All-Fit Universal Adaptor Thread

kjbuckeye

On 6/5/2022 at 2:39 PM, SwingBlues said:

Yes, same for those marked with "All-Fit Universal". Top golf just laser etch specially for BB because they are a large client. This is from their sales associates that I deal with. If you are not buying "big" BB is the route to go otherwise it's All-Fit website or if you have large order, then Top Golf itself.

do you know if the corresponding screw comes with any collars ordered from Billy bob? 

also: apologize if this has been answered, but how do the settings differ for a lefty? I bought a shaft that already had an all fit so trying to figure all this out. Need a g400 collar and screw I’m assuming 

Edited by dfeldss

Lefty

Mavrik - Rogue White 60TX

TS2 15* - Tensei White 75X

ZU85 3UDI - Tensei Blue 85TX

Z785 4-PW - X100

MD5 10S 52* 

MD3  12S 56*

Jaws Raw 60* 12X

Phantom 5.5

1 hour ago, dfeldss said:

do you know if the corresponding screw comes with any collars ordered from Billy bob? 

also: apologize if this has been answered, but how do the settings differ for a lefty? I bought a shaft that already had an all fit so trying to figure all this out. Need a g400 collar and screw I’m assuming 

No, I have not ordered from Billys. My expectation is that it should, I think Top Golf does that (been a while since I have replenished my order)

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

2 hours ago, dfeldss said:

It reverses.  So, if you would be lofting up as a right hander, then you are lofting down for a left hander and vice versa.  I believe the lie is the same (i.e., the flattest is the flattest either dexterity and the most upright is the most upright either dexterity). 

Someone can correct me on that if I'm wrong.  That is what ping told me on their adapters that are right handed (circle with nothing in it) versus left handed ones (circle with cris-crossed lines in it).  I figure that is how most are going to work.

15 hours ago, dfeldss said:

I messaged Billy Bobs and they said to ask for the screw in the order notes if you need the screw.

Lefty

Z785 4-PW - X100

MD5 10S 52* 

MD3  12S 56*

Jaws Raw 60* 12X

Phantom 5.5

On 8/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, dfeldss said:

I messaged Billy Bobs and they said to ask for the screw in the order notes if you need the screw.

Another update: after being told by two separate people they screw would be included with my order, it was not. The search for a g400 screw continues 

Lefty

Z785 4-PW - X100

MD5 10S 52* 

MD3  12S 56*

Jaws Raw 60* 12X

Phantom 5.5

https://www.allfitgolf.com/collections/all-fit/products/all-fit-collars-for-oem-club?variant=39331061989558

Did you try that site?  I have a ping collar (not the ping 2 one, which is for 410/425).  I think if it doesn't have an included screw with the collar,  that the screw that comes with the adapter itself is the one that works?  I can't remember.  My titleist one came with a screw. 

12 hours ago, Lasorcier said:

https://www.allfitgolf.com/collections/all-fit/products/all-fit-collars-for-oem-club?variant=39331061989558

Did you try that site?  I have a ping collar (not the ping 2 one, which is for 410/425).  I think if it doesn't have an included screw with the collar,  that the screw that comes with the adapter itself is the one that works?  I can't remember.  My titleist one came with a screw. 

I didn’t because I didn’t want to pay the $25 in shipping just for a collar and screw and Billy bobs said they’d include the screw.

unfortunately I don’t have the screw that came with it because I bought this shaft with the adapter already on it

Lefty

Z785 4-PW - X100

MD5 10S 52* 

MD3  12S 56*

Jaws Raw 60* 12X

Phantom 5.5

On 8/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, dfeldss said:

I didn’t because I didn’t want to pay the $25 in shipping just for a collar and screw and Billy bobs said they’d include the screw.

unfortunately I don’t have the screw that came with it because I bought this shaft with the adapter already on it

I'll double check if it uses the one that comes with it.  If it does, I can send you one if you PM me a mailing address.  I have extras.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my All Fit adapter and collars and had a question. Do we remove the metal washers that are on the OEM screw and re-use them on the All Fit screw, but use the rubber washer that comes on the All Fit screw? Also, the OEM Callaway screw is about 1/8" longer than the All Fit B screw for Callaway.

The rubber washer is just to retain the screw in the head when the shaft is removed. 

The metal washer may be needed. You want to ensure that the screw head, or screw head/washer, adequately covers the screw hole. 

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5*, NS Setting, Accra TZ6 55 M4 @ 45.5"

5 Wood: Maltby KE4 TC, 19*, ProjectX HZRDUS Yellow 60 6.0 @  42"

7 Wood: Maltby KE4 TC Hyway 21*, Aldila RIP beta, 70S, @  42" 

Irons: Maltby TS1 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105S, 7i 37"

Wedges: GW - TBD, SW - Maltby TSW Forged 54.10 bent 56.12, DG S300

Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 4 - 33"

Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4 STD

Arccos accross the board.

Instagram: @buckeyegolf

I've decided it's just too problematic with the allfit adapter, I had problems with Titleist adapters where the screw was difficult to screw into 3 different heads. I've bought 3 adapters for the major brands so when I've got a shaft that works well for me I'll change adapters, what with the time delay cost then possible thread problems nah not going there....

New to the All-Fit game, ordered directly from China. I have a few questions:

This is the screw information I've gleaned so far about the screws...

A: Taylormade, Cobra FW, Callaway FW (optifit3), Titleist FW
A10: Srixon
B: (Comes with Adapter) - Callaway Dr, PXG Dr/FW (Gen 1/2/3), Ping Dr/FW, Titleist Dr, Mizuno, Yonex
B20: PXG Gen4 Dr
C screw: Cobra Driver, Honma, EPON, Bridgestone, Tour Edge

Here are my questions:

Question 1:
The PN-FIT2 collar (G410, G425) came with a B20 screw. Does this mean:
1. B screw for Ping G400 and older drivers and fairways
2. B20 screw for Ping G410/G425 drivers and fairways

Question 2:
If there's no seperate listing for driver and fairway, then does that screw work for both? For example: A screw works for both TM drivers and fairways, B screw works for both Mizuno drivers and woods?

Question 3:
What screw is used for the TM 300 Mini Driver?

Edited by Zena

5 hours ago, Zena said:

Question 3:
What screw is used for the TM 300 Mini Driver

I've been using the TM screw in my 300 Mini.  Or any TM head, for that matter

• Like 2

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

Hello allfit folks!

I have generally been very happy with my allfit purchase but I had my 1st setback last weekend with my hybrid. Have an AD DI 85hy attached to my G425 hybrid and I had a head fly to the range.. Seems like the threads inside the adapter gave away on a normal shot off a soft range mat. I always fasten the head very carefully and make sure everything is lined before tightening the screw. In this case I used Ping's own wrench and had no issues.

The hybrid got scratched and I lost the Ping collar during the incident, do you guys think this should be under warranty and has anyone had a similar situation, did All-Fit replace the broken adapter for free?

562433150_AllfitHybridbroke(1).jpg.470f2280f1dfc13318078eae9362f64f.jpg

743238675_AllfitHybridbroke(2).jpg.8568691eb4a44065d93c94817b00fa16.jpg

Allfit Hybrid broke (3).jpg

Allfit Hybrid broke (4).jpg

Edited by Hedgehog

G430 Max 10K Hzrdus RDX Red 60 / Ping G430 Max 5fw KBS TD 70 / Titleist TSi2 4Hy  Tensei CK Pro Orange 80HY 

Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 120 / Cleveland RTX2.0 50° DG S200 / Ping Glide3.0 56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide4.0 60° DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5 Stability Tour / Titleist ProV1x

2 hours ago, Crn50 said:

I've had problems with 3 Titleist adapters where the screw won't go into the adapter 100%, got no help from Titleist except they said must of been a user error. Good luck, I've not had any problems with Ping Taylormade or Callaway...

This topic is about universal All-Fit adapters that have nothing to do with club manufacturers own adapters.

G430 Max 10K Hzrdus RDX Red 60 / Ping G430 Max 5fw KBS TD 70 / Titleist TSi2 4Hy  Tensei CK Pro Orange 80HY 

Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 120 / Cleveland RTX2.0 50° DG S200 / Ping Glide3.0 56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide4.0 60° DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5 Stability Tour / Titleist ProV1x

4 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

Hello allfit folks!

I have generally been very happy with my allfit purchase but I had my 1st setback last weekend with my hybrid. Have an AD DI 85hy attached to my G425 hybrid and I had a head fly to the range.. Seems like the threads inside the adapter gave away on a normal shot off a soft range mat. I always fasten the head very carefully and make sure everything is lined before tightening the screw. In this case I used Ping's own wrench and had no issues.

