2021 Titleist Bag Catalog

2 hours ago, CanadaCal said:

Anyone who checks these out in person, please share your thoughts on the new "premium straps".   More info the better, thanks! 

Straps are a huge improvement, they are not mushy but look like they will strike a great balance between comfort and stability and the quality of materials is also improved IMO.     They are shaped more or less the same as last years, wider and a little bit thinner than the straps on a Ping Hoofer if you are familiar with those.  

The straps are what held me back from buying the 2020 version so that’s the first thing I checked out when I can across them. I will be buying a 2021 StaDry.  FWIW the straps are the same on both the Players 4 and Players 4 plus.  

• Thanks 1

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

I am eyeing the Players 4 Plus Stadry.  I currently have the Players 4 Stadry from this year but need a bit more room.   

Edited by kamizzou91

Titleist TSr2 9 

Titleist TSr2 16.5 

Callaway Apex UW 19
TaylorMade 2023 P790 4-AW

TaylorMade MG4 54, 58
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
ProV1x

35 minutes ago, kamizzou91 said:

I am eyeing the Players 4 Plus Stadry.  I currently have the Players 4 Stadry from this year but need a bit more room.   

Do ur grips shoot through the dividers and get tangled? My middle dividers have side gaps passing through to the upper section. When this happens, my driver, wood, and putter get tangled! Agreed. More room would be nice. 

8 minutes ago, PublicEnemy said:

Do ur grips shoot through the dividers and get tangled? My middle dividers have side gaps passing through to the upper section. When this happens, my driver, wood, and putter get tangled! Agreed. More room would be nice. 

That is what happens to mine as well.  Love the bag and the weight of it, just wished it was a little bit wider to solve the minor club tangle issue.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi2 9 
Titleist TSi2 13.5
Titleist TSi2 18
Titleist 718 cb 3-p
Titleist SM7 Black 52m, 58m
Scotty Cameron newport

31 minutes ago, PublicEnemy said:

Yep, that is what happens and is really my only complaint about the bag.  Having a dedicated tee pocket and an external water bottle pocket like the new one has would be nice as well.  

Titleist TSr2 9 

Titleist TSr2 16.5 

Callaway Apex UW 19

TaylorMade MG4 54, 58
ProV1x

22 hours ago, kamizzou91 said:

Yep, that is what happens and is really my only complaint about the bag.  Having a dedicated tee pocket and an external water bottle pocket like the new one has would be nice as well.  

I have been looking at the 2020 P4 StaDry "no logo" bags. They seem to be more on the minimalist side, which I like. I currently have a Jones Original Stand (5" opening) love the bag but there is no way to carry 14 clubs with it. I see the P4 has a 9" opening. With the Jones I am used to club tangle, is it really all that bad with the P4 StaDry?

I saw a few of the 2021 P4 bags in person last week and the new features seem like more of an after thought during assembly. The towel ring looks like they just randomly placed it on the bag and the "new" water bottle pocket is more of just extra fabric, not so much insulated or anything along those lines. It's also very narrow and looks to only hold a 16oz normal plastic water bottle. There are no snaps/hooks for the rain hood either. The 2021 versions are a combo of a lot of velcro and elastic that look to be held onto the bag by running the straps under the legs and through the main handle.

SIM 10.5

Ai Smoke TD 18 | Apex UW 21

T100 4-50 | 54.S 58.T

NP2 GSS

SrixonXV Divide

13 minutes ago, texcellence86 said:

I have been looking at the 2020 P4 StaDry "no logo" bags. They seem to be more on the minimalist side, which I like. I currently have a Jones Original Stand (5" opening) love the bag but there is no way to carry 14 clubs with it. I see the P4 has a 9" opening. With the Jones I am used to club tangle, is it really all that bad with the P4 StaDry?

I saw a few of the 2021 P4 bags in person last week and the new features seem like more of an after thought during assembly. The towel ring looks like they just randomly placed it on the bag and the "new" water bottle pocket is more of just extra fabric, not so much insulated or anything along those lines. It's also very narrow and looks to only hold a 16oz normal plastic water bottle. There are no snaps/hooks for the rain hood either. The 2021 versions are a combo of a lot of velcro and elastic that look to be held onto the bag by running the straps under the legs and through the main handle.

