APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Huntsville, AL

2. Handicap? +3.0
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 Max Ventus Blue 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red 8x 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Looking for a Higher launch
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Let's Go Hokies! VA --> AL 

PING G425 MAX 9o: Ventus Blue 6x

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood @ 14.25o: Ventus Blue 7x

Taylormade SIM2 Rescue 3 @ 18o: Ventus Blue 9x

Srixon ZX5 4 Iron: Accra iSeries Steel 125 + 1/2", 1Up

Srixon ZX7 5-9 Irons: Accra iSeries Steel 125 + 1/2", 1Up.

Taylormade 46, 50, 55TW, 60 HiToe: DG TI s400 + 1/2", 1Up.

Taylormade Spider X Slant Neck Navy

2023 Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? Eden Prairie, MN

2. Handicap? +2.2
3. Current driver setup? TaylorMade SIM 9.0 with Ventus Black 6x (tipped 1")
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Ventus Black has been great but would love to try something ever so slightly more tip stiff to bring down launch/spin.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

TaylorMade Stealth 2 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 3 Wood Fujikura Ventus Black 7X
TaylorMade P790 UDI 2 Iron HZRDUS Black 6.5

TaylorMade P790 3 Iron Dynamic Gold X100

TaylorMade P770 4 Iron Dynamic Gold X100
TaylorMade P7MC 5-PW Dynamic Gold X100
TaylorMade MG Raw 52 & Hi-Toe 3 Raw 58 Dynamic Gold TI S400
TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Slant Neck
Taylormade TP5x

1. City, State? Appleton, WI

2. Handicap? 3.4
3. Current driver setup? TaylorMade SIM2 9* with Fujikura Speeder 569 Evolution VI, Stiff (Tipped .5")  
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Never have tested the Red and I went to a lighter shaft and love the smoothness of the speeder but have lost some control. I am curious to see how the Red impacts spin rates, launch and other measurables against my current and previous set-ups. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, without question. 

Santa Fe, NM

4.1hncp

Epic LS RDX Blue 6.0

Red TR 6S

Curious about the Ventus line, red seems a better fit for under 100mph swing

Absolutely.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

1. City, State? Davis, California

2. Handicap? 3
3. Current driver setup? TSI3 w/ Ventus Red 6TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Red 6X/8X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Want to compare to the original red profile. Currently game 3 ventus reds in D, 5W, and 7W
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely!

Titleist TSR4 10* Ventus Red 6TX

Titleist TSR2 16.5* Ventus Red 8TX

Titleist TSR2 21* Ventus Red 9TX

Titleist 620CB 4iron Accra TZ5 105 M5

Miura MB101 5-P DG TI X100 onyx

Vokey SM9 RAW 52*F/56*M/60*T DG TI X100 (8iron)

Scotty Cameron T22 NP2 LAGP P-135

1. City, State? San Francisco, CA

2. Handicap? 19
3. Current driver setup? PXG XF w/ Bassara
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have heard good things about them but haven’t had a chance to play them
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Long Beach, CA

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? gen5 pxg w/ ventus black 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? instant buy might as well review it
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

1. City, State? Gainesville, FL

2. Handicap? 6.2
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9.0 degree with Ventus Velocore Black 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have both a Ventus Black 6S and a Ventus TR 6S which I have been alternating between. I’d love to compare how the Red TR feels compared to these shafts. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely!

How To Apply
1. City, State? Phoenix, AZ

2. Handicap? 4
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 Max 10.5 set flat and at 9.5. Ventus Black 6x.
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Either works for me.  I also have Ventus Red 6x but playing the black right now.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Love the Ventus line.  Tested 20 plus shafts and Ventus was by far the best.  I play Ventus red 7x in 3 wood, black 7x in 5 wood.  Really interested to see if the data shows any differences.  I love testing clubs.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely willing to give an in-depth review.  I also have a Trackman and indoor simulator with the Titliest RCT balls.  Could share data from testing.  Could compare multiple Ventus shafts if you would like.  

Thanks,

Matt 

1. City, State? Irvine California 

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) Black stiff flex 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I’ve been wanting the test the vent is because of the great things I’ve heard about it.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I would do a very thorough review and regular updates

1. City, State? Denver, CO

2. Handicap? +2
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 10.5* w/ Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6 X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? The original Ventus improved my game for the past 3 years and want to see what the latest and greatest can do to help me improve even more.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

Edited by Jeffyr11

Titleist TSR3 8.25* | Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylor Made Stealth2+ 4W 15.75* | Ventus TR Blue 8 TX

Titleist TSR2 7W 20.25* | Tensei 1K Black 85X

Titleist T200 Utility 4i | Tensei 1K Black 95X

Titleist T150 (5-P) | Project X 6.0

Titleist SM9 Raw 52F/58T/62LBK | Project X 6.0

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport Plus

Titleist Pro V1

1. Clarence Center, NY

2. 12 handicap

3. Ping G410 lst 9 degree with Tensei Pro Orange 1K 60tx

4. Ventus TR Black 6x 

5. Current driver shaft handle feels too soft for my quick transition and looking to test a shaft with a stiffer handle section. Never tested Ventus and want to know what all the fuss is about. 
6. Yes 

Ping G410lst Tensei 1K Pro Orange 60TX

Titleist TS2 16.5 HZRDUS RDX Blue 80TX

Titleist 818H2 21 AD IZ 95X

Srixon ZX5 5-PW Project X 6.5

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw 48,52,56, Full face 60

Ping PLD Anser 2

1. City, State? Hackettstown NJ

2. Handicap? 8.6

3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9* With Ventus black 6x

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? See if it's any better than current shaft.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. San Dimas, CA

2. 8.0
3. Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9 Degree with Ventus Blue TR 6X
4. Ventus TR Red
5. Love my ventus TR blue.
6. Of course.

Ping G430 LST 10.5* - Ventus Blue VeloCore+ 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Copper 13.5* - Tour AD TSG Silver 65X

Ping G430 Max 21* - Tour AD TSG Silver 75X

Ping G425 Max 23.5* - Attas T2 8X

Taylormade 790Ti 6 - Dart V 105X

Srixon ZX7 6-9 - X100

Titleist SM9 46F & 50F - X100

Titleist SM9 55S & 60T - X7 "Spinners"

L.A.B. Link.1 - TPT - XL Tour 2.0 

Srixon Z-Star 💎

1. City, State? Johns Creek GA

2. Handicap? 0
3. Current driver setup? ping G400 LST Aldila Synergy Blue 60 TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 60x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have a ventus HB and really like it, would like to try the wood shafts.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Lima, NY

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup?

Tayloremade sim 2 9.5 project x black smoke rdx
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?

Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

I want to compare and contrast between my project x shaft 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes

1. City, State? Naples, FL. 

2. Handicap? 3 index
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth Plus, 8 degree with a Ventus Black 6X, tipped 3/4” playing 45.5”
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Because I have played the Ventus Black since it was a tour only model. It’s been a few years and nothing is better. I have also recommended the Shaft to many of my playing partners and think it’s the best Shaft ever made. Would love to try an updated version. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State?   Grand Rapids, MI area

2. Handicap?   9.4
3. Current driver setup?    Titleist 915D3 9.5 with Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 6S at 44.5"
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?    Red, 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Love Fujikura shafts, haven't had a chance to try Ventus yet let alone the Ventus TR.  Plus would like to give a higher launch shaft a look.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  You betcha.

1. City, State? Normal, Il

2. Handicap? 10-ish 😃 
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogues ST, 10.5, Graphite Design AD IZ 6SR @ 45"
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Red 5R
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I played Ventus Blue 5R last year(and part of this) and would like to see if there is an increased launch with the TR Red
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

Edited by rebfan73

Play PIRETTI putters!!!

