respectable.

> On the mark with Brooks. The dude has a head for majors.

> Tiger. Needs a 67 or 68 today, Friday.

> Look out for DJ. He looked comfortable.

> Phil has his bright moment on Thursday. Friday, look for a fizzle and at least 8 dumbfounded looks from the old guy.

> Jordan who?

> Adam Scott will hang around this year.

> Bryson has his Sunday round yesterday. His marksmanship will fade over the next two days.

>

> Woosnam - an honorable caboose.

>

>

> Another note on Tiger - # 15 would be sweet.

Skinny Keopka shooting lights out, and looking for another major. This guy impresses me at. He shows up at majors big time. I would love a Phil and Koepka final group Sunday.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Brooks dominates extremely quietly which is super impressive in its own regard. He has nearly all the shots but mostly it’s primarily repeatable pure striking and incredible lack of mistakes. Clutch putting too we gotta give him that.

Tiger you had/have the shotmaking brilliance, extreme curves & super low/high, shortgame shots only him and Phil can do, fist pumps, showmanship etc etc etc

It’s a very different experience. I think tw haters were even at least entertained during his dominance but are snoozing during a brooks.

Takes nothing away from brooks as a champion and truly great player. His entertainment value is just limited. I think he will warm up and change eventually though. Putting on that face has tired out greater men than brooks, carrying a chip like his forever just ages you and wears you out eventually

If his robot golf makes him the best major player. He shouldn’t change anything and keep doing him as long as he can.

I’ll finish by saying many Elite juniors are similar to brooks demeanour. So you may see more guys like him coming up

I'm a little nervous that bad weather will throw a wrench into things and make it tougher for the older guys (Mickelson, Woods, etc …) to compete. As it is now, the tournament has the potential to be an all-timer, with the quality on that leaderboard. Throw in a hot round by Rory, and he could be back in it, too.

I'm personally at the point where I no longer really care who wins these things. I just want to see a bunch of guys playing great come Sunday.

Titleist TSR3 (10) - Project X HZRDUS 4G 6.0
Titleist 917 F2 16.5 at C1 (15.75) - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 5.5
Titleist TSR2 21 at C3 (22) - Project X HZRDUS Red CB  70 6.0
Titleist T150 5i-GW - Nippon 950 GH R - I up
Ping Glide 2.0  52 SS - AWT 2.0 S - Back Dot
Ping Glide 3.0  58 ES - ZZ-115 - Black Dot

Callaway MD5 64 S Grind - TT-115 
Ping Fetch 2023 - 34"

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > Going to be a one heck of a weekend.

> >

> > I was wrong about Rose, although I think he will right the ship today, and at least shoot something respectable.

> > On the mark with Brooks. The dude has a head for majors.

> > Tiger. Needs a 67 or 68 today, Friday.

> > Look out for DJ. He looked comfortable.

> > Phil has his bright moment on Thursday. Friday, look for a fizzle and at least 8 dumbfounded looks from the old guy.

> > Jordan who?

> > Adam Scott will hang around this year.

> > Bryson has his Sunday round yesterday. His marksmanship will fade over the next two days.

> >

> > Woosnam - an honorable caboose.

> >

> >

> > Another note on Tiger - # 15 would be sweet.

>

> Skinny Keopka shooting lights out, and looking for another major. This guy impresses me at. He shows up at majors big time. I would love a Phil and Koepka final group Sunday.

It's only Thursday. Let's not put the Calves before the Goat.

Skinny Keopka is playing really well. Focused. He makes the approach game look easy.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > Going to be a one heck of a weekend.

> > >

> > > I was wrong about Rose, although I think he will right the ship today, and at least shoot something respectable.

> > > On the mark with Brooks. The dude has a head for majors.

> > > Tiger. Needs a 67 or 68 today, Friday.

> > > Look out for DJ. He looked comfortable.

> > > Phil has his bright moment on Thursday. Friday, look for a fizzle and at least 8 dumbfounded looks from the old guy.

> > > Jordan who?

> > > Adam Scott will hang around this year.

> > > Bryson has his Sunday round yesterday. His marksmanship will fade over the next two days.

> > >

> > > Woosnam - an honorable caboose.

> > >

> > >

> > > Another note on Tiger - # 15 would be sweet.

> >

> > Skinny Keopka shooting lights out, and looking for another major. This guy impresses me at. He shows up at majors big time. I would love a Phil and Koepka final group Sunday.

