APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

City, State Birmingham, AL

2. Handicap? 3.6
3. Current driver setup? Rouge ST Triple Diamond with AD DI 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Looking for more stability and knocking some spin off the ball 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Spanish Fork, UT

2. Handicap? 12
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Ventus Blue 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? See how it compares to my Ventus Blue shaft
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Taylormade Stealth Plus 9*

Taylormade M5 Rocket 3W 14*

Taylormade P790 2i Hazrdus RDX

Nike Vapor Pro 4i-PW S300

Taylormade MG4 52* 56* 60* S400

Scotty X5.5 Phantom

ProV1

1. City, State?  Warner Robins, GA

2. Handicap?  12
3. Current driver setup?  TSi4 8* Tensei white X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Would love to be able to see why these dominate the tour plus I would love a shaft that can help me in the butt section for stability but allows the shaft to load and accelerate.  I would love to see how this shaft improves my game.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

Edited by Andrew0425

1.City, State?   Sabina, Ohio

2. Handicap?  4
3. Current driver setup? Callaway epic sub zero tour issue single diamond/ Fuji black ventus 6x untipped
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have always been a huge Fuji fan and the black ventus 6x is by far best driver shaft I have played love to see how it compares
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates I will definitely do a thorough review with photos and on course trackman testing. Look at my screen name FUJIMAN.757 I would be a great tester for this product!!!! @Fujikura Golf

7 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

How To Apply
1. City, State? Fort Worth, TX

2. Handicap? 5
3. Current driver setup?  Rogue 💎 💎 💎 S - Oban Kiyoshi Gold
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  My whole setup is to lower ball flight and reduce spin. The Black looks like a perfect setup and just looks great. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!!!

1. City, State? College Station, TX

2. Handicap? +2
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 9 w Tour AD DI 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Fuji puts out some of the highest quality stuff on the market and I think Red would be similar to my DI
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

100% and can provide TMan Data

Thanks yall

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

1. City, State? Fort Wayne, IN 

2. Handicap? +5
3. Current driver setup? M5 tour 9* Tensei av raw white TX flex at 45"
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black x flex 7.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Heard so much about them and need something lower spinning and strong
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Would love to.  I play or hit the range 5-7 times a week.

1. City, State? New York, NY

2. Handicap? 12.8
3. Current driver setup? Rogue ST TD 9* Ventus Black 7X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black TR 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have Ventus throughout all of my woods/hybrids/utilities, mostly Black, and would love to test the TR vs current setup on the course and launch monitor.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 0.3
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9.0 - Tensei Orange CK Pro 60TX
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I played Ventus Black 6X most of this year and LOVED it. Tightest dispersion I've ever seen in my playing career. Unfortunately, the shaft splintered and I've been using a backup shaft ever since, given the steep price tag of buying a replacement Black 6X. Very curious to see how the new TR version compares vs original on stability and feel
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Edited by pb_n_joe

Memphis IN

Callaway ST Max 9.0 set to N/+1 with Tensei Blue AV Raw 65 S also have a VENTUS Blue 65 S

VENTUS TR Red 6S

I love the feel of the blue but think the Red’s profile would help with my launch and apex numbers. The Blue is just a touch low on launch. I recently hit a Ping 425 LS with the Blue TR and it’s launch window was flatter than my blue.  It felt noticeably different than my blue. This could be my unicorn.

Yes

1. City, State? ~ Phoenix, AZ

2. Handicap? ~ 10
3. Current driver setup? ~ Ping G425 LST (9*), MCA Tensei Av Raw Orange 65-X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? ~ Black 6-X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? ~ Been wanting to try a Ventus shaft for a while now, as I've only ever heard amazing things. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? ~ Yes, absolutely. 

What's In The Bag

TaylorMade Qi10 LS | Tensei Black 65X

Callaway Rogue ST LS | Ventus Blue 7X

Callaway Apex UW | Ventus Blue 8X

Mizuno Pro 225 | DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M | DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

TaylorMade TP5x

1. City, State?

St. Louis, MO

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

Ping G410 9°, set to small minus (8°), 44.75", with Tour 65x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? 

Would love to test the Black in the 50x.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

I've heard the black is a very stout profile, and these are the types of shafts I have gotten along best with in the past. Aldila RIP Alpha was my go to for a very long time. The fact that a profile like this is offered in a 50x is a huge win for me. I have recently learned lighter shafts really help me deliver a little more shaft lean at impact and lower my flight quite a bit (tend to hit the ball very high, slightly too much dynamic loft combined with higher ss). Also feel much more in control of the club when going lighterI've always gone heavy in the past as that's what my swing speed "called for", but am learning everyone delivers varying weights slightly different, and a little lighter works great for me, even though that's counter intuitive to common golf ideas.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes, 100%

How To Apply
1. City, State? Overland Park, KS 

2. Handicap? 3.8
3. Current driver setup? OG Taylormade SIM w/ Ventus Black 7x 45”
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6TX 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to test the Spread Tow technology and also see if the added stability can replace my current Ventus Black 7X 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Edited by mikehill06

Titleist TSR 3 8.0* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD VF 6TX
Taylormade Stealth + 13.5* w/ Ventus TR Blue 7X