1. City, State? -> Beaverton, OR

2. Handicap? -> 3.3
3. Current driver setup? -> Taylormade SIM 8.0 cranked to 9 with a Oban Devotion 65 05 flex

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? -> TR Red 6 X flex 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? -> I've heard nothing but amazing things about the new TR line. I have the Ventus Blue in my 3 wood and love the feel. I held out on updating my driver set-up until the new Ventus TR came out
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? -> Yes

How To Apply
1. City, State?-chicago, Il

2. Handicap?-20
3. Current driver setup?-Pxg proto 10.5 fujikura pro 2.0 6-R
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red, regular 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I’m thinking it can help me from where my set up is in that my swing has changed. And taking the fitting tool on fujikura website recommends it based on my answers 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?- for sure and looking forward to it!

1. City, State?  Clive, Iowa

2. Handicap? 0.5
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx 10.5* turned down to 9* w/Ventus Blue TR 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 5X for the WIN!  I think the lighter shaft will pair well with the lighter Cobra head allowing me to naturally swing it faster while managing the spin.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Previous Ventus Blue 6X in my PING G410 LST was the most consistent shaft I’ve ever used.  I think the new Black TR with Cobra’s head could be life changing!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  All day everyday baby!!!!  Plus I already have the Blue TR to compare it to.  Perhaps a Red 6X swung easier to keep the spin down and launch up would work just as well?  Then I could compare all 3 in the same Cobra head.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Driver TSR3 9* & 11* Ventus TR Blue 6x (10K - Testing)

Fairway TSr3 4W Ventus TR Red 7x

Fairway  TS 7W Ventus TR Blue 8x

Irons Ping i210’s with DG 120 x-100’s +1/2”

Wedges Glide Forged Pros 50*,54*,58* DG 120 s300 +1/2”

Putter Armlock💪🏼

Ball Vice Pro Plus

Again…. Canadians get left out. Pretty standard….

Callaway triple Diamond paradym 9*- hulk 60tx 

Callaway paradym triple diamond - hulk 70tx 

Titleist TSi3 20* hybrid Matrix Black Tie 90x 
Srixon zx7mkii 456 / ZForgedii 789P- MMT 125tx 
Cleveland RTX6 50/54/ S400 TI Onyx 
Vokey Wedgeworks 60* V-grind 
Tri-hot double wide 

1. City, State?  Emlenton, PA

2. Handicap?  unknown  (no official handicap
3. Current driver setup?  Ping G425 Max 9 degree  Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black  RDX 60  6.5 flex
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 5  X flex
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  To see if it is better than other shafts I have tried 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely yes

1. City, State? Pottstown, PA

2. Handicap? 0.3
3. Current driver setup? TaylorMade Stealth 9° set to 7.5° with Ventus TR Blue 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I like the TR Blue I’m already gaming but would love to try something with a little lower launch and lower spin. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Try and stop me, I love composing clubs and shafts!!!!

1. City, State? Pittsburgh, PA

2. Handicap? +1.6
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade SIM 2 Max @ 9.5 w/ Project X Hzrdus Green in 70 TX at 44.75 inches.
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have heard so many great things about the Ventus and believe this may be the one shaft that could get me out of my Hzrdus.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

1. City, State? Kingsville, ON

2. Handicap? +1.2
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 9* with Motore Speeder 765X or Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 7S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 🏴‍☠️
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I’ve hit the Blue TR, felt great but the black profile is a better fit.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? For sure, would love to do an in depth review on the course 

[b]Driver[/b] - Cobra LTDx LS 8* HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 60 6.5
[b]Fairway [/b]- Cobra LTDx LS 14* HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 60 6.5
[b]Hybrid[/b] - PXG 0311 Gen 4 X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
[b]Irons[/b] - Toura MB 4-PW X100
[b]Wedges[/b] Toura 52/56/60 X100
[b]Putter[/b] - Bettinardi Queen B #6
[b]Bag[/b] - Srixon Masters Edition

1. Winchester, VA

2. 16.4

3. Stealth Plus 9 degree, Ventus Black

4. Black, 6X

5. I absolutely love my current Ventus Black, and am very interested in comparing the TR to the original in terms of spin control and stability. 

6. Definitely. I love fully testing and tinkering with new products and have done several long-term reviews of different types of sports equipment (namely hockey sticks). I'd love to become involved that way with golf equipment now that I'm a certified golf nut!

Edited by tcraig1226