Any new TM drivers in the works?

> @sageofteays said:

> > @getitdaily said:

> > > @sageofteays said:

> > > It is a sad day that I'm excited to possibly get an M4 or M6 for $300 ish after the 2020 new release. I paid $99 at PGA Superstore for a 2 season old RBZ Stage 2 in the spring of 2015 which I am still playing. The two season old M4 is currently $299 and we'll be lucky for the M6 to drop below $399. Hard times for the wait and play golfers like me. I don't trust ebay anymore after reading about all the counterfeit stuff and prices 'too good to be true'. Fingers crossed for a $349 M6.

> >

> > You can score a m6 for cheaper than that now...I bought one for $280 and sold it 2 weeks later for $270...

>

> Used? I’m just talking new retail markdowns. Def interested in a new or used one at that price.

Yeah man. Check ebay, post a wanted to buy, keep an eye on the classified forum...

> @getitdaily said:

> > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > Someone will leak pics, it’s just a matter of time.

>

> Heck, I sold a 9.0 m5 head for $280 and bought a 10.5 for $290 (still in plastic) within 15 minutes of each other...on this site.

Well I'm gonna have to reach out and get a good deal. Maybe Taylormade official will respond to this ebay link... 'New M4 driver from an authorized ebay seller (confirmed on TM website) for $169.' Seller is tee2green6931 I can't post the actual link because I don't comment enough on the forums lol.

It's the first listing that comes up when you search M4 8.5 driver. TM official, is this legit?

Go to Global Golf, 15% off till end of month!!> @sageofteays said:

> > @getitdaily said:

> > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > Someone will leak pics, it’s just a matter of time.

> >

> > Heck, I sold a 9.0 m5 head for $280 and bought a 10.5 for $290 (still in plastic) within 15 minutes of each other...on this site.

>

> Well I'm gonna have to reach out and get a good deal. Maybe Taylormade official will respond to this ebay link... 'New M4 driver from an authorized ebay seller (confirmed on TM website) for $169.' Seller is tee2green6931 I can't post the actual link because I don't comment enough on the forums lol.

>

> It's the first listing that comes up when you search M4 8.5 driver. TM official, is this legit?

> @mktrout said:

> > @therealjonzone said:

> > Guys

> >

> > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

>

> What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

A company has the right to protect itself

> @cbbaron said:

> > @mktrout said:

> > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > Guys

> > >

> > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> >

> > What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

> A company has the right to protect itself

>

Protecting themselves from people talking about their new product? Solid game plan.

> @cbbaron said:

> > @mktrout said:

> > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > Guys

> > >

> > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> >

> > What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

> A company has the right to protect itself

>

Do they? It’s crap that they edit all the leaks that TM allow because of there own incompetence. Every leak that hit this page I posted that info social media anyways just as many other people did also. Once it’s out it’s out. You can’t take it back . It’s as if Golfwrx works for the OEM’s. This is the place to spread leaks and talk about stuff we shouldn’t know about. This isn’t TM’s forums it’s Golfwrx and it’s for golfers not manufactures. It’s funny when they refer to themselves as the media. The media doesn’t protect leaks, they spill them. But they are too worried TM night not give them any of the Perks that come with being a insider in the industry. They will probably edit this.

> @Lenny2 said:

> > @cbbaron said:

> > > @mktrout said:

> > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > Guys

> > > >

> > > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> > >

> > > What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

> > A company has the right to protect itself

> >

>

> Do they? It’s crap that they edit all the leaks that TM allow because of there own incompetence. Every leak that hit this page I posted that info social media anyways just as many other people did also. Once it’s out it’s out. You can’t take it back . It’s as if Golfwrx works for the OEM’s. This is the place to spread leaks and talk about stuff we shouldn’t know about. This isn’t TM’s forums it’s Golfwrx and it’s for golfers not manufactures. It’s funny when they refer to themselves as the media. The media doesn’t protect leaks, they spill them. But they are too worried TM night not give them any of the Perks that come with being a insider in the industry. They will probably edit this.

Yeah I learned the hard way that at least WRX seriously monitors this site, because I just mentioned in passing about another club on another thread, yeah it’s a good club but I’m gonna sell it for 300 if anybody wants it! I got a nasty gram warning me not to ever do that again, man.

> @Lenny2 said:

> > @cbbaron said:

> > > @mktrout said:

> > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > Guys

> > > >

> > > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> > >

> > > What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

> > A company has the right to protect itself

> >

>

> Do they? It’s crap that they edit all the leaks that TM allow because of there own incompetence. Every leak that hit this page I posted that info social media anyways just as many other people did also. Once it’s out it’s out. You can’t take it back . It’s as if Golfwrx works for the OEM’s. This is the place to spread leaks and talk about stuff we shouldn’t know about. This isn’t TM’s forums it’s Golfwrx and it’s for golfers not manufactures. It’s funny when they refer to themselves as the media. The media doesn’t protect leaks, they spill them. But they are too worried TM night not give them any of the Perks that come with being a insider in the industry. They will probably edit this.

Of course an OEM has the right to try and protect their unreleased product, regardless if things have leaked. To suggest otherwise is nonsense. You're right that once it's out, it's out. But a site like this has more credibility than random social media posts. If I see something here, I'm inclined to believe it more than if I see some random post a pic on Instagram. That's why it matters.

And GolfWRX the business can decide what they want to do. Either they allow leaks to be posted and face legal challenges from OEMs, or they play ball and work with OEMs. They're running a business and it's not a difficult decision, I'd imagine. This forum isn't a place where you get to post anything you want just because you're on the internet. It's a business and they get to make the rules.

• Like 1

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9.0, Ventus TR Blue 6X, 45.5"

TaylorMade 300 Mini Blackout 13.5, Ventus Black 7X, 43"

TaylorMade Stealth2 Plus 4 (16.5), Ventus TR Red 7X, 42.5"

TaylorMade P770 3 (2023), DG X100 (SSx2)

TaylorMade P7MC Raw 4-PW, DG Mid X100 (SSx1)
TaylorMade MG Raw 52, DG S400

Titleist SM9 58T, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x (2024)

My WITB Post

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @Lenny2 said:

> > > @cbbaron said:

> > > > @mktrout said:

> > > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > > Guys

> > > > >

> > > > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> > > >

> > > > What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

> > > A company has the right to protect itself

> > >

> >

> > Do they? It’s crap that they edit all the leaks that TM allow because of there own incompetence. Every leak that hit this page I posted that info social media anyways just as many other people did also. Once it’s out it’s out. You can’t take it back . It’s as if Golfwrx works for the OEM’s. This is the place to spread leaks and talk about stuff we shouldn’t know about. This isn’t TM’s forums it’s Golfwrx and it’s for golfers not manufactures. It’s funny when they refer to themselves as the media. The media doesn’t protect leaks, they spill them. But they are too worried TM night not give them any of the Perks that come with being a insider in the industry. They will probably edit this.

>

> Yeah I learned the hard way that at least WRX seriously monitors this site, because I just mentioned in passing about another club on another thread, yeah it’s a good club but I’m gonna sell it for 300 if anybody wants it! I got a nasty gram warning me not to ever do that again, man.

The service side of moderation of this site stinks majorly. The mods could easily take a service oriented approach to errors in judgement or errors from folks who don't study all the rules. It's one thing to get onto someone who is a rampant rule violator. But the mods here take the smallest of infractions and come off with a very stern tone. They scrap posts without letting you know the error. They create work for themselves just by how they handle "infractions". I've dumped this site before for many, many months because of it and it won't take much for me to dump the site again. Moderation on this site is a bit overkill sometimes. I often refrain from posting simply because the slightest sarcasm can get a warning.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Trying4Better said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > > > > @knudson81 said:

> > > > > > > > > Certain posts have been removed or edited from this thread at the request of the copyright holder.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That would be mine, and I would love to know why? I simply asked a question, and have no insider knowledge nor contacts at the OEM. In fact, I have no contacts with reps or anything. I get all of my information here. Although, if an OEM can ask for my comment to be removed on a public forum, it makes me wonder why I would want to patronize the forum that allows this. I certainly am not trolling, nor asking for anything other than an explanation.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > To be clear, they did post a teaser comment that led to my question.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Embargo is usually the reason. While the manufacturer posted a teaser the info related to that such as names and other details aren’t released for public knowledge. Other brands have done the same the last few months with pictures including yesterday or day before with Callaway irons

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Absolutely understand. However, I was not saying anything other than asking a speculative question based on the comment they made. Embargo or not, how does that make sense?

> > > > >

> > > > > A brand has an embargo. Information leaked that shouldn’t have and the brand asked a publication to remove the information, said publication who has and wants to maintain a relationship with the brand honors the request, so any all references to said information is edited or removed. Not sure what hard to grasp that a brand is trying to protect its proprietary information and a media outlet assists them in doing so.

> > > >

> > > > Not sure how this even relates to my post? I did not post a picture, nor confirm any information based on a source. In fact, I stated I have no connections whatsoever in the industry and come here for news on upcoming releases. Again, if all I did was ask a question to spark conversation, how is that grounds to remove my post? Honestly, for those that read my speculative post, it only confirms my thoughts. Which ends up "leaking" the information they were holding so dear to them.

> > >

> > > I don’t recall what your post stated/asked but if it could in anyway point to the information that was leaked it was probably deemed to be against whatever embargo information is being withheld. I had a post edited to remove reference to the proposed number of releases and what each was. I don’t believe I mentioned the names but that they could be taking a similar approach to another brand.

> > >

> > > No one is trying to squash your ability to ask questions or intrude on your rights. Wrx was complying with a request from the brand to remove any content related to unreleased information, speculative or not, or to spark conversation. It’s as simple as anything and everything related to non public information was removed at the request of the brand.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > And you don't find that odd? If you are an OEM, why would you ask that content be removed from someone who is asking a question or giving their opinion? I can understand the desire to remove content directly leaked with pictures and links. It's just strange that the content from others' posts referencing speaking to their reps can remain, but one that offers their opinion is removed.

>

> I don’t find it odd at all. Anything that has details or speculation of details should be removed. Anything that sparks conversation if the same info should as well.

>

> Someone saying they spoke to their rep and not offering any details is a normal occurrence in every equipment release thread this time of year. Many of the brands have had their reps out to their accounts showing off the new gear and getting inventory setup. I had a chance to see the new cobra stuff in the catalogue for this year. That doesn’t provide anything about what’s coming and thus wouldn’t be something the brand would care is out there.

This has to be the craziest thing I have ever heard!

So what you are saying is, if I was walking down the street with a buddy and talking about what I thought TM might be doing this upcoming year with their drivers, and a TM rep happens to be walking by us as I am giving my opinion, based on no facts, he can call their legal department and issue a cease and desist letter????

Come on man, if you are not in bed with TM, you certainly are fanboying to the point of ridiculousness.

I'll say it again, I have every right to give my opinion on what I believe they will be doing this upcoming year, and they have NO right to ask my opinionated post be removed. Remember, I did not post a picture, nor talk to any reps, nor have anyone with insider knowledge. I even stated that in my original post that was removed. I was purely speculating to entice conversation.

> @Trying4Better said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > > > > > @knudson81 said:

> > > > > > > > > > Certain posts have been removed or edited from this thread at the request of the copyright holder.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That would be mine, and I would love to know why? I simply asked a question, and have no insider knowledge nor contacts at the OEM. In fact, I have no contacts with reps or anything. I get all of my information here. Although, if an OEM can ask for my comment to be removed on a public forum, it makes me wonder why I would want to patronize the forum that allows this. I certainly am not trolling, nor asking for anything other than an explanation.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > To be clear, they did post a teaser comment that led to my question.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Embargo is usually the reason. While the manufacturer posted a teaser the info related to that such as names and other details aren’t released for public knowledge. Other brands have done the same the last few months with pictures including yesterday or day before with Callaway irons

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Absolutely understand. However, I was not saying anything other than asking a speculative question based on the comment they made. Embargo or not, how does that make sense?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A brand has an embargo. Information leaked that shouldn’t have and the brand asked a publication to remove the information, said publication who has and wants to maintain a relationship with the brand honors the request, so any all references to said information is edited or removed. Not sure what hard to grasp that a brand is trying to protect its proprietary information and a media outlet assists them in doing so.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not sure how this even relates to my post? I did not post a picture, nor confirm any information based on a source. In fact, I stated I have no connections whatsoever in the industry and come here for news on upcoming releases. Again, if all I did was ask a question to spark conversation, how is that grounds to remove my post? Honestly, for those that read my speculative post, it only confirms my thoughts. Which ends up "leaking" the information they were holding so dear to them.

> > > >

> > > > I don’t recall what your post stated/asked but if it could in anyway point to the information that was leaked it was probably deemed to be against whatever embargo information is being withheld. I had a post edited to remove reference to the proposed number of releases and what each was. I don’t believe I mentioned the names but that they could be taking a similar approach to another brand.

> > > >

> > > > No one is trying to squash your ability to ask questions or intrude on your rights. Wrx was complying with a request from the brand to remove any content related to unreleased information, speculative or not, or to spark conversation. It’s as simple as anything and everything related to non public information was removed at the request of the brand.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > And you don't find that odd? If you are an OEM, why would you ask that content be removed from someone who is asking a question or giving their opinion? I can understand the desire to remove content directly leaked with pictures and links. It's just strange that the content from others' posts referencing speaking to their reps can remain, but one that offers their opinion is removed.

> >

> > I don’t find it odd at all. Anything that has details or speculation of details should be removed. Anything that sparks conversation if the same info should as well.

> >

> > Someone saying they spoke to their rep and not offering any details is a normal occurrence in every equipment release thread this time of year. Many of the brands have had their reps out to their accounts showing off the new gear and getting inventory setup. I had a chance to see the new cobra stuff in the catalogue for this year. That doesn’t provide anything about what’s coming and thus wouldn’t be something the brand would care is out there.

>

> This has to be the craziest thing I have ever heard!

>

> So what you are saying is, if I was walking down the street with a buddy and talking about what I thought TM might be doing this upcoming year with their drivers, and a TM rep happens to be walking by us as I am giving my opinion, based on no facts, he can call their legal department and issue a cease and desist letter????

>

> Come on man, if you are not in bed with TM, you certainly are fanboying to the point of ridiculousness.

>

>

> I'll say it again, I have every right to give my opinion on what I believe they will be doing this upcoming year, and they have NO right to ask my opinionated post be removed. Remember, I did not post a picture, nor talk to any reps, nor have anyone with insider knowledge. I even stated that in my original post that was removed. I was purely speculating to entice conversation.

Agreed, guy’s clearly trying to get a discount ?

> @Trying4Better said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > > > @Trying4Better said:

> > > > > > > > > > @knudson81 said:

> > > > > > > > > > Certain posts have been removed or edited from this thread at the request of the copyright holder.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That would be mine, and I would love to know why? I simply asked a question, and have no insider knowledge nor contacts at the OEM. In fact, I have no contacts with reps or anything. I get all of my information here. Although, if an OEM can ask for my comment to be removed on a public forum, it makes me wonder why I would want to patronize the forum that allows this. I certainly am not trolling, nor asking for anything other than an explanation.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > To be clear, they did post a teaser comment that led to my question.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Embargo is usually the reason. While the manufacturer posted a teaser the info related to that such as names and other details aren’t released for public knowledge. Other brands have done the same the last few months with pictures including yesterday or day before with Callaway irons

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Absolutely understand. However, I was not saying anything other than asking a speculative question based on the comment they made. Embargo or not, how does that make sense?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A brand has an embargo. Information leaked that shouldn’t have and the brand asked a publication to remove the information, said publication who has and wants to maintain a relationship with the brand honors the request, so any all references to said information is edited or removed. Not sure what hard to grasp that a brand is trying to protect its proprietary information and a media outlet assists them in doing so.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not sure how this even relates to my post? I did not post a picture, nor confirm any information based on a source. In fact, I stated I have no connections whatsoever in the industry and come here for news on upcoming releases. Again, if all I did was ask a question to spark conversation, how is that grounds to remove my post? Honestly, for those that read my speculative post, it only confirms my thoughts. Which ends up "leaking" the information they were holding so dear to them.

> > > >

> > > > I don’t recall what your post stated/asked but if it could in anyway point to the information that was leaked it was probably deemed to be against whatever embargo information is being withheld. I had a post edited to remove reference to the proposed number of releases and what each was. I don’t believe I mentioned the names but that they could be taking a similar approach to another brand.

> > > >

> > > > No one is trying to squash your ability to ask questions or intrude on your rights. Wrx was complying with a request from the brand to remove any content related to unreleased information, speculative or not, or to spark conversation. It’s as simple as anything and everything related to non public information was removed at the request of the brand.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > And you don't find that odd? If you are an OEM, why would you ask that content be removed from someone who is asking a question or giving their opinion? I can understand the desire to remove content directly leaked with pictures and links. It's just strange that the content from others' posts referencing speaking to their reps can remain, but one that offers their opinion is removed.

> >

> > I don’t find it odd at all. Anything that has details or speculation of details should be removed. Anything that sparks conversation if the same info should as well.

> >

> > Someone saying they spoke to their rep and not offering any details is a normal occurrence in every equipment release thread this time of year. Many of the brands have had their reps out to their accounts showing off the new gear and getting inventory setup. I had a chance to see the new cobra stuff in the catalogue for this year. That doesn’t provide anything about what’s coming and thus wouldn’t be something the brand would care is out there.

>

> This has to be the craziest thing I have ever heard!

>

> So what you are saying is, if I was walking down the street with a buddy and talking about what I thought TM might be doing this upcoming year with their drivers, and a TM rep happens to be walking by us as I am giving my opinion, based on no facts, he can call their legal department and issue a cease and desist letter????

>

> Come on man, if you are not in bed with TM, you certainly are fanboying to the point of ridiculousness.

>

>

> I'll say it again, I have every right to give my opinion on what I believe they will be doing this upcoming year, and they have NO right to ask my opinionated post be removed. Remember, I did not post a picture, nor talk to any reps, nor have anyone with insider knowledge. I even stated that in my original post that was removed. I was purely speculating to entice conversation.

You can give your opinion wherever you want but as stated previously TM like any company has the right to protect their info and in whatever manner they choose. WRX who has a working relationship with TM and assuming they would like to keep that would honor the request from them or any company to remove the information requested. Whether you like it or not I can’t control I’m just explaining to you the reason why it was done. You weren’t the only one but apparently are more sensitive to the issue than the rest of us.

I have no affiliation with TM and have only 1 club from them in my stash. Like you I’m offering my opinion on the subject to your post about supposedly being censored on a public forum.

>

> Hey Guys

>

> Here's our POV on this.

>

> 1. First of all, we appreciate this forum, all the your contributions and, of course, we encourage you all to post your personal opinions and your own content. That's what we love about this site.

>

> 2. When it comes to leaks of new product, like any other commercial business, we're just trying to create the best possible launch platform for our products within our ecosystem of employees, sales professionals, global retail and media partners AND our athletes. Not even Tiger or Rory had seen our new 2020 product until last week at our photo shoot! (they were blown away BTW)...and as of today, our sales team hasn't even seen the product yet.

>

> 3. So, when leaked information or images are posted here, it's typically too early and has been done by someone who has broken an agreement to keep it confidential. This can have a downstream impact on our business and hence we ask for it to be removed...we're just not ready yet for it to get out.

>

> 4. It can have an impact on a variety of different parts of our business and we're trying to guarantee a successful launch so that everyone benefits...including all you guys. We know you want to see the new stuff and you will in due course, so please be patient and we'll release information and images when we can.

>

> In the meantime, keep the conversations going... just 50-60 more sleeps.

>

> Cheers, TM

Ugh so many more sleeps.

In all seriousness though, very excited to see the new product!

Taylormade SIM 2 - 8*, Tour AD TSG Silver 75 X

Ping G425 LST - 14.5*, VA Composites Drago 85 X

Taylormade SIM UDI - 20*, DG TI X100

Miura TC-201/MB-101 Combo (4-PW) – DG TI X100

Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50/54/60) - DG S400

Taylormade Spider X

ProV1 (or whatever the golf gods deem a worthy exchange for my ProV1s in the woods)

> @KMeloney said:

> > @Lenny2 said:

> > because of there own incompetence.

>

> Ironic post.

You hate to see it lol

Taylormade SIM 2 - 8*, Tour AD TSG Silver 75 X

Ping G425 LST - 14.5*, VA Composites Drago 85 X

Taylormade SIM UDI - 20*, DG TI X100

Miura TC-201/MB-101 Combo (4-PW) – DG TI X100

Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50/54/60) - DG S400

Taylormade Spider X

ProV1 (or whatever the golf gods deem a worthy exchange for my ProV1s in the woods)

> @Chal said:

> TaylorMade...

>

> Certainly respect how you choose to release product and understand what you are trying to do with a release. That said, if you do like that as a group we can speculate and have a conversation, I guess I don’t understand why you would ask someone to cease and desist if they happen to guess correctly. If pictures aren’t involved and it is only a conversation, if you leave well enough alone then not one consumer would be the wiser...

>

> Hope the release is extremely successful and I am personally looking forward to the release!

You make a great point. Any comment you made was just “speculation”, but now since they have created such an issue, you must be correct. So PM me and tell what you said! Ha! Based on their reaction, I now know it is true.

Titleist TSR2 - 8* Ventus Red TR 6X
Titleist TSi2 - 15* - Ventus Red TR 7X
Titleist TSR3 19* Hybrid
Titleist U500 - 4 iron DG TI X-100
Titleist T100 5-9 DG TI X-100
Titleist Vokey SM10 (46*, 52*, 56*, 60*) raw 
Odyssey Triple T 

> @Chal said:

> TaylorMade...

>

> Certainly respect how you choose to release product and understand what you are trying to do with a release. That said, if you do like that as a group we can speculate and have a conversation, I guess I don’t understand why you would ask someone to cease and desist if they happen to guess correctly. If pictures aren’t involved and it is only a conversation, if you leave well enough alone then not one consumer would be the wiser...

>

> Hope the release is extremely successful and I am personally looking forward to the release!

Thank you, and what I have been saying the whole time. I just thought it was odd, and worth addressing. If I guess right, so what? If you censor someone for guessing right, you have now confirmed my guess and created a leak yourself.

But, what took me back more than TM asking for me to be consored, was WRX actually doing it. I guess I understand "know where your bread is buttered."

Moving from m15 to m2, then m4, albeit the m4 is a tour issue with open face, i do see the improvement that TM has put alot of efforts in. M2 is am easy launcher with low spin and the twist face has really calmed down my toe misses that in m2 would gurrantee a deep draw or hook but now a baby one.

Havent tried m5 yet but judging from reviews, it will be another 10y added. Keep up with the hard work TM!

> @Kevinnz said:

> Moving from m15 to m2, then m4, albeit the m4 is a tour issue with open face, i do see the improvement that TM has put alot of efforts in. M2 is am easy launcher with low spin and the twist face has really calmed down my toe misses that in m2 would gurrantee a deep draw or hook but now a baby one.

> Havent tried m5 yet but judging from reviews, it will be another 10y added. Keep up with the hard work TM!

It was R15 and twist face was introduce in M3/4 not m2. M2 also not really a low spin head

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Kevinnz said:

> > Moving from m15 to m2, then m4, albeit the m4 is a tour issue with open face, i do see the improvement that TM has put alot of efforts in. M2 is am easy launcher with low spin and the twist face has really calmed down my toe misses that in m2 would gurrantee a deep draw or hook but now a baby one.

> > Havent tried m5 yet but judging from reviews, it will be another 10y added. Keep up with the hard work TM!

>

> It was R15 and twist face was introduce in M3/4 not m2. M2 also not really a low spin head

Yes R15.

M2 is a low spin head.