>

>

> It's only Thursday. Let's not put the Calves before the Goat.

>

>

> Skinny Keopka is playing really well. Focused. He makes the approach game look easy.

>

i didnt say it would happen. Just that I would love for it to happen.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @pheenomz4774 said:

> Koepka looks like he found his hat in the garbage 10 minutes before tee time. Should have left it there. > @Marco said:

> > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > > > https://www.golfersgum.com/

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > just bought a 5 pack lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Phil and Tiger with the gum today.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm breaking out the Dubble Bubble.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Inside joke between the two? Full round gum chew.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > full round for real ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Stupidest idea ever for his neck and back, chewing tenses the jaw muscles which tenses the posterior chain, wow didn't think i'd see that but not really surprising.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > this cant be a real post... please tell me youre joking?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > nope, jaw is really important in posture and part of the kinetic chain

> > > > > > look for yourself here a before/after jaw fascia release

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > What is this witchcraft you speak of?

> > > >

> > > > In the video you see a gua sha technique to release the jaw muscles, which relaxes the entire posterior chain because the kinetic muscle chain goes from the tongue/jaw to the foot.

> > > >

> > > > Fascia is the envelope of the muscles, imagine like a saran wrap in that case going from the foot up the back/neck and tied to the jaw.

> > > >

> > > > If the masseter muscle is too tight because of clenching primarily, it tightens the whole fascia, imagine pulling on one end of the saran wrap.

> > > >

> > > > Also the position/alignment of the jaw is related to posture/muscle chains, like a person with a recessed jaw will bring the head position forward to open the airway, and if the jaw is protruded forward, the head will generally be positione d back.

> > > > If you have a misaligned jaw, there will be a misalignment of the shoulders.

> > > >

> > > > When you do a physical effort, you want to neutralize the jaw as much as possible, thats why you see strongmen like Brian Shaw use a mouthpiece, to avoid asymmetry and create stability.

> > > > Tiger probably doesn't chew while swinging, but he chews between shots, creating unnecessary tension in his jaw/neck, its like if you are eating non stop basically when you chew gum

> > >

> > > So Phil and Tiger are chewing gum and playing now... what benefit are they trying to achieve? Is chewing gum somehow helping Tiger keep his back loose?

> >

> > I don't think they are aware of the link between the jaw and the muscle chains unfortunately so i don't know why they chew, maybe for stress control, but it won't keep the back loose for sure, if you wanna swing with the neck and back loose, put your tongue to your palate and relax your jaw as much as possible

>

> As a former D-1 track athlete I can attest to this. As a sprinter the goal was to try and keep your mouth and jaw as loose as possible in order to maintain your top end speed. If you watch the VERY best sprinters in the world, the ones who start to pull away in the latter half of the race, all of them have relaxed jaw muslces. It frees up the rest of the body immensely, and I'm not surprised if the golf swing works the same way.

Yes !

Former 400m and 4x400 anchor athlete here who once ran a sub 51 sec 400m without spikes and never having been trained to come out of the blocks. ( was a fill in for a sprinter who was sick ) Later ran as low as 47 .30. ( in 8th grade ). And was voted sprint captain of my team for the next 4 years .

To the point. My coach had no idea on technique or fundamentals then. He was actually an assistant football coach. Who drove our bus. One day in trying to figure out how I ran my last 100m split as much as 3-4 seconds faster than the first 3 he noticed my face. My jaw and lip was slightly bouncing. So he videoed it. Then speed it to me and asked “ what’s the thought here”. I thought a minute and said “ well. Controlled breathing and high gear. “. He says high gear ? “ lol. I explained that I just flared my nostrils and let adrenaline take over once I hit the middle of the 4th turn. Sometimes letting out a loud grunt to trigger this. This freed my jaw and it just went limp. I did it because it was fast. I hadn’t a clue why. Not till years later. I always had this clickety clack Rhythm in my head that would speed up when I wanted it to. Till it was a blur.

Sorry. Track nerd. Nothing like having the pepper and running down a guy with a lead in the 4x4. Good times.

Sometimes In golf When I feel my jaw clinch. I’ll smile. It seems to release the tension. Just have a sure fire happy thought. Think it. And smile. It helps.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @kizell said:

> > @lopey986 said:

> >

> >

> > > @nosedive32 said:

> > > Biggest evidence that slow play has become beyond disgusting on tour: Bryson and a crippled Jason Day were in the same group at a major and had to wait on a few holes on the back.

> I hope Bryson never finds success as long as he plays this slow. Golf needs to get serious about punitive measures for it. IMO, a player who has success on tour by standing over the ball forever has obtained his success by theft. The whole notion of not swinging until you are ready is ****. There is a good reason by basketball has a shot clock. It will eventually, throughout the course of game, maintain competitive integrity.

>

>

He had to wait on several tees yesterday. It doesn’t matter how long he stands over the ball. It’s of he’s holding up others. Speed golf isn’t golf either. He gets quite a bit of time when it’s his turn by the rules.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I was surprised the afternoon groups had much more success than the morning. I wonder what changed?

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @BearQ said:

> Brooks dominates extremely quietly which is super impressive in its own regard. He has nearly all the shots but mostly it’s primarily repeatable pure striking and incredible lack of mistakes. Clutch putting too we gotta give him that.

>

> Tiger you had/have the shotmaking brilliance, extreme curves & super low/high, shortgame shots only him and Phil can do, fist pumps, showmanship etc etc etc

>

> It’s a very different experience. I think tw haters were even at least entertained during his dominance but are snoozing during a brooks.

>

> Takes nothing away from brooks as a champion and truly great player. His entertainment value is just limited. I think he will warm up and change eventually though. Putting on that face has tired out greater men than brooks, carrying a chip like his forever just ages you and wears you out eventually

>

> If his robot golf makes him the best major player. He shouldn’t change anything and keep doing him as long as he can.

>

>**I’ll finish by saying many Elite juniors are similar to brooks demeanour. So you may see more guys like him coming up**

Well, that sucks. Hopefully they get some spark. I'd rather watch the Mich Ultra AI robot go out and play.

I'm just more a fan of players I can "connect" with, feel their emotion a bit more. Guys who tee it up, bomb it 350, hit to 6 feet, drain the putt are awesome, but if you do it with nothing on your sleeve, why do it?

> @bladehunter said:

> > @kizell said:

> > > @lopey986 said:

> > >

> > >

> > > > @nosedive32 said:

> > > > Biggest evidence that slow play has become beyond disgusting on tour: Bryson and a crippled Jason Day were in the same group at a major and had to wait on a few holes on the back.

> > I hope Bryson never finds success as long as he plays this slow. Golf needs to get serious about punitive measures for it. IMO, a player who has success on tour by standing over the ball forever has obtained his success by theft. The whole notion of not swinging until you are ready is ****. There is a good reason by basketball has a shot clock. It will eventually, throughout the course of game, maintain competitive integrity.

> >

> >

>

>

> He had to wait on several tees yesterday. It doesn’t matter how long he stands over the ball. It’s of he’s holding up others. Speed golf isn’t golf either. He gets quite a bit of time when it’s his turn by the rules.

He wasn't at fault yesterday, I was just saying in general, because he certainly has a history of holding up other players by examining, then re-examining, then second guessing, etc. And I said the wrong thing when I said "stand over the ball" because that's too specific. What I really mean is how long it takes you when it's your turn (encompassing the entire routine)

> @smeal818 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > I was surprised the afternoon groups had much more success than the morning. I wonder what changed?

>

> I'm wondering the same thing

The majority of the best players in the field had late tee times. The exceptions were Tiger and Rory who couldn't putt and Rickie Fowler.

Also as Tiger mentioned yesterday, the wind at Augusta tends to die down a little bit for the last 6 or 7 holes for the final groups. That's also the easiest stretch of the golf course.

T350 6-48 AMT Red R300

Srixon Q Star Tour 

BTW Bernhard Langer -2 after a biride at 1.

T350 6-48 AMT Red R300

Srixon Q Star Tour 

> @DavePelz4 said:

> > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > @ebrasmus21 said:

> > > > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > > We almost saw Bryson DeChambeau's first ever ace today.

> > > >

> > > > https://www.golfdigest.com/story/masters-2019-after-close-call-on-16-bryson-dechambeau-says-hes-never-ever-had-a-hole-in-one-seriously

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Wow, I’m surprised at that. I mean I’ve never had an ace but I’m me and Bryson is Bryson. Woulda thought he’d have AT LEAST one.

> >

> > He would have had an ace today, but neglected to account for the gravitational pull of Venus.

>

> At least it wasn't Uranus.

Funny you wrote that Dave. The child in me thought the same the first time I read Darth's message. Missed opportunity!

• Like 1

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom