APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Lino Lakes, MN

2. Handicap? +1
3. Current driver setup? Sim 8 Degree, Ventus BLK 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? The extra stability and consistency would be great to make a great shaft even better.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

I'm Going to be a bit different here as I do not have the power to use a TR Black but I would LOVE to test a TR Red 7 in my 3 wood!

1. City, State?  Weirton, WV (Pittsburgh region)

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 9 MCA Tensei 1K Pro White
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 7S (Can it replace my trusty Evo 3 757) 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have gamed a OG Blue & really liked it, I also game Fuji Shafts in my 3 wood & 18 degree hybrid
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? For sure, I would give a comparison as well to my gamer of 3 years!

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 6S 
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 34.5"
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

1. City, State? Grand Junction, CO

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue Max LS w/ Ventus Blue TR 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love to compare against blue TR.  Red has always fascinated me and going lighter might add a little distance.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!

1. Cincinnati, OH

2. 16
3. Ping G410 +. Tensei Orange R
4. RED would probably fit my swing speed best, give me ball flight I'm looking for as well.
5. Been looking for a shaft to give me a less ballooning ball flight without losing feel. Always wanted to try a Ventus!

6. Written communication has always been a strength. Would love to share my experiences with a Ventus!

On 8/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1780479373_FUJIVENTUSTRBLACKREDTESTING.png.4fe04744ef42c9bf533d6638356108c1.png

GolfWRX has teamed up with Fujikura for an extremely exciting testing opportunity for our members! We are looking for 4 of our members to test out and review Fujikura's Ventus TR Black and Red shafts, which just released today. The extended VENTUS TR line now features three launch profiles (mid-high, mid, and low) that are  designed specifically to stiffen torque in the section of the shaft where golfers need it most, leading to increased stability and consistency.  Each VENTUS TR profile provides similar feel to its original VENTUS counterpart, but with enhanced stiffness and reduced launch and spin. 

About Fujikura VENTUS TR Black (Low Launch/Low Spin)
The stiffest VENTUS profile to date. As a shaft designed for players with a rapid transition, spread tow fabric reinforces the mid/handle section even further from original VENTUS Black, holding up to even the most aggressive moves to the golf ball. 

About Fujikura VENTUS TR Red (Mid-High Launch/Mid-Low Spin)

The softest tip section of the TR line-up is ideal for players seeking a mid-high launch profile with controlled spin and increased stability.

Learn more about Fujikura VENTUS TR shafts here.

Find your nearest authorized Fujikura dealer here.

How To Apply
1. City, State?

2. Handicap?
3. Current driver setup?
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and @Fujikura Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1128585171_ScreenShot2022-08-04at3_54_58PM.png.0b7f346e10cbf998ba9a46cbc12ad912.png

1. City, State?  Crown Point, Indiana 

2. Handicap? 3.5 
3. Current driver setup?  Stealth plus 8* w Ventus black 6s

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black 6 S 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Love the Ventus shaft line and def I am a good candidate for the next gen since I am I current Ventus player.    
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely!!

1. City, State?  Plaistow, New Hampshire

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup?  G400MAX w/ Aldila Tour Green X 70g
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Would love to test the Red profile in the Ventus TR line.  I've had success in the past with a HZRDUS Red shaft on a Titleist head.  With the new TR Red being between the original Red and Blue I think it will be perfect for me. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Without a doubt.

1. City, State?  Boston, MA

2. Handicap?  6
3. Current driver setup?  Taylormade Stealth 9* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I play the Ventus Blue 7x in my 3-wood and love the performance, after reading about the new line (and watching some reviews) I was very intrigued by the Ventus TR Red and think it would be a great fit for my game and desired ball flight. I'd love the opportunity to test it out!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course! Happy to review it on course and at the simulator (GC Quad)

1. City, State?  Medfield, MA

2. Handicap?  10.5 index
3. Current driver setup?  Taylormade M1 with Hzdus Blue RDX 6.0 shaft
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5 regular or stiff
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I want to get a bit lighter with my driver shaft, without sacrificing dispersion.  I think the Ventus TR Red shafts would be an excellent fit, giving me increased distance without sacrificing accuracy.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Flower Mound, TX

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 Max, Ventus Red 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love the Red, always wonder if just spun a little less…launched a little lower.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!! 

City, State? Irvine, CA

2. Handicap? 7.8
3. Current driver setup? Titleist Tsi 2, Tensei Blue 55 R
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Heard good things about Ventus.  Would like more launch, but keep good feel
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Charlotte, NC

2. Handicap? 2.0
3. Current driver setup?  Rogue ST TD LS w/ Hzrdus Smoke Green 60/6.5TX Hulk
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6-X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I would love to get back into Fuji shafts if the new line works for me.  I also think I offer a lot of great intel being a former college all American and tour pro.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? ABSOLUTELY

1. City, State?  Independence, KY (Cincinnati, OH metro area)

2. Handicap?  3.5

3. Current driver setup?  Mizuno ST-Z 220, 10.5 (Graphite Design AD-DI 6S)

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red, 5S

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I'm a huge fan of the Ventus Blue and I've been reading about how the TR line is a little more receptive in the midsection to allow more "kick".  I'm also really interested in what kind of flight the Red TR would give me since I'm around 100 mph driver SS and feel like that added height/spin might give me more carry/distance.  I was actually on eBay today considering buying a TR to put into a Sim2 Max head I was interested in purchasing.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely.  I live in Cincinnati so we have a solid 4 months of golf friendly weather left for on-course reviews and plenty of Toptracer bays at ranges, if needed.

Edited by huskies859

driver :: Callaway Epic 9.5 | EvenFlow 75 6.0 3 wood :: Cobra F9 | Fujikura Atmos 7 S 3 hybrid :: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 | Fujikura Speeder 865 HYB S irons :: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW | Project X LZ 5.5 wedges :: Mizuno S18 50/54/58 Standard | DG Wedge putter :: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2016 bag :: Under Armour Storm Sunbrella Stand

1. City, State? Houston,TX

2. Handicap? 0.9
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade M4 with motor speeder tour spec vc 7.2 x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have heard alot of good things about the new line, and have loved the performance of the current fujikura shaft I have famed for the past 5-6 years. Time for an upgrade!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, would really love to participate. Thanks for consideration

1.  City, State? Carrollton, TX

2. Handicap? 11.8

3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth Plus 9 degrees Left Hand Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Red TR Stiff 60 / 65

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have Ventus Red Stiff in Stealth 3 and 5 woods. Like the launch and load. Hopefully same with driver. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1.  City, State? Clements CA

2. Handicap? 1.7

3. Current driver setup? Sub 70 849 Pro with Proforce V2 Stiff

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Red TR Stiff 60 / 65

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always looking for that driver shaft that ticks all the boxes! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. City, State? Collinsville, VA

2. Handicap? 0.2
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi 3, ventus black 6x/diamana zf 60 tx
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? The red was a little spinny but loved the height. Curious to see if the spin numbers are down but with the same height for a few more yards or roll out with good carry.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. City, State? Houston, TX

2. Handicap? +1.4
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 w/ Tensei PO 1K 60-TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I'd like to try the red 8X in a fairway wood
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've been impressed by the Ventus line since it came out, of course the tour adoption is eye catching. I wasn't able to try the TR line in my recent fitting and would love to see how the new tech performs. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

1.  City, State? Basking Ridge, NJ

2. Handicap? 6.0

3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3, ventus blue tr 6X, d1 setting at 44.75"

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? VENTUS TR Black 6X

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? In the Venus Blue TR 6X right now and love it but want to test something I can swing at harder.  Swing speed 115+ and love a super stiff shaft 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100% 

1. City, State? Woodstock, GA

2. Handicap? +2.3
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth+ 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love the black but want to try something a little softer in the tip to move the ball around a touch more, the black might be too anti-left for me
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Norristown, PA

2. Handicap? 7.0

3. Current driver setup? TM Stealth 9.0 (Lofted to 8.25) Ventus Blue TR 6x

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 7x

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love the Blue TR but think that I can get a little more launch out of the Red TR

