2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Taylormade P7MC and P770 2020

doctorjedi

5 hours ago, nikeblades00 said:

Does anyone think I should contact TM? For what its worth my PW is aging prematurely.  Im seriously thinking within 100 more swings it will start browning.

About 10 years ago I had some new Titleist MB irons.  Used the PW on the range over the period of a month and the face was totally obliterated!

Looked like the face of an iron 10 years old.

Showed it to the club pro where I play and he sent it in to Titleist and it was replaced.

I Immediately sold the entire set not wanting to see them all end up that way.

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

On 11/28/2020 at 2:45 PM, nikeblades00 said:

Does anyone think I should contact TM? For what its worth my PW is aging prematurely.  Im seriously thinking within 100 more swings it will start browning.

Its probably worth reaching out and explaining the issue.  You may end up with a new club in the process as it does seem to be wearing out fast. 

I hit another range session today off the mats and I swept the mat and added the water and hit away.  I didn't hit them quite as good today as I was still a little sore from Friday's session but still managed to hit a lot of good shots.  My 8 iron is my favorite club in the bag...One thing i have to note is the sound.  On good hits these things sound amazing.  

• Like 1

DRIVER: TaylorMade R1 10.5° Stock Shaft Regular Flex

3/4 WOOD: TaylorMade Rballz 14°HL Stock Shaft Regular Flex

IRONS 3-PW: TaylorMade P7MC Nippon Modus Tour 105S

GW: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 52.09 Nippon Modus Tour 105S

SW: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 56.12 Nippon Modus Tour 105S

LW: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 60.08 Nippon Modus Tour 105S

Putter: TaylorMade Daytona 12 traditional bladed putter

BALL: Callaway Chrome Soft and Titleist ProV1

I am pretty new to this forum so please help me out if there are other threads that already covers my questions.

I have P770s from 5-P and P730 from 7-P. Has anyone comboed these before? If I can blend them in my bag what are the recommendations that you guys may have.

Edited by Rambada
typo

On 11/27/2020 at 11:13 PM, nikeblades00 said:

I've played about 10 rounds and 5 range sessions with my p770s now, and the faces appear to be marked up quite a bit . I even wipe them with a towel every 2-3 shots at the range ( In case I was going to sell them). I wipe with wet towel every shot while playing.  My PW is the worst. Are these faces a soft material?  My last 2 sets of Mizunos the faces didn't even look this rough this quick.

Here's a closeup. Its actually some deep scratches and I can feel some roughness on surface. 

Screenshot_20201127-230940_Gallery.jpg

In the kindest of ways... that looks like some fat shots with sandy range balls.  

-5 67 with my P7MC today. Really solid sticks. Grooving the long irons a bit more now. Hit some great shots on tough long par 3s. Hit a beauty 4 iron to 10 feet from 215 straight into a 15-20mph breeze on a very tough 17th par 3 coming in. They are growing on me. 

Had two rounds with the P770’s this weekend. Shot my lowest scores of the year. The feel is good, but definitely not amazing or buttery. I thought the irons would give me a few extra yards being hollow bodied, yet yardages were the same it seemed. However, the ball seemed to launch much higher and had way more stopping power on the geens. Long irons are fantastic to hit. Might look into comboing the MC’s in the shorter irons in the future. Still need to hit them more, but first impression is great. 

7 hours ago, TigerInTheWoods said:

In the kindest of ways... that looks like some fat shots with sandy range balls.  

-5 67 with my P7MC today. Really solid sticks. Grooving the long irons a bit more now. Hit some great shots on tough long par 3s. Hit a beauty 4 iron to 10 feet from 215 straight into a 15-20mph breeze on a very tough 17th par 3 coming in. They are growing on me. 

Thats the perplexing part I have hit maybe 2-3 balls fat. And they marked up to that extent? I'm not going to derail this thread anymore. Just chalk it up to covid weirdness 🤣

6 hours ago, BDKallday said:

Had two rounds with the P770’s this weekend. Shot my lowest scores of the year. The feel is good, but definitely not amazing or buttery. I thought the irons would give me a few extra yards being hollow bodied, yet yardages were the same it seemed. However, the ball seemed to launch much higher and had way more stopping power on the geens. Long irons are fantastic to hit. Might look into comboing the MC’s in the shorter irons in the future. Still need to hit them more, but first impression is great. 

congrats on the low round. Im in a similar boat with these irons. Im scoring well, the misses are amazing.  I just literally at times can't tell when I've pured it vs a mishit. But as I keep saying its cold weather golf for me maybe feel improves in the heat.

5 hours ago, nikeblades00 said:

congrats on the low round. Im in a similar boat with these irons. Im scoring well, the misses are amazing.  I just literally at times can't tell when I've pured it vs a mishit. But as I keep saying its cold weather golf for me maybe feel improves in the heat.

I can kind of tell when I pured the shot because it makes more of a “cracky click” sound, if that makes sense. But yeah I agree, the misses are still very forgiving.

Lots of head to head comparisons on the 7 iron.  But how does the P770 and P7MC compare in the shorter irons 8/9/P?   How much of a difference is distance, spin, trajectory, etc..?

I did a real quick comparisons of my 7 PSI vs P770 today at golf galaxy.  The P770 had slightly more ball speed, distance and spin.  And felt a little better.  I was thinking about a combo of 770 and MC's

Thanks

10 minutes ago, mwnold said:

Lots of head to head comparisons on the 7 iron.  But how does the P770 and P7MC compare in the shorter irons 8/9/P?   How much of a difference is distance, spin, trajectory, etc..?

I did a real quick comparisons of my 7 PSI vs P770 today at golf galaxy.  The P770 had slightly more ball speed, distance and spin.  And felt a little better.  I was thinking about a combo of 770 and MC's

Thanks

If you are considering a combo of P770 and P7MC, then take a look at this link from the Not allowed because of spam site. There is a pdf download from TaylorMade with their suggested loft adjustments depending on where you wish to split the set. For example P770 3-6 & P7MC 7-P would have the standard P770 loft on the 3i & 4i, then 5i bent 0.5* weak & 6i bent 1* weak, P7MC all standard lofts.

https://<insertsitename>.com/taylormade-p770-p7mb-and-p7mc-irons/

For those who have an opinion on hot faced irons and "loft-jacking", the TaylorMade recommended lofts for this combo set are

P770  

3i  19.5*

4i  22.5*

5i  26*

6i  30*

P7MC

7i  34*

8i  38*

9i  42.5*

P   47*

Even with the hot face P770 they still recommend a 3.5* loft gap between 4i & 5i and 4* gaps in the 5-6-7, where the 7i is the solid forged P7MC. 

Titleist 915D3 driver, Graphite Design YS-six nano reloaded S

Ping G425 Max 3 fwy, Ping Tour 75 S

Adams Super 9031 hybrid, KBS Tour Hybrid 100 R

Wishon 575 MMC CB, Nippon NS Pro 1050 S

Taylormade 52 degrees, KBS Tour V wedge

Taylormade ATV, 56 deg, KBS Tour V wedge 

Odyssey White Ice #2 putter

14 minutes ago, mwnold said:

Thanks for the information on the combos.

I currently hit my PSI 8 iron 165 yds.  I'm concerned that I will lose yardage going to a P7MC 8 iron.

I assume that you have the PSI irons and not the forged PSI tour irons, so that set has an 8i at 35.5* vs 38* in the P7MC. That 2.5* loft difference will result in about 5-7 yd less distance on the P7MC 8i. 

https://www.taylormadegolf.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-TMaG-Library/default/v1463473265710/docs/productspecs/2016/PSi-Irons.pdf

Ultimately, a set of irons is intended to cover a range of distances with roughly equal (10-12 yd, maybe 15 yd for very high swing speeds) DISTANCE gaps between them. What are the distance gaps in your PSI set? My guess is that you probably have larger distance gaps between the 8-P irons with 5 degree loft gaps than between the 4-6 irons with 3* loft gaps. 

