APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Chester Springs, Pa

2. Handicap? 5.8
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 Mitsubishi Tensei AV raw white 6og tx 9.25*
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6-X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Two shafts in my last fitting launched a bit lower than the Ventus Black, I think the lower spinning TR should do the trick with better dispersion.  I have an aggressive transition and think the Ventus TR Black with Spread Toe and Velocore are highly intriguing in my search for a few more fairways.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. City, State? Apple Valley, CA

2. Handicap? 1.4
3. Current driver setup? Mizuno ST-Z 220 9° HZRDUS RDX Blue 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I tried the Ventus Blue and it spun more than expected, would love to try the black. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

1. City, State? Spartanburg, SC

2. Handicap? 7.2
3. Current driver setup? Steath+ 8* w/ Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? They've been in my bag since they came out, wanting to see if it's any better. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course!

Edited by KingKong

TSR2 8* w/ AD VF 7x

TSR3 15* w/ 1K White 80x

TSR2 3h w/ Ventus Blue 8x

G425 4&5H w/ Ventus Blue 9x

T150 6-P w/ KBS Tour V X
RTX6 Tour Rack 50/54/58
DF3

1. City, State? Holland, Mi

2. Handicap? 1.0
3. Current driver setup? TM Stealth 9* w, Atmos Black 7X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus TR Black 7 or 8 X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I’m always looking for something that will work better for me and I have yet to find anything that outperforms my Atmos Black.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely!

How To Apply
1. Raleigh, NC

2. 5.2
3. Callaway Epic Speed SZ/ with an ADDI 6S
4. Probably gotta go with the Red in stiff
5. I don't know that my current setup is optimal and I feel like the shaft is a part of it.  I launch low, but also have a fairly high spin rate. I'd like to see what I can get out of the Ventus.
6. Absolutely.  I'd be willing to go to a local location with a launch monitor or simulator to post data. If I can get charts, I'll do that as well.

1. City, State? Springfield, OH

2. Handicap? 14.8 GHIN
3. Current driver setup? Epic Flash SZ UST Elements Chrome 7X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have hit the TR Blue on a demo at 7X trying to negate the launch and spin differential, shaft felt great just a little too high L/S to put in play. Bringing the low spin and low launch in a 6X would fit like a glove and I would be extremely excited to see the numbers I can consistently put up. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, we also have a GC Quad at our club for KPI tracking. As a former World Long Drive competitor, I know my ball flight, spin and feel much more accurately than Upper average almost 15HDCP, either way the 4 who are given this opportunity will be 4 lucky souls to be sure. Thank you @GolfWRX_Official and @Fujikura

1. City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

2. Handicap: +3.8
3. Current driver setup: Ping G425 LST Ventus Red 7X tipped 2”
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test: Black 6X/TX
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts: Why wouldn’t I want to hit the latest and greatest from Fuji!? 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates: Most definitely! 

1. City, State? Lakeland, FL

2. Handicap? 7
3. Current driver setup? M1 Motore speeder 6.2 S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6 S 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Like the feel of fujikura shafts and always find my way back to my old Motore speeder shaft
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. Alexandria, VA

2. 3.1?
3. TSi3 9.0 Ventus Black 6 TX?
4. TR Black 6 TX? 
5. I have tested or gamed Ventus shafts for years( OG Blue, OG Black in various weights and flexes, TR Blue 6TX) and the OG Black TX has been the best shaft I have played and has been in my driver and fairway for two seasons. With the TR Black looking to be an improvement on that profile, I have to give it a try.
6. Absolutely

• Taylormade Qi10 core 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6TX
  • Taylormade Tour Issue Stealth Plus+ 3 HL - Ventus Black 8TX
  • Titleist T100 4-PW - DG TI X100
  • Taylormade MG4 50SB, 56HB, 60HBW - DG TI S400
  • Artisan Blue Bonnet 0820 - LAGP TPZ One35 USA

1. City, State? St Petersburg, FL

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 9 w/ Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? As a current Ventus player in my driver and hybrid, I completely understand why this is the most popular shaft on the professional tours. I am intrigued to see if the TR line can improve on the Ventus Black 6X with Velocore. I had the TR blue in the bag for a bit but with my quick / aggressive transition, the black worked better for me. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

1. Newport Beach, CA
2. 11
3. Tsi2 w Tour AD DI 6x
4. Ventus Red TR 6x
5. I loved the Ventus Red, but it spun a little to much for me. I’m also ready to move on from my current shaft and think that this would be a great fit for my game.
6. Yes 100%. I also have access to Trackman and Full Swing to get numbers.

thank you!

1. City, State: Pittsburgh, PA

2. Handicap: 8.5
3. Current driver setup: Sim Max 10.5 w/ Ventus Velocore Red 60 Gram Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test: Red
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts: Fell in love w/ original Ventus Velocore, would love to see how they have advanced in Tech.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates: Absolutely, I live for this stuff! Golf nerd to the max!

1. City, State? Corpus Christi, Texas

2. Handicap? 4.1
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9* Tour AD DI 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? VENTUS TR Red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'd love to test this latest shaft because I think it could be a nice shaft to put up against the shaft I've played in my driver for 8 years. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I am DEFINITELY willing to do an in-depth review and post nice images. Just take a look at my WITB for my photo quality!

Taylormade Qi10 9° - Tensei Blue X Link 65x

Taylormade Qi10 Tour 16.5° - Tensei Blue RAW 75x

Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW - Modus 115 S

Vokey SM9 50/54/58 - S200

Odyssey Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser

Titleist Pro V1

1. City, State? Tucson Arizona

2. Handicap? 5.2
3. Current driver setup? 10* TSi2 w/ Trono 65x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have always heard good things about Ventus line. Never had opportunity to try one. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

TSi2 10* w/ Trono 65x set at C1

TSi2 16.5* w/ Trono 75x set at C1

TSi2 18* w/ GD Tour AD BB 7s set at C1

VEGA VDC-01 Raw 4-P w/ Modus 120S

Edel SMS 52 T Grind

Edel SMS 56 T Grind

Edel SMS 60 T Grind

LAB DF 2.1 w/ Stability Shaft

Bridgestone Tour BXS

1. City, State? Kansas City, MO

2. Handicap? 7.8
3. Current driver setup? Ping G410 LST 9; Aldila Rogue Silver 130 60 TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  TR Red 7x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always tinkering w/ different shafts and could use more height, so have been toying w/ the idea of the ventus red and this would provide that opportunity
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

TSR3 10o - Ventus Blue TR 6-x

915fd 5w - D+ Ltd. 80-x

Ts2 7w - Rombax P95-x

T200 3G 5-P - PX 6.5

Vokey 46oF, 52oF, 56oS, 60oV - PX 6.5

SC T22 NP2

1. City, State? Chicago, IL

2. Handicap? 15.3
3. Current driver setup? TSI3 8* with Ventus Blue 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Red TR 6S shaft.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always been a big fan of the Ventus line and I love what the red profile has to offer but got better spin numbers with the blue. I am interested in finding a shaft with a little more stability in the shaft. The Red TR sounds like it could be that shaft.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I would love to.

1. City, State? Jacksonville Beach, FL

2. Handicap? 10.3
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade Stealth Plus 9 degree / MCA Kai'li 60x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Looking for a little more consistency and stability with the most important club in the bag 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Moorhead, MN

Stealth Plus 9* w/Ventus TR Blue 7X tipped 1"

Ventus TR Red 7X

I have not found a shaft that can compete with my Blue TR.  I was fit into a Red a couple years back and just couldn't find a groove. It was so close to being good but just felt like it was missing a little bit of consistency.

I would 100% love to give a review and ongoing feedback after testing the shaft.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

1. City, State? Baytown, Tx.

2. Handicap? 8.1
3. Current driver setup? Sim 10.5 w/ ventus red 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have had several of them, as well as trying many many others.  Still always come back to Fujikura
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. City, State? Kalispell, Montana

2. Handicap? 1
3. Current driver setup? Sim 9 Degree w/ Diamana DF 60TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Velocore has always been a super fascinating thing to me and I'd love to experience it and share my opinion on how it felt!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes of course!

Edited by scottlarson11

Taylormade SIM 9 // Diamana DF 60 TX
Ping G425 Max 14.5 // Tour AD DI 8x
Taylormade SIM DHY 3 // Diamana thump 100x

Taylormade P7TW 4-PW //  Project X 6.5
Callaway Jaws Raw 52, 56, 60
Mizuno M-Craft 2 Putter

1. City, State? Fortuna, California 

2. Handicap? 8.1
3. Current driver setup? Mizuno ST-G 220 HZRDS Black RDX 60 gram 6.5 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? The HZRDS line of shafts have become almost a staple of stock shaft offerings, I believe it would be an interesting test to compare a like for like stock shaft profile to the Ventus TR and see if the additional cost of upgrading is warranted based on performance. 

1. City, State? Mount pleasant, sc

2. Handicap? 4

3. Current driver setup? G425 LST XLR8 52 S

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5S

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Seem to fit somewhat in the middle of the current offering.  Looking to replace the Fuji xlr8

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep.  

PING G430 LST 10* Tensei 1K Pro Orange 50S

PING G430 LST 3Wd 16.0* Fujikura XLR8 61

PING iCrossover Ventus Blue HB 7R

PING i525 4-PW Mitsubishi OTi 105 Stiff

Edel 47* TRP/54* DVR/58* DVR KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

PING PLD DZB Proto

How To Apply
1. City, State? Santa Monica, CA

2. Handicap? 9.3
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9.0* w/ Ventus Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm always looking for ways to improve my game. If I can gain an advantage off the tee, that would be huge. Also, I'm an equipment junkie like everyone else here. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes absolutely

Titleist TSr3 10.0* (B1) | Ventus Black 6x

Titleist TSr2 16.5* (C1) | Ventus Black 8x

Titleist TSr2 21.0* (C1) | Ventus Black 9x

TaylorMade DHy 3i | Ventus Black HB 9tx 

Miura TC-201 4-PW | Project X LS 6.5

Vokey SM9 50* F, 54* F, 60* D | DG TI S400 Black Onyx

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 or Byron Morgan DH89

1. City, State? Esbjerg Denmark

2. Handicap? +0.2
3. Current driver setup? TM Stealth Plus 8, play 6
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red x-flex
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Because We dont have the opportunity in      Denmark 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yup🕺

2 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

-Denver, CO

-Handicap 6.4

-Current setup, Mavrik driver Ventus blue 6-S shaft 46” average drive 304yds.

- I would like to test both but if I had to pick, I’d choose the red shaft.

- I want to test these shafts because the Fujikura Ventus shafts are the best on the market. I have seen the difference these shafts can make and would love to test the new products.

- I am willing and able to provide an in depth written review as well as quality photos. I believe the high altitude of Colorado could provide beneficial data for Fujikura.

1. City, State? Greenville, SC 

2. Handicap? +4/Mini Tour Professional

3. Current driver setup? TSi3 8* with RDX Green 75G 6.5TX tipped 1”

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Would love to test the TR Black 7X

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have the Ventus Blue 8X in my 4 wood and 7 wood so feel that the black will be phenomenal in the driver for me 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I will gladly do all of this plus I have a Trackman 4 with me at all times even during travel to events so I’m able to test on course and on range with ProV’s.