Taylormade Stealth + 18* w/ Ventus TR Blue 8X OR Titleist T200U 23' 17* w/ Ventus Black HB 9TX
Titleist T150 23' 4 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T150 23' 5 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T100 23' 6-PW w/ DG TI X100
Titleist SM10  50* F Grind  w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 54* S Grind w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 58* T Grind w/ DG TI S400
Titleist Phantom X 21' 5.5 

1. City, State? Philadelphia PA

2. Handicap? 6

3. Current driver setup? TSR 2 10 degree with Graphite Design AD-HD 6X

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I really like the high launch of the red but get a touch too much spin from it

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

How To Apply
1. City, State? Aylett, Va

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? Rogue St/Ventus TR Blue 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 7s. Would love to compare the red to my blue tr.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I really like the TR blue but need something to launch a little higher
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely 

1. City, State? West Lafayette, Indiana

2. Handicap? 3 
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade stealth plus 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 7X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Red 7X 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I think the new Ventus Red could be the absolute perfect shaft maybe one of the best ever created. Would be fun. Love how the regular Red feels for my swing just too much spin. Love trying new tech
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. Would be awesome to do and would have data to go along with testing

1. City, State? San Jose, CA

2. Handicap? 18
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade SIM 9* with Ventus Red 6X @ 44.75" 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Red TR 6X 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I loved the Ventus Red and Black profiles and would love a stiffer tipped version of the red with slightly less spin. The margin between the Black 6X and Red 6X for me is quite large and I think I could benefit from a red profile that allows me to load while having less spin and accuracy off my drives could always use some help. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. Like most here, I am a huge fan of the ventus lineup, having experimented with the first 3 offerings and would love to try more! 

1. City, State?

Albany, NY 

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

TSi3 - Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? 

Red 6X

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

Red was really close in my last fit, but too much spin.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely!

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

1. City, State?  Fort Myers, FL

2. Handicap?+2
3. Current driver setup? G425 LST Hzrdus smoke black 6 6.5 not rdx
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  It's time to up my game. To play with the best shaft in my driver.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, for sure. Looking forward to it.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:19 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State? Union City, NJ

2. Handicap? 3
3. Current driver setup? TSI3 with ventus blue 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X driver.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Im a club and shaft nerd. Always tinkering in the quest to seek equipment alpha. The Ventus Blue has has been a staple in my bag. Im very ken though to raise my ball flight, so feel the red could fit the bill.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes Sir. I have an English degree, so im well suited to the task. I promise to submit my honest and unbiased findings.

WITB 2023

Titleist TSR3 9* Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6x
Callaway Apex UT 17 Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7x
Sim 2 Rescue 19* Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 85X

TaylorMade P770 2017 4-PW Nippon Modus 3 120x
Titleist Vokey SM8 50*,54*,58*
Scoty Cameron Phantom X 9.5
Titleist Pro V 1 or TP5.

Titleist Linksmaster Club Bag

1. City, State? Pittsboro, Indiana

2. Handicap? 10

3. Current driver setup? Zx5, ventus black 6x

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black 6x

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? My transition is pretty quick and I'd like to be able to compare the stability of the new TR line to that of the original. Being able to really get after the ball without worrying about sacrificing shaft stability would be great.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, it would be great to be given an opportunity to review for wrx.

Edited by Broken3wood

1. Charlotte, NC

2. 16-18ish 
3. Cobra LTDx Ventus Blue 6s 45.5”
4. VENTUS TR Red 6s
5. I’d like to compare to the regular blue 6s and think a firmer handle section might benefit me. 
6. Absolutely 

We're going on a Minimalist Adventure who knows were we'll end up:

"Full" 10-Club Bag currently looks like this:

Taylormade BRNR Mini Copper 13.5

Taylormade Sim Max 7w Mitsubishi Diamana F Limited 75S

Titleist 818H1 25* Fuji Atmos Black 9s

Callaway Mavrik Pro 7-PW Project X Rifle Tour Flighted 105 6.0

Vokey SM9 50.08F

Vokey SM9 56.10S

White Hot OG #1

Srixon Z Star/Chrome Soft X

1. City, State? Chester, NY

2. Handicap? 3
3. Current driver setup? Cobra RadSpeed w/ Ventus Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've played Fujikura exclusively in my driver and fairways for over a decade. Ventus Black is best shaft I've ever played. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely

Cobra RadSpeed (9°) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X

Cobra SpeedZone Big Tour (13.5°) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X

Cobra SpeedZone Tour (17.5°) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X

TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP (16°) - Aldila RIP 85X

Titleist U500 (2) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 95X

Titleist 620CB (3-6) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist 620MB (7-9) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 (48.10F, 54.12D, 60.12D) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Taylormade Spider X #3

Titleist ProV1x

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 3.0
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 9.0, Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm really enjoying the Ventus Black and would love to try out the TR
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

City, State? Altoona Wisconsin 

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Mizuno stz 220 with matrix code 6
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red!!
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have yet to try a ventus, but need more consistency and stability. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yup!

city, state: Sheboygan, Wisconsin 

handicap: 6.5

current driver: tsi2 8° with tour ad xc 7x

Would love to try the red tr 7x

why? I love the 6x red I have in my 5 wood and have been a big fan of the 7x black I played for a bit. 
absolutely willing to provide in depth reviews and media posts across multiple platforms

1. City, State? Shenandoah, TX

2. Handicap? 15 (with a high ss)

3. Current driver setup? Sim 2

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6x

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Currently play blue velocore, would like to bring down my flight significantly if possible.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely.