2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Hastings, MI

2. Handicap? 3.1
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9* Tensei Raw White Prototype 2.0 65TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Haven't been able to test the Ventus series yet and have heard great things about the performance.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

How To Apply
1. City, State?  Winter Park FL

2. Handicap? 0.9
3. Current driver setup? stealth + 10.5 with ventus blue 6x tipped 1 inch
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I would like to see if i can get reduction in spin and create more fade bias
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  yes

D Stealth 2 Plus 9 w/ Ventus Blue TR 6x
FW: Stealth 3 wood Ventus Blue TR 7x 

Stealth 5 wood Hazrdus Black 80 TX 

UW: Apex UW 21 with ventus red 8x
Irons: Srixon ZX5 4 iron ZX7 5-pw dynamic gold tour issue x100
Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore RAC 50 and 55

SM9 60K dynamic gold tour issue x100
Putter: Odyssey OG 7CH 34" 

What a great opportunity. I love the looks of the TR shaft line. Thanks @Fujikura Golf!

1. City, State? Atlanta, Georgia

2. Handicap? 6.9
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx LS (7.5°, 45.5", D6) w/ Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 7x (fitted at Club Champion)
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love my Atmos and I am interested to see how the new technology in the Ventus TR shafts improves my experience.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. Will be great to put my English minor to use.

Edited by SethO

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Driver:| Cobra LTDx LS w/ Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec 7x

3 Wood:| Callaway Rogue ST LS w/ Tensei AV White 75x

Hybo:  | Ping G425 22º w/ Ping Tour 85x

Irons: | Srixon ZX7 4-AW w/ Steelfiber i110cw s

Wedges:| Titleist Vokey SM9 56º, 60º 

Putter:| Byron Morgan DH89

1. City, State? Manti

2. Handicap? 4.5
3. Current driver setup? Mitsubishi MMT 70, Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have a very aggressive transition with driver and have issues controlling spin.  I need more controllable drives
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

1. City, State? Johnstown, PA

2. Handicap? 1
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth Plus 9*
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I love the Ventus Blue TR 6x shaft.  I would like to drop my launch and spin a fraction, while maintaining the stability I love about the Blue TR.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes 100%

Titleist TSR3 (9 Degree, set to 8.25) with Ventus Blue TR 6X
Titleist TSi2 3 Wood (15 Degree) with Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TS2 Hybrid (19 Degree, set to 18.25) with Ventus Blue 8X
Srixon ZX7 MkII 4-PW (2 Degree Flat)
Titleist Vokey SM9 Wedges (50, 54, 58)
Ball: Titleist ProV1X

1. City, State? Denver, CO

2. Handicap? 8.0
3. Current driver setup? TSi, ventus black 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Black TR 5S shaft.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always been a big fan of the Ventus line and I love the black profile. To me they are the best shaft on the market!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

1. City, State? Pebble Beach. CA

2. Handicap? 5
3. Current driver setup? Epic Speed LS with Aldila Rogue White 130S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black Stiff
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I tried the ventus blue and while it was ok it didn't tighten up the dispersion or give the flight I was looking for. I hit the ball high and have a very aggressive transition and the new black TR sounds like a really good fit.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

1. City, State? Minneapolis, MN

2. Handicap? 5.0
3. Current driver setup? G425 Max, Ventus Blue 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Already play Ventus Blue, would love to see how the TR line compares to my go-to! 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course

Ping G425 Max, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Apex UW, 19, AD-DI 8S

Srixon ZX, 23

Ping i230, 5-PW, Modus 120x

Ping S159, 48.12 S (at 49)

Vokey SM10, 54.12 D

Vokey SM9, 60.12 D (at 59)

Odyssey Triple Track Ten S, 33.5"

Z-Star Diamond 

1. City, State? Troy, AL

2. Handicap?  1.4
3. Current driver setup?  Stealth+ 9, Ventus Blue 6Tx
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I feel the blue worked great in my previous head, but a slightly lower launch profile the new head.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course

1. Madison, NJ

2. 3
3. TaylorMade Sim2 8* w/ Aldila Synergy Black 70TX
4. VENTUS Black TR 70TX
5. I'd like to test the new Ventus as I've never hit any other Ventus shaft and would like the opportunity.  I've hit a lot of low/low shafts with my favorites being the Synergy Black and the Handcrafted Hzrdus Black.  I've heard good things about the Ventus shafts and would like to compare to these 2 shafts.
6. I'm absolutely willing to do an extensive write up and follow it up with updates, as well as include photographs and launch monitor data

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 8* - Tensei White Pro 70TX

Callaway Paradym TD 3 wood (14*) - Kai'Li White 80x (tipped extra 1/2")

Callaway UW 17* - Kai'Li White 90TX

Callaway Mavrik Pro 3 (20*) - Kai'Li White 100TX

Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 5-9 - KBS Tour V 125 S+

Titleist Vokey 46, 50, 55 & 60 - KBS 610

TaylorMade Spider S Platinum Single Bend - KBS CT Tour Matte Black shaft

1. City Augusta, State? GA

2. Handicap? +2.7
3. Current driver setup? Callaway epic max ls fujikura ventus tr blue 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 8x 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I’m currently playing all fujikura but I’m on a search for a fw wood shaft to replace my trusty motore speeder 8.3
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely 

Cobra F9 Speedback 7.0 Graphite Design Tour Ad GP 7x
Callaway Rogue SUB ZERO 13.5 HZRDUS Yellow 83x
Srixon U85 18 & 22  Steelfiber 110 X-cw 
Srixon 585  5/6 Steelfiber 110 X-cw
Srixon 785 7/8/9 Steelfiber 110 X-cw
 Cleveland 46,52 58 RTX3 Steelfiber 125 X-cw
Odyssey Mc2 Oworks
Srixon Zstar gloves, and Zstar XV Ball

1. Minneapolis, MN

2. 7.5
3. Titleist TSi3 9° with 65g Xstiff tensei white
4. VENTUS TR Black
5. I have been interested in trying new shafts in my driver and wanted to try something more premium than the tensei white I currently have. Also hard to deny the Ventus with how many pros currently are using them. Including many who have switched after many years with their old shaft. 
6. Yes I can test on a launch monitor with 1:1 comparisons to my old shaft with spin rates and launch angles etc. I also write critiques for a living and would love to shift those skills towards golf

1. City, State? Austin, Texas

2. Handicap? 4-5
3. Current driver setup?  TM Sim2 8.0, Ventus Black 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black - 7x for Driver 8x for Fairway
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I've never experienced what i've experienced with the Ventus Black 7x in my set up.  If the TR can improve that experience (stability, accuracy, feel, and the pop the shaft gives me)....well, isn't that a golfers' nirvana...it would be mine.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absotively, posulutely yes.

1. City, State? Fort Mill SC

2. Handicap? 12
3. Current driver setup? TM SIM HZDRUS Red
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus TR Red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to see what all the hype is about
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

WITB
TM SIM - 10.5
Ping G25 FW 15*
Ping G25 Hybrid 19*
JPX-900 Forged 4-GW Dynamic Gold X-100
Cleveland RTX-3 54, 58
Bettinardi SS28

How To Apply
1. City, State? Marlette, MI

2. Handicap? 23.4
3. Current driver setup? Stz220 w/ Diamana D+ 70 limited 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR BLACK
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Because the TR in the handle section making the black stiffer without feeling like the driver head is lost in my swing.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth If I’m able to play it. OF COURSE!

1. City, State? Pittsfield, MA

2. Handicap? 9.6
3. Current driver setup? 2017 M2 With Aldila Rogue White 130 M.S.I 60S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? It would be a brand switch for me, and I have greatly outgrown my current setup in respects to demand applied to a shaft.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, that sounds like a lot of fun both on the course and on a monitor. 

23 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

How To Apply
1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 1-3, Depends on the day
3. Current driver setup? Nike Vapor Speed TW 420 CC and Fujikura TR Ventus Blue 6X  
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I play the Blue 6X and would like to see if a higher launching shaft would increase my driving accuracy by reducing the balls roll
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Bozeman, Montana

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Epic ST Triple Diamond LS 9* with Ventus black 7S.
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love current Ventus, and want to test a little lighter shaft in the TR line.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes! I enjoy testing and sharing my findings and experience. 

1. City, State? Cleveland, OH

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? Sim Max 9* Accra TZ5 65 M5
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I would like to see lower spin numbers on my driver.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I will give a detailed review if chosen.

Stealth Plus 7.5* Accra TZ5 M5 65

Sim Ti 14* Fuji Speeder TR 757x

Titleist Tsr2 18* Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 8x

Mizuno 223 4-PW PX  LS 6.5

SM9 50/12F, 54/10S, 60/12D PX Wedge 6.5

Bettinardi Queen B 10 Blackout Stability Tour

1. City, State? PASADENA CA

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? ROGUE ST TRIPLE DIAMOND W/ VENTUS BLUE TR 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  BLACK 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? LOVE THE TR BLUE BUT WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW MUCH LESS SPIN THE BLACK TR WOULD HAVE
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES

1. City, State? Honolulu, Hawaii

2. Handicap? 16
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx 10.5 w/ Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black in a 6S or 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love the stability of the Ventus line and the TR seems to take it one step further
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes i would absolutely do an in-depth review.  I love tech and new equipment.

Driver (10.5): Taylormade SIM2 (Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S)
3-Wood (13.5): Taylormade SIM2 TI (Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X)
Irons (2I, 4I-7I, 8I-PW): Mizuno MP-20/MMC/HMB (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)
GW (51/11): Cleveland CBX 2 (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
SW (56/12): Cleveland CBX Full Face (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
LW (62/6): Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
Putter: Bettinardi INOVAI 6.0 Center Shaft
Ball: Pro V1x Left Dash

1. City, State? Seattle, WA

2. Handicap? 3.1
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Speed w/ MMT X flex
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus Black tr 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've always loved the ventus line so excited to try the new iteration.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely!

1. City, State? Philadelphia, Pa

2. Handicap? 2.7
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 10.5 degree set to 8.5 degrees, Ventus black 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Already love the 7x but want to try something lighter that will still suppress spin well
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Glendale Heights, Illinois

2. Handicap? 10.7
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I was impressed by the "original" Ventus Black 7x.  I enjoyed the feel, but say better performance with the GD AD-IZ.  Would love to test the improved model against the current set-up to see the if the improvements can dictate a spot in the bag.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.  I have completed in-depth product review, and feel I would have detailed insights and descriptions.

1. City, State?  Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

2. Handicap?  9.1
3. Current driver setup?  Callaway Rouge ST LS 10.5 with Stock Tensei White 65Gr Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus TR Red 6S 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I have heard so much positive feedback wrt the stability and feel of the shaft that I am dying to give it a go.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Most definitely!  Would love to provide a detailed account of my experience and supply on course data to back up findings.  

1. City, State? -  Arcadia, CA

2. Handicap? - 16
3. Current driver setup? - Titleist TSI3 Oban Gold Stiff 65g
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  - VENTUS TR Red 7 Stiff
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? - I used a Fujikura Fuel Tour 60G stiff for 10 yrs in my Titleist 913D3 and couldn't find a current Fujikura shaft I liked to put in my TSI4. Would love to see if this works and feels more like my old Fuel

1. City, State? Salt Lake City, UT

2. Handicap? +1.2
3. Current driver setup? Callaway 3D LS 9° Diamana PD 70tx
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have a Ventus black in the fairway, been a big fan of the flight windows and dispersion, have been looking to upgrade to the black in the driver to see what it can do

Edited by Josh L.

1. City, State?

- Eugene, Oregon

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

- TM stealth Plus 9° @ 7 with ventus black 7x tipped an inch
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? 
- black 7x possibly the 8x. Currently at 125 club head speed. 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

- fuji’s shafts have been my go to shaft for years now. I’d love to see what the TR has to offer 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

- absolutely! I have done an in depth analysis between puttview and strackaline. This is right up my alley

Taylormade Stealth +  9° Driver (turned down to 7°), Fujikura Ventus Black TR Velocore 7x 

Titleist Tsi3  15° 3 Wood, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75 tx flex tipped 1 inch 

Taylormade P770 UDI  2 Iron, Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 10tx 

Taylormade P7MC 3-PW, TT Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 52° 58°, TT Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Scotty Cameron x12  35 inch

Titleist ProV1 Left Dash #38