Driver: TM Stealth - Fuji Ventus TR 6x (velocore)
3W: Tour Edge Exotic CBX, GD Tour AD-IZ 7x
Hybrid: 19* XCG7 Matrix Red Tie S
4 iron: PXG 0311P Gen 4 TT Elevate Tour X
5iron-PW: Mizuno Pro 223 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: Mizuno T20 51*, 56*, 60* TT DG Tour S400
Putter: Swag Tour Suave Too 34.5"

1. Sycamore, IL

2. 8
3. Titleist TSi3 9.0deg w/Ventus Black 6X
4. I would like to test both in x flex if possible 
5. I have utilized all three versions of the ventus shaft.  I had the original blue in x flex.  I have a red in Stiff Flex in a PING driver and now have the black in my current driver and love it.  I would like to see how the ventus shaft has evolved from the original to the new TR model.  If it truly more stable and helps with my shot dispersion.
6. Yes, I am willing to do whatever is needed for this review.

1. City, State?  Duarte, California

2. Handicap?  3.1
3. Current driver setup?  Titleist TSi3 9.5 Matrix Reign Black 60-B
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?   Ventus TR Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I would love to test this shaft and see if it can truly bring down launch and spin. Currently struggle with adding dynamic loft at impact and can't get the spin down. so far the matrix shaft I have been playing has helped but there is still much room for improvement on this club.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely willing to do in depth range and course reviews.

Corba Aerojet LS 9 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 60X 
Taylormade Stealth Plus 15 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 70X

Taylormade Stealth2  3 Rescue 19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X Velocore
Titleist T200 4 DGTI X100
T100S 5-PW DGTI X100
SM9 50F DGTI, SM9 54D DGTI, SM7 60D DGTI

EVNROLL EV5.1B - Mid Slant Hosel 34 

Scotty Cameron 2012 Select GoLo 34

L.A.B. DF3 Dodger Blue 35/70 Heavy (On its way!!)

1. City, State? Philadelphia, PA

2. Handicap? 5.2
3. Current driver setup? TaylorMade Stealth Plus w/ Ventus Blue TR 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 8x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Looking for the perfect compliment to my Blue TR for my 3 wood
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Stealth Plus+ 10.5* || Ventus Blue TR 7x

SIM2 Rescue 17* || Ventus Blue HB 8x

X-Forged UT 18* || MMT UT 105tx

TSi2 21* || Ventus Black HB 10tx

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

BB8 Tri Wiz Cu Insert || BGT Stability Tour

Bettinardi BKS #1

1. City, State? Willmar, MN

2. Handicap? 1
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond S, Ventus Blue TR 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Res TR 8x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Heavier for tempo and softer tip for higher launch and a bit more spin. Looking for the fairway finder
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Callaway Paradym TD 9.0 GD AD MT 7x

Callaway Paradym TD 18* (playing 17*) Ventus Red TR 8x

Taylormade P790 (2023) 3 iron Mitsubishi MMT 105 TX

Taylormade P7MC (Gen1) 4-Pw Project X Flighted 7.0 Soft Stepped

Callaway Jaws Raw 52* DG TT Tour Issue S400 Black Onyx

Callaway Jaws Raw 56* DG TT Tour Issue S400 Black Onyx

Callaway Jaws Raw 60* DG TT Tour Issue S400 Black Onyx

Logan Olson Stability Tour2 Black 34.5"

Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? Columbine Valley, CO

2. Handicap? +1
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSI3 w/ Ventus Black 6TX or Tensei 1k 7TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6x or 7x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? As a very high speed player, I am always looking for ways to prevent the left miss. With the added stability of the new TR line, I am curious how it will affect my dispersion.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I am hyper-analytical and also possess a degree in English Linguistics. I am happy to write a well thought out review, filled with insight.

Titleist TSi3 8.25* / Ventus Black 6TX

Titleist 915 FD 17.5* / Tensei CK Pro White 80TX

Titleist T100 3i-P / Tour Issue X7

Vokey Raw SM9 50F, 56F, 60M / Tour Issue X7

Scotty Cameron Tour Rat Proto

Titleist Pro - V1x