The recommended loft progression from TaylorMade on the combo set should, as a starting point, result in more evenly spaced distances between clubs. Like everything in this game, your swing dynamics will determine if any loft tweaks are needed to ensure the best gapping for you.  

Titleist 915D3 driver, Graphite Design YS-six nano reloaded S

Ping G425 Max 3 fwy, Ping Tour 75 S

Adams Super 9031 hybrid, KBS Tour Hybrid 100 R

Wishon 575 MMC CB, Nippon NS Pro 1050 S

Taylormade 52 degrees, KBS Tour V wedge

Taylormade ATV, 56 deg, KBS Tour V wedge 

Odyssey White Ice #2 putter

has anyone else ordered from TM directly?  I just noticed today that they removed the "progress bar" from the order details.  now i can't see if they start to build my p7mc....just sitting here with p770s in the 4,5,6 😔

TM Qi10 LS - Ventus Blue 6X

TM Stealth 2+ 3W - Ventus Blue TR 7X

Titleist TSi3 3H - Tensei Pro White 100TX

Titleist T150 - KBS Tour 130X

Titleist Vokey SM6 Raw (50, 54) - DG S400

Vokey SM9 Black Raw - S400

Bettinardi Queen B #15

Finally received my P770's yesterday (4-AW, Nippon GH950, "Lite")! I immediately took them out to the range and played a very fast 9 holes to give em a test and had a lot to say (and some questions for any more experienced golfers on this forum). For context, I hover around a 14hcp, this is my first set of my own fitted clubs ever, my previous clubs were 31 year old Tommy Armour 845's.

1. These clubs are literally maybe half the weight of my old 845's - I hit the 845's very well and consistently but the immediate change was very drastic. I was hitting balls off the hosel and pulling/hooking almost anything with good contact
  2. After a about 10 minutes I loosened my grip quite a lot and slowed my swing down and suddenly everything clicked, just absolutely pured most the shots, it was fantastic
  3. I still had a bit of a tendency to pull/hook - maybe still due to me swinging too strong and the grip being too strong from my old clubs
  4. The clubhead is extremely intimidating compared to my 845's, these clubs are f****** tiny!! I almost wonder if the P790's would make me feel more confident
  5. I was very disappointed that my distances were very similar to my old 845's - I guess it makes sense otherwise I'd have some gapping issues (the clubs are bent -0.25" & 3* Flat according to my fitter) but I guess I was expecting to get some extra yardage out of brand new clubs. Is this normal? For reference here are some approximations based on one day of use:
    • AW = 100-110yds (context, my 54* goes about 85-93 yds)
    • PW = ~115yds,
    • 9i = ~125,
    • 8i = ~135-145,
    • 7i = 145-155
    • 6i = 160 - 170
    • 5i = 170 - 175
    • 4i = 180 - 210 (had a lot of distance surprises with this club)
  6. The ball flight is completely different, my launch is so high it almost looks professional - all my balls stick and land within a few feet of the pitch mark - it was a complete night and day change from my old clubs, it was almost hard to keep an eye on where my ball was going with the low light given how high they went, very cool
  7. It's hard to tell when I miss, but I did know when I hit things fat and was surprised to see even when hit fat or chunky, the ball still went pretty far (obviously not as far but not 5 feet like when I chunked my old clubs)

Is the ball flight more important than gaining distances? It would have been awesome to gain a club across these yardages (7i becomes my old 6i etc.) but I do admit this ball flight looks pretty spectacular. How much time should I give myself to get used to the new weights and prevent these pulls/hooks I see? Is the 4i dispersion normal? I was trying to track all my 4i shots on the GPS and the distances were really all over the place (but I was also using it off the tee sometimes). Is the small intimidating clubface something I should give more time to get used to?

Overall really excited (but slightly intimidated) about the clubs. It's my first set of clubs ever and I guess I'm really hoping they can shave a few strokes off on the course. Any tips or advice appreciated here!

