Mizuno MP-20 MMC - July 2019

GolfWRX

Ordered MMCs 9/18. I called Mizuno today and they told me they were being processed and they expect them to ship out "hopefully" by week's end. They also said there are no back orders right now. For anyone curious, their customer service is excellent. I didnt even have an order number and they were able to find my clubs based on the specs and the store I bought them from.

> @StillCantPutt said:

> I ordered on 9/6 from Discount Dan’s and still haven’t received a shipping notification. Who knows when they’ll actually ship? Disappointed to say the least.

Just remember that Mizuno has to ship to discount dans then they ship to you. So depending on where you live they may make 2 cross country trips by the time they get to you.

-Taylormade BRNR 11.5* set at 9.5* Ventus Red TR 7X playing 44.25”
-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 16* set at 15* Ventus Blue 8X

-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 19* Ventus Blue 9X

-Mizuno JPX 923 Forged4&5, Tour 6-PW Project X LS 6.5
-Titleist Vokey SM9 50F set to 51*, 56D, & 62M set to 61*

-Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Type 1 Blue Putter

> @jetmech879 said:

> > @StillCantPutt said:

> > I ordered on 9/6 from Discount Dan’s and still haven’t received a shipping notification. Who knows when they’ll actually ship? Disappointed to say the least.

>

> Just remember that Mizuno has to ship to discount dans then they ship to you. So depending on where you live they may make 2 cross country trips by the time they get to you.

>

>

DD did say they would overnight them to me once they receive them so at least there’s that. Good by them for trying to make it less of a wait.

> @StillCantPutt said:

> > @jetmech879 said:

> > > @StillCantPutt said:

> > > I ordered on 9/6 from Discount Dan’s and still haven’t received a shipping notification. Who knows when they’ll actually ship? Disappointed to say the least.

> >

> > Just remember that Mizuno has to ship to discount dans then they ship to you. So depending on where you live they may make 2 cross country trips by the time they get to you.

> >

> >

>

> DD did say they would overnight them to me once they receive them so at least there’s that. Good by them for trying to make it less of a wait.

Ordered my set from DD as well. Do you know if they send overnight as a policy, or does it need to be requested?

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

> @StillCantPutt said:

> > @jetmech879 said:

> > > I ordered on 9/6 from Discount Dan’s and still haven’t received a shipping notification. Who knows when they’ll actually ship? Disappointed to say the least.

> >

> > Just remember that Mizuno has to ship to discount dans then they ship to you. So depending on where you live they may make 2 cross country trips by the time they get to you.

> >

> >

>

> DD did say they would overnight them to me once they receive them so at least there’s that. Good by them for trying to make it less of a wait.

That’s awesome! DD’s is the best!

> @thigos said:

> > @StillCantPutt said:

> > > @jetmech879 said:

> > > > @StillCantPutt said:

> > > > I ordered on 9/6 from Discount Dan’s and still haven’t received a shipping notification. Who knows when they’ll actually ship? Disappointed to say the least.

> > >

> > > Just remember that Mizuno has to ship to discount dans then they ship to you. So depending on where you live they may make 2 cross country trips by the time they get to you.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > DD did say they would overnight them to me once they receive them so at least there’s that. Good by them for trying to make it less of a wait.

>

> Ordered my set from DD as well. Do you know if they send overnight as a policy, or does it need to be requested?

Pretty sure it’s because I complained about not having them by the 20th. Can’t hurt to call and ask. They’re great to deal with.

> @StillCantPutt said:

> > @thigos said:

> > > > @jetmech879 said:

> > > > > @StillCantPutt said:

> > > > > I ordered on 9/6 from Discount Dan’s and still haven’t received a shipping notification. Who knows when they’ll actually ship? Disappointed to say the least.

> > > >

> > > > Just remember that Mizuno has to ship to discount dans then they ship to you. So depending on where you live they may make 2 cross country trips by the time they get to you.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > DD did say they would overnight them to me once they receive them so at least there’s that. Good by them for trying to make it less of a wait.

> >

> > Ordered my set from DD as well. Do you know if they send overnight as a policy, or does it need to be requested?