Honestly, if you're coming from that size of bag then you won't have an issue.  My last bag was a 10.5 inch top so it has been an adjustment, but you probably won't notice it that much if you're used to the smaller bags.  It isn't to the point with mine where multiple clubs come out when I pull a club, more so just a bit of difficulty wedging the clubs back in after use sometimes.  Not the end of the world, and a little tangle is expected with that size of bag.  

Appreciate the feedback on the new bags.  

Titleist TSr2 9 

Titleist TSr2 16.5 

Callaway Apex UW 19

TaylorMade MG4 54, 58
ProV1x

HELP!!!

2020 Titleist Premium Stand bag or 2021 Titleist Premium Stand bag? Any improvements at all or is it the exact same bag? The pictures make it look like the same, but was wondering if there was an expert here that would know. 

10.5* Stealth 2 Ventus Black TR
15* 910Fd RB
19* 910h BB
4-PW Mizzy JPX923f
SC 12' Del Mar 
SM8 50/54/58

Any more info on whether there will be an upgrade to the Linksmaster bag this year? Thinking about pulling the trigger but if there is going to be an upgrade I figure I will just wait.

Cobra LTDx Aldila NV 75 

TaylorMade Stealth Fairway 3HL FUJIKURA VISTA PRO 21 65S

Cobra LTDx 4 Hybrid 20* KBS PGI 85

Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 5-GW Project X LZ 6.0

Titleist SM9 55*/60*
Bobby Grace F-18

1 hour ago, dixiethunder said:

Any more info on whether there will be an upgrade to the Linksmaster bag this year? Thinking about pulling the trigger but if there is going to be an upgrade I figure I will just wait.

Unlikely that there will be a change at this point, probably next bag cycle in late 2021

• Like 2

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

On 12/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, philstheman said:

HELP!!!

2020 Titleist Premium Stand bag or 2021 Titleist Premium Stand bag? Any improvements at all or is it the exact same bag? The pictures make it look like the same, but was wondering if there was an expert here that would know. 

Pretty sure there are small differences. I believe Vessel started making Titleist bags again last year. If you look at the top of the 2020 premium bag, it has the same mesh like pattern/material as my Vessel Player 2.0 14 way. I saw a Titleist Premium bag in Superstore a couple weeks ago and the top is now the same soft suede like material that is on the new Vessel Player 3. I don’t know if there are other differences but the newer version is definitely a sharp bag. 

On 12/16/2020 at 11:23 PM, PublicEnemy said:

How’s everyone’s Stadry bag working for them in the wet? I finally put my 2020 StaDry bag through the paces today. 9 hole round in the rain (no umbrella). Everything was soaked through.  I suppose the zippers are waterproof, but the fabric/bag isn’t?

Anyone else experience this?

really?  stadry bags are supposed to be waterproof, i thought.  not just the zippers. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

Hey guys, someone has posted about these bags in another forum on here - page 18:

SM 2021 2.5+ 
Lefty

Cobra LTDx Max 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue

Titleist TSi2 20° Tensei AV Blue
Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal 5 Nippon Modus NS-Pro Tour 105
Mizuno JPX919 Forged 6 to G Nippon Modus NS-Pro Tour 105
Mizuno S18 54° + 58° Nippon Modus NS-Pro Tour 105
TaylorMade Spider S

On 12/16/2020 at 9:23 PM, PublicEnemy said:

How’s everyone’s Stadry bag working for them in the wet? I finally put my 2020 StaDry bag through the paces today. 9 hole round in the rain (no umbrella). Everything was soaked through.  I suppose the zippers are waterproof, but the fabric/bag isn’t?

Also curious about this. Played in some PNW rain this weekend and my TaylorMade bag (and contents) were soaked. Was hoping to get a StaDry bag, but if they arent waterproof either...

On 12/17/2020 at 12:23 AM, PublicEnemy said:

Was the rain cover on or did it rain down the top. Don't play in down pours without an umbrella so can't comment except that moderate rain with a rain cover things stay pretty dry.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:23 AM, PublicEnemy said:

I’ve had numerous Titleist Stadry and Sun Mountain H2NO bags  As far as keeping things dry SM is the clear winner.  You may not like SM’s in your face graphics and color ways, but the material is far superior.  That being said I prefer my 2.5+ but am searching for a bag that has a smaller top then the 2.5+ with weight = to or less than the 2.5+ and the quality to match.  

Titleist TS2 10.5* Diamana LTD S+

Titleist 917f2 13.5*, 16.5*, 21* Diamana LTD S+

Titleist 818h1 23*, 25* Evenflow Blue

Bridgestone Tour B X-CBP 5-Pw KBS $Taper

Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, 60* KBS $Taper

Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

Sun Mountain H2NO Superlite Cart, 2.5+

Anybody seen the new Titleist Premium Sunday bag in person yet?

Titleist TS2 10.5* Diamana LTD S+

Titleist 917f2 13.5*, 16.5*, 21* Diamana LTD S+

Titleist 818h1 23*, 25* Evenflow Blue

Bridgestone Tour B X-CBP 5-Pw KBS $Taper

Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, 60* KBS $Taper

Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

Sun Mountain H2NO Superlite Cart, 2.5+

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 1:36 PM, Frankensteins Monster said:

When do the 2021 bags drop?

Called my local boutique shop and they said "Mid January". I would assume that is when he can start ordering them, not necessarily meaning they will be in full stock.

• Thanks 1

SIM 10.5

Ai Smoke TD 18 | Apex UW 21

T100 4-50 | 54.S 58.T

NP2 GSS

SrixonXV Divide

On 1/8/2021 at 1:09 PM, texcellence86 said:

Called my local boutique shop and they said "Mid January". I would assume that is when he can start ordering them, not necessarily meaning they will be in full stock.

I've seen March 3 a couple places, though I'd hope that's the full stock/release date, and orders can be submitted sooner like you mentioned.

Currently looking at the 4 StaDry, 4 Plus StaDry, or the Hybrid 5.

A few things I'd like to figure out before I settle on one:

-How much extra storage is there in the 4 Plus StaDry than the 4 StaDry? Is it extra storage just in the main pouch or all pouches? Is the club compartment larger as well?  Is it worth the extra $35 for the extra storage and another drink pocket?

-How compatible is the push cart rest on the Hybrid 5 (page 12 of catalog) with a Clicgear 3.5+? I use a push cart for almost all my rounds now, but not sure if this feature will really work with that cart.

Edited by olsonk55

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, tjhanch said:

Has anyone had the chance to see the Players 4 plus staydry in person?  Like the look, but concerned the ball pocket seems comically big (sticking out).  

Got to see the 4 Stadry (unfortunately not the Plus version) in person last weekend at the course I was playing. I thought the top club compartment seemed pretty small compared to some other bags they had in stock. Also, the side apparel pocket seemed on the smaller side, which isn't ideal if you're playing in the rain for which the bag is intended with rain gear/layers/etc. I'm leaning more towards the Plus version now after seeing that one at least. The ball pouch didn't seem comically big on that version, but once you start filling it up, that may be the case. I'm assuming they puff them out on pictures to show how much storage they could potentially hold.

Fwiw, I tracked down some links from Function18, who had both versions for sale at one point. (They sold out fast!) At the very least it gives some better close up pictures than the catalog pdf offers.

Players 4+

Players 4

4+ seems like it has a bigger top club compartment, slightly larger side apparel pocket, and has an extra velcro patch on the body to attach a glove(s).

Edited by olsonk55
  • Thanks 1

Interested to know if anyone has found the issue regarding the stand bags not sitting correctly on trolleys has been addressed? The legs seemed to sit high against the top strap. Golfshake did a review and highlighted , think this was on the hybrid model

Only thing that has put me off recently 

Edited by JNW18