1 hour ago, PotentPotable said:

Finally received my P770's yesterday (4-AW, Nippon GH950, "Lite")! I immediately took them out to the range and played a very fast 9 holes to give em a test and had a lot to say (and some questions for any more experienced golfers on this forum). For context, I hover around a 14hcp, this is my first set of my own fitted clubs ever, my previous clubs were 31 year old Tommy Armour 845's.

1. These clubs are literally maybe half the weight of my old 845's - I hit the 845's very well and consistently but the immediate change was very drastic. I was hitting balls off the hosel and pulling/hooking almost anything with good contact
  2. After a about 10 minutes I loosened my grip quite a lot and slowed my swing down and suddenly everything clicked, just absolutely pured most the shots, it was fantastic
  3. I still had a bit of a tendency to pull/hook - maybe still due to me swinging too strong and the grip being too strong from my old clubs
  4. The clubhead is extremely intimidating compared to my 845's, these clubs are f****** tiny!! I almost wonder if the P790's would make me feel more confident
  5. I was very disappointed that my distances were very similar to my old 845's - I guess it makes sense otherwise I'd have some gapping issues (the clubs are bent -0.25" & 3* Flat according to my fitter) but I guess I was expecting to get some extra yardage out of brand new clubs. Is this normal? For reference here are some approximations based on one day of use:
    • PW = ~115yds,
    • 9i = ~125,
    • 8i = ~135-145,
    • 7i = 145-155
    • 6i = 160 - 170
    • 5i = 170 - 175
  6. The ball flight is completely different, my launch is so high it almost looks professional - all my balls stick and land within a few feet of the pitch mark - it was a complete night and day change from my old clubs, it was almost hard to keep an eye on where my ball was going with the low light given how high they went, very cool
  7. It's hard to tell when I miss, but I did know when I hit things fat and was surprised to see even when hit fat or chunky, the ball still went pretty far (obviously not as far but not 5 feet like when I chunked my old clubs)

Is the ball flight more important than gaining distances? It would have been awesome to gain a club across these yardages (7i becomes my old 6i etc.) but I do admit this ball flight looks pretty spectacular. How much time should I give myself to get used to the new weights and prevent these pulls/hooks I see? Is the 4i dispersion normal? I was trying to track all my 4i shots on the GPS and the distances were really all over the place (but I was also using it off the tee sometimes). Is the small intimidating clubface something I should give more time to get used to?

Overall really excited (but slightly intimidated) about the clubs. It's my first set of clubs ever and I guess I'm really hoping they can shave a few strokes off on the course. Any tips or advice appreciated here!

I'll chime in. I also play the p770 irons. Im wondering based on your handicap and slower swing speed why the fitter put you in 770s rather than p790's. You almost seem like the perfect candidate to play the 790s. You would probably pick up close to a club in distance, and based on your distances you listed thats a huge benefit. Also the 790s are considerably more forgiving than the 770s.

With that said I don't want to discourage you. I still think a 14hc can play good golf with the p770s.  I say give them some time and maybe even get some lessons. Good thing is you got options as far as sell or trade.

Edited by nikeblades00

12 minutes ago, nikeblades00 said:

I'll chime in. I also play the p770 irons. Im wondering based on your handicap and slower swing speed why the fitter put you in 770s rather than p790's. You almost seem like the perfect candidate to play the 790s. You would probably pick up close to a club in distance, and based on your distances you listed thats a huge benefit. Also the 790s are considerably more forgiving than the 770s.

With that said I don't want to discourage you. I still think a 14hc can play good golf with the p770s.  I say give them some time and maybe even get some lessons. Good thing is you got options as far as sell or trade.

At the time of the fitting I didn't know anything about the brands. The long wait made me do some research and play around with friends' gear. At the time of the fitting, the fitter said my launch angle was very shallow and his main focus was to get my spin and launch angle up rather than increase my distances. To him, my distances didn't seem an issue and he said this club would be a good one that I wouldn't grow out of should I start improving. I was also hitting the 770's 10 yds further in the simulator, but I think they changed my lofts to make sure I didn't have bad gaps in my lower irons. That's good to know about trades - do people do those trades here on this forum?

30 minutes ago, PotentPotable said:

At the time of the fitting I didn't know anything about the brands. The long wait made me do some research and play around with friends' gear. At the time of the fitting, the fitter said my launch angle was very shallow and his main focus was to get my spin and launch angle up rather than increase my distances. To him, my distances didn't seem an issue and he said this club would be a good one that I wouldn't grow out of should I start improving. I was also hitting the 770's 10 yds further in the simulator, but I think they changed my lofts to make sure I didn't have bad gaps in my lower irons. That's good to know about trades - do people do those trades here on this forum?

I would def go hit them some more. Dont Iet 1 range session make your decision. It wasn't instant love for me either with the p770s.  

But yah you can sell or trade in the classified section of these forums.or eBay for that matter. Good luck!

21 hours ago, TigerInTheWoods said:

I have a like new set of P7MC with X100 I'm going to sell. After a fitting this morning I think I'm going to try Modus 120x out. Hard to get right now so message me if interested! Will be putting on BST later. 

I think you'll really like the P7MC with the Modus 120x. In September I had a full fitting at Club Champion. Went into the fitting looking for a P7MC/770 combo set. Ended up ordering the 770 in 3i-5i and P7MC in 6i-PW. My numbers are a bit lower than yours (6i SS ~94mph, 196 carry, 5200 rpm), but the 120x felt fantastic. Also tried the P7MC 6i with an X100, which spun less, launched lower, flew ~4 yards less. Also felt like the 120x was easier to control than X100s.

Hoping to receive my combo set with the 120x in the next two weeks. I'm interested to hear your thoughts once you pop the 120x in your set. Let us know!

Edited by iTried
  • Like 1

Taylormade M2 (10.5*) - Oban Kiyoshi White 75 (05 flex)
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 (14.5*) - Fujikura Speeder VC 8.0 (S)
Titleist 910H (19*) - Mitsubishi Ahina 90 (X)
Titleist 712CB (4-PW) - Dynamic Gold X100
Titleist SM4 (52*.12) - Dyanmic Gold X100
Titleist SM5 (56*-S) - Dynamic Gold X100
Titleist SM6 (60*-V) - Dynamic Gold S400
Kingston KP1 GSS (34")
Pro V1x

San Diego, CA

On 12/2/2020 at 12:49 PM, PotentPotable said:

• PW = ~115yds,
    • 9i = ~125,
    • 8i = ~135-145,
    • 7i = 145-155
    • 6i = 160 - 170
    • 5i = 170 - 175

Have your fitter compare the swing weights.  I am a standard loft/standard lie guy, so I was able to buy off the rack (I knew the KBS wasn't a perfect shaft, but I could hit it, and was intending to reshaft over the winter).  I have about 18 rounds with my 770s.  I have played very very good golf with them, but also inconsistent at times.   Decided to go in for a full fitting at CC to help find a shaft to bring ball flight down and tighten everything up.  When they did a swing weight of my 6i it was shockingly light.  I can't remember exactly the number but it was in the mid "C"s.  When they rebuilt my irons they were rebuilt to proper swingweight (D4 I believe, I'd have to check my spec sheet).   My point is, they were noticeably light.  Enough that it was causing inconsistencies.  Might be worth looking into.  Getting that corrected is a low cost repair that could make a world of difference.

Now all that said, with the proper swingweight and shafts, I really do love these.  And to answer another of your questions; yes, I believe ball flight to be super important.  If you are launching your new irons in the proper window, that will help you hold greens, clear obstacles, etc.  I think if swingweight really is a culprit, and you get it fixed, you can swing "fully" again and probably gain a few of those extra yards you're chasing.  

