Lightweight Stand Bags

7 hours ago, propredicr said:

My kid has a Hoofer Lite and had a problem with the raincover, which Ping addressed.  Now, one of the pins from the legs came out.  The legs never strongly held the bag up and didn’t snap back, like the others we have.  It is our fourth Ping, and it was the only disappointing buy.

Decided to see what was out there in waterproof, since we’ve been getting rain and hate unloading the bag after a wet round.

Really liked the looks of EBLefty17’s bag, so, went in search for the Titleist Stadry.  

Found only two Stadrys in three stores. One was white, which looked great, but, hard to keep clean.  My kid asked for black LOL.  The sales manager said Titleist goods were taking up to two months, in some cases.  So, I bypassed ordering and bought this.

i was afraid the 9” top wouldn’t fit 14 clubs without squeezing them in, but, everything has enough room.   The bag has a little less useable space than the Hoofer Lite, but, nothing was disgarded to fit.

The pockets are snug, and the rangefinder pocket is not really functional.  Plus, he just carbiners the case to the carry grip.  He uses the small slot to store a tee bag for practice balls/practice tees.

My son carries waterproof gloves, range tees, 3 balls, some other misc in the bottom left pocket.  You can fit a 20oz hydroflask in the water bottle slot next to it.  

The “ball pocket” fits a range finder/case, 3 balls, sunglass case, tee/marker/pivot tool bag, sharpie marker in the upper mesh pocket, membership cards in lower mesh pocket.

The long garment pocket (shown) fits a waterproof jacket and eyeline putting mirror.  In the valuables pocket are spare battery, hand wipes, cash, ziplock baggy.  

Loaded with 14 clubs and a water bottle it weighed about 24 lbs.

Interestingly, the rain cover is the same color blue, so, it really pops.  Not sure why they didn’t make it black, but, if you want a bag with personality...

Hope that helps!

5905C569-61ED-46CB-A63B-D73AF8F57428.jpeg.d8cc51a03aef1864e5e6ef4d53d42ebb.jpeg

I like the color of this. Is this the current model or the 2021?

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Devin the Dude said:

How did you get it with no logo on the side?  Looks soooo much better.

Stumbled upon it on ebay.  Sun Mtn does sell logoless bags, probably can order through any authorized dealer.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

On 12/28/2020 at 9:17 PM, Minarets said:

Am returning my Vessel. Still the best quality bag I’ve seen but the top is too small for a walking bag.  I’m not interested in their larger bags.  

i think a 2.5+ 2021 is in my future.  Never liked the colors but love that large opening. Not sure about their straps yet.   

You're returning the Vessel Lite?  I was considering the VLX but that top is even smaller which is my only hang up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devin the Dude said:

You're returning the Vessel Lite?  I was considering the VLX but that top is even smaller which is my only hang up.

I did return. Great bag just didn’t suit my needs/wants.  Straps were great, quality was great, looks were great.  

I just knew after losing my bag with 14 clubs, midsize grips, a oversized putter grip and an extra “15th” grip down in the bag ( I care a golf stick pro to warm up with) there was no way I could use it daily.  It was jam packed.  Even without the golf stick pro.   

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

47 minutes ago, Minarets said:

I did return. Great bag just didn’t suit my needs/wants.  Straps were great, quality was great, looks were great.  

I just knew after losing my bag with 14 clubs, midsize grips, a oversized putter grip and an extra “15th” grip down in the bag ( I care a golf stick pro to warm up with) there was no way I could use it daily.  It was jam packed.  Even without the golf stick pro.   

Gotcha.  Yea mine are standard and just 14 of them so will give the VLX a shot.

• Like 1

I wanted to see the stay dry 21 models before ordering a SM eco lite in black as I don’t like the colors.  I would prefer a waterproof bag.  Looking at last years H2NO bags and i kinda like them even with the big logo. I assume they are full length dividers too? 

Let me ask a mundane question. Knowing how we're aiming to cut every possible ounce, I noticed that head covers aren't exactly weightless. Between a mallet putter cover, Callaway driver cover and a canvas FW cover, it has to add up (I'll weight them tomorrow now that I'm curious enough). Do you guys think the ultralight bag offsets stuff like carrying a range finder and headcovers? Or does it defeat the purpose going super light if you're adding it back elsewhere?

27 minutes ago, philsRHman said:

Let me ask a mundane question. Knowing how we're aiming to cut every possible ounce, I noticed that head covers aren't exactly weightless. Between a mallet putter cover, Callaway driver cover and a canvas FW cover, it has to add up (I'll weight them tomorrow now that I'm curious enough). Do you guys think the ultralight bag offsets stuff like carrying a range finder and headcovers? Or does it defeat the purpose going super light if you're adding it back elsewhere?

Wants vs needs. We all have different opinions on those for the bag/on the course.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, philsRHman said:

I've never weighed mine, but I doubt my driver, 3 wood, and putter cover weigh any more than 1/2 a pound combined. I'll take an extra few ounces over the risk of a damaged wood or putter 100 times out of 100.

If you're trying to cut down on weight, headcovers is not how I would approach the situation. Assuming you're smart enough to already have ditched things like an umbrella and extra layers of clothing, I'd start with the heavier items like balls. Do you really need 10+ balls in your bag if you're only using 2-3 max per round? Then I'd move onto clubs. I used to carry 14 clubs until I realized that I only hit my hybrid maybe once ever 20 rounds. I took it out of the bag, only carry 13 now, and have never once wished I had it back in there. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 10:56 PM, philsRHman said:

My Seamus covers are pretty lightweight but I could see if you had 4 Swag covers (which are very robustly constructed for those that aren't familiar) that could add up.  But I would say the number one culprit is bringing too many balls/tees and other stuff that you keep in your bag but don't use very often, like rain gear. I mainly use a Clicgear now but when I was carrying regularly I always made sure I was only bringing a few balls, maybe 20 tees and would only toss my pullover in if I thought I would need it. Also, if you have had the same bag for a long time, you should pull all your clubs out and flip it over.  You might be surprised what falls out. I found a couple old gloves and a sock style headcover I thought I had lost 🙂

• Haha 1

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

2 hours ago, Jarlaxle said:

My Seamus covers are pretty lightweight but I could see if you had 4 Swag covers (which are very robustly constructed for those that aren't familiar) that could add up.  But I would say the number one culprit is bringing too many balls/tees and other stuff that you keep in your bag but don't use very often, like rain gear. I mainly use a Clicgear now but when I was carrying regularly I always made sure I was only bringing a few balls, maybe 20 tees and would only toss my pullover in if I thought I would need it. Also, if you have had the same bag for a long time, you should pull all your clubs out and flip it over.  You might be surprised what falls out. I found a couple old gloves and a sock style headcover I thought I had lost 🙂

There's something to be said about the fresh start of a new golf bag. I found old granola bars, random yardage books, half a dozen (or more) greens repairers, all sorts of stuff stacked up. It reminds me of the kitchen junk drawer with rubber bands, pens, markers, old keys, etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think it's worth noting that, albeit slowly, I've started seeing a few stand bangs popping up on tour...

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSR2 10* (A2 setting) | Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6 (X)

3-Wood: Taylormade M6 Fairway D-Type 16* | UST Mamiya ProForce V2 7F5 (X)

7-Wood: Titleist TSR2 21* (B1 setting) | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7 (X)

Irons: Titleist T150 (4), Titleist T100 (5-PW)  | Project X LZ (6.5)

Wedges: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Copper (52.09 @ 51, 56.10, 60.10)| Project X LZ (6.5) (51), Project X Wedge (6.5) (56, 60)

Putter: Odyssey Ai-One Jailbird Mini CH | Grip: Odyssey Ai-One Pistol

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Grips: JumboMax UltraLite M

On 1/20/2021 at 9:56 PM, philsRHman said:

I avoid leather covers for that reason.  Some weigh almost a pound!  Makes the bag top heavy.  I use dura nylon covers and a wool hybrid from Seamus 

WITB

Titleist TSR3 - HZRDUS Black

Stealth+ 2.0 at 16 degrees

G430 7 wood, flat minus 1.5

Ping I210's (again)

Glide 4.0 48, 53, 58

Ping Anser PLD

Pro V1X 

Bag - Hoofer Lite

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all! I should have had more foresight when I made the topic title, this is clearly a years-running debate that needs to be updated each year. I'm still running with my 2019 2.5+ with the EZ-Fit straps, and of course Sun Mountain had to go this year and make two of the most important updates to their best carry bags:

• The 2.5+ got an extra tee pocket- which is really useful for a daily driver bag, since markers and tees tend to sink down the main ball pocket of the legacy versions. Still no waterproof valuable pocket unfortunately, but you can get protective cases for your phone if that's a major issue.
  • The 3.5 LS apparently got an update to the apparel pocket so the legs won't catch anymore. Everyone who owns it seems to have no other complaints aside from the X-Strap.

When it comes to SM, there's not a whole lot to complain about overall. The price point is fair, but they definitely make you consider the trade-offs involved when picking a certain bag. The colorways are kind of obnoxious and most players would probably kill to have Titleist's color schemes on the SM line. 

• Like 2

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

TSR1 15*, Diamana BF 80TX

TSR1 20°, Atmos TS Blue HB 8x 
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

JPX 923 Forged  5-P, DG120 X100
RTX6  50, 54, 58 MID (AMT White X100)
Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

5 hours ago, GooseHook said:

Greetings all! I should have had more foresight when I made the topic title, this is clearly a years-running debate that needs to be updated each year. I'm still running with my 2019 2.5+ with the EZ-Fit straps, and of course Sun Mountain had to go this year and make two of the most important updates to their best carry bags:

• The 2.5+ got an extra tee pocket- which is really useful for a daily driver bag, since markers and tees tend to sink down the main ball pocket of the legacy versions. Still no waterproof valuable pocket unfortunately, but you can get protective cases for your phone if that's a major issue.
  • The 3.5 LS apparently got an update to the apparel pocket so the legs won't catch anymore. Everyone who owns it seems to have no other complaints aside from the X-Strap.

When it comes to SM, there's not a whole lot to complain about overall. The price point is fair, but they definitely make you consider the trade-offs involved when picking a certain bag. The colorways are kind of obnoxious and most players would probably kill to have Titleist's color schemes on the SM line. 

Today was my first carry day with the 2020 H2No. It was perfect.  Admittedly I love the silver as it looks good with my black and white and Carolina blue head covers.  

anyway, the boxed full length dividers are game changers for me. I had no tangle today except for where I crossed the 8i over the 7i when putting in the bag.  The straps are better than I thought.  Got them just right for me. Not as comfy as the K1LO but happy to have fully waterproof bag.  I wanted a 2.5+ but hate they got rid of Velcro.  H2NO has Velcro for glove.  The H2NO doesn’t get the side trapped in legs.  It’s .5lb heavy tho.  That’s on the material. But .5 lighter and it would be perfect to me.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First post but I have used this site as a resource for quite some time (thank you all), so I figured I should finally contribute.

Coming from a SM 4.5LS, was looking for a new, more compact, walking bag.  Like most on this thread, hoping to find the elusive prefect golf bag.

And I finally found it! Or so I thought....

I picked up a Vessel VLX bag (white).  So nice.  Grabbed it from our big box store (Golftown), as Vessel charges $160 USD to ship to Canada but, that charge ain't there through GT. The quality is top notch. Soft touch materials, leather handles, magnetic pockets, 4 full length-boxed dividers and the straps were great.  Bag was a treat to carry (around the house anyway - 40 below last week).

