2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor! 3 Testers Needed!

1. Nashville, Tennessee

2. Practice mainly outdoors

3. I have used Trackman and Swing Caddie

4. A Rapsodo MLM could help my game as I spend a lot of time practicing 90-120 yard shots. I could see dispersion, carry, etc on those shots while also helping me control my launch angle as I have found that spin falls off a cliff once you get north of a 40* launch angle with wedges. Finally, I like the shot shape feature for longer shots as well as the obvious distance control aspects. One drill I have found that really helps my swing is to try to hit a 150 yard shot with 3-4 different clubs. The Rapsodo MLM could give me data as I work on that drill and see if I am improving. 

5. Absolutely agree to be on a test thread with ongoing participation

Mizuno STZ 230 9.5* - LIN-Q Red

Pinhawk SLF 16* 3W - Acer Velocity

Mizuno STZ 230 Hybrid 21* - LIN-Q Blue

Maltby TS1-IM 5-GW -- FST 125

Equalizer II 54* -- KBS Tour 120S

Ping Glide 4.0 58* - Nippon 115

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

1. City and State? Gilbert, AZ

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors, at range.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No, never owned one.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? I film portions of every practice session, and combining this with launch monitor data would be amazing!

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely!

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

1. City and State? San Francisco, CA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)  Mainly outdoors

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Yes I've used a Mevo

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Help me understand distances and dispersion

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!

1. City and State? Boulder, Colorado 

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors and Indoors 

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?  Could really help get my consistency better, understanding carry distances etc. for better decision making on the course. 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
Yes

1. City and State? Winston Salem, NC 

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both, garage off turf into a net and outdoors at driving range 

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Help me work on improving wedge and iron distances

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

1. City and State? Greenville SC

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) both

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Don’t have lots of time for practice so the ability to do this at home would be a huge help

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Mizuno ST-Z 220 10.5* - Tensei Blue Raw AV 65S

Ping G425 5w 16.5* - Alta CB 65S, Ping G425 7w 19.5* - Tensei Orange AV Raw 75S

Mizuno CLK 22* & 25* - Tensei CK Blue 70S

Mizuno 919 HMP 5i-PW - Recoil 95 F4, Mizuno T22 54 & 58 - Recoil 95 F4

Odyssey 2 Ball Ten White Hot Tour Insert

1. City and State? Denver, CO

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both, but primarily outdoors right now. During the offseason, I like to practice indoors with a LM

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Not a personal one, but have extensive practice with a Trackman

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? I really focus on dialing in my distances, particularly for partial shots. I have really been working on different swings to give me options from 40-120yds

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Definitely!

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

1. City and State? Mobile, Alabama

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) outdoors 

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It would help to precisely gap clubs and to learn true carry distances

1. City and State? Boston, MA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors (most of the time)

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It would help make my practice sessions more productive, I'm a tinkerer (with my clubs and my swing) so having instant data driven feedback would be very valuable in determining what's working and what isn't

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes of course!

1. City and State? Glen Carbon, IL

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? By combining launch data as well as as swing video, it would be a great practice tool.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

1. City and State? San Francisco, CA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both, mostly outdoor.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Being able to watch the video along with shot information will help me considerably while working on my swing.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.

1. City and State? Monroe, MI

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It would allow me to have a general idea with more consistent data  about the yardage on all of my clubs.  It’s usually a guessing game for more, so this would allow me to have some accountability on how to best utilize my club selection.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

yes, absolutely!

That's it. GolfWRX and Rapsodo will select the testers in about 1 week. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:39 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

8812787_RAPSODOTESTING.png.dc0289822569c6e4bf339117e8cd935f.png

About Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

The Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) is the only launch monitor that uses the power of your iPhone or iPad to provide immediate feedback on launch data, instant video replay, and active shot tracker. Recognized by industry leaders for its pro-level accuracy for shot distance, ball speed, club speed, shot shape, smash factor, launch angle and launch direction, the MLM is trusted by top golf instructors including the PGA Teacher of the Year Mark Blackburn! The MLM provides a data-driven approach to get the most out of your practice sessions. Transform your practice with the affordable, portable and easy-to-use golf launch monitor.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City and State?

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

That's it. GolfWRX and Rapsodo will select the testers in about 1 week. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1. Moorhead, MN

2. Outdoors and Indoors now.  I just bought a mat and net and happen to be looking for something to give me some feedback so I can use it throughout the winter months.

3. Briefly used a Skytrack that my friend had.

4. Winter is long.  My time is short even in the Summer.  Being able to hop into the garage for an impromptu range session will be huge to keep me trending the right way when I cannot seem to get out of the house for the course.  Being able to get immediate feedback and data for my swing can actually help me make progress in the offseason instead of just trying to keep the rust off. 

5. I would most definitely participate in a review thread with written and video feedback.  

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

1. Houston, TX

2. Outdoors

3. Never had a personal launch monitor before

4. Being able to see video aligned with launch data is a massive efficiency multiplier during practice. I know enough to know that sometimes what I feel is what is actually happening, so having hard data and instant feedback would help me get the most out of my limited practice sessions. Also would be great for speed training sessions. Effort =/= speed and having objective feedback on what is working and what doesn't when trying to pack on MPH would be awesome.

5. Yeah, absolutely happy to share my feedback and experience. 

Titleist TSi3 - Diamana ZF, 60tx

Mizuno MP Titanium 15* & 18* - Diamana Kai’li, 70 & 80x

Ping G410 22* hybrid - Steelfiber i110cw, x

Mizuno MP68 (raw) 4i-PW - Steelfiber i110cw, x

Some stuff I ground myself (raw) - Steelfiber i110cw, x

3DP Design Long / Slant Neck custom Morris - OG Whiteboard, 83x

Lamkin Crossline Cord | ProV1 | MacKenzie Original Walker

1. City and State? Norman, OK

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)Outdoors mainly, have access to GCquad indoor

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?No

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? I would like to improve my distance control with irons and this would allow me to have more precise evaluation of my shots

1. City and State? Tustin, CA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors at various ranges

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? No, other than fittings on track and

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Would be huge for knowing my numbers for carry but also to maximize equipment 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of course!

1. City and State? - Philadelphia Pa

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Dialing in yardages to ensure I have the right club setup 

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?Heck yes! 

1. City and State?

Gastonia, NC

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?)

Outdoors

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before?

No.

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?

By showing me metrics and ball flights to back up what I'm feeling on the range when practicing

Definitely

1. City and State? St. Louis, MO

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors. Home course has three extra short game holes in addition to the driving range.

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? NO

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Obviously would help to dial in wedge and iron distances, but having the video feature would be very helpful when working on posture and swing technique.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely 

1. City and State? Ankeny IA 

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Little of both, but primarily outdoors

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Really lacking in knowing the yardage on my 3/4 swings, knockdowns, etc. Wedges and irons primarily. Mostly just go by feel, which works to an extent, but I think dialing in those numbers would provide added precision in that part of my game. I also really like to test equipment, so knowing the numbers being produced by new heads/shafts etc would be fantastic!  

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes! 

1. Hudson, NH

2. Outdoors

3. No

4. Knowing how far I hit each club and dialing in wedges would be huge

5. Yes

Titleist TSR3 9.0 w/ HZRDUS Blue 6.5
Titleist TSR3 13.5 w/ TENSEI Black 1K 75X
Titleist TSR2 18* hybrid w/ HZRDUS Black 6.5
Titleist T200 4 iron w/ HZRDUS Black 6.5
Titleist 5-P T150 w/ DG120 X100
Titleist Vokey SM8 50F bent to 48

Titleist Vokey SM9 54D, 60S
Toulon Las Vegas H7

1. City and State:  Libertyville, IL

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors:  Indoors

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before:  Yes, at a store

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game:  Help me determine club distances.  It is very difficult to do just by hitting balls at a range and using the flags because you have to estimate the distances of each shot

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos:  Yes

On 7/19/2021 at 11:39 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City and State? Tampa, Fl

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors always

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Yes, have rented a monitor at my local course to work on my distances

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?  This tool would definitely help to determine proper club distances and flight path for my game. I can only surmise that this will result.in almost immediately score improvement!

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely, anything that is needed moving forward

Edited by Jonnychoc

1. City and State? Lino Lakes, MN

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It would be a huge help in getting more consistent with my numbers.

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of Course!

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

1. City and State? Summerville, sc 

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? It would help me understand my short game distances better to hit more GIR and get up and down more on par 5s. 

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

1. City and State? Houston, TX

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Outdoors

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? I have hit some on a Mevo

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Monitoring launch conditions, dialing in distances and gaps, general information gathering

5. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely, I'd love the opportunity and would be happy to share my thoughts

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

1. Corinth, TX

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both In and Out, mostly outdoors

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game? Understand my data, would love to know true carry distances of my clubs

On 7/19/2021 at 11:39 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City and State? Greensboro, GA

2. Where do you practice (outdoors or indoors?) Both

3. Have you used a personal launch monitor before? Yes.  Swing Caddy

4. How could a Rapsodo MLM help your game?  It would give me an excellent swing analysis tool as I modify my swing to accommodate a recent disc herniation

On 7/19/2021 at 1:25 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

Apply now! Three testers are needed.