Ping G430 MAX 10K 9*, Ventus Black 6X
Ping G430 MAX 3W 15*, Ventus TR Red 7X
Ping G430 MAX 7W 21*, Ventus TR Blue 8X 

Ping i230 4i DG 120 S300

Ping Blueprint S, 5-PW DG 120 S300

Titleist Vokey SM9 50F, 54S, 58M

Odyssey Tri Hot 5K Seven CH

My P7MC's arrived today after ordering back in September

4-PW, C-Taper +1/2 inch

Comparing them to my P750's they look near identical...the soles even seem slightly thinner on the MC's

I have a P770 4 Iron that I'm going to rotate in but even that looks very similar from the top!...almost thinking I should have gone P770 full set but let's see how these go!!

Now the decision is whether to sell my P750's or not or keep them!

42 minutes ago, nickosbad said:

My P7MC's arrived today after ordering back in September

4-PW, C-Taper +1/2 inch

Comparing them to my P750's they look near identical...the soles even seem slightly thinner on the MC's

I have a P770 4 Iron that I'm going to rotate in but even that looks very similar from the top!...almost thinking I should have gone P770 full set but let's see how these go!!

Now the decision is whether to sell my P750's or not or keep them!

Keep the 750. They are a classic. 

I got another round in with the MCs and despite not hitting my best (I was up at 5:20am, worked till 12:40pm, drove 1.25 hrs to a doctors appointment, then drove to the range) so i give myself some leeway.  I did hit some good shots that felt amazing but i hit a few toe shots and a couple heels in there. 

I am getting more comfy hitting the longer irons and managed quite a few good 6 irons with a few 3s and 4s off a micro tee today .  But there is NO HELP on long irons. you have to hit them flush or you will lose significant distance. Now i see how my old clubs were tech filled, speedslot cavity backs and the 6 iron would easily reach 165-170 but the new one I am struggling to hit 165 with it unless the hit is perfect.

And nike, I am seeing a few micro scratches in my faces also now too but i chalk that up to the range having micro pebbles or sand that might sneak in there despite my sweeping the deck and wetting it down and wiping the face on almost every shot.  And the wind today? clubs fell over and I have another small micro divot on the hosel of one of the clubs. These things are almost soft like wax...  Clatter scratches showing up a little also not sure if I should get covers. 🙂

DRIVER: TaylorMade R1 10.5° Stock Shaft Regular Flex

3/4 WOOD: TaylorMade Rballz 14°HL Stock Shaft Regular Flex

IRONS 3-PW: TaylorMade P7MC Nippon Modus Tour 105S

GW: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 52.09 Nippon Modus Tour 105S

SW: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 56.12 Nippon Modus Tour 105S

LW: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 60.08 Nippon Modus Tour 105S

Putter: TaylorMade Daytona 12 traditional bladed putter

BALL: Callaway Chrome Soft and Titleist ProV1

26 minutes ago, Magnificat said:

I got another round in with the MCs and despite not hitting my best (I was up at 5:20am, worked till 12:40pm, drove 1.25 hrs to a doctors appointment, then drove to the range) so i give myself some leeway.  I did hit some good shots that felt amazing but i hit a few toe shots and a couple heels in there. 

I am getting more comfy hitting the longer irons and managed quite a few good 6 irons with a few 3s and 4s off a micro tee today .  But there is NO HELP on long irons. you have to hit them flush or you will lose significant distance. Now i see how my old clubs were tech filled, speedslot cavity backs and the 6 iron would easily reach 165-170 but the new one I am struggling to hit 165 with it unless the hit is perfect.

And nike, I am seeing a few micro scratches in my faces also now too but i chalk that up to the range having micro pebbles or sand that might sneak in there despite my sweeping the deck and wetting it down and wiping the face on almost every shot.  And the wind today? clubs fell over and I have another small micro divot on the hosel of one of the clubs. These things are almost soft like wax...  Clatter scratches showing up a little also not sure if I should get covers. 🙂

That's why I have iron covers for mine...don't care what my playing partners say...need to protect resale value and looks!

• Thanks 1