APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Tempe, AZ

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? G425 Rouge White
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Lots of Buzz
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course

How To Apply
1. City, State?     Garnerville, NY

2. Handicap?    1
3. Current driver setup?   Proj X RDX Black 6.0
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?    Red TR in 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?   I've owned all flavors of the OG line and the red was nearly perfect for me, just lacked a bit of stability in the driver.  This new TR lineup seems to have addressed that and I think it could be perfect in my Stealth.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes, absolutely.  

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

1. City, State? Bellevue, WA

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Ping i20 8* Project X 6.0 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I need a new set of woods, and would love to test out the new technology!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

1. City, State? Stafford, VA

2. Handicap? +1.4
3. Current driver setup? TM Sim Max 10.5* - Project X HZRDS Black 6.5 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have not upgraded shafts in a few seasons and believe that the Ventus TR Black could be a significant improvement over my current shaft. As someone with a quick transition, the added reinforcement should prove especially beneficial. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Edited by Sterling_247

1. City, State? Clemmons, NC

2. Handicap? +2.2
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi2 w Ventus Red 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I was recently fit into the TR Blue for a 3 wood and I love the feel and performance. Am planning on giving it a look in the driver soon but since I already have the Red in the driver the TR Red is super intriguing. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely. 

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio

2. Handicap? - 4.7
3. Current driver setup? - Cobra LTDxLS w/ GD XC 6X 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  - I would like to test the Ventus TR Red 6x Shaft please! 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? - I love the Ventus line and the TR is just an improvement over already probably the greatest shafts. I want to see how the Red performs because that is really the only one that I haven't tried! 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes, Absolutely! 

1. Los Angeles, CA

2. +1
3. Taylormade SIM 2 Max 9, Dustin Johnson 661 Speeder 2.0 tour spec x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always been a low, low guy and want to see the differences in technology.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course

1. City, State? Concord, NH

2. Handicap? 5.9
3. Current driver setup? Ping G410 @ 8° with Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X or 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Compare to current setup, hope to cut down on left miss
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? definitely!

Ping G430 10K w/ Black Tour 2.0 65X, 75X, or GDBB 6X

Ping G425 LST 3W Atmos Black 7X

Ping iCrossover 2 Atmos Black 9X or G425 5W GDBB8X/Atmos Black 8X or G425 2H Atmos Black HB 9X 

Ping iCrossover 3 (20º) AMT White S300 or ZZ65 or Atmos Black 9X

Ping i230 4-6 green dot, Blueprint S 7, Blueprint T 8, 9  AMT White S300

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 46ºSS, 50º SS, 54º ES, 58º ES TI S400

Putter - depends on the phase of the moon

Caddy - Snacks the Wheaten

1. City, State? Enfield, CT

2. Handicap? 11.8
3. Current driver setup? Stealth + 9deg w/ Ventus Black 6TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Compare the shaft load (have a violent transfer) to the current Ventus Black. Also game Ventus Blue TR 8X in 3wood currently. Feels smoother/more stable than the black (comparing apples to oranges with weight though). 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes - Would be similar to reports I do for work. Why not add a few more?

Paradym TD 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Apex UW 17* Ventus Black 7X

Paradym 4H - HZRDUS SMOKE RDX RED 80

NewLevel 623-CB 4-PW - SteelFiber 110X

TM Hi-Toe, 50, 56, 60

Miura KM-009 Stability Shaft

1. City, State? Lansing mi

2. Handicap? 2
3. Current driver setup? Callaway rogue rdx blue
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red because i have the black already
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Because there one of the best 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Heck yes

Sand traps suck

1. City, State? Carrollton, OH

2. Handicap? 20
3. Current driver setup? SIM 2 10.5° w/ Ventus Blue 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Lower ball flight of the black and want to compare the changes from the original
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course

This would be awesome!

1. Woodstock, GA

2. +2.9

3. Ping G425 LST with Hzrdus Smoke Green 70g 6.5TX

4. Ventus TR Black 6X as I have been looking at switching to the Ventus Black 6TX recently.

5. I would love to test this new Ventus as I have been looking at dropping from 70g to 60g and possibly making the switch from the Hulk to a Ventus black.

6. I practice every morning and have a tournament coming up in Sept that I would love to put this shaft into play at. I also have a Garmin R10 that I would be able to get side-by-side data from. 

Thanks for allowing those of us who are members here to have this opportunity!

Edited by OwlPro

G425 LST 9* (set to 10.5*) HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5TX 70g

G425 Max 14.5* HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5TX 80g

U500 3i Project X 7.0

T100 4-PW Project X 7.0

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 54*, 58* DG S400

Ping PLD Anser 2 35"

Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? Hoschton GA

2. Handicap? 5.5
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi2 Ventus Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 5x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Played Ventus for 3 years and tried TR Blue but profile didn’t work. Love to have the extra stability and go lighter weight. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? For sure yes!!!

1. City, State?Hillsboro,OR

2. Handicap?21
3. Current driver setup?Callaway epic max ls with Ventus black 6x playing 44.5" untipped
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I am a shaft tinkerer. I finally found a good fit of stability with the black 6x. Curious is the 6x TR black would give me even more stability and let me go after tee shots harder with my driver.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?Yes

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Ventus Black 6x 44.5"

4w: '22 Rogue ST LS 16.5  Tensei AV Blue 75x

7w: '22 Callaway Apex UW 21 80s MMT

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH 95

4-AW: PXG OG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long MOI matched

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 54 Full/58 Mid 

Putter: DF2.1 35"69* in blue

Ball: Srixon Z-star XV

1. Fullerton, CA

2. 9 Handicap
3. Titleist TSi3 9* with Ventus Velocore Red 6S shaft
4. Ventus TR Red 6S 
5. I have a quick transition and would love to see if the new Ventus TR shaft would be more suitable for my swing.
6. Yes, I am willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

1. City, State? Madison, MS

2. Handicap? 15
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx LS x/ Ventus Blue TR6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love the feel and stability of the blue and would like to see if I could bring the launch down a touch with the Black TR
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Cobra LTDx LS - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSi3 15* - Tour AD DI 7X

Nike Vapor Fly 3H

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-GW

Mizuno T20 54*

Edel SMS 58*

Evnroll ER5

1. City, State? San Diego, CA

2. Handicap? 7
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 10* with AD IZ 7x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I loved and was really close to perfect with the OG Ventus Blue (and @Fujikura Golf included my forum comments about Ventus in their annual catalog - does that count for anything? 😀), and think that the Red TR would be my absolute sweet spot.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

1. Richmond Hill, GA

2. 2
3. TM Stealth Plus 8 with Fuji PRO 2.0 TS X flex
4. Black 6X
5. Compare upgrade versus previous models
6. Yes

Edited by Golfrtm

TaylorMade QI10 9 Ventus TR Blue 6X

TaylorMade Mini 13.5 Kai'Li White 7TX

or Titleist TSR3 15 Tensei Pro White 70TX

APEX UW 17 MMT 80X

Mizuno Pro MMT 125TX

Vokey and MG4 wedges

TaylorMade GTX

1. City, State? Ashland, Ohio

2. Handicap? ~12
3. Current driver setup? Tour Edge C721 9.5* w/ Kuro Kage XD 70TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have never tried the Ventus line, but still have a Fuji 904HB in my hybrid that will forever be the greatest hybrid shaft of all time for me, and have enjoyed many Fuji shafts throughout the years. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. Cleveland, OH

2. 2.5
3. Stealth Plus w/ ventus blue TR
4. Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I used to play the black, moved to TR for more feel, but still miss the stability of the black and thought the black TR 6x would be a perfect fit.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

thanks!

1. City, State? Hastings, MI

2. Handicap? 18
3. Current driver setup? TE C721 w\ Ventus 50g red regular flex
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 6 R flex
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I like my current red but would prefer a slightly heavier shaft and am interested in the performance increases I would see from a Velocore version and the new Spread Tow fabric.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State? Yuba City, CA

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? ROGUE ST LS VENTUS TR BLUE 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Currently play the TR Blue and love it in the driver, have Ventus red 7x in 3 wood. Love the ventus lineup and the feel is amazing. Looking forward to testing the TR Black and comparing it to my other shafts.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely willing to in-depth review!

Averill park NY

index 12

Ping G400 max ventus Red 6s

I would like to try the newest Ventus Red to see if there is a difference with the prior version.

I am willing to write a review and provide photos.

G400Max 10.5 Driver Red Velocore 6S
G410 5 Wood Tensei Orange stiff
Ping G410 Hybrid 22* & 26* Evenflo Black 6.0 stiff

Ping G Gap-6 iron Steelfiber i95 R.flex

Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Cleveland CBX 56* Steelfiber i95 R fles
Callaway X Tour 59.5* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x, Motocaddy M1

1. City, State? Tampa, FL

2. Handicap? 4.4
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 LST 9*  with  Paderson Ballistic TP75 D40 (X-Flex) playing 45.75"
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x or 7x (prefer 6x) (Left-handed adapter!)
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Wanted to try it since they came out. When I was fit for my G425 it wasn't in their fit matrix.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I need my creative brain to fire up again.

Edited by scottc25

1. City, State? Overland Park, KS

2. Handicap? +1.8
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSI3 9* Oban Kiyoshi Black 05 65 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I use a Ventus in my hybrid currently and love it.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. I'm a full time photographer and take club/course pictures currently. 

47 minutes ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. Jacksonville, FL

2. Scratch
3. Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme w/ Diamana Ka’ili 70 X
4. Red 70 X 
5. Provide insights to GolfWRX community about feel and performance of Fujikura’s new Ventus Red. 

1. City, State? El Cajon, CA

2. Handicap? 5.2
3. Current driver setup? Stealth Plus 10.5@9°, Ventus Black 6TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Ventus Black TR 6x and see how it compares to the tx!
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have loved the feel of the Ventus line since it came out and it was the only shaft to get me out of the MCA Whiteboard line of shafts. The performance is so consistent with incredible feel, I have ventus black in my driver and three wood, ventus blue tr in my five wood and a blue in a UW! 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

1. City, State? Edmond, OK

2. Handicap? 11.2

3. Current driver setup? TaylorMade Stealth Plus, 9*, Ventus Black 6x

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Black TR 6x or 7x

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I already play the Ventus black 6x, thinking of tipping my current version, and would like to compare the older model to the new stiffer TR.  I’m currently looking for a stiffer/more stabile feel. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I am definitely willing and able. I am a member at an indoor facility with an account and access to TrackMan for hard data and insight. 

1. San Diego, CA

2. +1.4

3. Rogue ST TD 9° w/ Ventus Black 7x, tipped 1"

4. Black TR 7x

5. I like tinkering with new things, and knowing that the TR is stiffer than the OG Ventus I think it can help out. Some of my transitions let the shaft get loose and has the head release early. 

6. Yes, would absolutely provide a full review. 

Callaway Smoke Ai ◊◊◊ 9º - HZRDUS Hulk 80 TX

Callaway Paradym ◊◊◊ 15º- HZRDUS Hulk 90 TX
Taylormade SIM UDI 20º - HZRDUS Black 105TX

Callaway Apex TCB 4-PW - LA Golf L-Series 5
Callaway MD5 52º - LA Golf L-Series 5
Titleist SM9 56º & 60º - LA Golf L-Series 5
Miura KM-006 - MMT Putter Concept 135

1. City, State?  Philadelphia, PA

2. Handicap?  +0.7
3. Current driver setup?  Titleist TSi3 w/ Aldila RIPx 65TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Very interested to see it will help with dispersion on slight mishits
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Definitely!