Only 2 drawbacks were that storage is tight and there is no chance of getting rain gear in one of the saddle pockets so it may not be great if it is your only bag but more so - this bag suffers from Droopy Leg Syndrome! When I carried it, one of the legs drops about 5" inches and won't stay tight to the bag. Initially I was going to exchange it thinking that this must be a 1 off, I mean, it is Vessel, bag maker to the Pros! What I didn't realize until I was packing it up to exchange it is that Vessel actually provides you with a piece of string (they call it a tether), so I can tie my leg stand to my shoulder strap! Hahaha, they sell me $500 bag and give me a rope to tie it together??? Unbelievable.

So I returned it. Obviously.  And will continue on with the painstaking battle of deciding which bag to buy.

SBVessel.jpg.0b0b7e87e1019d665d8938dcb5e98cbd.jpg 

Vessel 1.jpg

Vessel 2.jpg

• Haha 1

TS3 Driver- Accra TZ6

TS3 16.5 - GD DI7

Z785 - 3i - Nippon GOST

Z785 - 4i - Recoil  95

Z785 - 5 thru PW - Steelfiber i95

50 - SM8 TC - Steelfiber i95

54 (55) - SM8 JB - Recoil Wedge Proto - Black

60 - TVD K - Recoil Wedge Proto - Black

MySpider X

6 hours ago, slowburnin said:

First post but I have used this site as a resource for quite some time (thank you all), so I figured I should finally contribute.

Coming from a SM 4.5LS, was looking for a new, more compact, walking bag.  Like most on this thread, hoping to find the elusive prefect golf bag.

And I finally found it! Or so I thought....

I picked up a Vessel VLX bag (white).  So nice.  Grabbed it from our big box store (Golftown), as Vessel charges $160 USD to ship to Canada but, that charge ain't there through GT. The quality is top notch. Soft touch materials, leather handles, magnetic pockets, 4 full length-boxed dividers and the straps were great.  Bag was a treat to carry (around the house anyway - 40 below last week).

Only 2 drawbacks were that storage is tight and there is no chance of getting rain gear in one of the saddle pockets so it may not be great if it is your only bag but more so - this bag suffers from Droopy Leg Syndrome! When I carried it, one of the legs drops about 5" inches and won't stay tight to the bag. Initially I was going to exchange it thinking that this must be a 1 off, I mean, it is Vessel, bag maker to the Pros! What I didn't realize until I was packing it up to exchange it is that Vessel actually provides you with a piece of string (they call it a tether), so I can tie my leg stand to my shoulder strap! Hahaha, they sell me $500 bag and give me a rope to tie it together??? Unbelievable.

So I returned it. Obviously.  And will continue on with the painstaking battle of deciding which bag to buy.

SBVessel.jpg.0b0b7e87e1019d665d8938dcb5e98cbd.jpg 

Vessel 1.jpg

Vessel 2.jpg

Is that tether strap just meant to be used when in a cart or traveling, to keep the legs from extending and possibly breaking?  For the leg droop, I've read about people sliding the tensioner piece (circled in attached pic) up a little to remedy it.  I've never had the issue though so not sure if it works.

Screenshot_20210221-074658_Chrome.jpg

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

5 hours ago, brew4eagle said:

Is that tether strap just meant to be used when in a cart or traveling, to keep the legs from extending and possibly breaking?  For the leg droop, I've read about people sliding the tensioner piece (circled in attached pic) up a little to remedy it.  I've never had the issue though so not sure if it works.

Screenshot_20210221-074658_Chrome.jpg

You could be right.  They also show a pic of the tether used with the legs extended so I just assumed that's what it was for.

Regardless, if I need to adjust the tensioner piece already, I would think that it is going to be an on-going issue.  I would be concerned how it holds up over time.  Also, when you pick the bag up, the legs don't exactly snap back either.  

That droop may not be an issue for some, but it left a bad first impression on me (especially considering the $$).

Now leaning toward the EZ strap with the 2.5+

TS3 Driver- Accra TZ6

TS3 16.5 - GD DI7

Z785 - 3i - Nippon GOST

Z785 - 4i - Recoil  95

Z785 - 5 thru PW - Steelfiber i95

50 - SM8 TC - Steelfiber i95

54 (55) - SM8 JB - Recoil Wedge Proto - Black

60 - TVD K - Recoil Wedge Proto - Black

MySpider X

Walked nine with the StaDry Players 4 today, fairly happy with the bag, club tangle wasn't really an issue but am going to have to figure out a different way to hang my towel.  Right now its hanging off my alignment stick which I keep in the driver well but it got in the way too much.  Wasn't so much club tangle as towel tangle. Range finder pocket is still a bit tighter than I would prefer and the water bottle pocket is fine with the bag on the ground but was a bit awkward to put the bottle back in while walking.  

Bottom line, bag is very compact, super lightweight, waterproof, has comfy straps and has a perfect pocket layout. Club tangle wasn't an issue and while the straps did get twisted a couple of times, they are really comfortable. Walking today was a breeze really and a marked improvement over my old Titleist Lightweight stand bag (circa 2016 or so). 

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

1 hour ago, slowburnin said:

You could be right.  They also show a pic of the tether used with the legs extended so I just assumed that's what it was for.

Regardless, if I need to adjust the tensioner piece already, I would think that it is going to be an on-going issue.  I would be concerned how it holds up over time.  Also, when you pick the bag up, the legs don't exactly snap back either.  

That droop may not be an issue for some, but it left a bad first impression on me (especially considering the $$).

Now leaning toward the EZ strap with the 2.5+

Completely agree and I'd be taking it back, too.  Just throwing it out there in case you were wanting to give it a shot.  One of my favorite things about the Hoofer Lite is the little strap connected to the legs that snaps them back when it's picked up.  Legs ride snug against the bag with 0 droop.  Brilliant design.

Edited by brew4eagle
  • Like 1

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

Had the Nike air sport lite, made it one season and all the dividers were torn up inside. Just bought a flex tech lite, overall construction and materials seem far superior to the Nike.

Titleist TSR2 9 w/Ventus Black 6X
TM BRNR Mini 13.5 w/Ventus TR Blue 7X

Titleist TSR3 18 w/Ventus Black 9X or TM P760 3 w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 105
Artisan FC 4, Artisan HC 5&6, Artisan MB 7-PW (4 TI X100 120, 5-PW TI X100)
Artisan 51,55,60 (51 TI X100; 55,60 TI S400)
Artisan 0117 Slant Neck

56 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

Completely agree and I'd be taking it back, too.  Just throwing it out there in case you were wanting to give it a shot.  One of my favorite things about the Hoofer lite is the little strap connected to the legs that snaps them bag when it's picked up.  Legs ride snug against the bag with 0 droop.  Brilliant design.

Yes!  This little strap extends into/through the "fuselage" of the bag.  It exits the bottom and loops around the two tensioning wires of the legs.  I noticed this ingenious feature a few generations of Hoofers ago and was really impressed.

2021-02-21 12.32.42 1024x1365.jpg

2021-02-21 12.33.13 1024x1365.jpg

• Like 1

G425 LST 9°  •  3w G425 Max  •  3h G425  •  4i Maltby TS2  •  5i–Pw Maltby TS1  •  50°/54°/58° Maltby TSW  •  Odyssey White Hot OG 1WS

Only 4 rounds in but so far loving this bag (H2NO). Again to be perfect or if I could make changes, would get it .5 lighter. But love the color, love the waterproof material.  I still need to try the zipper-eeze or whatever it was.  The zippers are smooth but they are harder to pull I guess because of the seal or waterproof nature. 

the balance was a concern as I don’t typically like the SM X strap system and much prefer the EZ strap system.  Was prepared to upgrade that   When trying on the bag with no clubs I couldn’t get a good hang or fit.  Once loaded up with clubs I got it right where I want.   I like the thumb tabs too.  Love the Velcro for a glove when walking. Plenty of space.  Seems like the same size of 3.5.  Seems bigger than 2.5.  

• Like 2

I've read almost all 19 pages of this thread. Lots of good information. I walk every round its permitted. Much prefer golf that way. Last couple of years I've put my 2012(?) Sun Mountain 3.5 on a push carts for most of my rounds. When I don't use the push cart my traps were always sore by the end.

I just got a Sun Mountain non-logo'd collegiate bag. Found one for cheap - $130. I believe its based on the 4.5 bag so it weights in just under five pounds. I do plan on using it with the zero gravity belt when I ditch the push cart. The thinking was if the belt takes 50-80% of the weight from my shoulders and I get extra storage versus a 3 lbs bag then why not? See how it turns out. 

My SM 2.5+ (2021 model) arrived a few days ago. 

Unfortunately, due to lockdown in England, it will be another 5/6 weeks before I can test it on a course. 

It's very light, fully blocked in, lots of pockets and space, lots of room for clubs. The strap system looks unusual, but is really comfortable once the bag has the clubs in it. The legs are strong also. 

So far, it's looking like the bag that fulfils all my needs. I went for the navy blue colour and it looks great too. 

• Like 2
SM 2021 2.5+ 
Lefty

Cobra LTDx Max 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue

Titleist TSi2 20° Tensei AV Blue
Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal 5 Nippon Modus NS-Pro Tour 105
Mizuno JPX919 Forged 6 to G Nippon Modus NS-Pro Tour 105
Mizuno S18 54° + 58° Nippon Modus NS-Pro Tour 105
TaylorMade Spider S

On 2/25/2021 at 11:48 AM, Minarets said:

Only 4 rounds in but so far loving this bag (H2NO). Again to be perfect or if I could make changes, would get it .5 lighter. But love the color, love the waterproof material.  I still need to try the zipper-eeze or whatever it was.  The zippers are smooth but they are harder to pull I guess because of the seal or waterproof nature. 

the balance was a concern as I don’t typically like the SM X strap system and much prefer the EZ strap system.  Was prepared to upgrade that   When trying on the bag with no clubs I couldn’t get a good hang or fit.  Once loaded up with clubs I got it right where I want.   I like the thumb tabs too.  Love the Velcro for a glove when walking. Plenty of space.  Seems like the same size of 3.5.  Seems bigger than 2.5.  

So I've been following your threads on bags for awhile. I'm between the 2.5+, 3.5ls and now the h2no. Can you explain your journey a bit and how you finally settled on the h2no? Assuming I would make the move to the ez strap system on the 2.5+ or the 3.5ls regardless. I like the idea of the rangefinder holder on the 3.5. I have the 2.5+ and 3.5ls both in my basement right now and have been trying to decide. I can't really get either one to sit well on my back (on both, the plastic top seems to rub my back in a weird way).

12 hours ago, dreynolds819 said:

My SM 2.5+ (2021 model) arrived a few days ago. 

Unfortunately, due to lockdown in England, it will be another 5/6 weeks before I can test it on a course. 

It's very light, fully blocked in, lots of pockets and space, lots of room for clubs. The strap system looks unusual, but is really comfortable once the bag has the clubs in it. The legs are strong also. 

So far, it's looking like the bag that fulfils all my needs. I went for the navy blue colour and it looks great too. 

Love my 2.5+

mine is probably the 2019 version

not sure what has been upgraded, but mine is still going strong

Yadi for President

• GooseHook changed the title to Lightweight Stand Bags