APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

On 8/4/2022 at 7:19 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 9 degree, Ventus Blue 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6x 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love the Ventus line. I find them to be the smoothest, most stable shafts I have ever played with. I have played both the red and the blue and having now done speed/weight training, I want to see if I can lower my spin rate and gain some distance with a stiffer profile shaft. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

1. City, State? Austin, Texas

2. Handicap? +1
3. Current driver setup? TSi4 hzrdus RDX Smoke 70 6.5
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X TR
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Friends have them, club pro has it, curious if I should purchase and put in my own bag. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. City, State? The Woodlands, TX. 

2. Handicap? +4.0
3. Current driver setup? Stealth 10.5* with Matrix Ozik TP7HD (CHIII Prototype)
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have been a fan of the Ventus black. Curious to see if the Black TR offers more stability or subtle improvement over the OG Ventus Black. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

4 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. City, State?

Melbourne, FL

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

9.5* Cobra Fly Z with UST Element DK 6X at 44.5”
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  
Red 6X or a Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Have always enjoyed the Ventus line, and haven’t been able to get the gamer out of the bag.  Would likely test in Cobra LTD x head.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

It would be a pleasure 

1. City, State? Bend, Oregon

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? SIM2 Max Ventus Blue 5S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5S, 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? See my SIG. I play Ventus in everything.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. See my Bridgestone e12 review for example.

Driver - SIM2 MAX / Ventus Blue 5S

FW - SIM2 MAX / Ventus Blue 6S

Hybrid - SIM2 MAX / Ventus Blue 7S

Irons - ZX5 / C-Taper Lite S

Wedges - SM9 50/08 56/10 60/04

Putter - Odyssey Ai-One Milled #7 T

1. City, State?Thomasville, NC

2. Handicap? 3.8
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 10* w/ Diamana DF 60S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red Stiff
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? HS golf coach that loves trying latest and greatest technologies. Looking to purchase new Titleist TSR when released this fall. Seriously considering Ventus line. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Titleist TSr2 10* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S

Titleist TSr2 16.5* (@ 15.75*) w/ Diamana D+ 80S

Titleist 818 H1 19* (@ 20*) w/ Fuji Pro 2.0 HY 7S

Mizuno MP18 MMC Fli-Hi 4 Iron w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S

Titleist T150 5-GW w/ Project X 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM9 54S w/ DG s200

Titleist Vokey SM9 60M w/ DG s200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

1. City, State? Louisville, KY

2. Handicap? 2
3. Current driver setup? Taylormade SIM2 9.0 LAGolf Trono 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm curious to see how it lines up against my current shaft setup that i love
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes!

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 8.0 HZRDUS 6.5
Ping G425 LST 14.5 Ping Tour 75X
Cobra King Tec 19.0 Tour AD DI-105 X
Miura AS-1 4-P Dynamic Golf Tour Issue X100
Mizuno T20 50,55,60 Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron X5

1. City, State? Kansas City, MO

2. Handicap? 13
3. Current driver setup? Ping G400 stock shaft
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5R
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have played the TM ventus shaft in the past. I want to try this one out, to see the difference.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. 

Ogden, UT

+2 hdcp 

Cobra LTD LS 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 tr x

Black TR 5X

Been looking to find a lighter shaft that has great stability and low launch.  Looks like a great fit

Yes absolutely 

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

1. City, State? Tacoma, Wa

2. Handicap? 15
3. Current driver setup? Callaway epic speed max LS 9* w/ ventus black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? To see how they could improve on a already great product. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? 

Boston, MA

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

Taylormade M2, Accra TOUR Z RPG 472 M5+

Black, 6x/7x

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?

I think they’d fit the profile I like with a very tip and butt stiff shaft, and would love to have a x flex comparison to the very stiff RPG I play as I didn’t get fitted for this shaft. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Most Definitely

1. City, State? Norman, OK

2. Handicap? -0.2
3. Current driver: TM SIM2, aldilla rogue MSI110 70g x-flex
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 8, X-flex
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Black 8 x-flex is the lowest torque shaft on the market that is relatively affordable. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, without hesitation. 

Edited by BigLefty33

On 8/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1780479373_FUJIVENTUSTRBLACKREDTESTING.png.4fe04744ef42c9bf533d6638356108c1.png

GolfWRX has teamed up with Fujikura for an extremely exciting testing opportunity for our members! We are looking for 4 of our members to test out and review Fujikura's Ventus TR Black and Red shafts, which just released today. The extended VENTUS TR line now features three launch profiles (mid-high, mid, and low) that are  designed specifically to stiffen torque in the section of the shaft where golfers need it most, leading to increased stability and consistency.  Each VENTUS TR profile provides similar feel to its original VENTUS counterpart, but with enhanced stiffness and reduced launch and spin. 

About Fujikura VENTUS TR Black (Low Launch/Low Spin)
The stiffest VENTUS profile to date. As a shaft designed for players with a rapid transition, spread tow fabric reinforces the mid/handle section even further from original VENTUS Black, holding up to even the most aggressive moves to the golf ball. 

About Fujikura VENTUS TR Red (Mid-High Launch/Mid-Low Spin)

The softest tip section of the TR line-up is ideal for players seeking a mid-high launch profile with controlled spin and increased stability.

Learn more about Fujikura VENTUS TR shafts here.

Find your nearest authorized Fujikura dealer here.

How To Apply
1. City, State?

2. Handicap?
3. Current driver setup?
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and @Fujikura Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1128585171_ScreenShot2022-08-04at3_54_58PM.png.0b7f346e10cbf998ba9a46cbc12ad912.png

New Orleans, La

3 index

Tsi3 LA Golf 70Tx

Ventus Black TR 7X

Wanted Ventus Black in recent fitting but dispersion was slightly more erratic than LA Golf. TR may be perfect. 
Would def give a review with all photos updates etc.b

Edited by DatDude7984

How To Apply
1. City, State? Peoria, AZ

2. Handicap?4
3. Current driver setup? Taylor Made Sim 2 with Ventus Black
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Interested in seeing if the fine improvements show promise on the course.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Scottsdale, AZ

2. Handicap? +2
3. Current driver setup? Stealth plus, Diamana ZF 60X / Diamana 1k white 60x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR black 60 X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I used the Ventus black last/this year year with great results. I was close to getting the TR blue when it launched but i wanted something in a slightly different profile.  

1. City, State? Franconia Pa.

2. Handicap? 1.6
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 Ventus Black 7x tipped 1”.
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I went from the Atmos Black to the Ventus Black. The results were phenomenal. Anxious to see if the TR can do the same.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yup!

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

1.  Freeburg, IL

2. (unofficial)

3. Titleist 917D3 w/UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 7F4T

4.  TR Red 7S

5.  This shaft specs out very close to my current gamer.  Would love to see how newer shaft plays in comparison 

6.  Of course

Titleist TSR3, w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
19* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85

24* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

1. Streetsboro, OH

2. Handicap- 9.2
3. Current driver setup? Rogue ST TD AD DI 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 5s or 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I like the idea of a 'red' style shaft with some additional stability.  In order to get good launch, but also control flight.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates:  Absolutely!

1. City, State? Escondido, CA

2. Handicap? 2.5
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue TD LS w/ Ventus Black 6TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Currently game the Ventus Black in driver, 3 wood, 5 wood and driving iron. Intrigued to test the difference between the new TR vs the standard TX black. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. Would happily provide as much data as possible while utilize numbers generated from my GCQuad. 

SIM2 8 degree - Ventus Black 7x

SIM2 3 wood - Ventus Black 8x

Srixon ZX Utility 2 Iron - Ventus Black 10TX

Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4-PW - Project X 6.5

Mizuno T20 50/55/60 - Project X 6.5

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1x Left Dash

. City, State? Gilbert, AZ

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 GD AD TP 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Red TR 6s shaft.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always been a big fan of the Ventus line and I love the red profile, but want a little more stability in the shaft. The feel is amazing!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

1. City, State? Brooklyn, NY

2. Handicap? +0.5
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 LST w/ Oban Kiyoshi Black 75X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? When I got fit for my current driver I didn’t get the chance to test any Ventus shafts. My current setup works well but interested to see if there are performance gains with Ventus.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

What's in the Bag
Ping G425 LST 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 7X
Titleist 915Fd 15* & 18* - Graphite Design Tour AD GP-8X
Titleist U500 17* - Accra TZ Five DI 105M5
Titleist T150 (4-5), T100 (6-P) - True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Titleist SM9 (48-10F @ 49*, 54-12D, 58-04T @ 59*) - Ture Temper AMT Tour White S400
Toulon Garage Austin H8 - BGT Stability Tour Black
Titleist Pro V1

How To Apply
1. City, State? Glenside, PA

2. Handicap? 1.9
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 Max with Graphite Design AD-HD 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have played original red 6x and blue 6x so would love to compare this to that.

City, State?  San Jose CA 

2. Handicap?  4

3. Current driver setup?  Sim2 9 degree, Fuji Ventus 6x velo red tipped 1.5

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red 6x

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I've played both 6x black and 6x red for the last 2.5 years, I'm very familiar with both and want to see how good the TR improved upon the original 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes!

5 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. City, State? DULUTH, MN

2. Handicap? 7.6
3. Current driver setup? CALLAWAY EPIC SPEED TD LS 9.0 w/ VENTUS BLUE 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? RED 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? EXCITED ABOUT A STABLE SHAFT WITH FIRM BUTT SECTION THAT STILL LAUNCHES HIGHER. COULD BE A UNICORN!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? ABSOLUTELY

1. City, State?

Portland, OR

2. Handicap?

3. Current driver setup?

Callaway Epic Max LS 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6S - 45” playing length

TR Red 6S

Definitely sold on Ventus’ increased stability with my experience with the Blue 6S. Like adding more game-improvement-like forgiveness to a lower spinning head combo. As I get older and struggle with some back issues, a higher launching shaft like the TR Red would help while still managing spin. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

absolutely

1. City, State?  Bentonville, AR

2. Handicap?  7
3. Current driver setup?  Taylormade Stealth Plus, 8 degree, Fujikura Ventus Black 6 Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black / Stiff flex
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Love the current Ventus Black shaft in my driver.  I also have the Black in my 3 wood and Blue in my Hybrid.  I'm interested to see how the TR shaft compares to the prior version.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes on all fronts!

1.  City, State?  Tupelo, MS

2. Handicap? 5.7
3. Current driver setup? Sim 2 with 46” Ventus Velocore blue tipped an inch.   However, just got an LTDXLS and just retipped my Ventus Black for it.  
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black 6x.   I have the black in my 5 wood and love it.  If the new black is better than my backup it may go in all 3 of my woods.  
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  To see if this is an upgrade over existing products.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yea, absolutely!!

Edited by dulaney22

1. City, State? - Indianapolis, IN

2. Handicap? - 7
3. Current driver setup? - Titleist TSi3 with LAGP Trono 65 stiff shaft
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? - Red in a 5 wood or Black in a driver.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? - I have the Ventus in my hybrids and 3 wood and love them so far.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes

LEFT HANDED

Titleist TSR2 with Metaflex 5H shaft 
Titleist TSR2 16.5 degree fwy with Ventus Red 7 stiff shaft
Ping G430 19 and 22 degree hybrids with Ventus Blue HB 8 stiff shaft
Srixon ZX7 mkii 5-PW with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts

Titleist SM9 50F, 54D, 58T wedge with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts
L.A.B. MEZZ Max putter with LAGP putter shaft

1. City, State? Gilbert, AZ

2. Handicap? 5
3. Current driver setup? G400 Max, 10.5*, Graphite Design AD TP 7S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 7
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? So much hype about all the Ventus SKUs, and I've never swung one. I've been happy with GD, but you see so many players putting the Ventus into play. Obviously there is something to it.   
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner