2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

All-Fit Universal Adaptor Thread

kjbuckeye

5 hours ago, Golf Pig said:

The OEM screw is a "shoulder screw" - it only has threads on the end. The opening in the hosel for the screw is also threaded. Once you turn the screw far enough it slides up and down on the shoulder and won't come out - no rubber washer is required. To remove it you need to push on the screw from the inside of the hosel and simultaneously unscrew it using your torque wrench. Once the threads catch keep unscrewing until it comes out.

Yep, I took your advice from your previous post above (similar to advice from Knudson81 as well)

The threads on the screw won’t really push through without using the wrench to unscrew it. I pushed from inside the hosel. While simultaneously unscrewing from the bottom of the driver head as well. Worked much better 👍 Thx!
And thanks for the heads up on the TSR weights! 

Seem to have lost my Cobra adapter...anyone have an extra they're willing to sell me?

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

No issues seen yet

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Hey guys.. I haven't visited this thread for a long time.. and didn't quite realize All-FIT has become a thing! I got 3-4 many years back on eBay and they all came packaged with all the adapter collars. At the time I was only using TM and Nike one on a single sleeve.. so I have a lot of collars sitting around and never used. I am not sure when it all disappeared from ebay and they changed it to charge $10+ for each collar... LOL

Ironically the earlier versions didn't have a collar for PXG and that is exactly the one I need. I could really use a couple of PXG ones if anyone has it sitting around, if anyone is willing trade! I'll go take a pictures of all the ones I have that has been sitting

Edited by mister2cool

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

Anyone have issues with a G400 head getting stuck on the all-fit? I know the Pings have a reputation for being tough to get off. but i can't get mine off even tapping it on the ground and trying all the tricks

Lefty

Mavrik - Rogue White 60TX

TS2 15* - Tensei White 75X

ZU85 3UDI - Tensei Blue 85TX

Z785 4-PW - X100

MD5 10S 52* 

MD3  12S 56*

Jaws Raw 60* 12X

Phantom 5.5

3 hours ago, mister2cool said:

Hey guys.. I haven't visited this thread for a long time.. and didn't quite realize All-FIT has become a thing! I got 3-4 many years back on eBay and they all came packaged with all the adapter collars. At the time I was only using TM and Nike one on a single sleeve.. so I have a lot of collars sitting around and never used. I am not sure when it all disappeared from ebay and they changed it to charge $10+ for each collar... LOL

Ironically the earlier versions didn't have a collar for PXG and that is exactly the one I need. I could really use a couple of PXG ones if anyone has it sitting around, if anyone is willing trade! I'll go take a pictures of all the ones I have that has been sitting

Holy smokes.. $25 shipping from All-Fit! Even $12 per cog from BIlly Bob is no joke.. I mean all these cogs use to come with the adaptor!

Adding pictures

20221028_113751.jpg

20221028_114805.jpg

Edited by mister2cool

PXG SD 58*

• 2 weeks later...

Question for those who recently got the All-Fit sleeve, does it come with multiple screws, or just one?

Mine from its earlier days came with only the standard screw and a long one for Cobra, neither of them fit PXG. Looking at a diagram from BillyBob site, looks like there are 3 screw sizes. What I have are A&C, but what I need is B Screw. Description calls B screw the standard one but that would too long for Taylormade and pretty much all the other mainstream brands. Is that really the current standard screw? 

image.png.36ac8cf91a5012e61acc4b6eb59ef7d0.png

PXG SD 58*

11 hours ago, mister2cool said:

Question for those who recently got the All-Fit sleeve, does it come with multiple screws, or just one?

Mine from its earlier days came with only the standard screw and a long one for Cobra, neither of them fit PXG. Looking at a diagram from BillyBob site, looks like there are 3 screw sizes. What I have are A&C, but what I need is B Screw. Description calls B screw the standard one but that would too long for Taylormade and pretty much all the other mainstream brands. Is that really the current standard screw? 

image.png.36ac8cf91a5012e61acc4b6eb59ef7d0.png

Yes, B is now standard. In the old days, the standard, you had a half dome and slightly larger head. The old standard would not fit in the OG Sim head and onward because there was just no room for the bigger size head inside the hole.

As a note & also per the picture description, the new "B" as standard but it does not fit TM, you need the A screw. I found a Top Golf  packet with the TM collar but it had the B screw in it. Clearly somewhere along the line, this was crossed and wrong - at least that screw will not fit my OG Sim Max head...

I have all the screws so if you need pics etc, let me know. Hope this helps

Edited by SwingBlues
Fix screw type

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

1 hour ago, SwingBlues said:

Yes, B is now standard. In the old days, the standard, you had a half dome and slightly larger head. The old standard would not fit in the OG Sim head and onward because there was just no room for the bigger size head inside the hole. Hence the new "B" as standard.

In fact, I did not even bother to switch the screw on my Sim Max driver since its the same as B.

I have all the screws so if you need pics etc, let me know. Hope this helps

So B screw is what TM is using now on their drivers? I had a Sim Max too at one point and didn't even notice screw was different. But I don't get it since B screw is significantly longer. How could it fit in a standard TM sleeve? 

Does anyone happen to have B screw sitting around you don't need? BillyBob telling me I have to buy a sleeve to get the screw.. I already have 4 of these and really don't need more. 

Edited by mister2cool

PXG SD 58*

35 minutes ago, mister2cool said:

So B screw is what TM is using now on their drivers? I had a Sim Max too at one point and didn't even notice screw was different. But I don't get it since B screw is significantly longer. How could it fit in a standard TM sleeve? 

