2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Fuquay Varina, NC

2. Handicap? 7.9
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx 10.5 Ventus Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I want to see how they compare and perform versus my trusty Ventus Black 6x which I have 3 of!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely and have access to Uneekor Eye XO launch monitor and sim!

Nothing is safe in my bag!

1. City, State?  Watertown, MA

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? Stealth+ 9* w/ Trono 65X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 6X, tipped 1"
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I tested a ventus black and loved it in OG SIM, Red TR tipped is supposed to be awesome!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Edited by capifico22

1. City, State?  Melbourne, FL

2. Handicap? 4
3. Current driver setup? Stealth+ 8* w/ Ventus TR 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have the blue 6X in my 5wd and a blue TR 6X in my driver. I play HZRDUS Black in my 3wd and hybrids. The Blue TR is still just a tiny bit loose for what I think i want. I would like to try the Black and see how that shapes up, and if it fits better with my swing like the UST Black series shafts do. If selected and the black 6X fits me better, I would gladly pass on my newish Blue TR 6X to another WRX user for free to pay it forward.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I mean, why else are we here!? Yes, I will absolutely write up a review and compare it to the Ventus Blue, Ventus Blue TR, and Hzrdus RDX Smoke Black...plus the 100 other shafts from GD, Fuji, Aldila, Mitsu, etc etc I have hit over the years.

Edited by markheardjr

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

1. City, State? Bethpage, NY

2. Handicap? 3
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 w/ ventus blue 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Would be nice to see if something can beat my current setup. TR Red might be the key for better launch and a touch easier to turn over.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Cincinnati, OH

2. Handicap? Currently a 2.8
3. Current driver setup? Tour Issue Original SIM Max. 8 degree marked loft, 7.6 actual. Ventus Black 6X untipped.
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 5X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm currently gaming a Black 6X and am curious to see how much different it can be, especially at a lighter weight profile
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Edited by wsupjs

1. City, State? Westbrook, Maine

2. Handicap? 3.0
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 w/ Ventus Velocore Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've been very interested in trying the first edition TR Blue to compare against my current gamer. However, with the release of the TR Black, I'd like to compare these two first before switching shaft directions entirely. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I'd be more than happy to provide written reviews and provide photos!

Titleist TSR3 (8*) w/ AD-DI 6x

Titleist TSi3 (15*) w/ AD-DI 8x

Titleist TSR3 (19*) w/ AD-DI Hybird 85x 

Titleist TS3 (21*) w/ AD-DI Hybrid 85x

T100S 5-PW w/ PX LZ 6.0 Blackout

Titleist Vokey Wedgeworks 50F-54D-60T w/ TT DG S400

Odyssey Versa Seven Counterbalance w/ 17" SS 1.0P

1. City, State? Denver, CO

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Mavrik w/Evenflow Black 7X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I am curious about this shaft as it may fit my needs. Also looking for a more stable shaft.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I am.

1. City, State? Lexington, SC

2. Handicap? 12
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDX 9* with Ventus Blue TR 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Red TR 6x shaft.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have always been a huge fan of the ventus lineup. Use them in all my woods and would love to see the higher launch version of the amazing blue TR.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely will get ball speed numbers, spin rates and distances. Can also provide comparison to my current ventus blue TR 6x.

1.  City, State? Turnersville, NJ

2. Handicap? 5.3
3. Current driver setup? Ping lst Hzrdus black 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Finally want something to replace OG Hzrdus black 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Tampa, FL

2. Handicap? +1.3
3. Current driver setup? Stealth+ 10.5 with Ventus blue TR 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Ventus Red TR 6x. 
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? With the Blue TR, I feel as if sometimes I can’t get enough spin on the ball and want to try something that can provide a little more spin with the similar stability. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course, I have access to launch monitors and can give concrete data on the differences between the two, as well as other shafts I have. 

1. City, State?  Chantilly, Virginia

2. Handicap?  15
3. Current driver setup?  Titleist TSi2 with GD Tour Ad IZ-6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?   Ventus TR Red
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I have played the Ventus Blue in a TM Stealth with mixed results.  So, I am looking to improve launch with a Ventus TR Red
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes.

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver, 10.5*, GD Tour AD IZ-5S

Ping G430 Max 10K, 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

TaylorMade Qi10 Woods, 16.5* and 21.0*, Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 65 R

TaylorMade 2023 P790 Irons, 4-PW, TT DG 105 R300
Titleist SM9 Wedges, 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 60.10 S, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

1. City, State?    Grand Junction, Colorado

2. Handicap?    +1
3. Current driver setup?    Original TM SIM with Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?     Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?    I coach D2 college golf and always want to keep up to date with latest equipment developments.  Most of my guys are in the Ventus Black or Blue.  One that just qualified for the US Am is playing a Black 6TX.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?   Yes of course and would also provide numbers off our GC Quad with multiple swing speeds of my guys.

Basehor, Ks

Ping G425 Max w/ Tensei Pro Orange Stiff

Red 6 S

Previously owned a Ventus Blue and loved it

Yes

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

1. City, State?  Houston, PA

2. Handicap? 16
3. Current driver setup?  Stealth Plus RDX Smoke Black
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Black 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I have never had a chance to test the Ventus in my fitting.  I think it will be a better fit than what I have currently.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Taylormade Stealth Plus// HZRDUS RDS Black 
Callaway X2Hot 5 Deep // Aldila Tour Green

Taylormade Stealth 7 Wood // Diamana D Limited

Taylormade P790 UDI // Tensei Pro White
Cobra F7 Hybrid 23.5// Diamana D+
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-GW // Project X
Taylormade Mill Grind 52 // DG S400
Taylormade Mill Grind 58 // DG S400
Odyssey White Hot OG 7

Minneapolis, MN

TaylorMade SIM MAX D Diamana pd 50 reg flex

I'd like to try out the ventus try red 5 in regular 

I want to try it out because I want to see if it will help me. I also want to have another shaft for days when I'm not feeling %100 before heading to the course.

I will gladly post an in depth review with pictures.

D-Taylormade SIM MAX D Diamana PD 50r

3w- Honma TW-XP1 

17° Adams XTD Ti super hybrid

4h-5h- Tour Edge Exotics ex9

6-AW- Cleveland Launcher XL Nippon Zelos 7

56°- Cleveland CBX Zipcore

60°- Lazrus

P- Odyssey eleven tour lined stroke lab shaft

1. City, State? Halethorpe, MD

2. Handicap? 1.3
3. Current driver setup? TM Stealth + 8.0* w/ Ventus Black 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? LOVE the ventus black and if there was anything to improve on, I would love to try it out.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

TSR3 9* w/ Ventus Black 6X

Sim TI Rocket 14* w/ Atmos Black TS 7x

Callaway UW 17* w/ Tensei Pro White 70tx

T100S (4-P) w/ Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 w/ Project X 6.5 Wedge (50/54/58)

***Custom Goodwood G6***

How To Apply
1. City, State? - Rochester NY

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? Callaway ST LS Mitsu Blue 6X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  RED 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Reputation and representation on tour
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? whatever you need!

1. City/state? Goldsboro, NC

2. Handicap? +6 

3. Current driver setup? Rogue St Triple Diamond LS 10.5 w Ventus blue 6s 

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?

I would like to try the ventus red tr 7x 

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Recently discovered how good the ventus line is in the Rogue. Was thinking about trying the original ventus Tr but was worried the spin might get a little too low.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

21 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

City, State?

Charleston. SOUTH CAROLINA 

2. Handicap? +1.6

3. Current driver setup? COBRA F9 KURO KAGE TX 70

4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? BLACK TR 7

5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? GAMED THE 757 SPEEDER AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHAFT IVE PLAYED WITH 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? IF THE SHAFT PERFORMANCE IS ANY WHERE THE QUALITY OF THE SPEEDER ABSOLUTELY 

1. City, State? Fairfield, California

2. Handicap? 16
3. Current driver setup? Titliest TS3 8* w/ PX HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've always wanted to game a Ventus shaft
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Sure

1: Philadelphia, PA 

2: 3.8 

3: PXG 0811x Gen 4; Graphite Designed AD-TP 6x

4: Black 6x

5: I've been reading so many great things about the Ventus line of shafts, plus their popularity on tour, I'd appreciate and opportunity to give one a try. But mostly I love comparing equipment and deep diving golf equipment technology.

6: Absolutely 

Edited by jls667

1. City, State? Sheboygan, WI

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi2 w/ Mitsubishi Diamana DF60 TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm always looking for the next best thing

Edited by jwhite86

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

1. City, State?  Chagrin Falls, OH

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? TM Stealth Plus with Brava Stiff
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 5 s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I hear all of this hype and haven't not had a chance to play the "Real Deal" shaft, the TM Stealth came with the watered down version which I could not figure out hence the switch to the new Brava shaft. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course, no doubt. 

Signature of Solon CC

Ping g430 10k 9 Accra fx 3.0 140 m0

TM Qi10 max 16 

Titleist 917 18 Kk proto

Titleist Tsr1 4 hybrid Accra fx 2.0 

Titleist t300 5-Pw Matrix Red proto moi matched 

Wilson Staff zm 50 recoil dart v

Wilson staff zm 56 recoil dart v

Vokey Wedge Works Raw 60K DG S400 Black Onyx

L.A.B. Mezz Max Blue Head Tpt shaft 34/71

1. City, State? Clearwater, FL

2. Handicap? 5
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 w/ Diamana D+ LTD 70TX
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've been an MRC lifer, and have yet to try a Ventus product... time to try!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep!

Callaway Paradym TD 9* - MCA D+ LTD 70TX

Taylormade Sim 15* - MRC Kai'li Blue 70TX

Titleist U505 1-Iron - MRC Tensei Blue 75X

Callaway Apex MB (8-PW) XForged (4-7) - MCA MMT 105TX

Vokey Wedges - 52/56 - DG AMT S300

EVNROLL Midlock ER2V

1. City, State? Port Saint Lucie, FL

2. Handicap? 7
3. Current driver setup? Cobra F9 with HZRDUS Red 6.0
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm actually tinkering with shafts right now. I ordered a set of the new RDX Red shafts and wasn't a huge fan. I want to try the red as I'm looking for that mid-high launch but with a more controlled spin option than what I got from the RDX Red. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? For sure! Let's get it done!

. City, State? St Louis, MO

2. Handicap? +3.7
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TSi3 Tensei White Raw 60X
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the TR black 6X Driver shaft
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? It’s a shaft that’s so commonly used on tour and I’d love to see how it would fit my game. Would be great to have the chance to test a high quality shaft like this.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100%, I would love the chance to do this.

Edited by Willposs

1. City, State? Centreville, VA

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? Stealth plus with Ventus black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black TR 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've loved Fujikura shafts going back to the original 757 days. Huge fan of the black Ventus in both my driver and fairway so this definitely has my interest.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes, of course