The hybrid got scratched and I lost the Ping collar during the incident, do you guys think this should be under warranty and has anyone had a similar situation, did All-Fit replace the broken adapter for free?

I've had three fail in a similar fashion, luckily my heads stayed attached to the screw and did not sail off on the course.  I received replacements after contacting c.s. via email, although not right away.  I chalked it up to a loss but then they got back to me several weeks later and sent me a replacement after agreeing to cover part of the shipping.  I sent pics upon there request.  I would keep the damaged adapter and screw with the thread on it so you can show them what happened.  The replacements I received, the thread was clearly secured inside....not sure what the substance is but some sort of locktite or something similar.  The one replacement I have used has held up.   I posted pics earlier in the thread.

Edited by ode

And to clarify, in my situation the entire inner thread unscrewed from the adapter on to the screw.  It appears @Hedgehog that part of thread broke free completely as there is only a little bit left on the screw.  It's hard to tell from the pics but does not appear that any of the thread is left inside the adapter.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone used the All Fit adapter on a TSI or TSR Driver? I have both and for some reason can’t get the OEM screw out of the head. Had no problem pushing on the OEM screw from inside the hosel of my LTDxLS. Adapter works great on there. But can’t get the original OEM screws out of the titleist heads. And suggestions much appreciated. 
Thx! 

13 hours ago, HoFoSho said:

Has anyone used the All Fit adapter on a TSI or TSR Driver? I have both and for some reason can’t get the OEM screw out of the head. Had no problem pushing on the OEM screw from inside the hosel of my LTDxLS. Adapter works great on there. But can’t get the original OEM screws out of the titleist heads. And suggestions much appreciated. 
Thx! 

I'm curious too since I may end up with a TSR driver later this year. Have you tried to shine a light in there and see whats going on in there (if there is a rubber washer etc)? Be curious to see if you can share a picture inside as well.

Edited by SwingBlues

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

21 hours ago, HoFoSho said:

Thx! 

The opening for the OEM screw is threaded. Push on the screw from the inside of the hosel and simultaneously unscrew it using your torque wrench. Once the threads catch keep unscrewing until it comes out.

Edited by Golf Pig

On 10/17/2022 at 10:26 AM, HoFoSho said:

Thx! 

i had the same issue at 1st time. but i figured it out.

TSR head is having a thread on the club which is holding the screw to drip. so you need to keep the OEM shaft tips inside the hosel. and keep turning your wrench, make sure the tips is not getting out from hosel, and it will push the screw out of it.

they just got the weights. bought a +4, swing feels better. 

https://www.allfitgolf.com/products/custom-weight-for-titleist-trs2-driver

On 9/28/2022 at 4:17 PM, Hedgehog said:

Hello allfit folks!

as i know, their hybrid is not having a inside thread. Don't use Ping screw, they are not same size. even you think they were. it is breaking the thread. that is making you losing the strength. 

1 hour ago, GetEagle said:

i had the same issue at 1st time. but i figured it out.

TSR head is having a thread on the club which is holding the screw to drip. so you need to keep the OEM shaft tips inside the hosel. and keep turning your wrench, make sure the tips is not getting out from hosel, and it will push the screw out of it.

they just got the weights. bought a +4, swing feels better. 

https://www.allfitgolf.com/products/custom-weight-for-titleist-trs2-driver

May be I am not understanding this right, there is a "thread on the club which is holding the screw to drip"? Would you mind clarifying?

I gather you are also saying, there is no rubber washers like the other OEM as well?

2 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

May be I am not understanding this right, there is a "thread on the club which is holding the screw to drip"? Would you mind clarifying?

I gather you are also saying, there is no rubber washers like the other OEM as well?

The OEM screw is a "shoulder screw" - it only has threads on the end. The opening in the hosel for the screw is also threaded. Once you turn the screw far enough it slides up and down on the shoulder and won't come out - no rubber washer is required. To remove it you need to push on the screw from the inside of the hosel and simultaneously unscrew it using your torque wrench. Once the threads catch keep unscrewing until it comes out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Yes. No rubber ring in my TSR. (Did Titleist guy Miss it 😂)

I meant the thread of club head was design to hold the screw from “dropping”

• Haha 1