>

> Pretty sure it’s because I complained about not having them by the 20th. Can’t hurt to call and ask. They’re great to deal with.

> @TrueWRX said:

> I ordered on 9/7 from them they told me they will ship end of this week

Ordered mine from DD on the 13th. Called Mizuno today and they told me that the clubs would be shipped to DD this friday or the following monday.

Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

Mine came today! Ordered 9/5. Look great. Only issue is the 8 iron grip is way out of alignment, which normally wouldn’t be a problem except for I ordered Align grips!!! Lol. Good thing I have an extra grip laying around and if they’re building 18,000 sets in a rush, probably gonna be some minor issues like this.

p6s0jm5n6i7m.jpeg

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

> @halfsumo said:

> Mine came today! Ordered 9/5. Look great. Only issue is the 8 iron grip is way out of alignment, which normally wouldn’t be a problem except for I ordered Align grips!!! Lol. Good thing I have an extra grip laying around and if they’re building 18,000 sets in a rush, probably gonna be some minor issues like this.

>

> p6s0jm5n6i7m.jpeg

>

I've found this to be a common theme among my Mizuno orders in the past, including MP-64, JPX 900 Tour, and JPX 919 Tour. The grips ALWAYS came misaligned from the factory, with 2 of the 3 sets completely misaligned. I've asked for delivery with grips uninstalled, but they will only do that with their Mizuno logo grips. For all 3 sets, I emailed/called about it and they always sent out replacement grips for the whole set. Good customer service, but if they were going to do that, I'd have preferred to just receive my custom grips shipped along with each order from the start.

> @slookx24 said:

> > @halfsumo said:

> > Mine came today! Ordered 9/5. Look great. Only issue is the 8 iron grip is way out of alignment, which normally wouldn’t be a problem except for I ordered Align grips!!! Lol. Good thing I have an extra grip laying around and if they’re building 18,000 sets in a rush, probably gonna be some minor issues like this.

> >

> > p6s0jm5n6i7m.jpeg

> >

>

> I've found this to be a common theme among my Mizuno orders in the past, including MP-64, JPX 900 Tour, and JPX 919 Tour. The grips ALWAYS came misaligned from the factory, with 2 of the 3 sets completely misaligned. I've asked for delivery with grips uninstalled, but they will only do that with their Mizuno logo grips. For all 3 sets, I emailed/called about it and they always sent out replacement grips for the whole set. Good customer service, but if they were going to do that, I'd have preferred to just receive my custom grips shipped along with each order from the start.

In my past experience, Mizuno has been very good about handling this issue. Give their customer service a call. They will probably send you a new grip.

I get my set tomorrow, mmc 5-pw. My store had one set in stock and after my fitting it came out as standard length and lie with the $-taper. So I am happy, but have not decided on the 4-iron yet. Will be going either mmc or jpx 919 hmp. Hit the mmc god but had a few to many yards of roll out.

The ball speed on the mmc is crazy good.

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Driver: Mizuno st180 - Diamana Bf60x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]3 wood: Callaway rogue sz - GD Tour AD-DI 7x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Hybrid: Callaway Rogue 19* - GD Tour AD-DI 85x ---Testing Srixon H85 veylix rome 988x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]2-Iron: PXG 0311x extreme dark - KBS Tour prototype hybrid 95s+[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Irons: Mizuno JPX919 Tour 5-pw - Project x lz 6.5[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Wedges: Mizuno T7 52&58 - KBS Custom Black Wedge shafts[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Putter: Toulon Atlanta Garage All black[/size][/font][/i]

I’ve also gone with MMC 5i-PW with the $-Taper shafts and 50, 55 & 60 T20 wedges. It was between the KBS $-Taper and the KBS Tour 120 shafts for me. Grouping with the $-Taper was so good and they feel lovely. ??

I’m going to carry on with my Titleist 816 hybrids until I have my iron distances nailed down and then maybe look at the gap between the 3 wood and 5i in a few months time.

Excited to get my hands on my new sticks! ?

I ordered mine 9/6 and still haven't received a confirmation email yet.

Driver: Epic  Max LS  - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Fairway: Epic Speed 13.5 - Ventus (velocore) Blue - 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1 - Tensei Pro White - 100TX
4-P: Ping Blueprints - X100
Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 51F, 55F, and 59 low-bounce K - DG TI S400 
Putter: 21' Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: 21' TP5X

> @Joburger said:

> I’ve also gone with MMC 5i-PW with the $-Taper shafts and 50, 55 & 60 T20 wedges. It was between the KBS $-Taper and the KBS Tour 120 shafts for me. Grouping with the $-Taper was so good and they feel lovely. ??

>

> I’m going to carry on with my Titleist 816 hybrids until I have my iron distances nailed down and then maybe look at the gap between the 3 wood and 5i in a few months time.

>

> Excited to get my hands on my new sticks! ?

>

>

Did you go the same shafts in the t20's or standard tour issue?

[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Driver: Mizuno st180 - Diamana Bf60x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]3 wood: Callaway rogue sz - GD Tour AD-DI 7x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Hybrid: Callaway Rogue 19* - GD Tour AD-DI 85x ---Testing Srixon H85 veylix rome 988x[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]2-Iron: PXG 0311x extreme dark - KBS Tour prototype hybrid 95s+[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Irons: Mizuno JPX919 Tour 5-pw - Project x lz 6.5[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Wedges: Mizuno T7 52&58 - KBS Custom Black Wedge shafts[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=2]Putter: Toulon Atlanta Garage All black[/size][/font][/i]

> @Foreleft said:

> Wish Mizuno would drop ship to customer v. requiring shipment to DD:

I think DD requires clubs to be shipped to them first in order to sell to us tax free.

Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

> @slookx24 said:

> > @halfsumo said:

> > Mine came today! Ordered 9/5. Look great. Only issue is the 8 iron grip is way out of alignment, which normally wouldn’t be a problem except for I ordered Align grips!!! Lol. Good thing I have an extra grip laying around and if they’re building 18,000 sets in a rush, probably gonna be some minor issues like this.

> >

> > p6s0jm5n6i7m.jpeg

> >

>

> I've found this to be a common theme among my Mizuno orders in the past, including MP-64, JPX 900 Tour, and JPX 919 Tour. The grips ALWAYS came misaligned from the factory, with 2 of the 3 sets completely misaligned. I've asked for delivery with grips uninstalled, but they will only do that with their Mizuno logo grips. For all 3 sets, I emailed/called about it and they always sent out replacement grips for the whole set. Good customer service, but if they were going to do that, I'd have preferred to just receive my custom grips shipped along with each order from the start.

They are notorious for this. They can’t even get their demo set grips on straight. I ordered mine logo down for this reason but that wouldn’t work too well with the aligns lol.

Wish Mizuno would drop ship to customer v. requiring shipment to DD:> @thigos said:

>

> > @Foreleft said:

> > Wish Mizuno would drop ship to customer v. requiring shipment to DD:

>

> I think DD requires clubs to be shipped to them first in order to sell to us tax free.

Thanks, did not realize that - thought it was a Mizuno thing

> @deep18 said:

> Is it true they won’t just send the grips in the box if you’re getting anything other than Mizuno logo’d grips?

They will send any grip loose in the box except for golf Pride grips. Strange I know.

• Like 1

Just got back from the honeymoon range session. I think everyone will be very happy once they get their delivery. Looks, sound, feel, performance, all what I was hoping for.

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

> MizunoMade said:

> > Joburger said:

> > I’ve also gone with MMC 5i-PW with the $-Taper shafts and 50, 55 & 60 T20 wedges. It was between the KBS $-Taper and the KBS Tour 120 shafts for me. Grouping with the $-Taper was so good and they feel lovely. ??

> >

> > I’m going to carry on with my Titleist 816 hybrids until I have my iron distances nailed down and then maybe look at the gap between the 3 wood and 5i in a few months time.

> >

> > Excited to get my hands on my new sticks! ?

> >

> >

>

> Did you go the same shafts in the t20's or standard tour issue?

I went with the same shafts ($-Taper Stiff 120g) in the GW (50) & SW (55) and I went with the KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 wedge shaft (125g) in the LW (60).