All-Fit Universal Adaptor Thread

kjbuckeye

On 3/23/2022 at 10:54 PM, sleepyeg said:

Anyone have long term reviews on these? I asked a shop here to install these on my favorite GD driver shaft since I have 3 different heads that I like to play depending on how I'm playing for the day.... The shop stated that these adaptors don't last and will easily crack. Any truth to this?

no issues that i have heard of

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

2 hours ago, GetEagle said:

torque is not a big issue. more important is you need to starting the thread smoothly, sometime we just mindlessly to lock them, and it get stucked. it will be damaged eventually. 

and FYI, pxg is actually higher torque than most else OEMs. pxg is 45lbs, else wrench is 40lbs.  

Thanks.  Assuming 45#s mean more tightening vs. 40#s?

It makes little sense to me....never had another thread back out on an adapter....and have used many aftermarket, non-OEM adapters, with original screw.  The screw goes threw a hole in the driver and threw the washer and into the adapter.....how would be possible to be any more careful?  I literally used each adapter once and it failed.  Literally tightened one time.

Just ordered 5 dr/fw adapters and all the major brand collars, how do I now find what shafts I should install these?

Wonder also how easy these are these to remove, do they have a rubber ferrule?

Edited by Hedgehog

G430 Max 10K Hzrdus RDX Red 60 / Ping G430 Max 5fw KBS TD 70 / Titleist TSi2 4Hy  Tensei CK Pro Orange 80HY 

Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 120 / Cleveland RTX2.0 50° DG S200 / Ping Glide3.0 56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide4.0 60° DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5 Stability Tour / Titleist ProV1x

2 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

Just ordered 5 dr/fw adapters and all the major brand collars, how do I now find what shafts I should install these?

Wonder also how easy these are these to remove, do they have a rubber ferrule?

they have the rubber ferrule.

considering what shaft, depends on what you wanna try on all the club head. 

it is just same as all the oem adapters to remove.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:34 PM, GetEagle said:

they have the rubber ferrule.

considering what shaft, depends on what you wanna try on all the club head. 

it is just same as all the oem adapters to remove.

Yeah I recon I just try to ask what users here have found to be a good option for personal use since these adapters are rather expensive, new raised prices of 2022 + shipping + local tax + customs fees it's 45 eur for one.

I don't have one shaft that for me has been way better than others over the years.

Currently will be installing into these:

Fujikura MotoreX F3 (Fast)

Hzrdus RDX Blue (Stiff profile)

Ventus Red Velocore 6X (new for me)

Been thinking about adding:

AD DI (all-round good performer)

Ventus TR (have not been able to test but everyone seems to like it)

For me a good playing length has been 45,25" so I think there will be some swing weight issues since a lot of modern drivers come standard 45,75".

Edited by Hedgehog

G430 Max 10K Hzrdus RDX Red 60 / Ping G430 Max 5fw KBS TD 70 / Titleist TSi2 4Hy  Tensei CK Pro Orange 80HY 

Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 120 / Cleveland RTX2.0 50° DG S200 / Ping Glide3.0 56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide4.0 60° DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5 Stability Tour / Titleist ProV1x

Got my Autoflex fitted with All-Fit, which seems like just such an awesome easy way to try stuff. I ordered Taylormade, Calllaway, and Titleist collars.

Just wanted to clarify:

A Screw = Taylormade Stealth stock screw

B Screw = this is the one screw they sent me I think?

Just want to make sure I don't screw this up. Might need to order some additional screws from somewhere.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

Looking for info on their site, but not much of it. I would think the specs would not stay the same as the OEM adapter. Seeing as not all the manufacturers have the same lies or adjustments. 

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

On 4/1/2022 at 7:18 PM, Therty said:

Ive seen a couple images now of the little all-fit box with 1 adapter and all of the different oem necks nicely slotted into foam. Not available at their website - any idea where to get one?

It's on the collars page (near the bottom of the selections): https://www.allfitgolf.com/collections/all-fit/products/all-fit-collars-for-oem-club

I'm not seeing an option to just buy the screws - does that mean I have to buy collars to get the screws?

• Thanks 1

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

Does anyone use the iron adapters and have feedback on them? I’m looking to start doing fittings for some friends and don’t want to keep gluing and ungluing heads over and over again.

TM 300 Mini 11.5 AD-DI 7X

TM Sim2 Max 3HL AD-DI 7X

TM Sim2 Max 7-Wood AD-DI 8X

Ping i230 5-UW LAGP L-Series 120S

Ping Glide 3.0 52-12

Vokey SM8 58-10S

Vokey SM8 62-08M

Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4/TM Spider X Hydroblast

Anyone hear rumblings of when/if these will be USGA legal?

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

On 4/11/2022 at 9:06 AM, osubuckeyes691 said:

Anyone hear rumblings of when/if these will be USGA legal?

This is Liam, first of all, with r&a approved items are ok to use in global tournament. 
We got the approved in r&a for couple model club head. 
Some else info for your reference, based on r&a rule, we need to submit all the market club with each  adapter/collar/club head to get approved and each years’ model too. So we did not get one by one, there is way too many models in market. 

And the key feature for USGA rule is: CT CORE, club head size, and the total length. So the connector is fine for the tournament. 
That is all information for your reference.

Hope this helps
Edited by SwingBlues

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

For any people planning a future purchase, there is a discount code “mcgolf” that will get you $10 off. I had read through this entire thread looking for info and decided to purchase a decent amount of things. Looked all over on the internet trying to find a discount code and came up with nothing. Shame on me for not actually watching the YouTube video from MCGolf that was embedded in the thread earlier. At the beginning of the video, he has a discount code! Of course, I found that the day after I made my purchase. Oh well. Hopefully others will benefit from this.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried one of the hybrid All-Fit adapters with the new Stealth+ hybrid?  I have a hybrid shaft (Aldila Tour Blue) and adapter combo (.370) and the adapter won't insert into the head.   I don't have another TM hybrid to test with, but it does fit with the Titleist TS3 and 818 heads I have.

???

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

My question on the All fit adapter is how it effects lie angle. For example, with my Ping g425 fwy woods I have a flat option. If I put an All fit adapter on a shaft and install it in my g425 3 wd, are the flat settings still available? 

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

14 minutes ago, hammergolf said:

My question on the All fit adapter is how it effects lie angle. For example, with my Ping g425 fwy woods I have a flat option. If I put an All fit adapter on a shaft and install it in my g425 3 wd, are the flat settings still available? 

I could be wrong (and would be happy to be told otherwise), but I do not believe they retain the flat settings.  I believe they work only like the Cobra and TM adapters, flattest is standard setting, anything else is more upright.

Edited by Cruisin1966
  • Like 1

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

20 minutes ago, hammergolf said:

I would say probably not.

Here is @kjbuckeye post on the All-Fit setting lie/loft details:

It does not mention "flat" but only draw. The conclusion is "draw" is steeper. I know, an All-Fit vs a Callaway, some settings are lost. Unfortunately, it's the admission price you pay for All-Fit Universal. It's a close as adjustability as possible using a generic adapter into many OEM heads.

Now, Top Gol has another system: All-Fit Master is much closer to the original OEM settings. That's been out for a couple of years now but based on my discussions with Top golf reps, some of AFM such as TM, does not have any adjustability. Personally, I think its still a work in progress. It uses a hybrid insert as top half while the lower half is OEM so Callaway 2 rings are there. It also uses a "screw in nut" system much like the irons.

Hope this helps

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

When it comes to flat vs upright with adapters, they're all really the same.  Those who market their adapters with a flat setting are using the upright as standard, while those with an upright setting are using the flat as standard.  It's all the same thing.

If you want "flat" with an all fit adapter, use standard.  You're getting what you're looking for, it just lacks the notation.

• Like 1

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 11:31 AM, Homewrecker07 said:

Are the CMX allfit adapters at Billy Bob's golf the same as ALL-FIT at allfitgolf.com? 

same

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Yes, same for those marked with "All-Fit Universal". Top golf just laser etch specially for BB because they are a large client. This is from their sales associates that I deal with. If you are not buying "big" BB is the route to go otherwise it's All-Fit website or if you have large order, then Top Golf itself.

I made one large order to start with Top golf, but as with anything forgot a few things here and there.  I have placed two orders with Billy Bobs to finish out the set and the adapter rings.  I have a couple for all OEM, 2 TM, 2 Cally, Etc.  Plus Top golf gave me the cool tin case for the OEM ring storage which was a nice touch.

I just wish more woods had the adapter sleeve.  I have gotten spoiled not having to use my shaft puller for awhile now, and I am staring at a Cally 19* UW that apparently I hate the shaft in it, or the weight is wrong, or something, but it hits low slinging hooks constantly.  Now I am having to "think" about which shaft to try in it before moving on from it.  In an all-fit world with adapters everywhere it was easy, just take some lead tape and a few shafts and try them on the range.

• Like 1
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

On 6/6/2022 at 5:50 AM, driveandputtmachine said:

I made one large order to start with Top golf, but as with anything forgot a few things here and there.  I have placed two orders with Billy Bobs to finish out the set and the adapter rings.  I have a couple for all OEM, 2 TM, 2 Cally, Etc.  Plus Top golf gave me the cool tin case for the OEM ring storage which was a nice touch.

I just wish more woods had the adapter sleeve.  I have gotten spoiled not having to use my shaft puller for awhile now, and I am staring at a Cally 19* UW that apparently I hate the shaft in it, or the weight is wrong, or something, but it hits low slinging hooks constantly.  Now I am having to "think" about which shaft to try in it before moving on from it.  In an all-fit world with adapters everywhere it was easy, just take some lead tape and a few shafts and try them on the range.

Yeah, with Top Golf, usually they are pretty good BUT you must recheck the order listing they email back to you. Even then, one time, they sent me the wrong wrench. Called up, they apologized and FedEx me the right wrench. That was a very expensive order, for them. But aside from that, I've had zero issues with my orders.

Edited by SwingBlues

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the length of screws for TM and Cobra heads that they would be willing to share? 

I ordered a few allfit adapters and collars for TM and Cobra in order to try this system out from billybobs golf. When my order originally came no screw was Included for the Cobra adapter. I reached out to them and recieved a replacement, but what they sent is the same as was originally included with the Taylormade adapter. Based on the AllFitgolf website the TM uses a #A and the Cobra uses a #C. I know on of the screa they sent is incorrect, but I am not sure which one. Neither is labeled. 

On 6/21/2022 at 6:17 PM, DODGEMANIAC32123 said:

Does anyone have the length of screws for TM and Cobra heads that they would be willing to share? 

I ordered a few allfit adapters and collars for TM and Cobra in order to try this system out from billybobs golf. When my order originally came no screw was Included for the Cobra adapter. I reached out to them and recieved a replacement, but what they sent is the same as was originally included with the Taylormade adapter. Based on the AllFitgolf website the TM uses a #A and the Cobra uses a #C. I know on of the screa they sent is incorrect, but I am not sure which one. Neither is labeled. 

The Cobra screw is the LONGEST screw with a unique shape

Hope it helps

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...