APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Alpena, MI

2. Handicap?  +1
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus with Tensei 1k Pro White 60X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  #1 I am a golfer!! I am always looking for something better and like to tinker.  #2 I have not had a chance to try any of the Ventus shafts but have been very interested!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!!

Edited by granata10

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

1. City, State? Charlotte, NC

2. Handicap? 5.5
3. Current driver setup? TaylorMade Stealth 8.0, HZRDUS Smoke Green RDX 75 TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I loved the Ventus Black 7X but it just wasn't quite low enough spin for me. The TR Black might be the ticket. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100%

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist TSR3 19 - Ventus Black 10TX 
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
Spider Tour

1. City, State?  Hiawatha, Ks

2. Handicap?  9.4
3. Current driver setup?  Titleist Tsi3 9.0 Ventus Blue TR 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Currently playing the Blue TR 7x and would like to see if the Black TR 7x might be a better fit to my swing.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

917 D3 8.5 Xphlexx Agera Orange RF Proto
SLDR Mini 12 Evo Speeder TS 757x
SLDR Mini 15.8 Rogue Black 110 80TX
Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Srixon 965 7-PW PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14 or Odyssey O-works 7

1. City, State? - Portland, OR

2. Handicap? - 0.7
3. Current driver setup? - TM SIM2, AD-UB 6X (or TP 7TX)
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? - Black 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? - Tested the OG black over the weekend and was hitting some pretty low spin bombs but just wasn't able to get the same feel I need from the Graphite Design profiles. Curious if the TR improves on the load feeling I'm able to generate and am so stuck on with GD profiles.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely!

D | Stealth+ - 9* - Ventus TR Black - 7 (X)
3 | Rogue ST LS - 15* - Ventus Blue - 7 (X)

U | Srixon ZX - 18* - Modus 3 Hybrid (X)
I  | Callaway Apex TCB 4-PW - Nippon Tour Proto (X)
W| Vokey SM8 - 50F/54M/58T - TT DG TI (S400)
P | Your guess is as good as mine!

How To Apply
1. City, State? noblesville, in

2. Handicap?  3
3. Current driver setup? tsi3 10  ventus red 7tx
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  red tr 7x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  compare against the red tx to see if it can tighten dispersion 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

1. City, State? Destrehan Louisiana 

2. Handicap? 4.0
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth plus 10.5 Fujikura Speeder NX 60 Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?
Red Stiff 6 driver or stiff 7 for fw wood
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I haven’t hit the Ventus shafts in the driver, but I’m gaming the Red 7 in the fairway wood.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes, no problem!  I’ve been on WRX for a long time 

2023 bag

myTaylormade Stealth 2 Plus custom 10.5 BGT Brava X Stiff tipped 1”
Taylormade Stealth 2 Tour issue 17.8 deg 5 wood Brava X Stiff FW
Titleist TSR3 4hy Graphite Design HY 90X

Titleist TSR3 5hy Graphite Design HY 90X

Miura CB-302 5,6,7 Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff

Miura MC502 8,9,pw Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff

Miura HB 50 deg S400 tour issue

Miura K2.0 54/58 S400 tour Taylormade Spider GT 33.5” short slant

Bridgestone Tour B RX

1. City, State - Johnstown, PA

2. Handicap - 3
3. Current driver setup - Stealth+ w/ Tensei 1k Orange 6 TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test - Ventus Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? - The shaft in my driver has been a revolving door and hoping the Black TR is the one shaft to rule them all!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - HELLZ YEA! Have a GC3 for Ball Data

Ventus TR Red

1. Loveland, Ohio

2. 17.8
3. Titleist TSi2 10 degrees with 55gram stiff Mitubishi Blue shaft 44.5"
4. VENTUS TR Red
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I like the Ventus shaft in my Sim2 hybrid and would like to try one of their driver shafts.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely!!!!

That's it. GolfWRX and @Fujikura Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

Titleist TSi2 10* Driver Tensei Blue 55S
TM Sim2 Max 16.5* 3 wood Tensei Blue 60S

TM SIM2 Titanium 5 Wood Tensei Blue 65S

TM SIM2 MAx 4 Hybrid Ventus Stiff shaft
Ping G410 5-UW Alta Graphite Shafts
Vokey SM8 56* sand wedge, Vokey SM9 60* lob wedge
Black Lab Oil Can 350g custom grind by "Geo" putter

C&L 350 Milled Oil Can Putter (3 of them!)

1. City, State?

St. Louis, MO

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

Cobra F9 with Atmos black

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? 
Red 6R.

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

I have high swing speed (topped at 124mph as measured by GC3 last week) and I believe my driver stability is holding me back. The velocore tech could be a game changer for me in terms of stability and I think I could add a few MPH of CHS with it as well.

I take weekly lessons and my coach has been recommending that I look at getting a Ventus to help me get over the hump and breakthrough in my driving game.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

YES!!!!!!!

How To Apply
1. City, State? Queens, NY

2. Handicap? 15.1
3. Current driver setup? Ventus blue 7s in TSi2 10
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 5S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I still ballon and overspin my blue at times and was wondering if a Ventus black would help eliminate them completely. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. Pittsburgh, PA

2. 6
3. Stealth plus 9° Kaili 60
4. TR red
5. I was getting ready to order a Ventus red. I had one I loved on my TSI 3 last year, but I had a slight hesitation in hopes for a TR red
6. Absolutely. I have reviewed for wrx twice in the past and the reviews have been honest, detailed and captured in Hq.

pick me!!!

Taylormade M5 Tour 9* AD-VR 6
Callaway Steelhead XR 16* Ahina 60X
Tour Edge EXS220 18* Ventus
Adams MB2 RAW 5-PW Smoke KBS Tour 120
MD4 Raw 50/58/62 
Piretti Cortino 2

How To Apply
1. City, State? Poultney, VT

2. Handicap? 7
3. Current driver setup? Taylor Made Stealth + 9° w/ Ventus Black 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Black TR 6 stiff
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I really like the black but can lose it left at times, would love to see if the new TR takes that away. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates Absolutely!

1. City, State?  North Huntingdon, PA

2. Handicap?  8.2
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 with Ventus TR 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I played the OG Ventus red last year and loved it until I found the blue TR.  I’m hoping the red TR is perfection…
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely!

1. City, State? Spokane, Washington

2. Handicap? 16.2
3. Current driver setup? Mizuno st-z 220 with Hxrdus smoke blue rdx in xstiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? i have hit Ventus shafts well in the past but not offered as a stock option from Mizuno . Driver is currently holding my game back
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes and will include launch monitor data

1. Los Angeles, CA

2. 18
3. Ping G425 Max 10.5 at 9 deg with Ventus Blue TR 6S (trying out Ventus Red 6TX tipped soon)
4. Black TR 6X 
5. I have Ventus Black HY 10 TX on my 4 iron and love that it's anti-hook. I want to try out Black TR and see if I can block one side as well with my driver. I also want to try out red 6X too, but I feel like it will be similar to my tipped 6TX...?
6. Of course - I can even do a video review 🙂

Edited by tomathist

1. City, State?

Centreville, VA

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

Titleist TSi 2 with Accra TZ6 65 M5

Ventus TR Red 6x

I was using the Ventus blue in driver and 3 wood and was not seeing results I was looking for. Felt the ball was not doing what I was hoping for. Was looking for a little firmer and more controllable flight. I’m naturally a low spin a feel the control of the TR line with the launch of the red would fit based on shaft numbers.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes. Would also include Shot data in a controlled environment. 

On 8/4/2022 at 7:19 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1780479373_FUJIVENTUSTRBLACKREDTESTING.png.4fe04744ef42c9bf533d6638356108c1.png

GolfWRX has teamed up with Fujikura for an extremely exciting testing opportunity for our members! We are looking for 4 of our members to test out and review Fujikura's Ventus TR Black and Red shafts, which just released today. The extended VENTUS TR line now features three launch profiles (mid-high, mid, and low) that are  designed specifically to stiffen torque in the section of the shaft where golfers need it most, leading to increased stability and consistency.  Each VENTUS TR profile provides similar feel to its original VENTUS counterpart, but with enhanced stiffness and reduced launch and spin. 

About Fujikura VENTUS TR Black (Low Launch/Low Spin)
The stiffest VENTUS profile to date. As a shaft designed for players with a rapid transition, spread tow fabric reinforces the mid/handle section even further from original VENTUS Black, holding up to even the most aggressive moves to the golf ball. 

About Fujikura VENTUS TR Red (Mid-High Launch/Mid-Low Spin)

The softest tip section of the TR line-up is ideal for players seeking a mid-high launch profile with controlled spin and increased stability.

Learn more about Fujikura VENTUS TR shafts here.

Find your nearest authorized Fujikura dealer here.

How To Apply
1. City, State?

2. Handicap?
3. Current driver setup?

That's it. GolfWRX and @Fujikura Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1128585171_ScreenShot2022-08-04at3_54_58PM.png.0b7f346e10cbf998ba9a46cbc12ad912.png

1. San Diego CA

2. 6.8

3. Cobra ltdx ls 9* with a Mitsubishi tensei pro orange 1k 60tx

4. Ventus tr black 6x. I could do 7x too but prefer 6x

5. mainly I tested and gamed the Ventus black 6x previously before landing on the tpo and found it was in my personal feels a little loose on the handle section during my transition. I felt I had to almost wait at the top of my swing to have a sense of club head. My current shaft gives me that feel. I do believe the reinforcement of the 1k fiber helps in that aspect. From what I read about the tr black and the spread tow velocore up all the way to the handle it almost felt like they address the issues I personally had with it even though I never told them that. Therefore I am curious if they resolve of what I feel lacked in the Ventus black. 
5. Most definitely I felt like I just did an in depth review minus the pictures haha

How To Apply
1. City, State? Louisville, ky

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? Mavrik sub zero, ventus black 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black 70x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Curious to see how it performs vs my gamer 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 14.4
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 9* w/ Ventus Red 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Red 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I currently play the original red, so would love to compare the tr red. Hoping to take off a little spin but keep the launch.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. Folsom, CA

2. 3.7
3. Cobra LTDX LS Fujikura 757 Speeder X
4. I would love to try the VENTUS TR Red 7X. 
5. I have used the 757 Speeder (and older variations) for many, many years. I just put a Ventus Blue 8X in my Stealth 3 wood and love it. I haven’t found the perfect match in the Ventus line yet, but I have a feeling the Red TR could be the one!
6. Absolutely would love to contribute to this forum on my experience!

thanks!!

Titleist TSR2, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 7X
Taylormade Sim2 Max 3wd, Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X
Callaway Mavrik 5wd, Fujikura Speeder 8.3X
Callaway Mavrik 7wd, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 8X

Srixon ZX-4, 5 iron, ZX5 6-GW Project X LZ 6.5
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54* and Titleist SM9 60*
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12

on the bench Scotty Cameron Newport Select custom by Embrace Putters 

How To Apply
1. City, State? San Francisco, CA

2. Handicap? 2.3
3. Current driver setup? Ventus Black 6x in 9* Sim2 Max
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Both Black 6x and Red 6x, but preference for Red TR
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to compare improvements and performance gains.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. Golf Nerd here.

Edited by johny719

1. City, State? Yelm, WA

2. Handicap? 4.0
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade SIM2 driver 9 degree with Ventus Black 7X tipped 1 in
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to test this product to find out if the TR is even better than the normal Ventus
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Vegas

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? Ping 425 Max Alta CB 55 S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?   Red TR 5S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to witness the hype 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Riverside, Ca

2. Handicap? 0.2
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Ventus Black 6S 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6S 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Love the Ventus Shaft, would love to find one I can turn over a little more
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely. Photography is another hobby of mine!

PING G430 Max 9* • Tensei 1K Pro Orange 6S
PING G430 3 Wood • Tensei 1K Pro Blue 7S
Titleist TSR2 3 Hybrid • Tensei 1K Hybrid 80S

T200 4 Iron • Hzrdus 6.0

PING Blueprint S 5-PW • AWT 2.0 X

Vokey 50.12F, 54.10S, 58.08M • DG TI S400 Onyx

Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven • BGT Stability Tour

1. Houston, TX

2. +2.8
3. Titleist TSI3 10*, GD DI 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I like a mid-high launch with a driver to maximize carry, and the tighter-tipped version of the Red with the TR looks like it could be a wonderful fit.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

1. Portland, Oregon

2. Handicap 7
3. Titleist TSi2 8* w/Hzrdus Black RDX 6.5
4. VENTUS TR Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Looking for higher launch and improved dispersion. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!