Do you happen to have B screw sitting around you don't need? 

Sigh, me bad. I had to go downstairs and pull out my box of TG stuff and also pull out the screw in my OG Sim Max.

So...

A screw is the right screw for TM

B screw is standard now per the Top Golf picture description

B screw does not fit in a OG Sim Max head. Head is still a tad too big to fit

Yeah, I can spare some B screws if you need it. PM me if you need it along with your address, I can let 2 go for you.

I have corrected my earlier post

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve skimmed through this thread and see it’s mainly about the driver/FW/ hybrid adapter (sorry if I missed it). Does anyone use the iron adapter? 

looking to set up a couple of demo iron heads and shafts. Looks like you have to drill the heads out to accept the adapter…royal pain or not too bad? 

there aren’t any other options for setting up demo/ fitting iron heads? (These are for non-US OEM heads)

Driver: Ping G425 SFT 10.5* w/ Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 5S

Fairway Wood: Ping G425 SFT 3 Wood & 5 Wood

Hybrids: Ping G425 4-Hybrid (Ventus Blue)

Irons: Proto Concept C01TB 5-PW w/ Fujikura Axiom 105S

Wedges: Proto Concept Forged CB 50*, Miura K-Grind 2.0 54* & 58*

Putter: Evnroll ER5 w/ Stability Tour 2 Shaft

7 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Pretty sure the A screw and the OEM TM screw are the same thing

I've never changed the screw in any of my Taylormade heads when using the All-Fit adapters

• Like 2

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

On 11/19/2022 at 1:36 AM, dlow206 said:

Pretty sure the A screw and the OEM TM screw are the same thing

Indeed they are the same. I guess that's why they change to have the sleeves come with B Screw instead.. no point include a screw that's exactly the same with one that's already there. 

I want to give a huge thanks to @SwingBlues for helping me out with a couple of B screws! 

• Like 2

PXG SD 58*

• 3 weeks later...

I have now a all fit and the C screw is to long for the cobra but the B screw is good.

this adapter have the cobra Collar.

I got a cb-fit ring with it and is this for a couterbalanced shaft ?

or do I need the ring for the cobra driver head?

I am new with all fit adapter 

edit

I used the ring and now it is a better fit for the Cobra.

Edited by mgwlee

5 hours ago, mgwlee said:

I have now a all fit and the C screw is to long for the cobra but the B screw is good.

this adapter have the cobra Collar.

I got a cb-fit ring with it and is this for a couterbalanced shaft ?

or do I need the ring for the cobra driver head?

I am new with all fit adapter 

edit

I used the ring and now it is a better fit for the Cobra.

Yeah these All-Fit adaptors are meant to always be used with a collar depending on what brand head it is going into. The collar is the CB-Fit ring you are referring to. The teeth on the adaptor itself are meant to match the bottom side of the collar, and not directly onto a head. 

• Like 1

PXG SD 58*

• 1 month later...

Anyone experience broken shafts using these? So far i am 2 out 3 sheered right at the edge of the sleeve. 

PXG SD 58*

On 1/13/2023 at 11:47 AM, mister2cool said:

Anyone experience broken shafts using these? So far i am 2 out 3 sheered right at the edge of the sleeve. 

none that has been seen yet

Edited by SwingBlues

Edited by NRJyzr

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

11 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Not one broken shaft, I am using the 3rd generation. Is your ferrule a "soft" ferrule ala Ping ferrules (All-fit uses the exact same as Ping)

I'm sure mine are older ones.  Probably not the sleeve but I thought I'd check.  

20230114_001548.jpg

20230114_001542.jpg

• Sad 2

PXG SD 58*

Wow, sorry to see those snap photos...

image.png.ce6c7f69671b9b20799dfafc73e4ee4a.png

Does yours show the circle with the 3 stripes?

If you have a spare one, see if the ferrule can be pulled out?Perhaps you can try replacing it with a softer Ping ferrule that you should be able to get from GolfWorks or Billy Bobs to prevent your snap.

I don't know much about the Gen 1 or 2s since all of mine are Gen 3

9 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Wow, sorry to see those snap photos...

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c1f7157a76368585eef930d84c65e5fcddd717758169628b617f74f802b41ba2/1280/cdn-cgi/mirage/c1f7157a76368585eef930d84c65e5fcddd717758169628b617f74f802b41ba2/1280/https://wrxcdn.golfwrx.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.png.ce6c7f69671b9b20799dfafc73e4ee4a.png

Does yours show the circle with the 3 stripes?

If you have a spare one, see if the ferrule can be pulled out?Perhaps you can try replacing it with a softer Ping ferrule that you should be able to get from GolfWorks or Billy Bobs to prevent your snap.

I don't know much about the Gen 1 or 2s since all of mine are Gen 3

Nah mines are one piece all metal. It's just a little coincidental that both broke at the same spot exactly the same way.  The two are years apart albeit that I didn't use these in between. 

I'm not assuming it's a problem with the sleeve at all  but thought I'd check if others had similar issues. Latest happened after a terrible swing where club hit the ground so I'm sure that's a factor. 🤦‍♂️

PXG SD 58*

On 1/15/2023 at 6:11 AM, trhode said:

We had some breakage with the Gen 1 adapters on severe heel hits. Since moving on to the Gen 2 and 3 versions with the soft ferrule, we haven’t had any breakage. 

Interesting.. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

PXG SD 58*

On 1/17/2023 at 12:31 PM, mister2cool said:

Interesting.. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

R u going to switch to the Gen 3 adapters?